Small Bump || Nathan Sykes

By xBabyNathx

Eliza Grace Edwards is a famous comedian YouTube girl and photographer. Eliza is pretty much a laid back gir... More

Small Bump (Nathan Sykes)
Chapter 1 : Did you say baby?
Chapter 2: I have to tell you something
Chapter 3 : Telling the family and friends & Twit Cam
Chapter 4 : Thank's a lot Tom! & Stop acting like children
Chapter 5: Hang Out & Wake Up Eliza!
Chapter 6:Telling Nathan's Mum & Grandparent's
Chapter 7: Vitamins & Hot Guys
Chapter 8: Paparazzi & Hate
Chapter 9: Do I like her? & First baby scan
Chapter 10: I'll Pray For You & I'm Scared
Chapter 11: Kelly's Story & Advice
Chapter 12: Question & Concert
Chapter 13: Getting Ready & Date
Chapter 14: Goodbye England & Future Parents
Chapter 15: Manicure & Early Birth
Chapter 16: Party & Hospital
Chapter 17: What To Expect & Prediction Date
Chapter 18: Keeping up with the Kardashians & Vocal Problems
Chapter 19: Sammie's crush & Kelsey's Secret
Chapter 20: Edwards Cousin & Going to the Caribbeans
Chapter 21: Plane Ride & Kelsey's Secret
Chapter 22: Midnight Cravings & Rib Cage
Chapter 23: Surgery Appointment & Bye Kelsey
Chapter 24: Last Day & Skype Call
Chapter 25: Nathan's Surgery & Babies Kick first time
Chapter 26: Last Day In California & Tomsey back together
Chapter 27: BBQ & Happily Ever After
Chapter 29: Painting Baby Room & Baby Names
Chapter 30: Gambling & I Will Take Care Of You
Chapter 31: Second Thoughts & Soundtrack
Chapter 32: Doctor appointment & Look Alike
Chapter 33: Cocky & Duet
Chapter 31: Dinner & Girlfriend
Chapter 32: Music Video & Three Words
Chapter 33: Baby Shower & Fat
Chapter 34: Bed rest & Slave
Chapter 35: Twitcam & Contractions
Chapter 36: Hospital & Birth
Chapter 37: Babies & Small Bump
SEQUEL INFO!!!
IT'S HERE!!!
HI GUYS!!!
Long time no see....

Chapter 28: Baby Shopping & Ed's Song

3.8K 118 11
By xBabyNathx

Chapter 28

Eliza's P.O.V.

I made my way down the stairs and into the kitchen to see Nath making breakfast. "Morning babe," I say before I sit down in the bar-stool next to island table.

"Morning Beautiful, how are you this morning?" Nathan asked getting out a plate out to put an omelette on the plate.

"Tired, but exited as well since we're finally going shopping for the babies, painting the rooms and etcetera" I said cheerfully. 

"Yeah, that sounds pretty exciting, the lads are going to be here later when we get back to help start painting the room" Nathan told me as he started to eat the omelette. I got up and got the milk out of the fridge and the cereal out of the cabinet. Nathan and I quickly ate before we left the house and we're off to go get paint for the baby room.

We walked into the home department and found our way to the paint section. "Hey babe, I was thinking that we could put the name of babies above the crib, how dose that sound?" Nathan suggested.

"That's brilliant!" I said as we got to the paint section. I started to look at the colors as Nathan went to go get a cart.

"So we need to get a color that is multi gender color, so green?" I said when Nathan got back.

"Okay, but how about two walls are green but the other two are brown and we could use this blue color to put some designs and there names?" Nathan said as he grabbed two buckets of the paint.

"Two things, one that is a really good idea and two that's not blue that's teal" I pointed out.

"What's the difference?" Nathan asked.

"Teal is more like a blue with a touch of green, there almost similar but not completely" I tell him as I put two buckets of green in the cart.

"Here let me do that, remember what the doctor said you can't be doing any kind of heavy lifting" Nathan said as he took the bucket of brown paint from me. 

"Its not that hard to carry a paint bucket but fine, for the babies sake" I said. We got all the paint we need with the paint brushes. We payed for the supplies and made our way to Babies R Us, which was right across the street. 

We got inside the store and Nathan got a heavy duty cart. We looked around the store and started to look at the cribs.

"I like these circle ones and they even have it in brown and blue to match the room" Nathan said as he went over to the crib.

"Those are so cute! Oh how about we get two of those for the boys and this green blue one for the girl, so it can like separate them a little" I said. 

"Sure why not" Nathan said. 

"Hello, Can I help you with anything?" a girl about my age came up and asked. 

"Yes, where are the strollers?" I ask.

"Oh yes, follow me and sir I'll call someone to come help you put those boxes of cribs on the cart" The girl said to Nathan as she got a walkie talkie from the back of her. "Hey Nick, come to aisle ten please we need help loading cribs" The girl said into the walkie-talkie. "On my way" the other voice said. 

