The Wanted and One Direction...

Sissilynn द्वारा

Two girls, stars of their own reality show. Horrible pictures can easily flow. mistakes shall be made and t... अधिक

The Wanted and One Direction Fan Fiction: The sister's naughty game.
Chapter 2: escorte them to there room's... OR NOT!!!!
Chapter 3: Save us 1D !!
Chapter 4 : accidental moans and crazy sex.
Chapter 5: The fight !!
Chapter 6: get together
Chapter 7: Kiss it better
Chapter 8 : 14 plan tickets
Chapter 9 : Off to INDIA!!
Chapter 10 :Behave yourselfs!!
Chapter 11: Mimi the blonde mermaide!
Chapter 12: Wet fun!
NOT A CHAPTER JUST A WARNING :P
Chapter 13: About time we found some condoms!
Chapter 14 : Banned and work that body!
Chapter 15: Remembering the forgotten.
Chapter 17: Allstar Dreams.
Chapter 18: Island squabbling.
Chapter 19: Waking up, knocking out!
Chapter 20: Spontaneously late.
Chapter 21: A towel?
Chapter 22: Snapped in two
Chapter 23: Tantrum.
Chapter 24: Cheer up.
Chapter 25: Get drunk, Fuck 2, Get mad
Chapter 26: Escaping in tears.
Chapter 27: Giggle's name.
Chapter 28: Hating the news.
Chapter 29: Flee and come back to a surprise.
chapter 30: Leaving.
Chapter 31: In two different worlds

Chapter 16: Hopeless

2.3K 7 7
Sissilynn द्वारा

Heyyy!!!! :D finally the next chap!! :P sorry its so short but we needed to wrap up every ones position before being able to get to the action!! XP Hope you like it ! - Mireille xx :P

HEYYYY!!! SUP!! soryy we have been like soooo busy xD hope you guys really like this chap :) i cant wait to read the comments xD PLEASE DOO !!!!! i havnt really been answering :s but ill try to more !!!! if i get the chance to ...............Mireillle.... XD i love this chap!!!! -SierraXx

Sierra’s POV:

-DAMN IT! Nath yelled punching a tree with his fist.

Every one was just watching him kick every thing in his way as he totally burst out with swear words.

Nath relax! She’ll be fine! Tom tried to comfort him. Right now we’re the ones who haft to survive if we want to help her. We can’t unless we get out of here.

Nath was no where to listening.

- What if she gets raped! He continued yelling his thoughts out.

- I’m sure she’s quite used to being fucked. Tom probably shouldn’t have said that even if it was meant more as a joke.

- NO TOM! Nath spun around looking coldly in his eyes. She’s a virgin! He shouted and everyone but me was stunned in total disbelief.

I was pretty much just observing really hoping they would settle down because I was really in pain right now but it looked like they really won’t be able to manage that.

- WTF! Oh common! Not even you managed to stick it there! Tom said defensively.

- No I managed to stop myself! She’s waiting for the right guy! Urhhg! You’re such a jerk! Nath stormed off to pretty much no where. I want to be that guy not some rapper! He finished yelling before he was out of sight.

- Nath we need to stick together! Come back. Please! I called out hopping he would here me, not really shocked by this news since well I was her best friend obviously I knew!

The thing that was pulling at my strings to go into total panic was that Mimi was with some man alone probably scared to death and who knows what will happen to her and if ill see her again! The worse part is I thought I finally recognised the man. I knew Mimi had no idea of this because I knew how she felt about this sort of thing but now I was really wishing I hadn’t told the doctors, years back, not to un-drug her. I thought it was best that she didn’t know what that man had done to me. That he had raped me right in front of her. I remember because the doctors managed to get the drug out of me before I had forgotten but I had stopped them from doing the same for Mimi because I knew how shocked she would be and disturbed. Only now I realise I shouldn’t of because she has been seeing this rapper without having a clue who he was and because of me she didn’t know to keep away from him. Now we’re all stuck on an island without her and Nath has stormed of. At least Louis, Liam and the girls aren’t in this mess. Hopefully Jay, Who ran after Nath, Will make him come back. But none of that stopped me from bursting into tears. Harry immediately came to my side asking me about the pain but I couldn’t keep it in. I spilled about the guy who had kidnapped my best friend also Harry’s Sister. It didn’t help that Nath was back with us when I did witch made him go back to freaking out.

- when you told me that it wasn’t your first time…. you know… before you got sick. This is what you had in mind!? Harry asked looking sick.

- No Harry. I answered truthfully once more.

- Then…Then…who?

- Harry! Not now….! Please! I begged not wanting to get in that subject.

