Deadly love

By DejaANShanti_Stories

Money was her motive. Having to turn grown and not having the right guidence really fucked Chyna up..Hustling... More

Deadly love
The other man
Im Not Ready .
Help !
I Tried To Warn You !
home sweet home.
The Date
Your lost
I can't believe it. !
Who do you think you are
( redo )
Lets Wait
Busted...Now Drama
backgrounds
Dont trust nobody....
Exsposed!!
Get My hustle On
Its A.....
Confessions
Back stabs, Lies, Bad Luck.
All men are the same
New and improved me!!!
Relations
He's a mother******* Beast
Get out !
I dont need the stress
You thought.

You Pushed Me

12.9K 742 210
By DejaANShanti_Stories

Chyna ***

I dont think chirstian understands that I can be a real BITCH If I wanted to be,  but instead im tryna do right  by my family and humble myself.  Sometimes I hate even looking at him because he reminds me of my past , and my son doesn't help by acting and talking just like his damn daddy . I swear if I breathe the wrong way my son tells his father , the bond they got is annoying as fuck and unbreakable. I can't help but to feel as though christian  has a hold on my life , I really want my kids to meet the new dude in my life , yet I refuse to go behind christians back even though he was kinda rude on the phone. It just sucks to know that I have to put everything  on hold because of a no good ass nigga. 

*

*

*

Christian

I was laid up with kim till 2 in the afternoon you already know I put shit  down last night , had her screaming ya nigga name for hours. After our little grown and sexy time we actually had a genuine conversation about life period.  To me Kim And Chyna were totally different.  When I first met chyna the bitch was after my dough , but I knew kim for a piece and she always had a head on her shoulders I just aint know she could be with the fucky sometimes when it came to my kids , but I have let  her look after them a few times.  I knew chyna would've went fucking crazy if she knew ,  thats why I made sure my little man mouth was closed because his little ass tells everything that goes on in his house , and I do mean Everything. But me and kim connect I may wanna choke her up sometimes but she still my bae so fuck the haters cause she aint going nowhere. ;)

*

*

*

By 2:30 I knew I had to get my ass up and get in the shower.  First I would check a few of my traps than stop by chyna crib to make sure my kids were straight. 

*

*

*

I pulled up on my block Making sure my shit was tight and niggas wasn't slacking.  I had all the little niggas looking up to me for the most part they asses were loyal and if anyone of them was to cross me shit would be real for that ass. When I pulled up to the spot the first person I seen was chyna little brother chirs. I really felt like this nigga was a lame real shit my whole team felt like he  was a bitch ass nigga who did everything I said.  Dont get me wrong if you ask me all these little niggas are bitches in a way.  They do what ever the fuck I say , but when it comes down to chris its like he a straight up pussy that needed to be cut the hell off. I tried to keep hin on my team for a reason but he aint working. I got out the car giving everybody who spoke to me a head nod.  I spent a few more hours on in the trap before going to check up on my kids .

*

*

*

Chyna

I was in a mood for a change so I decided to make all the kids help move shit around , and clean up.  At first I got alot of back talk but I promised ice cream when we were done. three hours later we were almost done I just had to mop and sweep the whole house.  I didnt mind though I was feeling good as I sung my heart out to one of my favorite songs by Mariah Carey ' Always be my baby '

We were as one babe
For a moment in time
And it seemed everlasting
That you would always be mine
Now you wanna be free
So I'll let you fly
'Cause I know in my heart babe
Our love will never die nooo

[Chorus:]
You'll always be a part of me
I'm part of you indefinitely
Boy don't you know you can't escape me
Ooh darling 'cause you'll always be my baby
And we'll linger on
Time can't erase a feeling this strong
No way you're never gonna shake me
Ooh darling 'cause you'll always be my baby.

I was feeling the shit out of this song I hated to admit it but everytime I hear this I think of christians ass because no matter what we go through he will always be my baby even if we wasnt together.

I heard a knock  on my door and got scared as hell because I know whoever it was  heard my horrible  singing through the door.A Few seconds later I heard my daughter sceaming out for her daddy to pick her up.  I rolled my eyes at how demanding she can be.  I walked into the living room to say whats up to him. 

" chyna yoo I can hear your ass all the way outside I got scared I thought sombody was dying" He joked. 

" yea whatever  I know my  voice dont sound that bad " I shot back. 

" yea okay thats what you think , but come on the patio with me let's talk "

,

" let's go "

He put down our baby girl while he came out to talk to me. 

" so what's up with you? " I started the conversation to see what kind of mood he was in. 

" shit just chillin , you know "

I should have known he was going to give me that basic ass answer.

" yeah I know but I did wanna talk to you about the twins "

" okay speak on it " he looked at me with a dumb  expression on his face.

'' well there's this  guy I've been vibing  with for a minute now and I think its time that we moved to the next level..."

" okay…  andd  ??? what does that have to do with the twins  ? "

" I want them to meet eachother "

" you want who to meet eachother?  "

" Jamere and the twins "

" naww thats out.  you can do you all day but when it come to mines thats out.  fuck I look like letting some other nigga around what I created?  fuck outta here with the bullshit chyna" His voice got deeper and louder.

" Wait a minute first of all I wasn't asking you I was informing you so you won't be in the dark about shit. I really don't have to tell you shit but you better be glad that I have enough respect to even tell you " I got up in his face..  He ain't know chyna was  bout to ham on that ass of his. 

