The Flashette

By AngelLilly33

My name is Ella Angeline. And I am the fastest girl alive. On my first day of my job working as Dr. Harrison... More

Main Character Interview / Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
A/N
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Author's Note
Just a quick question....
Author's Note
Author's Note
Author's Note

Author's Note

45 1 0
By AngelLilly33

Hello my lovely readers! Thank you for reading the Flashette! I just wanted to let you guys know that I have officially finished writing the final two chapters of The Flashette. BUT DON'T YOU WORRY! Do have two other Flash Fanfictions in the works. Be on the lookout for my new book called "Broken But Free". (The Title is still a work in progress so please leave me suggestions for Story Titles) If you do want a preview for my next book "Secret Sister" (not the second book for this fanfiction) feel free to let me know!

I have specifically written a much longer chapter than usual for my 100 viewer special for this book to celebrate. 

Thank you so much for reading this book and giving me the opportunity to write and share my books with the world. You guys are amazing!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 42 18
Name = Viola Ravenne Power = Invisibility, Super Intuition, and Plasma Energy Abortion Age = 16 I'm not good with greetings so I'll cut right to...
32.1K 551 36
She was an ordinary 15 year old until the Lightning struck. Charlotte (Charlie/Lotte) and her brother were two normal siblings until the Part...
14.7K 252 28
I know what you must be thinking. Why not name this title ' the adventures of Sharkboy, lavagirl and whatever my name is'? Well because that would of...
87.8K 1.2K 36
My name is Bethany Nora Allen. When I was 6 weeks old my mother was murderd by a man in yellow lighting. Even though he killed my mum my dad got sent...