Two Hearts

By siyasarasaga

#38 in General fiction on 3.8.18 #36 in reality on 25.10.18 #33 in reality on 10.9.18 #26 in reality on 12.9... More

Characters
Invitation
Sharma's Residence
Arjun returns and Sitara's details
author note
Annual Day 1
Annual day 2
Confessing the truth
First meet
Only friend....??
First date
Betrothal
Kiss
Comfort
Love vs Lust
Being loved
Thank you
Good start
New book
Found my love
Arjun's birthday
Trapping
I can't live without you
Nothing comes easy
Planning
Back to myself
Engagement??
Being Brave
Teaser
Feel
Surprise
I Love being Loved
Clever plan
Speeding up
Roti 😏 Rowdy
Again Slap🤔
Marriage??
When god is with us...
She is my wife
We are married
Career??
He knows better
Tied the knot
What is there to talk?
After you return
Love will bring him back
All is well
Entwined Souls
Love is in the air
Not an update
Honeymoon
Important note
Beautiful beginning
Dreaded words
Miscarriage?
Lost

Unexpected

5.9K 267 77
By siyasarasaga

Third person pov

"What's happening here" her dad shouted after entering the room.

Everyone looked at him.

Conversation as ......

Situ's dad - why r u shouting at situ.

Aunt - come Shekar. Ask ur innocent daughter (sarcasm) what she was doing with this man alone in this room??😠😠

Situ - pa this is too much. Ask her to give some respect for Arjun. I don't have any need to prove myself to her.

Situ's mom- situ be quiet for sometime. Pa will talk with her. ( Whispers in Situ ears)

Arjun stood there looking at all of them without knowing what to do.

Situ's dad- sister. What happened to you. Please be quiet. It is not fair to shout before mapillai(son in law)

Aunt - Shekarrr are u out of ur senses. This is how u raised ur daughter. She is calling him by his name. Being with him alone in room that too after locking it. First ask her what she was doing with him.

Situ was fuming in anger. She can't control her mouth.

Situ - did I called ur husband with name. I can call him whatever I want. That's none of ur business. U r my aunt. But u should give respect to my husband. And whatever I want I will do with him. Again it's None of ur business.

Everyone was shocked by Situ's words. Even her. She didn't expect it. Situ's dad was dumbstruck. Situ's mom looked at her jaw dropped. It took sometime for Arjun to understand what situ told.

Aunt - now I understand the real reason for this immediate engagement. Something had already happened within you both. To cover it up, ur mom and dad act like this. I had already had a doubt why ur father had fixed a groom of some unknown caste. Now I understand.

Situ (angrily yells) - just stop ur nonsense. What did u think of my Arjun. Oh u thought him like ur son. Yeah u will think like that only. Being a mother of criminal son ur thoughts will be like that only. Don't even dare to say another word accusing Arjun.

(Pdrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr a hard slap 👋👋👋👋👩👩👩)

Situ's aunt slapped Situ's right cheek hardly.

All stood there shocked. No one expected this.

Tears started rolling down from Situ's eyes. Not even a single time her mom or dad had beaten her.

Sitara's pov

How dare she could slap me. Not even my ma or pa had beaten me. But at that time pain was more than anger. I can't even open my mouth.

Tears were flowing freely without even giving me a break to wipe it off. My ma ran towards me.

"Situ don't cry. Is it paining so much. Don't cry dear. Nothing. Don't cry" she told me with tears in her eyes.

Arjun rubbed my back to calm me.

My pa literally shouted," how dare u could slap my daughter. Who gave u that right. I am your brother. But u don't have rights on her. "

Till then my grandma was looking at this without even uttering a word. But after hearing my pa's words

"Shekar she is ur sister. Give her that respect. This is how u treat her in front of all. U should learn first how to treat elders. Then only ur daughter will learn that" grandma shouted at my pa.

Pa didn't even listen to her. He came near me. I didn't take time. I runned towards his embrace.

I was crying, sobbing, crying, sobbing.

My ma was fighting with them using words. Because of her soft nature, she can't fight with them for long time.

My pa lifted my chin and made me to look at him.

"Situ kutty (it means small, used as nickname) u go with mapilai. After finishing all this me and ma will come. Go Kutty go Da" .My pa pleaded.