He held me in his arms knowing telling them all about the rape was bad enough. All he wanted to do was comfort me but I knew on the inside he was bursting just like Nath. It was his sister up in that helicopter. I pulled my gaze on to by brother to finally realise he was being held down by Tom who was trying to stop his fit as he apologised to him for a while ago as Siva and max held Nath’s legs and arms keeping him from punching Tom in the face. After what seemed hours the two finally settled, Tom un-pinned Nathan from the ground down and they looked a bit cooler with each other sitting side by side. Now that they were calmer I turned to look at Niall who was curled up in the send with his head in his hands with tear drops on his cheeks and in the sand. Zayn had his back against a tree his eyes looking wet. He was being so strong managing not to cry. Jay had his hand on Nath’s shoulder as Tom looked hurt and in his thoughts with one single tear sliding down his face. No matter how much I wasn’t up for it I guess I was the one that had to get them moving.

Common guys! I stood up clutching my belly in pain. You want Mimi back or not! I started of picking up some branches but ended up tumbling back to the ground painfully as I let out a cry of pain from my gut.

Well at least that snapped every one out of it… Just not making them do what I wanted them to.

- No just go find something for a shelter or something. I slapped Harry’s hand away. Please.

I just laid there hopelessly while the lads we’re off surviving at my demand. After they’ve all completely walked off I finally managed, after 10 long minutes, to turn my self from my side onto my belly noticing all Niall’s tear drops on the sand, Surprisingly not dried out, and crawled over to that spot passing my fingers thru them until I found my self in the exact same position as Niall with my eyes watering making the wet dots on the ground expand as I replayed every thing thru my head and breathed lightly at the growing pain thru out my body. I listened to the quiet but soft chirps and screeches from the wildlife of the forest, every once and a while I was sure I heard Nath and tom bickering, Harry trying to get Niall to stop whining and the sound of Jay, Siva and Max actually doing what I had asked ,helpful lads those 3. Eventually as they all got further and deeper into the forest I felt the silence grow and the sky darken leading my eyes to shut with my last thought wondering if they would even come back for me then I was in deep sleep hovering thru my dreams.

Mimi.s POV:

- Just for fun I thought id play a game with you before I get my fun with you since you’re such a pretty thing. The magician told me in some cellar with my arms and legs tied up very securely so that this time I couldn’t wiggle out.

He blind folded me getting in so I seriously have no idea where I am. I said nothing, just listened bitterly.

- No nothing just a quite entertaining look? He “Joked” freakishly.

I wasn’t just going to speak to him as if he wasn’t holding me here against my will but just as a sweet day camp! Why should I answer him!?

- Alright! He slapped my face hard enough for me to loose my balance and lay curled up with ropes on the cold cement of what was somewhat a basement. I’m going to take you to a fancy Hollywood party. He continued. You shall be my lovely date, you’ll tell every one how I am the most amazing person you ever met and will ever meet, You’ll be my puppet to obey my every whim, You will say nothing about the truth no more of anything unpleasant. And you WILL obey me!

- Why is that? I finally mothered some words to him.

- Oh! She speaks! You will because I will hurt you.

- Go ahead I think it will hurt more to have an everlasting supply of stinky, tiny and weak dicks that will clog up all my holes! I spat getting the “award” of being slapped again and getting my leg squeezed so hard to leave a bruise in the shape of claw marks.

- Maybe you don’t react to you’re self but how about to this? He dragged me by the hair up a few stairs as I whimpered feeling my hair rip.

I found my self on more cement this time to have the back of my head gripped to look up at a wall of screens. My chest screamed for seeing my best friend curled up in wet sand completely alone. I looked to the screed above to see between some leaves the figure of my brother trying to pull a log. My eyes scattered thru the numerous films. Siva, Niall, Zayn, Jay, Max, Tom till my eyes landed on the one person carried on Tom’s Back. Nathan. I saw blood running down his leg, He looked unconcious, and my heart bled for him. I wasn’t there to help. I was just here, hopeless, Useless…

- Whole island is wired up with hidden cameras!; Lucky it’s not very big. The magician squeezed my head before finally letting me collapse onto my side still tied up. One wrong move, He warned, one little word slip or action miss taking and I will kill them. One by one with every mistakes you’ll watch you’re friends disappear just before you’re eyes.

I felt the tears wash down my face as he grabbed my cheeks and forced me to look into his repugnant eyes.

- You WILL behave at this party and you WILL do as I ask. With that he gave me a kick in the stomach and left me alone, stepping away with one gadget in his hand with the scenes of the island. I laid there shivering as every thing switched off leaving me alone in the dark, hearing several doors lock.                                

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

6.5K 301 32
Shannon was just your average fan, she loved the boys, but, no one knew. She was a secret fan. But one day, her life was twisted upside down, when al...
51.4K 969 24
"How do you know when you have feelings for your best friend?" The one and only question that has been bothering these two inseparable friends. They...
3.4K 26 15
One Direction One shots... This is the first collection, I might make another at a later date but Im too busy right now. Enjoy :) xx
189K 647 80
I DIDN'T WRITE THESE, I PUT THEM HERE SO I COULD READ THEM WITHOUT WIFI, I SUGGEST YOU READ THEM ON THE ACTUAL SITE BECAUSE LIKE ALL OF THE PARTS ARE...