Stuck in Naruto?!

By Cliche_Chocolate

Like I said in my other book (at least I think I did) I'm not that good at writing summaries. But I'll try fo... More

Intro
Huh!?
Talk
Pup
Names
...?!
The one and only...
Attack
Time seems to fly by
She may have heard
Fight me
You're ready
Pranks
Kayla has all the answers

Dear Readers

2.1K 35 9
By Cliche_Chocolate

Dear readers,
Though I am indeed currently working on the new chapter please do be patient with me. I know I take awhile and I don't have a steady schedule but I do have a life (just barley though). For me summer is near but I do have a lot of testing and homework. My science teacher is crazy on our last class with her she's making us take a test -_- but anyways I as well am currently fasting (for those who don't know it's when you don't eat or drink from sunrise to sunset I'll be doing this for a month) and it's pretty trying. During summer I'll be sleeping all day and up all night... aha the life of a teenager. Anyways I do promise to continue this book (I have lots of plans for it!) but all I ask in return is for your patience!

Thank you~

~Pika

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 43 35
One night Honoka walks into her home in Sunagakure only to find her caretaker, Ania, dead and the murderer still in her home. She runs for it and is...
105K 4.4K 40
[COMPLETED] *book one in the Uzumaki series* Tomomi Uzumaki only has one close friend. And he's an Uchiha. She tried to keep him a secret from her...
20.8K 312 63
You have an untold past that only the third hokage, you and Naruto Uzumaki knows. Naruto is your best friend at the hidden leaf academy. After gradua...
22K 518 64
You have an untold past that only the third hokage, you and Naruto Uzumaki knows. Naruto is your best friend at the hidden leaf academy. After gradua...