I WANT MORE ~ Usopp x Nami

By SanSevy

They are known as cowards but... they know each others... good spot ;) But is that all Usopp wants from Nami... More

Nothing more, Nothing less... it seems...
Like nothing happened
I can't do this anymore
Breakdown
Help from a bro
With the help of a sis
Make a scene
First Date

I love you

1.1K 22 32
By SanSevy

Usopp was so happy but nervous. He was still with the rose in his free hand.

"That's a cute rose you got there!" said Nami holding to Usopp's left arm while walking.

"OH! Th- This is for you! I'm so sorry." said the nervous Usopp stretching his right arm to her.

"Hehe, thank you! It's lovely." said the smiling Nami accepting the rose.

"N- No problem." responded Usopp.

They walked towards the restaurant which wasn't far from the shore. They walked in to a restaurant called "La diner". It was very fancy looking from the outside. As they entered, it was as fancy inside. There was a waiter standing on a podium on the entrance. 

"Good evening. Table for two?" said the waiter.

"Yes" said Usopp.

"Follow me." said the waiter.

He placed them in a table in a corner of the restaurant with a big glass wall. It had a beautiful view of the island's Sakura filled areas.

Usopp backed up Nami's chair so she could sit down.

"Thank you" said the smiling Nami.

"NO problem my lady" replied Usopp.

Nami giggled. Usopp chuckled nervously as he sat down in front of her.

"These are our menus. Please take your time to check all we have to offer. Would you like some beverages to start off?" ask the waiter.

Nami looked at Usopp.

"Order anything you want. It's obviously on me." smiled Usopp.

Nami chuckled.

"I'll have an orange margarita, thank you." said Nami.

"I'll have a mojito, thanks." said Usopp.

"Alrighty then. Coming right up." said the waiter and left.

Nami looked at Usopp in the eyes. Usopp looked at her but shy. Nami put her hands on top of his hand.

"Why so nervous?" asked Nami.

"S-Sorry, is just... is our first date and everything. I want this to go perfect." said Usopp in a trembling voice.

Nami grabbed both of his hands, locking fingers.

"Just the fact that I'm here with you is already perfect. Is me, you don't have to be nervous babe." said Nami happily looking at him.

For some reason, those words calmed Usopp a lot. He felt more at ease now. He smiled back at her.

"Thank you Nami." said Usopp happily.

They went on and on talking. The drinks arrived. They looked at the menu and after five minutes they knew what they wanted and ordered right away.

"Perfect. Excuse me" said the waiter and left.

Nami looked at him.

"Sooo... I know that you pretty much said everything that day that... you confessed but... I was curious, how did you knew exactly that you had feelings for me?" asked Nami.

Usopp blushed.

"Well... like I said, I was immediately attracted to you when I first saw you. I developed strong feelings back when we discovered the Arlong thing. When you faked that stab on me, I knew you had your heart in the right place and that you were suffering way too much. I wanted to not let that happen to you. That sense made me realize that I wanted to be with you, forever." said Usopp looking at her.

Nami blushed smiling at him.

"How about you? How did you knew you fell for me exactly?" asked Usopp curious.

"I got attached to you since I first saw you in your island but in a friendship way. As time passed, I learned we had a lot in common and we became best friends. I was having my doubts if it was just friendship that I felt from you since I was having some thoughts on a love life with you. I knew for sure I had fell for you on Water 7. That fight you had with Luffy. The fact that you wouldn't have continue the journey with us made me get messed up. I couldn't stand the fact that you weren't gonna be by my side. So I was gonna stay there and find you until Zoro said what he said and I couldn't do anything because I had to trust you would apologize. When you came back, I never felt so happy in my life. That's how I knew I wanted you." explained Nami smiling.

They both looked at each other. Nami frowned a little.

"Im sorry about the whole friends with benefit thing. I just thought wrong on how to make sure you would be mine but it ended up hurting you. I also wasn't to happy but if it meant I could have more intimacy with you, I was up for it. I never imagined you fell for me. I should of known that you aren't like other men." said Nami frowning, looking down.

Usopp placed his hand on her chin delicately and lifted her head, making eye contact.

"It's ok. I don't blame you for anything. At least you did something. If it was for my cowardice, probably we would still be just friends. Besides, not every love story starts peaches and cream." said Usopp smiling at her.

Nami smiled back with a blush. She grabbed the hand holding her face.

"Thank you Usopp." said Nami.

They both kept staring at each other. Without realizing, they were both leaning in, getting their faces closer, but...

