The Cliché Cupid ||COMPLETED|...

By khushi_825_

|| Highest Ranking - #2 in smart-ass (11 May 2018) || Andrea Red is a girl with a wild imagination. After rea... More

Chapter 1- The Wishing Well
Chapter 2- Not What I Expected. At All!
Chapter 3- Races And Much More.
Chapter 4 - The Best Mistake That I've Ever Made.
Chapter 5- To Infinity And Beyond
Chapter 6 - Promises.
Chapter 7 - Alcohol Is Clearly Not For Me.
Chapter 8- Wanting To Slap You Into Next Week To Kissing You Senseless!
Chapter- 9 - Pretending To Be A Fake Ass Cinderella.
Chapter- 10 About As Useful As A Sweater In The Middle Of Summer.
Chapter 11- James Bond Is Going To Come And Take Me To Space Prison.
Chapter 12- The Story Of How I Knocked Out Shawn The Creep Baker.
Announcement!
Chapter 13- Don't Forget To Wrap It Before You Tap It!
Chapter 14- What Is He Trying To Be?! Edward Cullen?
Chapter 15- Wow, I Must Be On A New Level Of Mind-blown!
Chapter 16- Perfect
Chapter 17- As If Someone Ate Glitter And Threw Up All Over His Face
Chapter 18- I'll have to sanitize the couch and their bed after they leave.
Chapter 19- This Guy Should Stop With The Creepy Car Changing.
Chapter 20- Use A Tie To Strangle Them. At Least They'll Die In Style.
Covers!!
Chapter 21- Bad Boy's Princess
Chapter 22- Son Of A Biased Biscuit Bathing In The Bahamas.
Chapter 23- It's Boom Bang Bang Time!
Chapter 25- No
Chapter 26- Never Thought I'd Ever Awwww Anyone.
Chapter 27- Did I Just Time Travel A Century?
Chapter 28- They Hurt My Best Friend, They Won't Live To See Tomorrow.
Chapter 29- The Queen Is Back!
Chapter 30- I Am Dripping Wet. Come Here This Instant.
Chapter 31- You Forgive A Guy Who Gets You Food. It's A Rule!
Chapter 32 - Here's My Daily Dose Of Drama Served With A Side Of Bitchiness.
Chapter 33- I Have More Chances Of Dying Here Than In The Hunger Games.
Chapter 34 - Y'all Are Just A Bunch Of Dirty Minded Freaks!
Chapter 35- I Sound Like I Am In The Lord Of The Rings.
Chapter 36- Can I Marry This Dude?
Chapter 37- Remind Me To Burn My Shoes Later On.
Chapter 38- I Am Injured Not Blind Or Mentally Retarded.
Chapter 39- Jesus Is That You?!
Chapter 40- Look At This Place, It Screams Depression.
Chapter 41- He Is Probably Being A Basic High Scool Guy.
Chaptet 42-Basically I Am Hella Aroused And Hella Horny
Chapter 43- Let's Get Married In Hawaii?
Chapter 44- Why Cant My Fairy Godmother Bippity Boppity Me A Degree?
Chapter 45- Jesus Is That A Wedding Gown?
Chapter 46- This Is The End.
Epilogue
The Sequel

Chapter 24- Marry Me?

568 39 90
By khushi_825_

*time lapse to Christmas morning*

"Get up you lazy butts! It's Christmas and there's gifts, so bye bye bed and hello new stuff!" Aiden screams jumping up and down on my bed.

It's Christmas, I guess the day Jesus was born will be the day my brother dies.

Joy to the world the pain will be gone.

I am just a bundle of sunshine today ain't I?

Groaning I get up, while pushing Aiden off the bed making him scream and land on his butt. He lets out a string of curses and rubs his butt.

Ha, serves him right!

I yawn and stretch, the realisation that it's Christmas hits me and a huge smile makes its way on my face.

Wow, it's finally Christmas, I am gonna be rolling in gift cards!

I hurriedly shower and get dressed, grabbing the first thing that I find, because honestly it's Christmas and I couldn't care less about how I look right now!

I rush downstairs, but something catches my eye as I enter the kitchen it's extremely dark outside. Wait a moment, what time is it?

I check the clock and see that it's still 6:00 am. Kyle is definitely going to die today.

"Okay, before you grab the butter knife that you have been eyeing and murder your best friend, I want you to know that he woke you up for a very valid reason. Now, please don't hurt me!" Kyle says hurriedly and cowers in fear.

I am not that scary, am I?

"Fine, fine. But what's the reason you woke me up for?" I ask.

"I don't know," he shrugs, "Aiden said he has some plan. Honestly I am a bit excited, because Aiden never even thinks, him planning about something is really rare. So this might be very important."

I nod, this must be very important if Aiden is planning.

