Zombie Apocalypse:The Walking...

Von KnockEmDeadBabe

In the sequel to Flesh...Zombies....Oh My: Allison's adventures continue as she leads her group to survivors... Mehr

Zombie Apocalypse:The Walking Dead Rise
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 13

4.8K 138 14
Von KnockEmDeadBabe

I wasn't even thinking clearly, I was blinded by fury. Honestly, it pissed me off that they had kept this from us. Even though my group was new here, they deserved respect and they deserved to be trusted. Alec must have known, but what I didn't understand was why he had blamed my group for the attack? They had creatures here. Creatures that THEY were in charge of. Creatures that they kept.

What if he was behind the attack? I shook my head and continued walking to my destination, I had to clear this up. I had to know the truth. Every person that I passed stared at me curiously. I was practically stomping and I felt like steam was billowing out of my ears.

I stood outside of the meeting room for a minute, to try and clear my head. Slowly letting out a breath I opened the door. A bit forcefully may I add.

The men around the table all looked up when I stormed into the room. They looked shocked, Alec looked amused.

Dumbledore look alike looked up from the table. "Yes?"

"I need to speak to you."

"I'm pretty sure it can wait," Alec mused.

"I don't believe I was speaking to you, " I spat at Alec. "I NEED TO SPEAK TO YOU NOW!" I insisted and looked at Dumbledore pleadingly.

He sighed and then nodded. "So be it." He walked past me into the hall and before I followed him I couldn't resist the urge, I looked at Alec and stuck out my tongue like a 5 year old. Take that ! I closed the door behind us and then crossed my arms over my chest.

"I need to know what else you're keeping in that one building by the stables," I blurted out quickly. The look he was giving me was unnerving. He stayed silent for a moment, opened his mouth and then closed it again.

"What are you talking about?"

"Look, I don't take bullshit. Now, I know my group is new here and that we can't really demand anything since you guys are giving us shelter and all, but I don't like to be kept in the dark. I don't like what I heard in that room, it doesn't feel safe. I need to know if we're running any risks being here."

"You guys are really nosy sometimes, you know that?" he chuckled and then ran his fingers through his hair nervously. "Not much people that live here know about that building, so if I tell you, you can't tell anyone, the people would panic."

I scoffed. "naw, you think? You have creatures near their children! They aren't even aware of it, and that makes it worse."

"The men here take good care of the people! We wouldn't let anything harm them."

"So, why? Why do you have a building with creatures in there?"

"Not all of them are zombies. There are apparently different types of zombies. At least that's what the doctors have told me. Your friends, Sam and Rick have provided perfect DNA and we're getting some results. With some time the zombies could be used-"

"What are you talking about?" I asked outraged. "You're creating different zombies? Our goal is to get rid of them! Not fucken make them stronger!" I hissed.

"We're attempting to create a cure for all of this, okay?  Not everyone likes this idea, you aren't the only one but right now we don't have a lot of options. It's either we stay alive miraculously, or find a way to end all of this."

"You're a little-"

The door opened behind us and Alec stepped out, smiling.

"We need to finish planning our strategy for tomorrow, so if you guys are done talking."

"No, we aren't" I said defensively, but at the same time Dumbledore said, "Yes, we are."

I looked at him accusingly. Alec walked back into the room and as Dumbledore passed by me he said, "This stays between us."

At times I could be very stubborn, but right now, I felt best if I just kept this to myself. I sighed and walked away from the room. This was total bull and it wasn't over.

I needed to go out with that group. I just had to convince Robert.

++++++++++++++++++++

I got no sleep that night, partly because I had been formulating a plan to ask if I could go on the mission. I could use the excuse that I missed the action and I needed some to cool off. Or I could just tell Robert that I wanted to watch Andy, which was partly true. I just wanted to make sure that nothing bad would happen to my people. I didn't trust Dumbledore that much anymore. If he kept dangerous secrets like that from his own people, who knew what else he was capable of?

I walked out into the courtyard all geared up and I must admit, I felt like a bad ass. Even with an injured arm I could still shoot well, and I had both of my pistols placed at my hips. Obviously I couldn't use my crossbow, because well, it required both arms.

"Where do you think you're going?" Robert asked me. I turned around and smiled.

"Well, with you guys of course," I stated and continued walking towards the group of men assembled.

"No." he laughed and grabbed my arm. "You're not. You're injured still Allison."

I sighed and then batted my eyelashes him. "Pwease, I want to watch Andy, and plus I need some action. I'm tired of feeling useless."

"You're putting me in a difficult situation." he replied and stared at me, contemplating his options. I smiled brightly and batted my eyes even more.

He laughed and then shook his head before pulling me into a tight hug. "You take advantage of me."

"Don't be so dramatic," I teased.

"Men, we're heading out!" Alec yelled. Robert held my hand as we walked over to the group and I couldn't keep the smile off my face. I had to admit that I had missed the thrill of killing zombies.

"Where do you think you're going?" Alec asked and stood in our path.

"She's going with us," Robert replied.

"She's injured!" Alec protested.

"Doesn't mean I can't kick ass," I replied indignantly.

"Fine, but if you get killed, or if someone dies because of you-"

"What? What are you going to do?" Robert challenged.

I held onto his arm tighter to keep him from doing anything stupid. Alec shook his head and walked away. I saw Andy walking ahead with some of the men and resisted the urge to run over to him and tie him to a nearby tree.

The cars the group had were mainly giant trucks and jeeps. I noticed our tank and resisted the urge to run over to it. I couldn't believe that they had decided to keep it. But we weren't taking it. Apparently it needed some work. I ended up being in a car with Andy, Robert, and Alec. Not the best combination.

Andy looked over at me. "Why did you come?" he asked accusingly. "To keep an eye on me?"

