"Who would you choose?" [Sach...

Oleh Cub_pengu

So for this story, Chaeyoung is a guy, again. And he's a nobody in JYP High. He's newly transferred to JYP Hi... Lebih Banyak

O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S E V E N
Sorry 😅
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y O N E
T W E N T Y T W O
T W E N T Y T H R E E
T W E N T Y F O U R
T W E N T Y F I V E
T W E N T Y S I X
New book!

S I X

2.1K 71 91
Oleh Cub_pengu

[Chaeyoung's POV]

After the food is served, Mina and I eat quietly and I was wondering what kind of secrets does Sana knows.

But since it's Mina's privacy, I decided to respect her.

Past few days, I've been avoiding her because I wanted to forget my feelings for Mina.

Yes, I admit that I like Mina but I love Sana at the same time.

I don't know what should I do.

After hearing what she said in the cafeteria, i admit that it broke my heart and I feel hurt.

I don't even know who is the one that I really love.

My feelings for Mina are getting stronger while my feelings for Sana is still the same.

The longer I stayed away from Mina and act cold to her, the more I want her to be at my side.

Then I saw Mina eating quietly and troubled.

"Mina-ya, are you okay?" I asked and she just nodded.

"You doesn't seems okay to me. You look troubled. If you have any problems, tell me. Perhaps I can help." I said and she just shook her head.

"What is done is done. There's nothing you can help." She said and continue eating.

I just kept silence and continue eating.

After eating, I paid for it and we walked out of the restaurant.

"Thanks for the meal, Chaeyoung-ah." Mina thanked.

"Your welcome." I said and smiled.

"I will go home now." Mina said and was about to walk away but I stopped her.

"Want me to walk you home?" I asked and she shook her head.

"It's okay. You should head back home too." She said and left.

But I felt something fishy so I decided to follow Mina back.

I followed her quietly and saw her entering a house.

Since the house is full of glass pane, I can see through what's happening inside.

I saw Mina hugging her legs while sitting down at a corner, crying.

Then she start to backed away, looking dead but there's no more space for her to back away.

Then I saw her uncle walking towards her while grinning creepily at her.

He's walking slowly towards her and unzipping his pants?!

He slid down his pants and Mina was about to run away but her uncle caught her and pushed her down the couch roughly.

He start to kissed her neck roughly.

He tore off her skirt and Mina was clearly crying for help.

Her uncle start to rape her but his boxer are still on.

I look around trying to find for help but there's no one around the corner.

I got no choice but to do it myself.

I run to the door and kicked it.

I went in and saw Mina crying profusely which broke my heart.

I then run towards her uncle and punch him.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?! YOU FUCK-" Mina cut me.

"Chaeyoung-ah, stop... It's okay..." Mina said and sit up.

I walked towards her and covered her with my jacket.

"How is that okay? He's going to rape you..." I said and Mina shook her head while looking down.

"How many times?" I asked and she show 2 fingers to me.

"2 times?!" I exclaimed.

"Excluding this time." She said with her cracked voice.

I hugged her tightly and pushed her head towards my chest.

Then she cry on my chest while I'm caressing her hair.

"Shh... He won't do it again... It's okay..." I said.

Then suddenly, I felt something hit me from behind that made me collapsed on the floor.

"Chaeyoung-ah! Ah!" Mina shouted and that's the last thing I heard before I black out.

Then when I regain consciousness, I realize that I was still in Mina's house.

'Where's Mina?' I look around the living room but didn't saw anyone.

"Mina!" I shouted and suddenly, a soft sobbing can be heard.

I followed the sobs and realized that I reached Mina's room.

I knocked the door twice and enter her room.

"Mina-ya?" I called and saw her hugging her legs while crying on her bed.

What's worst, she's naked and there's marks around her neck and chest area.

I walked forward slowly while looking at her.

I continue to walk towards her slowly and she turned the other side.

"Go away!" She shouted and hugged her legs tighter.

"Mina-ya... It's me, Chaeyoung..." I said and she turned around.

"Chaeyoung-ah..." Mina called weakly and I run towards her and hugged her tightly.

"Is he gone?" Mina asked and I nodded.

Then I took a bath robe and stretched my hand that's holding onto the bath robe towards her.

"Wear this. Go to bath first. After that, pack you luggage. You're not going to stay here anymore." I said and she shook her head.

"I can't. If I didn't stay here, I will have no money to pay for school fees and survive. All those years, it's still him that took care of me." She said and I sighed.

"Mina-ya, he raped you... 3 times already... I can't let you stay here forever..." I said and she looked down.

"Chaeyoung-ah... Please answer me honestly. I want true answer, got it?" Mina said and I nodded.

"Are you disgusted after knowing what happen to me? Will you still be my friend? If you're single, after knowing what happen to me, will you... love me for who I am?" Mina asked.

"I'm not disgusted after knowing what happen to you. Everyone have a bad past. I will still be your friend. And if I'm single, upon knowing what happen to you, I will still love you for who you are." I said and smiled.

Mina look at me and I walked towards her slowly.

I look at her and she look at me.

We stare at each other for a few seconds before I leaned in without me knowing it.

I cupped her right cheek and plant a soft kiss on her lips.

Then I pull away from the kiss and hugged her.

"I like you, Mina-ya... I want to protect you and shield you from all those bad guys or bad things outside. Can you let me be your knight?" I asked and look at her.

She nodded and cry in tears of joy.

"Shh... Pabo-ya... Don't cry..." I said and wipe her tears.

"I'm just too happy." She said and I smiled.

"But we can't let the public know our relationship. Especially Sana. She will be devastated." I said.

"Who exactly do you love?" She asked and I kept silence.

