So What It Is ? ( Nba Young B...

By Shesofatty

Started December 18, 2017 Publish January 16, 2018 More

Gangsta 🏁
Ride 💘
Rubbers đŸ—ē
22 đŸšĨ
Living 💚
Another baby đŸģ
Secrets ?
Atlanta đŸĻ„
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch.13
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Twenty -
Twenty-two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty

Ch. 14

3.1K 118 152
By Shesofatty

MORNING - 8:40am

Lexis sit up against the head board as she hear the room door shut lightly, her eyes was puffy from crying and hands still shaking with her phone after been so worried about Kentrell who wasn't answering the phone. She was up all night and morning waiting for Kentrell but sleeping knowing he not next to her had her finna have a heart attack.

She look over at him when he came into view and watch his every move. He didn't see her just yet, he sit his keys down and look up eyes meeting hers.

" So where you been all night, do u know how worried I was ? " She said above a whisper looking at him.

Kentrell felt as he really fucked up, he wanted to smoke and drink then leave. And that was it. Lexis didn't know and he wanted to keep it that way. But not for long.

" Say I was at Ben room, we smoked out and I fell asle-- "

" BULLSHIT !!  I called everybody, every fucking body Kentrell to see where you was and they all said the same thing, that they wasn't with you. So Ben told me you was leaving the club last time y'all spoke. So where u go ? Cause not here " Lexis said now heated. She was over his bullshit.

Kentrell sighs rubbing his hand up and down his face feeling frustrated. All he wanted to do was come home and go sleep. " I left the club with strawberry and we smoked, drunk-- "

Lexis look over his appearance his white shirt was now dingy with red lips stick and his pants was loose. Lexis look over his face and didn't see anything but move a little to see his neck and saw 2 big passion mark.

She look down and tears fell, she instantly felt insecure thinking strawberry look better then her with a perfect shape. She felt that she wasn't enough and Kentrell don't want a person like her. After the baby situation she doesn't think he'll ever get over it.

" Why you do ? Was it because the baby? Or how she look ? " She said looking up at him with red eyes, he was now seated in the roller chair. He look at her and shake his head. " Now lexis you know damn well it's not because that, we move passed that plus we can always have another one. If that's what you really think then that's not it, she'll never look better then you lexis you my baby. "

" So why you do it ? Huh, cause right now I'm looking stupid as shit. That hoe probably laughing at me in her bed like yeah I just fucked her nigga. YOU DON'T KNOW HOW IT FEEL !!, but you know what ? I'm not going let this break me-- you can have all this shit " Lexis said getting up  away from the bed and getting her suit cases. Kentrell instantly got up and stop her.

" Move "

" No, you not going nowhere " Kentrell said grabbing her stuff and that only made her pull back on her belongings. They continued until lexis just broke down and start beating on his chest asking " Why " and that " You promise me ". Kentrell hand enough and grabbed her face making her look into his face. Her face was red with puffy eyes.

" I love you with ever bone in my body, I promise you it was a mistake and I'll never do it again. I was just under influence and I wasn't functioning right. I'm not perfect and so is you. I really do apologize cause I know how females is nowadays. Please lexis don't leave me. Man don't do that. " He said into her eyes and she only looked down blowing out a big sigh.

" I forgive you and I love you too but I just think we need a break. Too much shit been going on. I got to much on my mind, I'm hurt deep down inside and all this shit u saying is words, actions needed and you know that. I'm sorry Kentrell "

And with that lexis gather up her things again and look down at her phone seeing it's 9:01 am and she don't leave until 10:30am. She started to look up and Kentrell grabbed her and slam her on the bed getting on top of her and kissing her passionately. She fell in and hold his face kissing him. She started to moan in between and that turned him on.

He put his hands down her pants and that's when lexis forgot about the whole situation. She tugged at his shirt and they paused taking it off. She kissed all on his torso and abs. He looked down at her and she looked up at him while doing it and she knew he loved stuff like that.