"No, believe it or not I actually miss being able to fend for myself and to kill zombies." I laughed and winked at Robert.

"Oh, okay." Andy replied and stared out of the window.

Some of the buildings we passed were in really bad shape, and the streets were littered with abandoned cars. Some which had blown up and were now an empty shell of what remained of the car. I closed my eyes and envisioned the streets as they once were. People walking on the sidewalks with their pets, people on bikes and skateboards. The sound of horns blaring, angry drivers. The thing I missed most was the noise.

The world, it isn't meant to be left silent. It's way too huge.

The only noises you would hear now were low groaning, growling, and gurgling. The world was no longer safe, in fact, it never was. The silence just reminds us even more that there's nothing left.

"Lost in your head once again?" Robert chuckled.

I smiled and nodded. "Yeah, you know me, my head is never silent."

"neither are your lips apparently," Alec commented.

"No one was talking to you,"

"Ouch," Alec said sarcastically.

"You have no idea how bad I want to-"

"GROUP OF ZOMBIES, UP AHEAD." one of the guys from the car ahead of us said through the walkie talkie.

"Confirmed," Alec replied and parked the car like the others. They parallel parked so that they covered the whole street. Almost like a giant road block, made up of only cars.

"SILENCERS ON YOUR WEAPONS," Alec screamed.

The whole group was scrambling on top of the trucks, into the nearby buildings to have a window, and some even crawled under the cars. They had obviously done this before, it was like a beautifully choreographed dance.

I stopped admiring all the detail for a moment and finally registered what was happening. There was a giant group of zombies headed in our direction. I whistled and cleared my throat. There were a lot of zombies....

"Nervous?" Alec laughed as he walked past me.

"No," I scoffed. Yes, I added mentally.

Robert was already set up on one of the cars next to Andy. I decided to head over to where they were but then noticed that Oscar was lonely on of the cars. Might as well go and have a brother sister duo.

"Hey there," I said from behind Oscar. He jumped a little and laughed nervously.

"Allison, don't ever do that again!"

"Gosh, I'm sorry," I said and tried to keep myself composed but ending up laughing.

"Time to kill some zombies," Oscar practically sang.

I put the silencers onto my guns slowly and prepared myself. It took forever for the zombies to reach us but that was an advantage. We had snipers from the buildings shooting them from a distance. Blood sprayed everywhere and then the bodies would slowly tumble, then they were trampled by the zombies. When the zombies were in a group, they moved almost as one. But they never faltered, the more zombies you took out, there seemed to be 2 to replace it. They just kept pouring out of the streets, it was unbelievable. At this rate we wouldn't even have enough ammo to get to the car park safely.

The zombies began to near the barrier and that's when I began to panic. The mass of zombies didn't seem to be lessening. Heads exploded left to right and brains began to splatter on the nearby zombies. They didn't even flinch when they were hit. I grimaced.

"Dude, is it just me or are there still a fuck load of them left?" Oscar laughed. I could hear the nervousness in his voice.

"We have to clear this way out to reach the car park," I replied. "Just shoot them till they drop."

"So far, my count it 10."

"hahah, I so got you beat."

"bring it."

Oscar and I made it a game to see who could kill the most zombies. I risked a look over to Andy and Robert and they seemed to be holding their own. That made me feel better.

"Shit, I need to reload." I mumbled. I had wasted the ammo in one of my pistols and then had moved onto the other. Alec must've heard me because he threw two other clips to me and I caught one clumsily. The other one his Oscar on the back of the head.

"Ouch!"

"don't blame me, blame Alec" I laughed.

"No, your sister has a huge case of the butterfingers."

"hey! Crippled, remember?" I said defensively.

"just shoot!"

I nodded and continued to shoot. As time wore on and the bodies began to pile the other zombies began to stumble, which gave us the perfect opportunity to take them out. They didn't really have that much coordination. They only had one goal, and that was to reach us humans. My ears began to ring and I didn't even notice that the road was clear until all the guns stopped firing. The street was silent.

I sighed and smiled staring at the clear road. Well not exactly clear, there were zombies littered everywhere.

"GOOD JOB MEN!" Alec yelled and everyone began clapping.

Hell yeah, we just murdered a bunch of zombies.

"Okay, so now we have to dispose of all the bodies." I heard a man from the nearby car say and he hopped down onto rode where all the bodies were. He pulled gloves out from his back pocket and his friend handed him a surgical mask. Many others followed suit and began to pile all the bodies together.

"Listen up men! And one woman! We are going to have to separate. If we focus all the power on disposing of the bodies we aren't going to make it to the car park."

As they were clearing out the street I noticed a lone figure on the roof of a nearby building.

"What the fuck...."

Slowly more figures began to appear and walked towards the edge. Well more like stumble.

"ZOMBIES! UP THERE!" I screamed and everyone looked up surprised.

Looks like it was going to rain zombies.

+++++++++++++++++++++

A special thank you to all the fans! Once I saw how much the story had been missed I knew I couldn't take forever. And luckily I had time to type this all up.

You guys are awesome ! Thank you for believing in the story.

Comments? Votes?

Any suggestions, thoughts?

Love you all !

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

2.8K 78 39
In the small town of Woodsboro, where everyone knows everyone else's business, secrets lurk beneath the surface. Y/n, a young woman with a troubled p...
5.6K 5 120
I Opened a Safe House in the Unlimited Flow 我在無限流裏開安全屋 Author: 紫矜 Chapters: 119 Chapters + 4 Extras (Completed) Description: Xia Jing runs a safe ho...
36.3K 830 32
Izuku Yagi along with his twin sister, Izumi, Parents Inko and Toshionori Yagi. At age 4, he was diagnosed as quirkless, he decided to have a normal...
3.7K 308 14
BLEED BABY BLEED FIH MIH