Breakdown

***WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT WILL APPEAR IN THIS CHAPTER!***

Nami is looking at Usopp so confused and in disbelief of what she just heard.

"What do you mean?.... Wait, Usopp!!!!" yelled Nami while reaching for Usopp's falling body who had severe red rash all of a sudden. He fell unconscious. He woke up three hours after that. He opens his eyes seeing Chopper's face.

"Usopp!" shouted Chopper hugging him with tears. Usopp sat at the bed he was in. 

"What happened?" asked Usopp. Chopper separates from the hug.

"You fainted a couple of hours ago." said Nami who was on the bed next to Usopp's. He startled from surprise and Nami got closer.

"It was because the octopus had some poison in it that even if it's not a harmful one, you are allergic to it. That's why Nami wasn't affected but I retrieved it from your body in time thankfully." explained Chopper. Usopp looked at him terrified and then exhaled from relieve.

"If it wasn't for you, I don't know what would of happen. Thank you Chopper." said Usopp petting Chopper's forehead.

"OHHH, THAT DOESN'T MAKE ME HAPPY AT ALL. HEHEHEHEHE" said the dancing Chopper who clearly enjoyed the compliment. Usopp and Nami laughed. Nami looks at Usopp.

"Are you feeling better?" asked the concerned Nami. Usopp looks at her kind of weird since he remembered what happened before the faint but decided to go along.

"Yes, way better." replied Usopp

"You should rest. You may feel better but just stay in bed until tomorrow morning just in case." said Chopper.

"Ok, you are the doctor." said Usopp.

"But not with us! Sleep in a bed so you could stay here in the infirmary." explained Chopper. 

"Oh ok no problem." said Usopp laying again on the bed. A sudden stomach growl came out of Usopp. Nami and Chopper laughed.

"Don't worry, I'll bring your dinner here, Sanji is cooking you something I asked him for your state right now." said Chopper.

"Haha, thanks Chopper." said Usopp. After that, he ate and fell quickly asleep.

It was midnight now. Usopp found himself confused. He was deeply asleep but was feeling something... very good. 

"Why is it so hot?... Wait... Why am I feeling... horny right now? I didn't think of anything to..." that was when he opened his eyes, looked down on his stomach to find the beautiful orange haired woman, having fun with Usopp's member. He froze in shock. Nami looks at him in the eyes with lust while still sucking on his member. She separates her mouth from it a little with a string of saliva still connecting them.

"I said I wanted to show you how grateful I was... don't you remember?" said Nami with a low seductive lustful voice. 

"B-But... Nami-" Usopp couldn't talk no more. Nami continued sucking on his member. He could only just breath fast and watch the full action. Nami kept sucking, each time even more faster and tighter. She grabbed the member moving up and down while sucking the tip. This made him go nuts. Breathing got even faster, he wiped all his sweat from here and now. Until eventually...

"Na-Nami I'm gonna-" but he was interrupted.

"Then do it." said Nami still sucking.

"A-Are you su-sure?" asked Usopp with faint breathing but before Nami could respond he released his seed on Nami's mouth. He sat down still trying to catch his breath but looking embarrassed.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to-" but his apology was interrupted by Nami's giggles.

"Why are you sorry silly? I was gonna say it was fine plus it was your reward" said Nami now sitting next to Usoop while wiping her mouth.

"Did you enjoyed?" asked Nami playfully. 

"Well... who wouldn't enjoy that?" said Usopp nervously. Nami giggles. Usopp, even if he did enjoy it, he knows he wanted to stop actually. He stands by his earlier argument. Nami noticed his face changed.

"Hey, I wanted to ask you... you weren't serious about what you said before you fainted right?" asked Nami concerned. Usopp jumped a little from the sudden surprise. He looks down and nod his head affirming what she asked.

"But why? You clearly enjoy it, hell we both enjoy it and it's not like you are in a relationship with someone and  neither am I. Wait... is that it? Did you found someone you like? We are best friends, you can tell me anything." said Nami looking at him. Usopp bites the inside of his cheeks trying to not say anything but, his heart abandoned his mind. He looked up at her and said:

" What if I tell you that I don't see you just as a friend? Since I met you when Luffy, Zoro and you helped my village, I taught you were the prettiest girl I have ever seen. When we came to pick you up at your island and learned what happened to you with Arlong, I taught, I need to be braver, I want to protect her no matter what. I thought, I wouldn't never let you go through something similar again. The problem was that we both are cowards. That's what made us closer friends so I thought, I may not be brave enough yet but I can at least be by your side in your moments of fear. I knew that I couldn't be without you when those two years went by. I trained and became a better sniper thinking about the crew... but especially of you. I missed you like crazy. In my training, I learned that I love you. Ever wondered why I was the one to appear before you first in our reunion in Sabaody? Luckily I could save you back there. After that, while heading to Fishman Island, you proposed this idea of having sexual intercourse. I was like HELL YEAH... any man's dream right? That's... what I thought. You only see me as a friend even if we do these stuff. I wish I could be with you in other terms. Being able to take you on dates, hold your hand, give you flowers, tell you how gorgeous you are, help you with your dream map... you get the idea..." said Usopp. He looked down after realizing everything he just said. He stood up from the bed. Nami was in shock, wouldn't even blink.

"Usopp..." said Nami with a low voice. Usopp was standing facing the door. Nami was still sitting in bed looking at Usopp from behind. He gripped his fist and turned around.

"HAHAHAHA Nami! It was just a prank! You know how I am the king of liars right? HAHAHAHAHA I got you good!" said Usopp with a fake smile. Usopp teared up but quickly wiped it away. Nami noticed both things, the fake smile and the tear.

"Don't look at me like that Nami, I said it was a joke! Hahahaha..." said Usopp nervously with his hands on the back of his head.

"Well... thank you for today Nami. I'll go to my hammock with the guys"