Support (Sequel to Lifeless)...

By arielmalcolm1

A few years have passed and Skyla has moved back to Sydney for a job in the city being a fashion designer, me... More

READ THIS FIRST
Come Home, Please? [Chapter 1]
Taking Risks [Chapter 2]
This Isn't Happiness [Chapter 3]
He What? [Chapter 4]
Take A Trip Down Memory Lane [Chapter 5]
Someones Watching Over Me [Chapter 6]
Meet Me At The Park [Chapter 7]
I Love That Twinkle In Your Eye [Chapter 9]
Men Are More Prone To Cheating, Definitely [Chapter 10]
When You Hurt A Girl, She Feels It In A Million Ways [Chapter 11]
Letters To Skyla [Chapter 12]
Reality Check [Chapter 13]
Autumn Leaves [Chapter 14]
Clothes? Shopping? Thats Stuff I Like [Chapter 15]
Travelling [Chapter 16]
Baby Pink Walls [Chapter 17]
Too Beautiful For This Earth [Chapter 18]
Mr Ryan Partridge [Chapter 19]
Red And Blue Lights [Chapter 20]
Black Coats And Umbrellas [Chapter 21]
Calling 000 [Chapter 22]
Audrey Brooks [Chapter 23]
Epilogue
Quick Question.

Everything Is Clearer When Your In Love [Chapter 8]

10.6K 145 24
By arielmalcolm1

“Logan, don’t shoot her! Shoot me” Beau said weakly, I was being held at gun point, it was a life or death situation, if we did one single move wrong, all Logan had to do was pull the trigger of the gun that was aimed at my head and I was gone.

“No Beau, I got us into this mess! It’s my fault!” I screamed, tears falling freely by this stafe, I guess it was a lot to handle, I’d never been in this position before, nor did I think I ever would be.

“someone once told me Sky, that if you truly love someone, there worth dying for” he said, his green eyes that usually glittered in the sun no longer did, they were full of hurt and pain, his skin was no longer a sun kissed tan colour, it was stained red. How did we ever end up in this position?

"And I love you Sky” he smiled.

-16 hours ago -

“Sky! Beau!” I heard someone call out, it was faint but could be heard clearly, I poked my head out of the abandon toilet block we were in to see Jai and Luke wandering throughout the bush, I waved them over and they soon joined us in the bathroom.  When they saw Beau they let out a sigh of relief but I could tell they were annoyed at me, they helped Beau stand up and then engulfed him in a brotherly hug, it was cute seeing all of them hug.

“We have the 40 grand plus an extra five thousand for the inconvenience, so let’s go now to Logan’s, give it to him, and get him out of our life? Okay” Jai said showing Beau a clear zip lock bag filled with cash.

“It’s too dangerous for all of you to come! You’re not coming! You’re the last people I want to get hurt!” He spat at all of us, he always turned down our help, he was a very head strong and independent person.

“Fine” Luke simply said, then shot me and Jai a look to go along with it, I couldn’t help but think what Beau meant by ‘dangerous’ it scared me, but excited me at the same time.

-11.5 hours ago-

It was coming up to 5:30pm, Beau should have been home an hour ago, it took an hour to drive to Logan’s and an hour to drive back, he left at 1:30pm, it doesn’t take 2 hours to hand over money. “I’m getting worried” I said softly, you could tell they were worried too, we had been sitting in complete silence for the past 3 hours waiting for Beau to walk back through the door, but a terrible feeling pooled in the bottom of my stomach, I just needed to go to him, I knew that Beau needed us.

“Okay Luke, let’s go” Jai suddenly spoke, Luke grinned that finally his brother had given in, Luke hopped up and walked to his room, so did Jai. What the hell where they doing? I walked into Luke’s room; he was pulling out a gun and placing it in the back of his pants, in between his back and jeans, then pulling his shirt over the top. Since when did he have one of those stashed away in his room? I continued into Jai’s room who was also packing a gun in the same place Luke was, I opened my mouth and then closed it again, I was speechless.

“here, you’ll need it” Jai smiled throwing a gun my way, I caught it, I winced at the feeling of the cold metal against my warm hands, I had no idea where to put it or what I was doing, so I just did the same as Luke and Jai. After about five minutes after the boys finished doing whatever they were doing we all piled into the Range Rover and headed towards Logan’s house. Well this will be interesting I thought to myself as we pulled out of the driveway.

-9 hours earlier-

We parked a fair bit away from the house, we didn’t want to be heard or seen,  actually I wouldn’t classify it as a house, it was more a shack kind of thing. Logan’s house was out in the middle of nowhere, but no wonder why, I mean look at all the shit he does.  It took about 30 minutes to get to the house on foot where we parked, when we approached the house, men’s laughter filled the atmosphere, and smoke filled the air. Bushes surrounded the whole property, so we made our way through there, so we couldn’t be seen, I could see about 3 men sitting around a bonfire, drinking away and having a good laugh, Logan was definitely there but I didn’t know the other two, neither was Beau. I turned back around to head towards the house when Jai grabbed my arm, “where are you going?” he said barely a whisper

“to find Beau, stay put, and keep a lookout” I growled, he let go of my arm and tapped the gun in my pants to make sure I had it, I ran as fast as I could out of the bush until I was standing out the front of the shack, all lights were turned off except from two that I could see, one in the front room and on towards the back, I ran up the porch making sure no one had seen me and creaked the door open slowly, I couldn’t see anyone so I closed it again silently and got on my hands and knees, the guys outside could see into the front room so I decided it would be best to stay on my knees, it looked like I was in some kind of lounge room/dump. I crawled towards the blackness, I heard sobbing, it sounded a lot like Beau’s. I took the risk of going towards the noise, it was the only choice I had, I still crawled on my knees until I got to the room, I poked my head in slightly, it wasn’t Beau it was another man.