He stepped back and pulled her shorts off but leaving her panties on. He take his pants off and pulled her to the edge of the bed. She bite her lips and he thumbed it. She rolled her eyes and Kentrell choked her while biting her neck. She moaned in his ear and he start playing with her.

Lexis wanted to take control so she pushed him over and got on top of him grinding on his dick facing the front and lexis look down at him with lustful eyes.

***************

Memphis - 5:00pm

After all the sex and talking afterwards Kentrell still was mad that she was leaving. He stood in the doorway so she wouldn't leave but her daddy saved the day. And being on an hour flight and settling back into her house lexis was dressed up ready to meet her daddy for dinner. She posted a selfie on Instagram and left out the door to Chelly's bar and grill.

Liked By nicki minaj, teyana taylor , nba_selfpaid, Kentrellxjania and 456,943, 388 others

Alexisgreen BarbieTingz 🦄💔

View 10,629 comments

Amourjayda crush 😍

Ben.owns Bestie wya btw you look good mamas 😣😍😍😍

Poisonberry this cute 😂😂😍😎

Mgng10x Bestfriends that highlight boo boo 😍🐵

**************

I pulled up to the restaurant that me and my daddy having dinner, the place look decent on the outside. I got out and walked to the door and it automatically open and I just went in to the front desks. I saw a young lady who was in her early 20s smiling at me with pretty teeth. " how can I help you? " She said with a harsh voice.

" Um, I'm here for jerkins " I said using the fake last name that my dad assigned and smiled. " Yes right this way " She said and i followed her, I look at her butt and it was huge but she had a small body. She was giving me cardi before the surgery without boobs.

I saw my daddy as we walk closer to the table, we made it there and I sat down smiling at him and he just laughed. I put on a confused look. " What ? What's funny ? "

" Nothing I'm just goofy around you, I miss you so much " He said grabbing my hand and I look down at it cracking a smile.

" Around me huh ? So you be acting around your guys ? " I said giggling. His  blue eyes lit up. " No, strictly business. They know I don't play " he said smiling his straight teeth. I'll be lying if I said my dad wasn't attractive.

" I hear you daddy, so what you getting to eat ? " I said looking up at him from the menu and saw he was still looking.

" What about the steak with mashed potatoes with mac and cheese, the desert you can pick from a caramel cake, sundae or brownies " He read and I look back into the menu finding it and agreeing with getting it.

" That sound good, I'm get the sundae desert that go with it. What about yo-- " I got cut off with my phone going off on the table. I read the home screen and saw who it was and instantly rolled my eyes.. it was Kentrell. He think sex going make up for what he did. No play boy.

I hit declined and look up from it only to meet my daddy eyes staring into my soul. I only fake coughed. " So what desert you getti-- "

" Why you didn't answer " He asked sitting back folding his hands.

" I'm not in the mood to talk to him plus I don't want anything to interrupt us " I said truthfully. My daddy always taught us to never lie to him but to others, cause once he finds out you did.. he wouldn't trust you. Basically you crossed him. He treat us like royalty and so much love. So why not give it back.

" Why you not in the mood ? If you don't mind me asking " He asked sucking his teeth normally. I know exactly why he doing this and I don't want Him to do anything to Kentrell even tho he hurt me badly. My daddy wasn't going for that shit tho.

" he-- cheated " I said above a whisper but my daddy still heard it, he was playing it cool for right now so he wouldn't act out but I know whenever Kentrell get back. It's his ass.

My daddy move on from the situation for right now and put it to the side and ordered our food. " How you been, you never tell me nothing and you like my bestfriend. So wassup ? " I said eyeing him. He chuckled.

" Well there is somebody I'm talking to right now and it's starting to get serious. Bu-- " I cut him off and death stared at him.

" How Could you ? And you know how I feel about this ever since mom got killed. " I said and he sighs looking me in my eyes. I felt hurt because my daddy always told me he'll never move on at least not yet.

