For Her

By quruxley

[All Rights Reserved] "Sometimes shutting off the world is the best option" -Amara Lost, that's the perfect w... More

Chapter One: Two Worlds
Chapter Two: Become One
Chapter Three: Girls Got Game
Chapter Four: Annoyed
Chapter Five: Young Love
Chapter Six: Expecting The Unexpected
Chapter Seven: Seeing Him
Chapter Eight: Car Washes, Water Fights & Promises
Chapter Nine: *Flash Back Chapter*
Chapter Ten: In France
Chapter Eleven: Walking The Streets Of Paris
Chapter Twelve: Secrets Unraveled
Chapter Thirteen: It's Okay To Cry
Chapter Fourteen: When Realization Hits
Chapter Fifteen: Letting It Go
Chapter Sixteen: Is This Love?
Chapter Seventeen: It All Goes Down
Chapter Eighteen: *Flashback Chapter*
Chapter Nineteen: Scared
Chapter Twenty: When A Stranger Calls
Chapter Twenty One: New Arrivals
Chapter Twenty Two: Love, Heart Break and Trouble
Chapter Twenty Three: When The Unimaginable Happens
Chapter Twenty Four: Happy
Chapter Twenty Five: Graduation
Chapter Twenty Six: Goodbyes& Happy Endings
Chapter Twenty Seven: *Flash Back Chapter*
Chapter Twenty Eight: The End Of An Era
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter: Through Ahmed's Eyes

Book Dedication & Meet The Characters!

29.6K 891 82
By quruxley

I've only posted this story on wattpad so if you see it somewhere else please inform me! I'm serious! I put my heart, sweat and tears in to this book! So don't even think of stealing it! Thank you:) Sorry guys just had to make that clear!

Dedications

This book is dedicated to everyone who inspired me to write and chase my dreams,

To my PARENTS that I love with all my heart,

My siblings,

My friends,

My BEST FRIEND,

My Aunts and uncles who encourage me to do what I love.

Last but not least my friends on Wattpad whom I have gotten close with:)
*************************************^

Amara Abdullahi:

Your average every day Muslimah who's had a tough childhood. Her father had left her and siblings after her mother got leukaemia, ever since then she's had a tough trusting anybody. Sometimes she may come off as rude but she means well.

Zubair Hassan:

The nice and popular Muslim guy at school. Is caring to everyone he meets which can sometimes come off as flirting. When he meets Amara he makes it his mission to show her the good in the world and not every man is like her father.

Hamid Abdullahi:

The fun loving and kind guy of the group who also loves to make everyone around him smile. He's Amara's twin brother who's always over-protective of his sisters and would do anything for them. He also has a secret crush on Amelia but never told anyone about it.

Amelia Abdulrahman:

Amara's crazy outgoing best friend who's always been there no matter what. She's also had a secret crush on Hamid but never dares to admit it. She doesn't wear the hijab but she still loves her religion more than she can express.

Amran Abdullahi:

The eldest child of the Abdullahi family. She and her husband Nur are the caregivers to all of her siblings considering how their parents aren't around to take care of them. She loves her siblings so much that she do anything for them.

Mahirah Abdullahi:

She's the youngest child of the clan and by far the most adorable. She can manage to make anyone smile no matter how bad of a mood they may be in.

Nur Muhammad:

He's Amran's loving husband and an amazing brother-in-law to her siblings. He loves to see the ones he cares about happy and works to solve any problem that may come there way. He's the cool brother everyone wants and the amazing husband every girl yearns for.

Ahmed Abdulrahman:

He's Amelia's twin brother and Amara's childhood best friend. After a huge fight he was sent to live with his aunt and uncle in Monte Carlo and now almost 7 years later he's back, and he wants to make things right with the ones he's hurt, especially Amara whom he's loved since he was a kid.

Jamal Hakeem:

He's Zubair best friend and the one everyone goes to with their problems. He's always been the kind of friend that everyone need and is always there for the ones he loves.

[THESE ARE JUST THE MAIN MAIN CAST OTHER CHARACTERS ARE HOING TO BE ADDED THROUGHOUT THE STORY!:)]

©copyright 2014

HOW TO CONNECT WITH ME: @simplysumeyo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 747 15
Nyla Azim is loved as much as she is hated. She is outspoken, extroverted, and too deep in her own thoughts to care what other people think about her...
286K 27.9K 67
#1 in spiritual in 16/6/2019 Previously known as " My very own hijabi" Two young people finding shelter within each other from the world and its evi...
43.6K 1.7K 118
Islamic story. Vote. Zamzam Maleek,a shy,introverted,independent 17 year old girl who has a very loving and wealthy family and has only one dream tha...
164K 14.1K 34
Love,a magnamous four lettered word that can provoke joy, happiness yet it has the the power to incite destruction and chaos. Why is it always linked...