My pa told Arjun, " mapilai take Situ somewhere. I will call you after finishing this "

"Ok uncle, come Situ" Arjun told holding my wrist.

After coming out of the room, I can't control my tears and at the same time I can't even look at Arjun.

My cheek hurt a lot. I started rubbing it. Tears were flowing 💦💦😭😭😭😭.

Arjun's pov

How dare her aunty could slap her. My anger was fuming and I could feel the urge to beat her back. But I controlled myself, if I hit her back it will become a big problem.

It almost broke my heart seeing Situ weeping. At that, neither I can comfort her nor I can fight back.

Situ ran towards her dad and snuggled towards his chest. Her dad tried hard to comfort her. Then he told something to her and came near me and told ," mapilai take Situ somewhere. I will call you after finishing this "

I told, " ok uncle " and took Situ's wrist saying "come situ" .

I thought of taking Situ to park, but I was shocked when I looked at her face. Her left cheek had an impression of four fingers. She was crying continuously.

With that impression, we can't go out. If someone see that, they will inquire about it and the situation will be worse.

First thing I should do is to comfort and console her. I noticed that Situ was sobbing seeing her mom. But her mom was not able to comfort her as see was scolding them. So more than me my mamma will comfort her.

So I hold her wrist and took her to my room, as these all happens still in that party hall itself.

Conversation as.....

A- Arjun S- Situ D- Durga P-Prakash

A- situ don't cry baby. Everything will be fine soon. Don't make yourself sick by crying more.

S- Arjun, it hurts. (Sobbing)

A- ok baby, I know, I know. We will put some cream pain will go away. Don't cry dear. Please darling

S- Arjun not even a single time my ma or pa had beaten me. That too she slapped me Arjun.

(I rubbed her back to calm her. But nothing worked)

We entered my room (groom room). My mamma was packing our things.

A- mamma

D(without looking at them)- Papu how careless u r. see u have kept ur.......

(She looked at Arjun and then Situ)

D- situ what happened why r u crying.

(Mamma Came towards us)

D- who did this Situ.

A- mamma I will explain everything afterwards. Just make her calm mamma. Please

Conversation ends...

Mamma made Situ to sit on the bed. She gave her water and rubbed her shoulder to calm her. While I sat near situ holding her hand in mine.

Sitara's pov

Nothing came in my mind except one thing that devil's face. First time in my life I got a slap that too from the person whom I hate the most in this world. That made me cry more and more. I was sitting with Arjun holding my hand and mother in law rubbing my shoulders to calm me.

Arjun explained everything to her which made me cry more.

"Situ dear. I know how hard it will be for u get rid of that thing. But just try to forget it by thinking good things. Why she is so angry on you situ" aunty asked me.

"Aunnnn......um... .." aunty put her finger on my lips and told,

"Arjun and u are same to me. Infact u r more than him." Arjun started pouting. But she continued

"I always longed for a girl child. But due to complications during his birth I can't get a girl baby situ. So u r so precious to me. So please don't call me Aunty. "

Really I didn't like her calling aunty. Especially after that devil, that's why I was struggling to speak. Thank God my sweet mother in law understood that.

"Thank you mamma." I told and looked at her. Tears were forming in her eyes. Then only I realised that I called her as mamma, same as Arjun calls her.

"Situ, I didn't expect this. But from now on u have two mothers, kutty (names used for pampering) . Don't worry now tell me why she is angry on u" mamma asked.

(A/N : from now on wherever mamma and pappa comes it refers to Durga and Prakash )

"Mamma she has been asking me to marry her son for past five years. Pa told that he is not interested in this and also told her to look for some other girl. But she didn't stop that. So pa told that he will decide after I complete my studies. So only " I told her

Mamma and Arjun started laughing.

"Why u both r laughing at me. " I asked them pouting.

"Its her bad luck and our good luck to get u as my daughter. " Mamma told with wide smile.

"I want to see that unlucky guy who missed u baby. " My dear hubby told.

I smiled at them. My mind thoughts were "what if they had not found me. My life would turned to a hell because of that devil. Such an evil she is. Her son the most worst man I have ever seen. "

My thoughts were cut back by Arjun's voice, he asked, "all r ok why did u called her son criminal. Is he a real criminal or u just accused him?"

