Heirs and Descendants~ DESCEN...

Autorstwa realms_delight

*A BETTER AND CLEARER VERSION OF TREMAINE COUSINS* Two girls. One with hair as bright as fire, the other with... Więcej

Rotten Six (REMAKE)
Mother's Love (REMAKE)
Nice to Meet You.. Not (REMAKE)
Dorm For Two (REMAKE)

I N F O R M A T I O N of C A S T

1.3K 29 1
Autorstwa realms_delight

Destiny Tremaine eldest daughter of Drizella Tremaine and eldest granddaughter of Lady Tremaine. Only ever cared about three people in her life; herself, her cousin Ann, and her favorite sister Dizzy.

Annalise Tremaine eldest and only daughter of Anastasia Tremaine. Hide a caring side of herself inside to avoid being picked on. Younger twin of Anthony Tremaine, but rarely ever talks to him.

Kyle of Arendelle son of Prince Kristoff and Princess Anna. When cooking, he is able to burn water.

Nick of Maldonia son of Tiana and Naveen. Tourney and basketball player along with being the biggest womanizer just like his father.

Gina of Agrabah adopted daughter of the Genie. Lives in a lamp.

* * * * * *

troian bellisario as destiny tremaine

" I don't exactly hate you, but if you were on fire and I had water, I'd drink it. "

*

katherine mcnamara as annalise tremaine

" Don't hate cause I'm beautiful, hate because you're man think I am. "

*

alex pettyfer as kyle

" Go out at night and count the stars. That's how many years I'll wait for you. "

*

keiynan lonsdale as nick

" I was born and bred to be a great flirt. "

*

arden cho as gina

" My father is the Genie, but I'm a dream come true. "

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

977K 53.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
1M 44.8K 90
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
636K 10K 65
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...
2.1M 111K 63
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...