"Alright, diner is ready. Shrimp and Chicken Carbonara Pasta for the lady and the Cajun Shrimp and Steak Linguine for you. Enjoy your meal." said the waiter.

They both separated quickly.

"Thank you very much!" said both at the same time.

"This looks delicious!" said Nami.

"Indeed, let's dig in." said Usopp.

They both ate and talked. They exchanged some bites of each other's dishes.

After 15 minutes, they finished and ordered dessert.

Nami looked outside at the sakura trees.

"It's so beautiful isn't it?" said Nami.

"Not as beautiful as you." said Usopp.

Nami looked at him and blushed.

"Aww Usopp, thank you for making this such a perfect date." said Nami happily in a sweet tone.

"Well, I hope this makes it more perfect." said Usopp pulling out the little orange pouch and handing it to Nami.

"What's this?" asked Nami curiously while taking the bag.

"Is something I had bought way long ago for you but never had the courage to give it to you." said Usopp.

Nami opened the pouch, letting fall whatever was in the bag on her palm. She layed the bag on the table and took the shining rose gold necklace. She extended it to see it better. She saw the tangerine locket. She was so surprised, amazed and happy.

"Oh Usopp, this is so lovely. I have never had a gift so thoughtful like this one." said Nami happily.

"Turn it around." said Usopp.

Nami confused, turned the tangerine locket around. It had a message:

"No matter what, keep smiling and make your dreams come true." -Usopp

Nami was surprised and without realizing, she started crying.

"NAMI? WHAT'S WRONG? Im so sorry-" he's words were cut off.

"This were similar words Bellemere told me..." said Nami crying with a smile.

She held the locket tight in her hands and put it in her chest with eyes closed while still smiling.

"Thank you Usopp... This is the best gift ever. Can you put it on me?" said Nami opening her eyes.

"S-Sure." Usopp replied and stood up.

He grabbed the locket and placed it around Nami's neck and close it in.

"There." said Usopp. "I'm really glad you liked it." said Usopp smiling while he was about to sit again but Nami grabbed his hand stopping him. He looked back at her as she stood up.

"No. I love it because now it has meaning of the two most important people in my life. Bellemere and you." said Nami smiling.

"Nami..." said Usopp surprised.

Nami hugs him tightly and Usopp hugs her back.

"Hey Nami..." said Usopp and Nami looks at him in the eyes.

"Yes?" she replied.

He cleaned what was left of Nami's tears gently from her face and looked at her determinedly sweet.

"Nami, I love you." said Usopp.

Nami grew a bigger smile without taking her eyes of his.

"I love you too, Usopp." replied Nami.

They both got closer until they're lips finally touched. It was a warm, soft and sweet kiss. 

They then separated from the kiss to look at each other and smiled again.

"One big chocolate soufflé" said the waiter standing.

They both separated.

"Oh excuse us" said Usopp.

They both said down.

"Oh don't worry. It's our pleasure you have chosen our restaurant for this romantic dates. I can tell you both really like each other and don't mind if I tell you..." the waiter got near Usopp's ear. "You bitted jackpot my friend, you are very lucky." whispered the waiter and Usopp laughs.

"I know I am. Trust me." said Usopp looking at her.

"Here's your soufflé. Enjoy." said the waiter and left.

"What did the waiter told you?" asked Nami curiously.

"Oh he just stated the obvious." said Usopp grabbing a spoon.

"What is obvious?" asked Nami grabbing the other spoon.

Usopp smiled at her.

"That I am the luckiest man in the world." said Usopp happily.

Nami blushed smiling.

"Shall we try this?" asked Usopp.

"Yes, indeed." replied Nami.

They ate dessert and kept talking and enjoying the first date of many many and many more to come in the future.

THE END

Guys I hope you enjoyed this story! There isn't so much Usopp x Nami love which is sad because I love this ship so much! If you guys like Zoro x Sanji, I have two of them. One completed and one is in the process so consider checking those :)

 If you have any ship fanfic recommendations, let me know!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91K 1.9K 30
When Nami is left in a debilitating state, it seems the captain is the only one capable of caring for her. As their affection for each other unwittin...
56.8K 1.8K 23
Just a Luffy x Fem!reader, takes place at impel down and will be using stuff from the actual show so if you're not past episode 400 you might not wan...
23.3K 522 16
The Straw Hat Pirates, after defeating Doflamingo, depart from their new found friends and make their way back into the New World. They end up on a s...
24 0 3
what if luffy was separated from his brothers and family, what if he grew up someplace else, what if he didn't have a devil fruit power, what if he f...