And here he is, moving on like my mother mean nothing to him. " Alexis you know I love your mother so much, she was my queen and you're my princess, but I think it's time for me to move on. Yes I still remember what I said but Alexis you have to understand your mother wouldn't want me without a women, you need some type of figure. "

" Was your queen huh ? Nobody can replace her and you know that, I don't want you to move on that's that. And if you do. I'll never talk to you again ever in my life. " I said sitting back folding my arms looking else where. I felt his eyes on me, he knew I mean that with everything in me so he just sat quietly until the waitress came.

She came with our plates and I look at her, she was very pretty with honey comb skin complexion and long water wave hair that i liked so much. I read her name tag Vassiah. She looked at my dad and sent a warm smile.

" I Love your hair " I said breaking the silence, she look over at me and said a quick " Thank you. "

" You got a man ? " my dad asked and I cut my eyes at him. I look at Vassiah and she blushed. " No sir " She answered.

" Can I get the strawberry sprite and chicken tenders. " She nodded while writting it down and then she turned to my dad. " And your drink sir ? " She blushed while asking.

" Pink Lemonade, but you got a number ? "

I rolled my eyes again, this nigga don't get enough. Thirsty ass and the girl look around my age. " Yeah, and I'll be right back with you guys drinks and your chicken tenders. " She said winking at me then walking off.

I put my attention on my daddy and he was already eating.

" Dad, I'm sorry it's just I'm not ready but I know you're, I know that you grown and you wanna be happy so I'll like to meet her. I was just being dramatic, I know you can't stay alone your whole life so why not ? I just hope ole girl is beautiful And ain't ratchet Cause Memphis small okurr ? "

" I understand, just know I'll never stop loving your mother and this doesn't change anything, she'll always have a place in my heart forever her fine, crazy ass never replaceable. That's my first love if we going back to middle school. " He said and that only made me smile hard. My daddy expressing his feelings like that warm my heart.

Must be nice...

" But on another note she isn't from Memphis and she not ratchet. "

I was confused and I look at him side ways trying read his face. " So how you meet her and all that? "

" When I did a run in New York, I end up bumping her somehow and we had small conversation we clicked fast. From there we exchange number, been texting and on FaceTime. Just vibing and I like her alot it's starting to get serious but we taking it slow, we don't wanna rush anything " He said with that smile on his face and that told it all. He was happy.

" Y'all so funky " I said that in a term if it's too cheesy or sweet. I can never be serious. I'm always playful and take things as a joke sometime. " Whatever but you wanna see a picture ? " He asked and I nodded my head smiling hard. I was so read for me to see her.

A

nd there she was, she look fake but so real like she a Barbie. Her small waist with boobs to match. She was a goddess and I was ready her meet her just to see her attitude.

" Man she look amazing, what's her name? She look mixed too " I said looking at her face features. She was just so beautiful to me. " Yodie, and thank you i know I got taste plus look at me. Your daddy is a king, i always gotta keep a sexy mama on my side. You know that. "

I laughed and my phone start ringing again and I look down at it seeing it's Kentrell again. Before I could get it my daddy got it and answered. Help me Jesus.

" Why you keep calling my baby girl " He asked looking at me and it was a pause for a minute. " Don't wanna hear it come down here fast, when you get the chance " And with that he hung up.

" So where is quan ? He never call me or nothing. " I said slicing the big silence and he click this tongue. " last time he talk to me was January and that's sad. Cause if it was me I'll make time for my family but hey it is what it is. He doing shows but that's still isn't a excuse. " He said and i agreed.

Me and my brother are twins when we was young we were always close until my mother death. Deep down he always thought it was my fault somehow and he turned his back on me. I love him to death and always ask about him sometimes but I think I care too much. He don't give a damn about me if he did, he would've came to the hospital or some just to make sure I'm good. But he didn't. Him and my dad had that daddy & son thing but I guess he been to busy to even call his own daddy if they are close but whatever float his boat. I'm not finna beg nobody to fuck with me.

" Okay I'm so sorry for the wait it's just a lot things going on back there. But here is your strawberry sprite and chicken tenders, then you sir here is your pink lemonade. I hope you guys enjoy " Vassiah said winking at my daddy sliding him a piece of paper while walking off.