We go to the living room where Aiden and Ryder are already sitting. Aiden looks a bit nervous and is fidgeting in his seat, while Ryder maintains a relaxed composure.

I take a seat beside Aiden and Kyle sits opposite of me.

"Okay so you must be wondering why I had called all of you guys here, but I have something special in my mind and wanted your opinion on it." Aiden began.

"Okay, go on." I encourage him.

Aiden tells us his master plan and I am very impressed, for an dumb guy he is very smart.

"So will you guys help me?" he asks rubbing the back of his neck.

"Of course, I will help you, you're my baby brother." I coo.

"Hey, I am older than you." he pouts.

With that we get to work. Oh God please make it a success. Please!

Rebecca's POV

Beep, Beep, Beep.

Wait a minute, I never set an alarm, what's going on?

I open my eyes and see my phone buzzing. Who is calling me? And that to at 8 in the morning?

I sigh and pick up the phone, not bothering to check the caller ID, whoever could be calling would obviously someone from my family.

"Hello, who am I speaking to?" I ask groggily.

"Oh hey Becky, sorry for waking you up, its me Andrea. And I want you to do me a favour. Please!" she says, way too cheerful. Something is definitely up.

"Okay, sure. Anything!" I say, somewhat warily.

"Okay, great. I want you to dress the best you can. No questions, just do what I tell you." she says really fast and then ends the call.

"Yeah, bye.... " I try and say but the line's already dead.

Sigh, this girl is so weird. But I love her nonetheless. She's different from other girls I've met. Guess she's just like her brother.

Her brother. He's another thing altogether, his chocolate brown eyes always manage to pull me in. It's like the deepest darkest depths of Earth blended with the creamiest of chocolates, slowly luring me into the depths of  the black hole. They always leave me breathless and mesmerised. And the way he looks at me like I am his whole universe, always leave me amazed.

And don't get me started on his hair, his dark luscious hair. How I love running my hand through them and playing with the strands. His hair always smells so good.

He is a tall guy, being 6'2 and me being 5'8 not too short, but compared to him I look like a midget. He has a really good build, because of street boxing and all, but what I love most about him is his soft, pink lips.

The same one that send me into a frenzy every time they come in contact with my skin. He is just as addictive as his personality.

I can't get enough of this guy, not even if I spend 7 lives with him. He has no filter at all. But he is really smart. Not many people know it, but he is a genius.

He is studying law, and I've never seen someone with a better business voice than him. It's so persuasive that you can't help but agree that he is right.

Me on the other hand, I am pretty and I admit it. But in no way am I a genius or anywhere near that. I take the easy way and chose journalism, because English is my passion but I am not good enough to be an author.

I might have written a poem or two here and there but that's about it. I am a really shy person which isn't that great since my journalism and all, but I guess sometimes we just go with the flow.

I take a nice warm shower and do my daily routine of brushing my teeth and blow drying my hair.

I check all the options I have and as Andrea said, it's gotta be fancy. After looking for a few minutes I find the perfect dress.

It has a rose gold top connected to a plain white skirt that comes to my knees. It's simple yet elegant, just how I like it.

I curl my hair into soft waves and do a light touch of make up.

I head downstairs and walk directly to the living room, to my bewilderment the lights are off.

Suddenly a path of fairy lights lights up the living room, it leads me to the tree.

The tree is decorated with Polaroid pictures of Aiden and I. There are pictures of us over the years.

My favourite memory is Sophomore year where Aiden asked me to prom and then tripped on the banner.

I am a mean girlfriend, I know it. I pluck the picture from the tree and to my shock there's a note stuck behind it.

Dear Bebe,
I know you're kinda weirded out and kinda excited right now, but read this carefully. I have a few instructions for you.
I will give you a few clues and you are to show up at the place where it leads you to.
Good.

Now your first clue is,
"We got the best of both worlds"

Good luck!
Love,
Aiden.

Okay. We got the best of both worlds. What could that mean? Hannah Montana? Miley Cyrus? Disney....

Oh wait! Disney! My stuffed dolphin. Of course.

I rush up to my room and find Disney. I turn him around and unzip his back. To my luck I find another note.

That was quick! Anyways your next clue is,
You love it. Sometimes even more than me.

And I am still not happy about it.

Wait a minute. What do I love more than Aiden? Food? No!

His Jaguar, yes! I tease him a lot, saying that I love his car more than him.

I run out of the door and into the garage, where the car us sitting peacefully. On the wheel there is another note.

Glad you found this one.

Now our real adventure starts!
Your next clue is,
This is your favourite date destination.

My favourite date destination? It's the beach back in New York, but here? Oh yeah. Infinity and Beyond. We went there on our first official date. Also Aiden spilt strawberry smoothie on himself. Best date ever.

