Fill me in!

By storiemaker27

This is A fremmer book. Freddy Huerta just started on Travis Prep. The first person he get's to know is the m... More

People in the storie & trailer to the storie
(1) Miami boy!
(2) Dollhouse!
(3) Next week!
(4) Not a song writer!
(5) The battle for us!
(6) Like like someone!
(7) The tell teller!
(9) Broken!
(10) The hang out!
(11) The Broken Night!
The sequel is out

(8) Love!

267 6 3
By storiemaker27

(🇳🇴Ok I don't think I'm going to update on May 17. Because it's my countries national day. So I just wanted you guys to know🇳🇴)

Tomika

I was standing at my locker when somebody walked up to me.

?: Hey Tomika!
T: Hey Freddy! Sup?
F: Not much.
T: Cool.
F: Do you want to meet me in the park after school? I have something impotant to Ask you.

It's happening! Freddy is going to ask me to be his girlfriend! YEY!!

F: So do you?
T: Uhm.......Yeah.
F: Cool see you then.
T: Yeah.

Freddy

I was walking away from Tomika when Kale came up to me.

K: I need to Ask you something Freddy.
F: Ok, just Ask.
K: I have liked you since I first saw you and I am wondering if you want to be my boyfriend?
F: Ehm, listen Kale....I like you but just as A friend, I kinda like somebody Else.
K: Oh.....I Get it, bye Freddy😔
F: Bye Kale.

After school

Tomika

I was sitting on A bench in the park waiting on Freddy.

F: Hey Tomika, sorry I'm late.
T: It's ok.......So what was it you was going to tell me?
F: Oh Yeah, I want to tell the girl I like that I like her, but I need you to help me on how I can tell her.
T: It's a lot more easier if you tell me who the girl is, then maybe I know what she like.
F: Ok it is........

OMG!!! It's happening, Freddy is going to tell me that he likes me. I can't wait to go down the hallway holding his hand tomorrow.

F: Summer!
T: What about her?
F: Summer is the girl I like.
T: You you like Su-su-Summer?
F: Yeah.

Freddy

T: Oh....
F: So how should I tell her?
T: Just say it to her, A boy like you can Get any girl you want!

After Tomika said that she run away crying, and all I am just wondering about is why she started crying?

?: Hey Freddy! I just saw Tomika running from you crying, and I'm just wondering why?
F: I don't know Summer.
S: You don't know?
F: Yeah.
S: You was with her when it happend.
F: I know that.
S: So?
F: Summer please sit down...
S: Why?
F: I have something to say to you...
S: And that is?
F: I will tell you when you dit down.
S: Fine.

When she sat down she looked at me with those beautiful blue eyes, It's like It's A world inside her eyes and that you never will Get out off there....

S: So?
F: What?
S: What was you going to tell me?
F: Summer Hathaway! When I first met you I new that I never would look at you as my friend, I would just look at you as the girl I fell in love with the first time I saw her.......I never thoght I would fall in love again...but you turned my life upside down. Well what I'm trying to tell you is that I love you Summer, and I will never stop loving you....so Summer Breeze Hathaway will you be my girlfriend?

After I said that she was just sitting there looking st me, longely.....like she just think's I'm crazy, but I'm not crazy, I know when I love someone.

F: Do you?
S: Freddy I.........

——————————————————————
I leaved it on cliffanger again.

What do you think Summer's answere will be?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 130 34
Eifeel Rose Quinn, a 22 year old with 2 adopted teens and the owner of the country's most popular clothing brand. Due to her traumatic past she suffe...
43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
1.3M 30.8K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
22.8M 799K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...