"Okay follow me" I followed the girl into another aisle. "What type of stroller do you need? Do you want it to have a rain protector?" The girl asked me.

"A stroller for triplets and yes a rain protector" I told her.

"I think I know which one you may like" The girl told me before she pointed one to a really cute stroller.

"Yes that is perfect and not to mention it's so adorable!" I squealed. The stroller had really soft cushions, a rain protector, a little small table in the front, and my favorite part of it it has 'Bro, Sis, Bro' on the umbrella part of the stroller.

"Hey babe, did you find one?" Nath said as he wrapped his arms around my waist. I nodded and pointed to the one that I liked. "I like that stroller and the fact that it has bro, sis, bro means it was waiting for us to come get it" Nath said. Some of the workers loaded a box of the stroller into the heavy duty cart. 

"We need a changing table" Nathan told me as he walked to the aisle next to the strollers. "Babe, lets take this one" I look at the one Nath was pointing at.

"Okay" I say before Nath and the guys loaded the box on the cart. "I actually like being pregnant now, I don't have to do anything" I say with a cheeky smile on my face. 

"Lucky you, now lets go get the rest of the stuff so we can go home and start to paint" Nath said before he took my hand.

We got trash baskets for the changing stations, two baby carrier's, a diaper bag, bottles, three baby bathtub, two rocking chair, a whole lots of diapers and wipes, several baby onesies, some blankets, three baby mobile. Two of the baby mobiles had balls of different sports and one that pink and white butterflies and and flowers.

We continued to get the items we needed; baby monitor, three car seats, three baby high chairs for when they eat, a nursing cover for me, three baby bouncers and everything else we needed. We bought everything we got and honestly I felt so bad when Nath paid for everything. 

"Nath, come on let me pay for something I have a job too you know" I said. 

"I know babe but I'm still paying" Nathan told me. 

"Excuse me but we have a van that can help take all of this to your house right now if you like" A guy told us that had a manager tag on him.

"Yes and thank you" Nathan replied before his phone started to ring. "Hello... Oh good, we're about to be home in like ten minutes lets yourself in there is a spare key under the plant.... Okay, see you a sec Max" Nathan said before he put his phone away. "That was Max, the lads are at our house waiting for us" I nodded.

Soon enough we had everything loaded into the store van and we were driving home. I switched the radio station as Ed Sheerean Small bump came on.

"Is it just me of does this song fit us perfectly right now?" Nathan asked as he turned up the volume. I chuckled as Nath started to sing along to the song. 

"You were just a small bump unborn
In four months you're brought to life
You might be left with my hair
But you'll have your mother's eyes
I'll hold your body in my hands be as gentle as I can
But for now you're scan of my unmade plans
Small bump four months you are brought to life

And I'll whisper quietly
I'll give you nothing but truth
If you're not inside me
I'll put my future in you

You are my one, and only
You can wrap your fingers round my thumb
And hold me tight
You are my one, and only
You can wrap your fingers round my thumb
And hold me tight
And you'll be alright

You're just a small bump I know
You'll grow into your skin
With a smile like hers
And a dimple beneath your chin
Finger nails the size of a half grain of rice
And eyelids closed 'till they soon opened wide a small bump
In four months you'll open your eyes
[Pre-Chorus]
And I'll hold you tightly
And tell you nothing but truth
If you're not inside me
I'll put my future in you

You are my one, and only
You can wrap your fingers round my thumb
And hold me tight
You are my one, and only
You can wrap your fingers round my thumb
And hold me tight
And you'll be alright

And you can lie with me
With your tiny feet when you're half asleep
I'll leave you be
Right in front of me for a couple weeks
So I can keep you safe

'Cause you are my one, and only
You can wrap your fingers round my thumb
And hold me tight
You are my one, and only
You can wrap your fingers round my thumb
And hold me tight
And you'll be alright

'Cause you were just a small bump unborn
For four months then torn from life
Maybe you were needed up there
But we're still unaware as why"

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 A/N- So so sorry for late update! I have been busy with school and the new club that I had jonied that I haven't had much time to update so yeah sorry, I don't have much to say... but sorry to say that we are....

ABOUT

15 CHAPTERS

AWAY FROM

THE END!!!

Sorry but I want to know if I should make a sequel or just leave it to end but I'm leaning more to just having this end and have a epilogue... 

Comment

Vote

xBabyNathx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

238K 6.5K 24
When Alana attended her first high school party she had the most life altering experience of her life. Not only did she lose her virginity, (both par...
153K 1.4K 17
***AKA PREGNANT WITH THE ALPHA'S BABY, BUT I'M DATING THE BETA??? HOW DID THAT HAPPEN?*** Tori's dating the beta Ron, but when he goes away she find...
508K 14.1K 39
"Well, Ms. Ashley, nothing is wrong with you. You're as healthy as ever" I sighed with relief. "So, what happened then?" I asked the doctor. "When...
5.8K 136 25
What happens when one fun night turns into one mistake that turns into a huge responsibility? Lillian Jackson is only a 16 year old who had everythin...