Crankgameplays Imagines*~ (Et...

By BohoPanda

(Closed) Hello everyone so this is my Crankgameplays imagines and if you have any requests then please messag... More

1. Filming
2. Christmas Break
3. Insomnia
4. Hate
5. Needy
6. Kids
7. PAX
8. Ethan's Editor
10. Livestream
11. Protective
12. Corrupted
9. A Different Kind of Sick
A/N
14. VIP
Requests
16. Wisdom Teeth
17. Depression
18. Car Accident
19. Self Harm
20. Tour Bus
21. After Party
22. Betrayed (Part 1)
23. Amy's Sister
Ending
EthanXMaleReader
Its uploaded!
25. High School
Depression
Promotion
Notes

26. Mark's Intern

3.2K 32 10
By BohoPanda

I hope you guys enjoy it also I can't believe this has 66k that's insane! Thank you all so much for the support and the comments because I honestly love reading and replying to them!

Synopsis: You had just moved to LA to be Mark's intern for the next couple months and today was your first day. You hadn't done much research on the guy but Amy said his work was credible and the social media management would be good experience since you were currently attending college to pursue a job in the entertainment business. You were pretty excited about the idea but meeting all of his friends was going to be nerve-wracking as you were more on the shy side. However nothing would prepare you for the unknown happiness you were going to endure once you met one of his editors, Ethan Nestor.

Y/N POV

"I'm coming, I'm coming I'll be there in like 15 minutes okay?" I hung up the phone with May who was more excited for my first day than I was. I've never met Mark but from what her and I have talked about, he seemed like a pretty nice guy.

Rushing down the steps I threw my bookbag over my shoulder, grabbed my keys and ran out the door.

*Time skip*

"Ah hello madam!" Mark spoke as he stood in the front doorway wearing sweatpants that appeared to be his own merch, a black cardigan and plain black T-shirt. Kind of a mess but what creative person isn't? "Come inside!" His hand motioned towards a long hallway, stained wood flooring and the white walls made this place look like an expensive home; I was honestly growing more jealous by the minute.

"Thank you." I smiled, placing my backpack onto the beige couch that was placed nicely in the wire infested living room. Suddenly I was being attacked in kisses by a large white fluffy dog but if I went out by dog I honestly don't think I'd be mad.

"Aw Chica, don't scare our new intern." A seemingly attractive brown haired boy with the shiniest hazel eyes laughed as he tricked Chica into letting me go by distracting her with a small bone plush toy.

"Hi I'm Ethan, welcome to the squad." He joked, reaching out a hand.

"Y/N." I softly spoke, completely encompassed by his calm nature as I shook his hand.

"Aww I like that." He smiled, the cutest giggle escaping his lips as he placed his hands into the pockets of his dark blue hoodie.

"Thanks." I laughed, feeling my cheeks growing hotter by the second.

"Alright Y/N lets show you around the office before you get started for the day." Amy spoke, yanking me away into another room.

Mark glanced his eyes between Ethan and I, his eyebrows furrowed down in suspicion. "Mark let's go." Amy nudged trying to release the awkwardness that had already filled up the room.

"I'm watching you two." Mark spoke, his eyes were squinted as he motioned two fingers between his eyes and ours; I was too focused on Ethan to be bothered by Mark's stare.

*Time skip*

After the glorious office tour I had received from Amy, the six of us compiled ourselves into Mark's living room where we would be coming up with the next video idea. Everyone seemed really into it, at least from what I was observing, even Chica had her ears perked up at the steady conversation. "When does this need to be up?" Kathryn asked, her glasses pushed high on her nose as she wrote vigorously in the notebook that laid on her lap.

"Sometime in the next two weeks." Mark nonchalantly replied, avoiding eye contact with the rest of the group.

I glanced over at Ethan who's eyes grew wide as he turned his head towards Mark who now was slouching on the couch under a massive cover as though it would shield him from the endless glares he was getting from the rest of the crew. I released a small giggle and suddenly Ethan's eyes were fixated on me.

"You think it's funny now until we are all crying the day before post date." His voice was stern but released a small laugh at the end as though he were ensuring that he wasn't mad at me for laughing.

"I think I'll be just fine." I replied, crossing my arms in front of me only to see Mark now completely hidden under the weighted black fluffy blanket.

Ethan just smirked and went back to writing down more notes, this time they appeared more detailed.

"What?" Mark yelled, his voice muffled by the covers. "We need to get this out in an orderly fashion and what better way to do it than to give you guys loads amount of stress?" A laugh leading the sentence to its end.

Amy punched the side of his arm, stood up and gave a sharp huff as she walked over to the blank dry erase board that was soon to be scribbled in possibilities. "Can we just start?"

"Yes." Tyler stated, running off the list of props and locations he had already come up with during the bickering period of the meeting.

"I'll be back, I'm gonna get something to drink." I softly added, standing slowly as I made my way into the less chaotic kitchen.

"You doing okay?" Ethan asked, leaning up against the white marble counter, his arms crossed at his stomach.

"Yeah, first days are supposed to be stressful right?" I replied, smiling at his concern. I didn't expect to be getting hit on this early in the game but honestly Ethan was pretty cute so I'm not complaining.

"Ha yeah, I guess so." He laughed, fixing his fluffy hair that was beginning to travel towards his eyes.

A pause of silence.

"So, you like working for Mark?" I asked, in any attempt to savor the only moment we might be able to spend alone time together.

"Yeah its nice for a creative, being able to edit and make people happy is why I work so hard. Makes my soul feel all fluffy." His eyes veered off at the window that was placed just above the sink, his eyes radiating in happiness as he gave a small smile.