"I don't know but I will confirm it soon."  I said and she nodded.

"Go to bath first. I will bring you to stay over at my place for the time being." I said and she nodded.

Then she went to bath while I wait outside at her bed.

I look at the bed and saw some blood stains and I know that her uncle done it again.

I covered it with her blanket, hoping that it won't remind her about what happen.

Then when she exit the bathroom, she backhug me.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I'm scared that he will find me and..." Then Mina start crying again.

I turned around and wipe her tears immediately.

"Shh... Don't cry... I will protect you from him... He's not going to do that to you ever again..." I said and she smiled.

"Come on... Let's keep your luggage..." I said and she dragged out a big sized luggage.

We start packing her luggage as soon, I went out for her to change.

Then, Mina came out of her room and I held her hand.

I dragged her luggage while holding hands with her.

We are talking about some stuff and walking back to my house when I suddenly saw Sana.

"Oh shit! It's Sana!" I whisper-shouted to Mina.

Mina gasped and look at Sana.

"Go to hide first. I will come and get you later, okay?" I said and Mina nodded.

I give a peck on her forehead before walking towards Sana.

"Sana-ya!" I shouted and Sana run towards me.

"Hi babe." She said and was about to kiss me but I move away.

"I'm sick... I don't wish to pass the virus to you." I said and look around.

I saw Mina's quite disappointed expression and sighed.

"You're sick? In uni, you're still not." Sana said and I gulped without her knowing.

"I got cough. I don't know when I got it but I know that it's recently and I don't wish to pass it to you." I said and she smiled.

"Why did you come here?" I asked and she smiled.

"Just to come and see you." She said happily.

"Well, I'm planning to do my homework later on so if you want, you can go back." I said and she shook her head.

"I don't want to. I want to stay with you a bit longer." Sana said and I smiled.

"But I want to have full focus... I'm scared that you might do something that make me distracted..." I said and she pouted.

"Fine then." She said and walked away.

I heaved in a sigh of relief and went to Mina.

"She's gone." I said and she came out.

"We look like we are having a secret affair..." I said and she nodded.

"But we are..." She said and looked down.

We remained silence for a while before I say,

"Let's go." I then held her hand and dragged her luggage.

When the moment we went in my house, noona look at Mina with questioning eyes.

"Who's she? What's she doing here?" Noona asked.

"She's Mina, Myoui Mina. She will be staying here for the time being because there's something bad happened to her and I wished that she can stay here so that I can protect her." I said.

"So you're Mina?" Noona asked and Mina nodded.

"Jihyo, Park Jihyo. I'm the oldest in this house, I guess." Noona said and stretched her hand out, waiting for a handshake.

Mina then gladly shook her hand and the both of them smiled to each other.

"So Mina, just call me unnie will do." Noona said and Mina nodded.

"Noona, Mina will be staying at one of the guest rooms so-" Mina cut me.

"I don't want to sleep alone." Mina said and hugged onto my arm.

"She'll be sleeping with me." I said and Mina smiled.

"Let's go to my room." I said and Mina nodded.

"Better not do anything!" Noona warned and I show a 👌 sign to her.

Then we enter my room and Mina gasped once she saw how my room looks like.

"Oh my god! It's so spacious! And the bed is so big!" Mina exclaimed and I smiled.

"You'll be sleeping here. I will be sleeping at the couch." I said and she pouted.

"Why? Sleep with me... I feel more safe with you around." She said with her cute tone and I just stare at her.

"Is there something on my face?" She asked and touched her cheeks then her forehead.

"No... It's just because you never spoke to me with that tone." I said and she blushed.

"Let's rest. We'll unpack later." I said and dragged her to the bed.

She laid down beside me and rest her head on my chest while I side-hug her.

"Chaeyoung-ah... How long must we keep this relationship in a hole?" Mina asked while playing with my fingers.

"I... I don't know... Maybe soon..." I said and caressed her hair.

"Let's just cuddle for now then we unpack later." I said and Mina nodded.

[Mina's POV]

This is the secret that Sana knows about me.

There's once she saw me and my uncle behind the school, near a abandoned home.

She observed quietly and saw me being rape by my uncle.

That's the first time that I got raped.

The second time is when he's drunk.

There's one night he came back home drunk and he start to tore my clothes.

Then, things happened.

And the third time is just now.

But now, I have Chaeyoung with me and I'm not afraid of him anymore.

As long as Chaeyoung doesn't leave me, I don't have to be afraid of him anymore.

But will Chaeyoung leave me?

Does he truly loves me?

Who will he choose between Sana or me?

Will it be Sana or me?

Sana definitely have a higher chance than me.

But for now, I just want him to be my side.

He's all I need for recovery.

Looks like there's a untangled relationship here.
Also comment you want the ending to be:
Michaeng and Satzu or Sachaeng and Mitzu
                     1                                         2
Comment 1 or 2! (So simple! 👍)
Please vote and support me!
Hope you guys enjoy reading.
Thanks for reading!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

49K 1.7K 44
Yoo Kyung Wan (male character I made using jeongyeon's real name, not jeongyeon) is expelled from his previous school. Now he has to go to a differen...
39.4K 1K 23
Talented artist, Son Chaeyoung, meets introverted, though stunning, Myoui Mina. The two share their first exchange of words one evening at a park. Wi...
18.9K 932 14
'is she- is she about to kiss me? Is she about to kiss me?!' Her eyes moved rapidly from her eyes to her lips, how could that be happening. Chaeyoung...
4.5K 229 9
(Twice's Jihyo x FemReader) After graduating from high school, it's time for college. You and Jihyo have been friends since their first year of high...