Loving A Thug

By caleazn

[ What happens when Kalea starts falling for A Thug ? ] Read to find out. More

Getting to know Kalea
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
Q & A ?
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Book II
Betrayed & Forgotten
Loving A Thug II
Bye
๐Ÿค”

11

22.7K 442 453
By caleazn

*3 weeks later* excuse all mistakes didn't re read it.

Cyleena

So, I know y'all heard about me and Kalea or whatever, put I could fucking care less. Okay so what she put me in the hospital I don't care, I still fought my fight. I was in the hospital for about a whole week going onto the next week since I had some brain damage. They said I might start loosing my memory but ion give a fuck no more. My main priorities right now is to win Kalea friendship back, then at the right time strike. I know she ain't going to want to be my friend, but we gonna see where that go.

Soon as she do take back my 'friendship' or if she don't, I'mma still kill her ass either way, ain't no way out. And since Twan and Jay her lil 'back up' imma take them out first. Whole lil family finna be basically dead. I might just even start with her momma. Thats a easy fish to catch.....

Anyways, I just officially was set to do shit on my own. They put me on house 'arrest' basically because I wasn't able to go no where or do nothing. I was okay with it because imma go ghost for a while and then pop back up at an unexpected timing.

Y'all might be wondering why I didn't press chargers on Kalea and just get her ass locked up. Well, my dumb ass spit on her so if I told, I was telling on myself too.

But Kalea got what's coming for her ass. So who on my side ? Who tryna take her down with me let me know.  😉

Kalea

Man, I'm so happy with Kentrell ass. He like the boyfriend you would dream of. He take me out, show me off, put me in check, he just a whole daddy material. He still ain't getting nothing out of me though. I'm not even ready for allat, so I'll wait on my time.

Kentrell wanted me to move in with him once I graduate high school, but I told him that I wanna go off to college. Since he didn't want me to go he said I should take online classes, and take what ever class I can't take online at school. I thought about it and it sounded like a good idea so I went ahead and said I'll do that instead.

From being around Kentrell I matured so much... mentally though. I'm not 'insecure' no more definitely not. But physically, nah. We both a goofy ass couple so we do childish shit and it's funny ass hell. I was thinking about starting a YouTube channel and doing pranks and stuff. So I was on my way to 'BestBuy' so I could get me a camera.

When I finally arrived I walked into the store. I wasn't with Kentrell right now because he was at 'work'.

"Hello, welcome to BestBuy" I heard one of the employees say.

"Thankyou" I said back.

I went over to the camera section but I didn't know what camera to get. So I went and talked to one of the employees.

"Hi excuse me could you help me?" I asked.

"Sure! What is it that you need assistance with?"

"Well, I need a really good quality camera, I'm thinking about starting a YouTube channel so I wanted to know what camera is best for that type of setting" I explained to her.

"Alright well let's go look" she said following me.

She started showing me 3 different cameras and telling me their pros and cons. After her explaining I finally choose one.

When I was done I went over to the apple computers and picked one out. I picked out the Rose Gold MacBook computer and than went to check out. I had to go through this paper filling out process and allat.

Once I was done they finally ringed me up.

"Are you paying full? Or are you doing the monthly plan" she asked me.

"I'm paying full"

"Umm.. you know that's a decent amount of money... are you sure your going to do the f-" I cut her off.

"Yes, I am. So do your job and stop asking me all them questions when I told you I was paying full."

"Ok, your total is $2137.86" she said.

I pulled out a stack of money and started counting it. I handed her $2140" and got
my bag and left. I ain't need no receipt or change back.

You wanna know my job? I count money for my baby. He bring profit home, I count, and we split. Ion wanna keep doing this though. Soon as I graduate from college and become a RN I'll make my own money. I wanted a job now but Kentrell told me no.

I walked in the car with my stuff and than headed back home. I walked in the house and my momma was cooking.

"Hey momma" I said to her.

"Hey baby, where you been?" She asked me while stirring her food.

"I went to 'BestBuy' so I could buy a camera and a MacBook" I told her.

"What you finna do with that?" She said turning around at me.

"Well the camera, imma start a YouTube channel, and the Mac is to help me edit. Also, I decided to take half my classes online for collage, so that too" I explained to her.

"Awww, look at my baby growing all up" she said pretending like she was wiping her tears.

I started laughing at her. "Well, half of it is because of Kentrell, he helped me decide" I said smirking.

"See, that's a real man" my momma said to me.

Maybe she right, Kentrell might just be the one I marry.

Twan
I was in the trap counting what was on my desk. I knew something was off so I went to the basement to all the hoes that count my shit.

"Anyone of y'all wanna tell me why I'm missing 10g!?" I said getting mad.

No one said nothing. I guess imma have to start yelling and dropping bodies.

"I KNOW YALL HEARD ME! WHO STEALING FROM ME! 10g JUST DONT GROW OFF TRESS" I said shooting in the air.

"Boss, it was Tiffany she always stealing shit" Amanda said.

I walked up to her. "You ain't learn last time did you! I should of been killed your ass" I said going up to her.

"I-I-I'm s-s sor-" I cut her off.

"Listen hoe, you wanna make it out alive? Go get my fucking money, and it better be back here in the next hour! On my fucking desk, or your ass might as well leave the fuckin state" I said to her.

"AND THE NEXT PERSON WHO STEAL FROM ME IS DEAD! NO QUESTIONS OR CHANCES, YALL KNOW BETTER" I said leaving out the basement.

They ass got the fucking nerve to steal from
Me.

I went back to my desk and sat down.

"Boss somebody wanna know if they can work for you, it's a girl" I heard Rico come in and say.

"Send them in" I said to him.

"Alright."

He went to get her and sent her into my office.

I looked at her and shot my head back down. "So what you need?" I asked her not really paying attention to who it was.

"Ion think you looked correctly" she said.

I looked back up and there was Cyleena ass, i couldn't recognize her from all the bruises that was on her face. I was mad ass hell, not only did Cyleena prescience have me mad but I told everyone who work here about her, and they let her ass in. Rico new, so he don't know about it.

"So, can I work for you daddy?" She said smiling at me and walking closer.

______

What y'all think Twan said ? 👀

Kalea YouTube channel?

Tiffany?

Someone a 🐍

Anything y'all want to happen?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 4.5K 51
Kehlani thought she was with the love of her life until she reunited with an old friend....
41.7K 1.3K 18
@๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—น๐˜ƒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป <๐Ÿฏ | ๐—ก๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐—ฌ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐—•๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ ๐—ฆ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—น
65.9K 2.4K 20
Just read ๐Ÿ’™
969K 30.9K 38
Pure and Silas never really got along to well. But silas soon starts to see pure in a different light. Not edited yet.