"That's so sweet." I replied, giving him a reassuring smile.

"Thanks." His cheeks were tinted pink from my comment as though he were embarrassed.

"Are you guys coming back?" Amy asked, peeking her blonde head in obviously already losing her cool from Mark's stressful schedule he had announced earlier.

"Yeah-sorry." I spoke quickly as not to frustrate her any further than she already was and sure enough she gave a slight nod and walked back into the hallway.

"After you." Ethan motioned his hands towards the doorway and followed closely behind as though he were protecting me. I couldn't help but feel my heart quicken as I felt his T-shirt graze the upper part of my back as we made our way towards the office; My hair stood on end at the touch. I gripped my unicorn coffee mug Ethan had provided me and slowly made my way down the hall and into the office where Mark was now standing and Tyler had an even larger list of things they needed.

I slowly sat onto the couch and placed the hot mug onto the glass table that was placed in front of the couch; Shortly after Ethan sat next to me, looking at me for reassurance to which I gave a nod and focused my attention onto Mark.

"Now that the two busy bees are back we can finally finish talking about this?" Mark added, making an emphasis by staring directly at both Ethan and I. I curled into the corner of the couch to hide the embarrassment I was already feeling and replied with a nod.

"Good." He smiled and veered back towards the board.

*Time skip*

"Wow that was exhausting, I feel like my mind is going to explode!" I sighed, plopping my body onto the guest bed I was provided until I could get my own place down here.

"Exhausted?" I heard a familiar voice ask. I looked up to see Ethan leaning in the doorway his arms crossed and a smile plastered on his face; That smile gave me serious butterflies.

"Yeah. At least mentally." I joked, propping myself up on my elbows, hair stuck to the side of my face from the static.

"You should get some sleep then, tomorrow we start location scouting and we will probably be out all day."

"Fun." I replied, the sarcasm in my tone evident as Ethan gave a small chuckle in response. "Can I ask you something?" I raised myself so my hands were now supporting me and patted the spot beside me for him to sit.

"Sure." His voice chirpy as he plopped himself next to me.

"Does it ever get tiring? Having everyone's' attention all the time?" My voice declined to more of a whisper, my hands now clasped together and resting on my lap.

We sat in silence for a little before he chose to respond again. He had shifted his focus to the closed door, his face directed towards the ceiling as he released a slow sigh. "I mean." another pause, "I guess sometimes yeah." He now directed his head towards me so our eyes were looking right into the other's.

"Why do you still do it? Don't you need privacy?" I looked down at my feet, avoiding the obviously awkward question and played with the bracelet around my wrist.

"It helps me when my everyday life gets stressful. You know people are always battling something, it helps when you're not dealing with things alone." His voice was calm as though he had reached an inner peace.

I felt his hand go on top of mine and looked over to see his smile gone but eyes still as bright and full of life. My heart quickened at his soft touch but made no effort to remove my hand from under his, it felt natural to be touched by him; A form of serenity and naturalness I had never been gifted before. "Is this okay? I'm sorry I didn't ask." Ethan hiccuped as he yanked his hand away from mine and placed it back at his side.

"No. I liked it." I blurted out. In no other time zone would I have had the courage to do that but I wasn't afraid of being myself around him. He had something about him that the others I had been around just didn't, almost as though I weren't exulting any more energy than I would have being alone.

Without saying anything he gave a small smile, caressed my cheek with his soft hand and pulled me in for a kiss; I couldn't believe what was happening. A boy I had only met hours before I was now kissing, but I wasn't afraid, I was happy.

Our lips parted and we just sat quietly looking at each other not saying anything until Ethan had decided to break the long comfortable silence. "You're so beautiful I just couldn't help myself." The boy spoke, slight nervousness in his voice.

"It's okay, I didn't mind. You're a good kisser by the way." I giggled, attempting to ease his already existing worry.

"Thanks, you too." He laughed, fixing his hair that had once again fallen in front of his eyes.

"Hey guys lights out, we got a busy day tomorrow." Any whispered, popping her head into the room as Chica sat patiently on the floor next to her.

"Right."

"Of course."

Ethan stood up about to leave the room until I reached for his hand, standing up I took the initiative to kiss him once again before he left for the night. "I'll see you tomorrow cutie." I spoke, the shock on his pale face prominent as he smiled and walked down the hall to his bedroom.

Ethan's POV

I walked into my room, slammed my back onto the bed and gripped my chest where my heart was beating rapidly. Wow that was intense. I had never been kissed by a girl, I was always the one taking initiative. This felt fresh and freeing, something my stressful lifestyle didn't allow me to have much of.

"God she's perfect." I spoke out to myself and laid onto the bed until I had eventually drifted to sleep.

Alright guys I finished this in three days and I think it's my longest chapter so far. I know it's been a long wait but I'm glad you guys stuck around! Thank you all so much for the love and support you have no idea how much it means to me to feel so loved and cared about. Love you all!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.5K 536 26
Carried on from my first installment rises a 2nd edition book! Come experience my angsty writing as I take you through Love, Angst, Passion, and Betr...
247K 6.1K 104
Crankgameplays liked your post Crankgameplays followed you. (may involve swearing but y'all don't be surprised) ‼️⚠️ DISCLAIMER: THIS WAS 100% INSPI...
29.7K 477 10
Are you in love with Ethan Nestor? Do you like fan fiction? Do you enjoy living vicariously through a non-existant character by the name of y/n? Then...
109K 2.3K 32
Send in feedback and requests