We Got Married - Chanyeol x...

By tripleskylar

We Got Married (Hangul: 우리 결혼했어요) is a South Korean reality variety show that was aired on MBC from 2008 to 2... More

SKY SIDE NOTE
News
#1
#3
#4
#5

#2

3.7K 149 38
By tripleskylar

ERRORS AHEAD.
+
Please vote and leave comments. It really means a lot to me
🖤
//

; We Got Married episode 1

Park Misun who's again the main host for the new season start the show with her greetings to the viewers.  "Hello everyone. Wow it's really been a long time since I greet the viewers. So is everyone doing well? I really hope you guys are!"  she smiles.

"As everyone know, we came back with a new season and new couple this year. But what's more exciting is that today, we would be accompanied by some of WGM past hottest, sweetest and cutest couple. In studio today we have Khuntoria couple, Goguma couple and TeukSo couple! " she claps as she was introducing them.

All the three couples introduced themselves. Although time passed,you can really see the chemistry between them still exist. Nickhun was resting his hand on Vic's thigh. Seohyun was taking care of Yonghwa by passing him water and the TeukSo couple was holding each other's hand.

"This reunion really make me misses the old times. The reason why all 3 couples are here today is because all 3 couples have a really amazing chemistry. So I hope our new couple could learn a thing or two from their seniors. Leeteuk ssi, do you still remember your first day meeting Sora ssi? "

Both Leeteuk and Sora laughs." Of course! It's a once in a lifetime experience. I could never forget how nervous I was that time. Well I bet our new groom is very nervous as well. Should we watch the first episode now? "

Victoria nods while claps excitedly. " Woah Im really looking forward for our new couple "

The first episode of the new couple start with a brief tour at SM Entertainment and few of the newlywed's achievement was mentioned." Oh! Its our agency!! " Leeteuk and Victoria excitedly said.

'A member of quadrupled million seller group with a boyfriend material charm. It is none other than..... '

Chanyeol's interview  was played right after. " Ne. Anyeonghaseyo. I'm EXO's charismatic rapper, Chanyeol. Umphh actually. When I was younger, I thought about how I should get married early. But then I debuted, the thought of getting married vanished. Now that I am older, I feel like 'ah. I should settle down quickly'  but since I am not meeting anyone, it's practically impossible to get married.Safe to say I thought I won't get married at all in this lifetime . But here I am getting married " he chuckles cutely.

Chanyeol was handed the mission card." Find your wife by just looking at the hint video that she prepared " Chanyeol reads with a shaky voice.     " Where can I watch that video PD-nim? "

He received a tablet that contains the video. He quickly plugged in the earphone and watch the video. Doesn't take him long to have a meaningful smirk on his face.

" Omona.Why is he smirking like that.Did he perhaps know about his bride already? " Park Misun said as she was watching him.

The video that Chanyeol was watching are played for the hosts. It's a video of a girl dancing enthusiastically to 24K Magic by Bruno Mars. The girl was wearing black sweatpants and pink open bust cropped hoodie. "Ahh. I think he could tell who she is.The video kind of give a huge hint. "said Seohyun . Nickhun nods" I think so too. "

Chanyeol got in his car and start the engine before talks to the camera. "Let's go let's go." he said excitedly. "But eris-ya, I'm empty handed right now." he said while looking at the camera. "Should we stop by at the shop and get something for my bride-to-be? What should I get eh?" he scratches his head as he was thinking what should he get for her.

" I should call the professional  and get help but first let's get going "  he gave signal and start driving to the destination. On his way there, he called his 'professional'  which turned out to be Suho and put him on speaker.

"Yes Chanyeol what's wrong? Have you meet your bride yet? " Suho said.

" Hyung!  No-not yet. Im on my way.Hyung I want to ask you something. I'm empty handed right now . So I thought about being like the guys in dramas and bring something to her since it's our first time meeting.But I don't have any idea. Should I get  her figurines toys?or - "

Suho stopped him. " Yah! Are you crazy? How can you give a woman figurines toys. Get her chocolates. Woman loves chocolate "

Chanyeol shakes his head hard, as if Suho could see him." No. Not chocolate. She's an idol hyung. I don't think she can eat chocolates. Any other ideas? "

" Right. If she's an idol... Then bring her flowers. Buy a bouquet. Choose the prettiest one. " Suho said.

" Ah.. Flowers... ? But isn't that kind of typical? Figurine toys is more memorable, no? " Chanyeol said innocently.

Suho scolds him." How can you know nothing about woman Chanyeol? Get her flowers and little teddies. Cute stuffs. And later when you are sure that she's into figurines like you, then you can get her that. "

Chanyeol nods while trying to process the information" Okay okay. Thank you hyung. I'll call you again if I need anything "He laughs and ends the call.