I get in the car and drive there. As soon as I enter the cashier lady, comes forward and hands me an envelope.

Another clue done!

You really are smart, one of the many reasons I love you!
And as for your clue. Well you gotta find it in here.

I turned the paper but it's blank. What clue could there possibly be? I re read the note again and again.

But I still have no idea.

One of the many reasons I love you....

That's it! I love you. The park where he said 'I Love You' to me for the first time.

I thank the lady and drive off the the park. Once reaching there I find a smiling Andrea standing near a tree.

"Impressive. You came here really fast. Now your next clue is,
"Get whatever you want, the store is all yours." And for the record I didn't know my brother was so mushy." she smirks.

I blush. He said that to me when we went to Sephora. All the other people looked at him after he said it. Some girls were swooning and some guys looked at him like he was nuts. That day true to his word he got me half the store.

I thank Andrea and drive off to the mall. I go to Sephora and a lady gives me another envelope.

It's definitely my most favourite shop in the whole mall. And u know you love it more than I do.

That's your clue, pie! Do well. You're very close.

His favourite shop... His favourite shop.... Suddenly my eyes land on something and it clicks.

Victoria Secret! That's it!

I rush over there and a girl hands me an envelope and tells me how lucky I am to have a guy like him.

She also hands me a bag, and I don't have to look in it to know what's inside.

Even thinking about it, makes my blush until my roots. I tear open the envelope, but this time it's a pink note.

So far so good. And I want you to find the place as red as your face when you saw the bag. And don't lie to me telling that you haven't blushed.

And btw, you look gorgeous when you blush!

I smile at his cheesiness. But what place is as red as my face? Ketchup factory? No. Jam factory? We don't even have one! Strawberry syrup factory? Wait, that's it! Strawberry field!

We went there for our six year anniversary.

I drive to the field and the the farmer hands me a basket full of ripe red strawberries and a note.

What goes best with strawberries will lead you to your final clue.

It was already 1:00 pm in the afternoon and I was glad this was coming to an end. I was a bit tired.

Strawberries and melted chocolate go great together and there is oy one place that makes them!

The chocoberry shack!

After we had plucked the strawberries that day we went to the chocoberry shack and made our own strawberry and melted chocolate.

When I reach there I find the last and final clue!

After a long day, this is our safe place,
When the world's cruel this is our saving grace.
We find it each other,
Together till the end of forever.
I will always be here with my arms wide open for you,
Because our love is the purest and most true!

Our safe place!

Home. With each other.

With a huge smile on my face I drive back home. The driveway is filled with rose petals and I carefully walk in.

On every step from the garage, there are pieces of papers toed to roses.

Reasons to love Rebecca Wilson:

She is smart.

She is pretty.

She is kind.

She is caring.

She has the most beautiful eyes.

The most mesmerising smile.

The softest lips.

The most graceful person I've ever come across.

Is an actual angel.

Has the most melodious voice.

Captured my heart since the moment I set my eyes on her.

Is loved by my sister.

The best journalist in the world.

An even better girlfriend.

The sweetest human.

A supporting best friend.

Gives the best hugs.

Has the softest hair ever.

And I could go on and on but sadly there aren't enough books to cover it all.

So would you please do me the honour of becoming Mrs. Rebecca Red?

I look in front of me and see Aiden on a knee with a ring in his hand. There is a hopeful expression on his face, and his eyes are watery.

"What do you say? Partners for life?" he asks, but his voice is shaking.

I give my reply, it will always be the same, no matter what he thinks.

My reply was.....

______________________________________

And I am alive! *ducks the tomatoes and eggs being thrown at her*

How was the chapter? It took me ages to wrote it! But with the help of my friend Hiba I could do it!

Thank you so much for inspiring me!

What are your views on the proposal? I thought it was pretty neat!

And what do you think about the change of POV? It was a bit hard since I am so used to Andrea's POV!

But I hope you liked the chapter, I put my heart and soul into it! And I stayed up all night writing it!

Don't forget to VOTE SHARE COMMENT AND FOLLOW!

Love you loads,
Khushi! ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5M 400K 71
*CUPID'S MATCH BOOK 2* FIRST DRAFT Lila receives an ominous Valentine's Day card. Cupid & Cal are keeping a dark secret. Fate is being interfered wit...
Saved By ohyizzle

Teen Fiction

518K 12.4K 46
[Completed] {Book 1} Her life is a living hell. There's no doubt in that. People think her life's rainbows and unicorns, but in reality it's hell...
802K 26K 43
Everything was tasteless..bland. People in this universe never tasted anything until they found their soulmates. The number of days until they get to...
405K 10.5K 57
"Her troubled eyes held fire. The kind of fire that was capable of burning me to ash." ***** I grabbed her chin with my free hand, making her look at...