Marvel Imagines

By rapdevilkells

Stories about MCU characters. That sums it up right? More

Authors Note
Bucky Barnes - Love You
Tom Hiddleston - My life is complete
Steve Rogers - Just... Smile!
Tony Stark - Pictures with Memories
Loki Laufeyson - I'm Leaving
Clint Barton - Jinxed
Peter Parker - Love You Too Mr.Stark
Bruce Banner - Help?
Natasha Romanoff - Leave
Pietro Maximoff - Race
Peter Parker - Suprise Birthday Party
Steve Rogers - Drawing
Tony Stark - Assistant
Bucky Barnes - Babysitting
Wanda Maximoff - First Kill
Thor Odinson - Alcohol
Clint Barton - Arrow
Thor Odinson - Coma
Natasha Romanoff - Suprise?
Peter Quill - I'm So Sorry
Loki Lufeyson - Spice Girls
Vision - Privacy
Stephen Strange - Sarcasm
Bruce Banner - Anniversary
Wanda Maximoff - Puppies
The Maximoffs - New
Anthony Mackie - Loud
Scott Lang - Cute
Nebula - Broken Pieces
Wade Wilson - Beautiful
Steve Rogers - Dylan O'Brien
Clint Barton - Target Practice
Pietro Maximoff - Cheat
Gamora - Thief
Nick Fury - Bossy
Tony Stark - Outsmarted
Thor Odinson - Hammer
Matt Murdock - Case
Scott Lang - Baby
Peter Parker - Good Enough
Natasha Romanoff - A Little Bit Of Your Heart
Matt Murdock - Happy
Hope Pym - Regret
T'Challa - Suits
Drax - Beautiful
Phil Coulson - See you again
Peter Quill - Marriage
Shuri - Vines
Bruce Banner - Lonely
Peter Quill - Broken Home
Vision - Smart
Stephen Strange - Books
Sam Wilson - Flying
Scott Lang - Preggers
Karen Gillan - Accents ft. Ellen
Wade Wilson - Superhero Landing
Gamora - Laughing
Nick Fury - ABBA
Steve Rogers - Orphanage
Nebula - I Miss You
Sam Wilson - Earth, Wind and Fire
Vision - Abbreviation?

Bucky Barnes - Where's Buck?

15.6K 237 97
By rapdevilkells

Where's Buck?

You fell down; the lurching ground beneath you, shaking nonstop. The metal against your skin so cold it felt like ice but that was the least of your worries.

You shuffled as far back as you could against the wall and looked up. Light, there was light coming from the ceiling of the metal box. You pulled your legs up to your chest, tightly pressed to your body as you shook.

As the old elevator, lift jolted to a stop you found yourself cowering even more into the corner, even more scared than before.

What if You've been kidnapped? Or are you going to die? All these questions you were muttering quietly to yourself inaudible for anyone else to here.

You wanted to cry, but no tears came; you could only sit there, waiting. You were waiting for someone or something to kill you or hurt you but nothing came.

You just sat there trying to remember being kidnapped but you couldn't remember. You couldn't even remember fighting the attacker or even who the attacker was for that matter.

As you sat there you tried to remember all these things but there was no use, you couldn't even remember your own name.

You punched the metal wall in front of you in anger. Punching repeatedly trying to remember your own name. It was your name and you couldn't remember it.

You didn't know where you were or who you were.
All the thoughts in your head driving you totally and completely insane.

Maybe you were stuck here forever but you didn't want to add that to the amount of problems right now.

"Y/n. My names Y/n"

The voice in the back of your head said to you. You felt like you had amnesia. Maybe you did and your memory was coming back to you very slowly. Too slowly, you thought.

You couldn't remember anything else but knowing your name is a good way to go about it, you thought.

The ceiling was opening and you could hear voices. You thought, no you were positive you were going to die now.

"Hey, Hey, Hey look who's finally arrived." a voice yelled.

He could hear the footsteps of people gathering. A lot of people gathering, chatting like old women.

"Shut up Doctor, you're gonna scare the kid!" Another yelled at who you presume to be a doctor from wherever you are.

"Whatever" The doctor yelled back.

Before your own eyes your being picked up out of the old shaft like lift. You don't know what's happening. And you don't have a clue what's happening to yourself.

You don't know why you said it or who the person is but there was no stopping it as you said the next couple of words.

"Bucky. Where's Buck?" You question clueless.

"What?" Who you're presuming is Bucky turns confused. "Who on earth are you?"

*

Word Count: 486

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

331K 6.3K 30
Scenarios between Peter and the Avengers. ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE, SORRY FOR GRAMMAR MISTAKES I only write 1 or 2 parts/story. Please don't...
810K 20.3K 200
You know the drill! Requests are still open, but it could take me a while since I have loads of them, either way, enjoy! Don't repost without permis...
485 0 18
Exactly what the title says. I don't know how to summarize this.
69.5K 1.9K 40
Imagines of ya gurl the Scarlett Witch or Wanda Maximoff. Whatever you prefer to call