" You and yodie getting serious but look at you getting her number. Shame "

" Don't do that because what she don't know don't hurt her. " He said smiling up at  me and smashing at his food.

" See nu uh you starting off wrong already, be faithful "

" Lexis hush, you talk to much " He said sticking a chicken tender in my mouth off guard and I just rolled my eyes smiling.

***********

I get home and throw my heels at the door and walk up the steps going to my room to shower. But I heard kalen scrapping at my door I run to open the door and pick him up happily. " Awwww I miss you so much baby, but God you need a wash. " 

He cuddle in my neck like always and I just rub him while going in the bathroom to run the shower and take my makeup off.

I heard my phone going off and I went to get it only to see a notification from YouTube. " Youngboy Never Broke Again Goes Sneaker Shopping With Complex " I Read to myself and click on it biting my lip.

I Watched it until it was over and shake my head. He so shy, but looking so yummy. I snap out my thoughts and put kalen down going into the bathroom stripping from my clothes. I felt relieved after all my clothes was off and step into the shower washing up my tired body.

After showering, I was now in my bed cuddle up with my big bear and watching 13 reason why. While stroking kalen little hair, until my phone went off again. I hit the bear getting angry, all I wanted to do was be peaceful in my big bed without no problems. But no someone always wanna interuppt lexis. I look at my phone and saw it was from Instagram and Twitter. Saying Kentrell made a song about me or jania.

I look confused and Went to his Instagram, saw the name of it was Love is poison.. I went to YouTube on my tv and played the song.

My heart jumped into the song. And I just sat there listening to the rest of the words.

I gave my all to you and this how you repay me, I put my trust in you this how you replace it, your love is poison so no more I can't take it. Can't fuck with you no more because I ain't basic.

I gave my all to you but you don't care cause you don't get it, I gave my heart to you and you took my shit and ran with it. Momma told me that she love to see when we together, I looked and smile I ain't tell her you the fucking devil

I hope you never leave my side, separate not ever, Hope you forgive me for the pain that I brought you.

What's in our blood, only us know about it. Don't wanna break up cause I can't go without you.

Still wanna come and lay right on side you even when I'm mad at you, I be feelin' like you don't appreciate the shit. Argue then you walk out, I ain't ever thought bout leaving you everything you do I never want another bitch to do.

Damn, still wish we had a baby, why the fuck we can't just be like Kay annd Tracey.

I slam my phone down as the tears dropped, I knew the song was about me and so does other they not stupid. I wipe my wet face and exit out of YouTube sitting up. I grabbed my phone one more time going on Twitter seeing all the negativity.

" What the fuck " I said to myself as I saw this one tweet that stood out to me. I instantly got mad. Seeing they was dragging me on the internet because Kentrell stupid song. I went to the group chat and put my mind in it.

- I just want to thank Kentrell so much for putting our business out and dragging me. I hope you got what you wanted but me you both know what you did. This don't change anything. Stop thinking with your dick sometimes and use your head.

Youngboy - Lexis I love you and you that, you act like you didn't hurt me too. And I wasn't dragging you, the shit was all truth and no I don't got what I want. I want you not her.

- I hurt you too ? But didn't you say let's move on and put this in the past and don't let it repeat itself ? You lied. This still bothering you because you wanted that baby so bad huh ?.

Ben 🐵 - Aye, it's clearly y'all got alot to work out. 2 wrongs don't make a right so y'all both need stop going at each other neck and put it to the side. We too grown for this.

- I Agree, Kentrell you know I forgave you but I won't ever forget it, and I also said we need a break. We have to much going on and it's best if we both clear our mind. Is I'm mad? No, not at all. Just I didn't expect you do that but that's life and cheating come with relationships but it's up to y'all talk to get over that rocky road. So Kentrell I love you dearly. I'm not going give up on you cause I know that's some you used to. Just don't let it happen again. Goodnight you guys.

And with that I put my phone on the charger and cuddle up into the pillow some more and fell asleep.

