𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝟐 ➳ "...

By idfwubruh

"we done been through way too much girl just to throw it all away." ✨ down for you 2 ➳ smile. © idfwubruh 20... More

➳ intro.
➳ cast.
➳ 001.
➳ 003.
➳ 004.
➳ 005.
➳ 006.
➳ 007.
➳ 008.
➳ 009.
➳ 010.
➳ 011.
➳ 012.
➳ 013.
➳ 014.
➳ 015.
➳ 016.
➳ 017.
➳ 018.
➳ 019.
➳ 020.
➳ 021.
➳ 022.
➳ 023.
➳ 024.
➳ 025.
➳ 026.
➳ 027.
not an update
➳ 028.
➳ 029.
➳ 030.
➳ 031.
➳ 032.
➳ 033.
➳ 034.
➳ 035.
➳ 036.
➳ 037.
ATTENTION!!!

➳ 002.

8.3K 250 83
By idfwubruh

"zi, you can't run away from your problems."
k e n z i e .

"nas, you gotta eatt!" i exclaimed, while chasing him around the house.

"no!" he exclaimed, and giggled. i swear, "no" was his favorite word now.

"nasir chase fuckin' carter!" i yelled, making him look at me shook.

i picked him up, and put him in his high chair.

"what you wanna eat?" i asked nicely.

"pizza!" he exclaimed, and clapped his hands.

i sucked my teeth. "mane, you lucky i love you." i said, and called dominos.

i ordered two boxes of pizza cause i knew al, and kim fatasses were gonna be hungry when they get home.

al was with kamari and nahmir doing lord knows what, and kim was at the mall with kierra.

minutes later, i heard the doorbell ring.

"that was fast." i mumbled, and walked to the door. i opened it, and saw the one person i didn't expect to see.

glizzy.

"GLIZZY!" nasir exclaimed, and jumped out of high chair.

i snickered, he doesn't ever call him dad.

"how the fuck he jump—

he ran up to glizzy, and wrapped his arms around his leg. glizzy picked him up and kissed his cheek.

"wassup li' nigga?" he asked.

"hi kenzie." he said to me, in a calmer voice.

"hi." i replied dryly. i looked at nasir, and saw that he started to yawn.

"looks like someone's tired." i said, and took nasir from glizzy's arms.

nasir shook his head repeatedly, making me snicker. he yawned again.

"yup, i'm putting you to bed." i said. "you'll get your pizza when you wake up, okay?"

"...okayyy." he said sleepily, and pouted. i giggled.

"hold him, while i make his bottle please?" i asked glizzy.

"yeah, i gotchu." he replied, and took nasir from me.

"thanks." i said dryly, and went into the kitchen. i made nasir some milk, and went back into the living room.

i saw glizzy sleeping on the couch, and nasir on top of him sleeping too.

"aww." i said to myself. i put the bottle back into the kitchen, and let them sleep.

➳➳➳

i was eating pizza and scrolling through my instagram in my bedroom, when i heard a knock on my door.

"come in." i said softly. glizzy entered into my room.

"where's n—

"he still sleep." he said, cutting me off. "i put him in his crib."

"oh." i said dryly, and continued to use my phone. he came onto the bed, and laid next to me.

"why are you here?" i asked, and sighed.

"to see my son, and baby mama." he replied bluntly, making me roll my eyes.

"nig— no." i said, cutting myself off. "you had five
months to do that, why now?"

he stayed silent for a moment, and then spoke up.

"i didn't have the courage to face you, mane." he replied, and sighed.

"and, why is that?" i asked, and he replied with a shrug.

"zi, you cant run away from your problems." i said. "you have a son to worry about."

"yea , i know." he said, and sighed. "so we good now, or what?" he asked.

"yeah, i guess so." i replied with a shrug.

he wrapped his arms around me tight, practically strangling me.

"i never said you could hug me." i said, and he pulled away.

"my fault." he said, and snickered. "nah, but what you been up to?"

"parenting." i replied bluntly, and shrugged.

"besides that." he said, and rolled his eyes. his lil ass attitude. 😭

"fuckin' niggas." i joked, and snickered. he looked at me like he was gone punch the shit outta me.

"i'll beat yo ass." he said seriously, making me laugh even more.

"shut the fuck up." i said, and stopped laughing. "it's a joke, kid." i said.

"fuck you callin' me kid for?" he asked. "i'm older than you."

"bro, suck my dick." i said, and rolled my eyes.

"your job." he replied, and smirked. i punched him in the shoulder.

"you so damn aggy." i stated , and rolled my eyes.

"aye man, i'm jus' saying." he said. "but, nah... you give the best head outta all the gir—

"this why i don't like you." i said.

i removed my hands from my ears, and heard nasir begin to cry.

i got up, but glizzy pushed me back down.

"sit yo ass down." he said. "i got him." he continued, and walked out.

irritating ass nigga.

he came back into the room moments later holding nasir in his left arm, and a slice of pizza in his right hand.

he put nasir on the bed, and walked around the room while eating his pizza.

"mama?" nasir said, and crawled over to me.

"yeah, baby?" i asked, and picked him up. i put him in my lap, and laid back. i started playing with his hands.

i started to tickle him, and he continually giggled and kicked his feet.

"he gone kick yo dumbass in the mouth." glizzy commented, and snickered. i rolled my eyes.

"shut yo dumbas—

i got cut off by nasir kicking me in my chest.

"owwww." i moaned, and held my chest. glizzy and nasir started laughing, and picked up nasir.

"good job." he said, and gave nasir a high five.

"i hate both of you." i said bluntly, and rolled my eyes.

"you don't hate this d—

"shut the fuck up." i said, cutting him off. i rolled my eyes, and started to yawn.

"i'm going to bed." i said, and got up. i closed my
blinds, and laid back on the bed. i covered myself up with my blankets, and closed my eyes.

"guess we all gone sleep together." glizzy got onto the bed, and put nasir in the middle.

"nigga, i don't want yo dumbass on my b—

"night night." nasir said, and yawned.

"night night." i replied with a giggle.

i felt nasir's tiny arms cling onto me, making me smile. i held onto his hand, and fell asleep.

➳➳➳

- one small happy family? 👀
- comment, vote, share. xx
- kiaraaaa 👸🏽✨ .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.6K 1.8K 33
He was a fuckboy .. But she was a sweet, shy and kind-hearted girl .... She knew he was a fuckboy but she fell for him . ( He was a red flag but she...
704K 16.7K 73
"You and me always and forever." 9-1-1 Season 2+ Start- March 26 2023 Finish I do not own any 9-1-1 characters or their plots. I do own my character...
93.6K 1.8K 29
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
255K 5.6K 32
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.