I heard the front door open and the same laughs I heard from outside where now inside, I was in big trouble, shit. I got up and ran into the room, I signalled to the man to be quiet and he didn’t make a sound, I jumped into a closet that was in the room and closed the door, moving as far back as I could, the laughs got closer and closer, they were coming towards this room, I could feel my heart rate speed up.

“Beau Brooks, payed back all his money, never thought I’d see the day” one man said, my gut dropped just thinking of where he was, I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, thank god it was on vibrate.

‘Sky, where are you?  get out of there! Beau’s at home!’

It was from Luke, how could I have been so stupid as to think something happened to him, I slid my phone back in my pocket making sure no light had shown, footsteps appeared to be closer now, and the talking was a lot louder, the men were talking to this guy, asking when they were going to get their money, what were they? Like the Mafia or something? I felt the door slightly open on the closest and then close, I let out a deep sigh, both doors then shot open causing me to fall, “gotcha” Logan smirked.

 -1 hour earlier-

I cant remember much after that, but I felt something hit my head and then I was out cold, my head was throbbing, a headache tablet would be nice now,  “your awake” a deep voice said

It kind of scared me, I shot up to the unfamiliar voice to see one of the men that where at Logan’s house, the one that opened the closet doors, Logan was driving and then the other guy was in the other seat, it was still dark outside but I could just see the sun rising, meaning it was around 6ish.

“if you want your girl back, come to the rooftop of the Blue Alley nightclub downtown” Logan snarled down the phone, I immediately knew it was Beau. It was definitely a set up. They were gonna push him off the top or something, but I knew he would come.

We drove for what only seemed like another 30 minutes until we got there,  it must have been closing time at the club because everyone was leaving, Logan nodded at the man that stood at the door and we were allowed in? He must have personally known him.

We sat on the rooftop for only ten minutes, Logan let me sit on the seat to watch the sunrise, I couldn’t go anywhere, I was on top of the 6 story night club.

“Beau Brooks” Logan smirked, I turned to the name as if it was my own, Beau had a look on his face I had never seen before.

“come on man, I gave you the money, no need to take my girl” Beau replied calmly

“theres no need for her to snoop around in my buisness” Logan growled back

"just let her go” Beau said taking a few steps towards Logan.

“how about I make a deal, ill refund you your money for the girl, or you leave with nothing” he snarled

I knew that would push Beau over the line, he threw a punch hitting Logan’s right cheek, he gripped it in pain, Logan’s two friends that where sitting besides me jumped up and ran towards Beau, tackling him to the grounded and laying punches into him while Logan pulled himself together, I couldn’t just sit there and watch this all happen, it was just my instinct, I ran over to where to Beau who was on the ground and tried to pull the two guys off him but they wouldn’t budge, tears threatened to spill any minute now, it was all my fault, I could never do anything right.

Logan grabbed my wrist and pulled me away from the two men who had stopped hurting Beau and just sat on him pinning him to the ground, I wouldn’t look Logan in the eyes, I couldn’t. “look at me” he half yelled, he grabbed my jaw roughly and turned my face so I was looking directly at him, I did the only thing useful my dad ever taught me, I kicked him in the place it hurt. One of the men that where on Beau grabbed me before I could run anywhere, after Logan finished having his tantrum he came over, he leant in, he lips just brushing past my earlobe, “you shouldn’t have done that”

“Logan! Don’t you dare!” Beau yelled, the guy who was holding him now had him pinned up against a chair. Logan started placing kisses down my next, moving towards my collar bone and then towards my chest. Beau was yelling out a lot of things but I blocked it all out, it was like I had left my body and went to a happy place for those few moments, for some reason I was shocked back into reality when a cold metal item touched my forehead,

“you come any closer, ill shoot her!” Logan screamed at Beau who stopped in his tracks.

“Logan, don’t shoot her! Shoot me” Beau said weakly, I was being held at gun point, it was a life or death situation, if we did one single move wrong, all Logan had to do was pull the trigger of the gun that was aimed at my head and I was gone.

“No Beau, I got us into this mess! It’s my fault!” I screamed, tears falling freely by this stafe, I guess it was a lot to handle, I’d never been in this position before, nor did I think I ever would be.

“someone once told me Sky, that if you truly love someone, there worth dying for” he said, his green eyes that usually glittered in the sun no longer did, they were full of hurt and pain, his skin was no longer a sun kissed tan colour, it was stained red. How did we ever end up in this position?

“And I love you Sky” he smiled.

--------------

A/N:

ooooh, hope you guys liked, its really long, i know, im in the middle of baby sitting and im so bored :P 9 votes & comments. hope you all liked the different style i used of writting this, thanks for reading and you should all know i appreciate your support alot! <3

Dedication: JanoskiansBrooksBros - She is a strong girl, and i look up to her so much. shes so brave, no one should go through what she did :) stay beautiful! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 40.3K 62
Ruby moves to Melbourne to focus on her career and soon becomes close friends with internet sensations, the Janoskians. When her and Luke Brooks fall...
12.2K 220 26
AJ and her friend Dani are offered a modelling job in Australia. So they pack up their things and move from New Jersey to Australia. Both of their li...
205K 3.7K 37
Alexis is forced to move her whole life when her dad gets a new job. She has to leave her family, friends, boyfriend and her home town in Queensland...
18.1K 368 23
A smart young teenage girl, Alejandra has agreed to moving to Melbourne, Australia from Florida, USA and is devastated. The insecure 15 year old is b...