He stopped at a florist near the bride's agency and rushes inside. "Hi" he said while bowing . "Do you perhaps have a bouquet of roses in black or pink? "

He looks at the workers." We don't have any in black but we do have in pink. Would you like to take a look? "

He nods quickly." Yes please ". The workers showed him the bouquets and once again he didn't know what to do.' It's all look pretty much the same but why does it costs differently?' he thought.

"Ahhh. I think I know who the bride is."  Sora said after putting all the pieces together. She whispers to Leeteuk. "Member of blackpink?"  Leeteuk who was lost at first quickly get what she meant. "Oh my god! That's really cool if it's true.They are the hottest right now. How can I didn't thought about it at all"

"Hottest? Who?  Twice? Red Velvet? Or Blackpink " Misun try to get the answer from Sora. "Ah eonnie, let's just watch it first. Since I'm not so sure yet" she chuckles.

Chanyeol decided to take the bouquet with black wrappers and make the payment.He wrote a card and hide it somewhere inside the bouquet.

He reached the destination and parked his car.There's a lot of fans gathering in front of YG Entertainment. Including his fansite, one of his first fansite to be exact. The one who was with him ever since his debut days.

He waves at her but she just plaster a smile to her face and start taking pictures of him. 'Why is she like that. Is she not feeling well?' 

He decided to go and talk to her. He walks to her direction, still smiling while the fans are cheering and greeting him. "Jae Eun-nie hiii! Are you not feeling well today?"  he asked her while smiling .

She put down her camera and smile at him. Not as bright as always though. "No oppa. I'm good. Good luck on your marriage. She's really lucky!"

Chanyeol glances at his watch. 'I should get going now.' he thought.

"Thank you Jae Eun-nie."  he pats her head. They are so close that he feels as if they are siblings."Thank you for everything. Have a nice day. I can't be here for too long.But I'll definitely  would invite you to my wedding  don't worry." he chuckles. "Since it's super  hot today, you shouldn't be waiting outside for too long okay? "  he smiles at her and quickly went inside YG Entertainment.

"Anyeonghaseyo, Chanyeol sunbaenim " a tall, brown haired girl greets her as he was walking to the stairs 'Wait... It's not her.. ? Is it Lisa? Did i wrongly guessed?'

He bows to her." Oh Anyeonghaseyo Lisa-ssi. A-are you my bride? "

She chuckles." What do you think? " then she dances briefly to the exact same choreo that the girl in the video was dancing.

He knows he shouldn't be disappointed. But that's exactly what he's feeling. He still smiles brightly to her." Really?  Well if you are the one then nice to  meet you! "

" First. Let's go up then we could talk more, okay? " she guides him to the elevator and after he went in, she scanned her fingerprint and pressed button '2'.  "I'm not your bride sunbaenim. Please go to the 2nd level. Who knows your bride might be waiting there"  she smiles.

"Ahhh.. "Chanyeol laughs slightly. A relieved laughs at that." Thank you Lisa ssi "

'Okay Chanyeol you are not wrong. She IS your bride!  Don't have any doubt at all' he said to himself.

When he reached second flooe, he walks out of the elevator and was greeted by Jennie.

"Anyeonghaseyo Jennie-ssi." he greets her as he's bowing.

"Woah sunbaenim. That flowers are really pretty.  Is it for me? " she asked while her eyes were looking at flowers.

'eh.. okay okay  let's just play the game chanyeol-ah ' he thought.

"Y-yeah it is.  Only if you are my bride though." he smiles nervously.

Jennie chuckles. "Really? But i prefer white roses over pink roses sunbaenim" 

Chanyeol fake a cough while scratching his head. "Well IF you are my bride, then I'll bring it to you next time."

"Ahh..." Jennie looks at him. 'he knew who's his bride is.'  Jennie thought to herself.  "Well, sunbaenim. I'm sorry to waste your time but I'm not your bride. If you could walk to that practice room..."  she pointed at one of door. "Your bride might be waiting for you.Best of luck and by the way, your actual bride really loves pink roses. Well done! "she smiles.

He thanked her and begin to take his steps towards the practice room. Does it mean that he'll get to meet her now?

Nervously, he knocked the door and opened it. There's two girls wearing white, standing there and greets him as he was entering. Jisoo was wearing a sleeveless knee length dress while Rosé was wearing a white hoodie and white ripped jeans.

"We thought that you went back already sunbaenim " Jisoo said while chuckling.

He laughs and shakes his head."How can I leave without my bride..."since he met with Jisoo multiple times before they are not awkward or anything.

" Okay sunbaenim. Since you are here, we have a mission for you " Rosé said while handing him the mission card.

He read the mission card out loud.
"One of these two is your bride.Please guess who is it."

"Oh...he have to make a wise decision here. If he wrongly choose then he'll be in great trouble in the future." Yonghwa laughs.

Chanyeol nods after he read the mission card. "Ah.. Okay. Umph.. H-how should I? Should I just grab her hand?"

Jisoo shakes her head. "Nope nope".
Rosé giggles. " To break the ice between you and your bride, you have to choose her by doing a...."