" Bitch who the fuck you think you talkin to ? I think you lost your damn mind up in this bitch. I said no point.  blank.  period. I mean what the fuck I say !! .. I swear on your life chyna if I find out that nigga been around my kids imma kill the both of you and your punk ass brother.  I promise you I will take my kids and have kim and I raise them. I kinda like the thought of my kids calling her mommy anyway "

OKAY HOLD UP!!!  The disrespect is real now did he really just say he would have my kids calling that bitch mommy ? yeah  ight  he think imma weak bitch but he bout to know some new shit today.

" Listen here you fucking bastard like I said before I was not asking I was telling you.  Its funny how you calm you don't want  a nigga around kids you created,  yet you fucking denied them throughout my whole pregnancy  now you wanna be father of the year?  nigga you can miss me with that shit. I deal with a disrespectful ass bitch every damn day and you talking about making my kids call her mommy you fucking stupid basterd !! I hate you and if you ever threaten my life or any of my fucking family I promise you it will be the last because im not that basic ass bitch you laid up with okay ? " I was heated and could care less about how the fuck he felt. 

" Yo, watch your mouth my fucking kids are in the other room. And I would have never denied them if you wasnt a hoe what the fuck I look like calming some kids that could have been anybodies ? "

,

,

" yo niggas kill me.. imma hoe but you was all up in my shit... yup I was a hoe that made shit happen for myself,  your just mad cause I aint give a fuck about what the next nigga was doing I was to worried about making monftey.  Atleast I've grown to be That bitch I am today who makes shit happen for her kids and not for the next motherfucker..  You a clown get the fuck outta my house nigga " I stood to walk back into the house but I felt to strong pairs of hands around my neck……

The action caught me completely off guard.

" You got me fucked up, bitch - " His hand was so tight around my throat. Not going down  like a punk bitch. I started swinging and screaming on that nigga. I was knocking him in the face and kicking around.

" Chyna!! " My little sister Cee cee screamed my name seeing Christian choke me like I wasn't the mother of his fucking kids. I couldn't get my words out because I was starting to black out from the lack of oxygen. She ran over to him and Kicked him in the dick.

He dropped me doubling over in pain clutching him self. " what the fuck. Dont you ever in your fuckibg life put your hands on my sister "

I was surprised at Chris as he punched G in the fac and kept on. I was trying to catch my breath and get myself together .

" Go in the house " I say horsley trying to push my kids away. CJ an Christina was just looking at there father crying  wide eyed 

I kicked Christian in his fucking face before pulling my brother off of him. I couldn't believe this shit

" Im calling the police. Take your ass out my fucking house and don't you come back, nigga. Ima be the last bitch you ever put your fucking hands on.

I got the kids into the house and had my brother take them up stairs. I ran to the phone calling 911.

" 911 whats your emergency? "

" I juat been assulted by a man " I touched my throbbing throat.

,

G must have forgotten how much shit I got on him ...I could destroy this bitch nigga for ever.

Since ma'fuckahs wanted that ruthless ass Chyna back...Well here that bitch is.

" Whats your location "

After telling the operator my adress we hung up. I grabbed a knife and went back to the patio

To my surprise he  was gone...I know his fucking address.

He wanna trip with me about my kids meeting another nigga when he be having his bitch around them...then say she  gon raise my kids and call them mama. That disrespectful ass bitch nigga got the game fucking twisted.

"Yoh okay? "Chris asked checking over me

" Im fine thank you " I say wiping ny tears.

" I've been working for G....Hes been make me work since the whole Tay thing...He said if I told you he was going to kill me "

" You've been scared to tell me . What the fuck Chris! "

" I was trying to protect us all "

" Come here " I hug him. " Its gon be ight "

Ima fucking destroy Christian. Ima make his ass suffer.

There was a knock on the door and I went and it was the police.

"  Somebody called about an assult? " The two cops asked.  One of them wad looking me up and down licking his lips...I could see I would be  able to manipulate him.

" I was here with my baby daddy and we were talking and he got up and started to choke me " I say.

" Can you tell me the story "

I ran down the quick version of the story to them.

" So what is your name? "

" Chyna Jones " They gave me some papers to fill out and I had to write all of my info and what happeed and Christian Imformation.

They took a look at my bruised neck and took some pictures of it.

" Anything else before we go and pick him up? "

" He might be armed ...and there is going to be a female with him maybe...and she might be too "

" Chyna, We will let you know what happens " The one says. I nod my head wiping the tears that fell down my face. " Be on standby "

" Goodnight officer "

" You too " They walked away radio for backup to go get G.

I guess I got to be ruthless ass Chyna again.

I headed to to go check on my babies first. They needed me  more then…

DRAMAAAA
SHIT JUST GOT REAL FOR CHRISTIAN.

DO YOU THINK CHY WAS DOING  THE RIGHT THING  BY CALLING THE COPS ON HER BABY DADDY

WAS CHRISTIAN WRONG FOR NOT WANTING ANOTHER MAN AROUND HIS KIDS ?

WHAT  DO YOU THINK CHRISTIAN IS GOING TO DO ? OR SHOULD I SAY G ?

COULD THIS WHOLE SITUATION BEEN AVOIDED

* Comments, comments ,comments we need feedback for the next update

Shanti &Deja

Continue Reading