I can't do this anymore

The straw hats were in shock. They have never seen Usopp get so workup and went to face an enemy voluntarily. They all ran up to the center of the ship and starred at where Usopp dived in.

"D-Did Usopp just-" said Chopper.

"Jumped out?" finished Franky.

"Is he our Usopp?" asked Robin. Brook just stared at the water with he's mouth open. Zoro and Sanji were also starring at the water.

"Well let's leave it to him. He said he got it." said Luffy.

"I should at least go with the submarine just in case something happens." suggested Franky.

"Let's go then." said Sanji making him and Franky run up to the submarine.

Usopp had put his goggles before jumping so he could have better vision and the salt water won't bother him to much. He was swimming as fast as he could. It was hard to miss the octopus since he was so big. He saw Nami in one of the monster's long arms. Usopp stopped swimming and put something on his slingshot. "SWALLOWTAIL METEOR!" shouted Usopp in his mind and launched with a bubble around it. The giant octopus got hit on the back of it's head but didn't do nothing, gaining the monster's attention. That's actually what Usopp was going for. Nami noticed Usopp and was trying to move out of the monster's arm. The mad octopus went directly towards Usopp with his mouth open. The monster also grabbed Nami more tight that it made Nami released some air. Usopp noticed this and got angrier.

"Don't release your anger on her you idiot, pay attention to me." said Usopp.

 He prepared another slingshot and waited for the octopus to be closer. You might think he looks so brave and cool but in reality he was so scared. When the octopus got close enough, now was Usopp's opportunity.

"I got you now!" thought Usopp. Nami had a "What the hell are you doing?" expression.  

"FAST ASLEEP STAR!" shouted Usopp in his mind and the attack landed on the monster's mouth forcing himself to close it. The octopus stopped, rolled his eyes and fell asleep making him sink and weak. Nami was now released from the arm. She was so amazed. Usopp swam directly to Nami, putting one of her arms around his neck and he grabbed her tight by the hips with his other hand and began swimming up. Nami was signaling him that it was too high up but Usopp was to concentrated in swimming as fast as he could. He had just one bubble technique stored and he wanted to make sure to take down the octopus. Nami was becoming more weak since she was running out of air but just in time, Franky and Sanji came in with the submarine. They both gave surprised expression to see the unconscious monster fall deeper. Franky extended a robotic arm the machine had so they could grab on to and went with way more speed in to the ship now. When they finally reached the ship, Usopp and Nami started choking for air. Chopper ran quickly and transformed into his strong form to grab Nami.

"Someone bring Usopp to! Quickly! To my infirmary!" said the worried reindeer. Zoro grabbed Usopp and took them to the infirmary.

Usopp sat on the infirmary.

"Chopper, I'm fine. Just needed air." said Usopp. "Me too." said Nami who was laying on the infirmary bed.

"Yeah, just making sure. Other stuff can happen when you are grasping for air but you guys are ok. Altought..." said Chopper now staring at Usopp. "THAT WAS RECKLESS! I can't believe I'm telling you what I usually say to Luffy, Zoro and Sanji!!!" shouted Chopper. Then the whole crew entered the infirmary. 

"Nice Usopp, you did great!" said Luffy with a big smile.

"He could of choked to death." said Robin as if it was a normal thing to say.

"Don't say that, he became a hero!" said Franky.

"That  was reckless" said Zoro.

"Look who's talking!" said Sanji.

"Guys, honestly if it wasn't for him... I don't know what would of happen. He was sinking so fast." said Nami slightly terrified by thinking what would of happen.

"I'm glad you are ok Usopp but... why did you jumped? I think neither of us has seen you act without thinking, especially fight someone or something." asked Brook.

Everyone, including Nami starred at Usopp. Usopp knows exactly what happened. When he saw Nami was the one getting dragged down, he's body moved on his own. He doesn't want anybody hurting her. But, if you know him, that won't be the explanation he will give to his comrades...

"G-Guys, it's not a big deal. I just knew how to retrieve her quickly, there wasn't time to stop and think what we were gonna do." replied Usopp with a nervous smile. He stood up. "Man isn't it getting hot in here? Gonna go drink some water hehe..." said Usopp getting to the door then exiting. When he closed the door, he let a big sigh of relieve.

Usopp went to the kitchen serving himself some cold water from the fridge. That wasn't a lie, it was hot out. When he finished drinking it, he washed the cup and when he turned his direction to the door, Nami was standing there smiling.

"BWAAA! NAMI! What are you doing here? You scared me!" said Usopp freaking out.

"Hahahaha! Just came to say thank you." said Nami closing the door behind her. She got closer to Usopp's ear grabbing both of his shoulders. "I can show you tonight how grateful I really am..." whispered Nami then biting lightly he's ear. This electrocuted Usopp's body but in a good way. He then thought of everything, his feelings for her, the situation he is in. "How long is it only gonna be this way? Do I even have a chance otherwise?" thought Usopp. He closed his eyes and released Nami's hands lightly from his shoulders.

"Nami..." said Usopp.

"What?" said Nami slightly confused looking at him.

Usopp then looked at her directly "I'm sorry but... I can't do this anymore..."