"Is it that much important for u to know it now itself. " Mamma snapped him.

He shrugged his shoulders and moved his head gesturing no.

"Arjun go get some cream and pain killers and come soon" Mamma told

"Mamma I will get some while going to house. Now it's fine. " I told her.

"U be quiet Situ. Arjun still now u didn't get up from ur place. Go soon. If u see pappa ask him to come here" she told and Arjun left.

Within few mins mamma's ph rang. She gestured me to stay and moved out to attend the call.

My left cheek was burning like fire. But some where it is paining. And while I speak, it tastes weird. I stood to look at the mirror.

I looked at it.

My mind voice...

"Oh god, that devil's four fingers on my cheek. Its is bruised. When it will disappear. How dare she could slap me. I will not leave her. One day she will get it back with double interest. Chiii ...chi.. I won't touch her. I will break her head with stones. I slowly touched my cheek. My eyes started its flow again. I looked inside my mouth to make sure my teeth are good.

Ohh wow.... My inner cheek is bleeding badly. That is the reason for weird taste. So I washed my mouth to stop bleeding. But it doesn't stops. When I spit blood is coming out. If my ma knows this she will take me to both doctor and dentist. Everything because of that evil woman"

I quickly sat down in the couch as mamma came back.

"Situ how is ur cheek. " She asked.

"Its much better mamma. " I told.

Arjun entered with a bag.

"Arjun this much big bag. Did u bought whole medical shop??" I asked him.

Mamma laughed at my comment.

"Well.... This is for reducing pain , this is for soothing effect and this is to avoid scar. These tablets are pain killers along with anti ulcer gel" he told

"Arjun this is too too too too much. I got only one slap. But u have bought medicines for ...." I was cut off by him.

"Go sit there. " He instructed me pointing out bed.

I looked at him.

"Arjun wait. I have to talk to her" mamma told.

"Situ tell me Where it hurts. " Mamma asked me.

"Mamma really its much better now" I told her. But She was not satisfied with my answer.

Durga's pov

When Arjun left to buy medicines, my ph rang.

It was Situ's mom.

(A/N : Sitara's mom will address Arjun's mom as Anni {which means brother's wife} and Arjun mom does the same)

Conversation as.....

AM- Arjun's mom , SM - Sitara's mom

AM - Hello anni

SM- anni, is situ with you??

AM - yeah anni, she told me everything.

SM- anni, actually I need a help. We r going to situ's paternal grandparent's house to solve this. So it will take time for us to come back. Anni will u please drop Situ in her friend's house. And please don't tell this to her.

AM- anni why r u asking it as help and all. I will keep situ with me. After solving it u come there and pick her. If I leave her in her friend's home she will be calling u every now and then. So u can't hide where u are.

SM (sniffling) - thanks anni. How is Situ now??

AM - she stopped crying. U don't worry, I will take care of her anni

SM - we don't even scold her harshly. But today, she got a slap in front us itself anni (sobbing)

AM - situ told everything. Please stop worrying and solve this problem before it becomes so big Anni.

SM - thanks anni and one more thing she won't tell the truth, where it hurts and how much anni.

AM - Arjun had already left to get medicines. I will make sure she is alright. Anni u don't worry.

SM- ok anni. I will call when we come to pick situ. Bye anni

AM- ok anni bye...

Conversation ends...

After speaking with her mom, I turned to get in. From window I saw situ looking at mirror.

First she looked at her cheek and then inside her mouth. After looking at her mouth, she rushed to restroom.

I thought her inner cheek is bothering her. I need Arjun to convince her. So I called Arjun and told him everything.

I went inside and asked her, "situ how is ur cheek?"

"Its much better mamma" she answered.

Arjun came with medicine.

They both were talking.

My thoughts were, "her mom is right. Situ won't tell the truth where it hurts. I guess it should her inner cheek."

"Go sit there" Arjun told her.

I stopped him by saying," Arjun wait. I have to talk to her."

"Situ tell me where it hurts" I asked her again

"Mamma really its much better now" she told me.

Its going to be tough to get answer from her.

D- situ if u don't tell the truth u can't get proper medicine.

S- no mamma. Only my cheek hurts. But it is better now.