"... BACKHUG! " Jisoo said excitedly.

Rosé and Jisoo face their back on Chanyeol. " Sunbaenim..count before you hug okay? " Rosé said as she was tapping her cheeks three times.

" Okay... I'm going to do it now... ". He takes his steps closer towards them.
'Honestly anyone but him would've pick Jisoo right away since she's wearing dress while Rosé are wearing jeans.' he thought to himself.

" Oh! Who is it, who is it?  Is it Jisoo? I think it's Jisoo " Park Misun nervously rub her palms together.

" 1....2....3...." Chanyeol hugs the girl on the right.The face of the girl was not shown yet but the interview of the bride was played.

"Anyeonghaseyo. I'm BLACKPINK's  Rosé and I'm 21 years old this year "

She chuckles as she heard the question from the PD. "I never be in any relationship with boys before. Because when I was in Australia, I went to an all girl school then I moved here and start training under YG right away. So I don't have any experience" she smiles.

She shyly smiles. "My ideal type? I like someone who can play guitar and have a deep unique voice. "

" Rather than being nervous to introduce him to my parents, I am more nervous to introduce him to my Papa YG and YG sunbaenim.It's a thing for YG girls. If you want to be in relationship, you need permissions from all of the YG family seniors . I heard there's only 4 people who managed to get the permissions though " she adds.

The camera zoom out from Chanyeol's back and it turns out he hugged Rosé. Flustered, Rosé cover her face.

"For you... " Chanyeol said as he was handing her the flowers.

Rosé bowed slightly as she was receiving the flowers, still covering her face.

" Sunbaenim.. Are you 100% sure? "Jisoo asked.

" Yeap I'm 100% sure " he proudly said.

Soon after that Jennie and Lisa enter the room while clapping.

Jennie hugs Rosé. " Rosie posie you are getting married now! "

All the 3 members congratulated the couple and leave them inside the room.

Rosé who's still shy just look at the flowers. " You like it? " Chanyeol ask to break the ice.

" Yes. I really love pink roses. Thank you,sunbaenim. " she smiles at him."Do you like the mini event that me and my members planned?"  she asked.

'It takes two hands to clap, it takes both side to remove the awkwardness ' she thought to herself.

Chanyeol nods excitedly. "Yes! It's something new and fresh. And I get to talk to all members of BLACKPINK too"

"Ah.. That's good to hear. We thought that it' ll be boring if we meet right away."Rosé smiles.

"Who's your favourite BLACKPINK member by the way? " she looks at him waiting for him to answer.

He shyly smiles and gestures his hand towards Rosé."Rosé-ssi." 

"Really? Thank you so much! " she smiles while blushing slightly.

They talk for a while and jokes with each other.

"CUT" the PD shouted.  "That's it for the first episode. We would begin our shoot for the second episode right away. So can you guys plan what you guys want to do for the first date okay?"

"Ah.. Okay" Chanyeol and Rosé said it together then they look at each other and laughs.

"I guess it's because this is not our first time. So it is not as awkward as other past couples" he said.

"Right?I thought the same too. And by the way, the flowers are really beautiful. Thank you so much. I'll keep them nicely in my room" she said.

"I'm honoured that you like it Rosé-ssi. So.. Where do you want to go on our first date? " he looks at her.

" I know this sounds cheesy but I've always wanted to go on date at theme park. I heard there's a lot of couples activities there. But of course.. That's only if you are okay with it " she bites her lower lips. Something she would do when she's nervous.

"Theme parks? Okay let's go there.. " he said while nodding. "Beside, I want to know how it feels to go on theme park dates with my wife" he laughs

Rosé shyly laughs while covering her face with the flowers. "Well I never went there with any man too so I would like to know how it feels to go there with my husband"  she shyly said.

Chanyeol ears turns red as he was excited. He laughs while rubbing the back of his neck. "Should we go now? Let's inform the PD first, then you have to help guide me out because your agency is too dark"  he said jokingly while chuckling.

She laughs and nods. "It'll be my pleasure to help you. Let's go!"

They informed the PD and went out to his car.

The fans were practically screaming as they saw them walking together side by side.

He opened the door for her while smiling and quickly rushed to enter the car.

As he was driving out, he notices Jae Eun still standing there. She still have the serious expression on her face. 'Maybe she's really not feeling well today'  Chanyeol thought.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.5K 1.9K 56
I love you hubby I love you baek Promise you will always love me alone I don't want to share you with anyone I promise baek What happens when baek pr...
170K 3.8K 26
We Got Married is a South Korean reality variety show that pairs up Korean celebrities to show what life would be like if they were married. Each wee...
205K 6.1K 44
Two idols, stranger to each other, Hwang Y/n and Im Nayeon were casted to a variety show called 'We Got Married'. What could happen? Will they be lov...
199K 7.4K 97
Never had the interest in getting married or involving in any kinds of special relationship. Everything feels chaotic when they are told to get marri...