You and I [Completed!]

By PastelPencil

Life takes an unexpected turn for Hanami Izuko, when she marries Arata Miyama, a person much older than her... More

Preview
The Castle Of Glass
A Cup Of Comfort
Bon Café
Back to Monotony
End Of Road
Alone
A Little Bit Of Me And A Little Bit Of You
Coming Home
Ordinary Lives
We're Clear, Aren't we?
Amends
Old Bonds
Shared Coffee
Smile
Plum blossoms
Sharing
Summoned
Kyoto
Stories
Smoke
Friends
Snow
Lights
Questions
Envelope
Waves
A short goodbye
April
Back To The Start
Rain
Epilogue

Author's Note

99 6 5
By PastelPencil

Alright, the journey is finally over.

First and foremost, I'd like to thank everyone who has given this story a chance, and stuck with me,thus providing inspiration and courage to persevere. This is the first time I've completed a novel by myself. I know it's not perfect, and rather amateur, but I do hope I've managed to move you at least a little bit. Even a single smile on the reader's lips would be my reward.

Let me know what you felt about Arata, Hanami and the story in the comments.

Thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 69 6
Love is like a flower. It blooms and withers away like a flower. Sometimes even in full bloom the flower starts to wither and dies, but every now and...
139K 4.5K 46
Bakugou, a young nurse who wants to become a doctor one day, falls in love with his teacher doctor Izuku Midoriya. His siblings/Bakusquad doesn't app...
299K 8.3K 23
Status: Completed ~ Not edited! so sorry if there are any spelling/grammar mistakes ~ --------- It was Izuku (Omega) and Todorokis (Alpha) Annivers...
97.8K 2.7K 20
Izuku Midoriya is tired of dating. He's gone out with several alphas but hasn't met the right one. After getting some advice from a friend, he decide...