*************

" You got a interview in the morning about your song, so it's up to you if you wanna be honest or not. I'll be back with our food in a minute. " Montana said leaving out my room and i just sighs. There was a knock at the door ten minutes later and I got up to open it only to see strawberry.

I rolled my eyes walking back to the bed, looking at her as she came through the door. " Man why you here ? You know I got a girl so stop fucking with me. " I said to her and she took a seat in the roller chair.

" I know Kentrell, but you know me and you both was under influence. Stop blaming it on me, I didn't know what I was doing " strawberry said lying.

" Mane yes the fuck you did, you put a pill in my shit that's why it was orange juice. Plus you the one got in my lap, I didn't want all that. Now my girl fucked up in the head and I gotta make it up to her. Me & her got too much going on and you only just added some more shit. I can't stand you bitches "

" How the fuck I put a pill in your shit if I was to drunk to even do anything ? And what y'all got going on doesn't got shit to do with me, you acted like you wanted it " she said looking at me crazy with her hand motions.

" hoe you stupid, you was fake drunk all along when u bump me in the club bitch all this shit starting to add up, you was so drunk but fix so much food and shit. Any other drunkie wouldn't care about that shit plus you change your whole clothing. It would've been a struggle for you, you would've fell and all that trying get them tight ass shorts on. Stupid ass, your game backfired. Just because I didn't finish school and I'm young don't mean I'm dumb. Get out. "

" But youngb-- " she started getting up but I only cut her off, I didn't wanna hear it.

" Out, you don't got shit else to say. Fuck helping me with my music I got my mind for that. " I Said looking at her and she look down walking to the door but look back me.

" Strawberry get. the FUC-- " I started but got cut off by her yelling at me.

" YOUNGBOY IM PREGNANT! Okay " She said looking back Kentrell. And walking out the door with tears steaming down her face.

____________ 💚 ___________

Is Kentrell wrong for what he did ?

Should lexis take him back ?

Is Kevin really moving on fast ?

Should lexis feel any type of way about the song Or should she feel guilty?

Is Kentrell wrong for putting they business out in a song or was he just expressing his feelings ?

Strawberry was fake drunk just to get Kentrell.

Strawberry drugged Kentrell.

Do you guys think she pregnant or faking?

Sorry for any errors love bugs 🦄.

Vassiah | 23

Kevin | Lexis Daddy.

Quan | 22| Lexis twin brother.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

405K 18.8K 20
"đ–ŗ𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾'𝗌 đ–ē 𝗅𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 đ–ē𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖾𝗇đ–Ŋ 𝗈đ–ŋ 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒 𝗍𝗎𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗅, 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗌." She was everything he wasn't. Confident, precious...
325K 10.1K 55
Last Youngboy Never Broke Again book. Have fun loves, 💕.
74K 2.4K 42
𝘉đ˜Ļ𝘧𝘰đ˜ŗđ˜Ļ 𝘸đ˜Ļ đ˜Ĩ𝘰 đ˜ĸđ˜¯đ˜ēđ˜ĩ𝘩đ˜Ēđ˜¯đ˜¨, 𝘸đ˜Ļ đ˜Ĩ𝘰đ˜Ēđ˜¯đ˜¨ đ˜ļ𝘴. 𝘐đ˜ĸđ˜¯ 𝘩đ˜ĸ𝘷đ˜Ļ đ˜¯đ˜° 𝘮𝘰đ˜ŗđ˜Ļ 𝘱đ˜ĸđ˜ĩđ˜Ēđ˜Ļđ˜¯đ˜¤đ˜Ļ 𝘐 𝘸đ˜ĸ𝘴 đ˜Ēđ˜¯ đ˜ĸ đ˜ŗđ˜ļ𝘴𝘩īŧŽ 𝖧𝖾𝗅𝗅đ–ē...
303K 12.6K 51
January 𝟐𝟎𝟐2. " 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭, 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝, 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭đĢ𝐲𝐧𝐚 𝐰đĸ𝐧 đ¨đ¯đžđĢ 𝐲𝐨𝐮đĢ đĨīŋŊ...