(Prakash Sharma came inside)

P- situ is here. I thought they went.

A- pappa come with me.

(They went outside the room and Arjun narrated him the entire story)

(They came inside. Prakash face looked worried)

P- Situ don't worry we r all here for u.

S(smiles) - thank you uncle.

D - u r calling me as mamma. Then call him pappa situ.

P-if u don't call me pappa, Then I will go out

A- pappa do that first u r boring.

P- u shut up man.

S- pappa Don't go out.

A- its getting late. We should vacate this room.

S- ok mamma and pappa bye

A- hey situ where r u going. U r coming with us. Aunty and uncle had gone somewhere. They told me to take u with us. So come let's go.

(Situ looked confused)

D- come situ let's move. They will come soon. Don't worry come.

We all get into our car. But situ is not fine. She is neither speaking nor smiling. she constantly swallows saliva and keeps on drinking water. Something is wrong with her.

Arjun's pov

I told pappa everything and he will play along with us.

"Pappa I will drive" I told him

"No Arjun. I will drive. U will try to show some stunt in front of Situ. I can't let u do that" He teased

I punched him in his shoulder and moved to front seat. While situ and mamma sat in the back. We started towards our home.

As mamma said something is wrong with Situ. She is not speaking and smiling. Pain is evident in her eyes. Added to that she doesn't even move her kerchief from her lips. She is holding it there for past one hour. I can't see her in pain.

"Arjun Ur friend is a doctor na. " Mamma asked me.

Mamma started her plan to make situ tell where it hurts

"Yeah mamma. Sanjay. His wife is a dentist mamma. His hospital is on the way to our house " I told

"Then Prakash u stop there. Let him check Situ's cheek. It is not good to give medicine by ourself. " Mamma told

I looked at Situ's face. It was like she saw some ghost.

"Mamma I am fine. I got just one slap. For that and all we don't have to visit doctor mamma please. " Situ said in verge of tears.

"Arjun for one slap, no one will look into their mouth and moreover no one will wash their mouth. That too in an hurry" Mamma told and looked at Situ's face.

"Mamma ..... That is..... Um.. I got some weird taste. That's ....why... mamma." Situ said stammering.

"Situ if u r not going tell by yourself then,..... Pappa U first go to sanjay's hospital. I will book an appointment." I told her threatening and also little bit harsh.

That's all she broke out into tears.

Sitara's pov

We started for Arjun's house. Oh god, where is my pa and ma. My mouth or teeth whatever, it hurts so badly. I just want to go to my home. The pain increases each and every second.

I think so bleeding has not yet stopped. Still it tastes weird. To hide it from them, I kept my handkerchief closing my mouth.

Even though I keep on drinking water, that taste doesn't go back.

Mamma keeps on asking me and I tried hard to make them believe that I am ok. But nothing works.

"Situ if u r not going tell by yourself then,..... Pappa U first go to sanjay's hospital. I will book an appointment." He told harshly.

I can't control my tears because of both pain and my idiot Arjun.

I started sobbing.

"Situ situ don't cry. He is joking. Tell what hurts." Mamma asked me

I opened my mouth and showed the area where it hurts. She gasped.

"Arjun don't threaten her. I will kill you. Prakash, I think u better stop the car in that hospital. Her inner cheek is still bleeding" mamma made me more shock.

"No mamma I will go with pa after he comes. " I told with tears.

I can bare anything without my pa. But if it is hospital or doctor, then the answer is big no...no...

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

A big big thank you for all the readers who read, vote and comment. I am overwhelmed by the love and support showered by the readers (my brother and sisters) .

So please do continue that and tell me feedback. Feel free to msg me ur views, ideas and so on.

Is this chapter good????

Waiting to hear from you my dear brothers and sisters.

With love

Yours siyasarasaga........❤❤😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.1K 1K 40
𝘏𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘨𝘰𝘢𝘭𝘴...
399K 23.6K 34
Well, needless to say the concept of arranged marriage is fascinating. This is a collection revolving around the story of two people who are brought...
3.4M 141K 69
An accidental marriage between two people. she was never supposed to be with him, far away from his eyes. An innocent soul got wrapped in his hatred...
238K 10.8K 67
Two people came together and became one. They started their life with some Promises, which make their life a beautiful journey. They are two differen...