Twilight plus one

By fluffymeowcat

❝Why fight my monsters when I can embrace them?❞ Emily Lily Rose. A hybrid. A werewolf and a vampire. Someone... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2 I'm in what century now?
chapter 3 Home sweet home
Chapter 4 different era and chapter 5 combined
chapter 6 Why is Carlisle carrying a limp body.
Chapter 7 Yeah I have a new sister sarcastic much?
Chapter 8 Fist hunt....Joy
Chapter 9 REVENGE IS TASTY
Chapter 10 My big teddy bear brother!!!!!
Chapter 11 Emmett my brother... what can I say
Chapter 12 Big brother bear.
Chapter 13 Jealous
Read please :)
Chapter 14 Meeting the Quileutes
Chapter 15 Alice and Jasper
Chapter 16 Meeting the Denali coven
Chapter 17 Twilight. (Baised on the book and the movie)
Chapter 18 Biology
Update (PLEASE READ)
Chapter 19 Brothers got a crush
Chapter 20 CRAZY CAR DANGER MAGNET
Chapter 21 Take a chance, make a change and breakaway
Chapter 22 First meeting
Chapter 23 Emmett and the bear (short chapter)
Chapter 24 Willie
25 Hey batter, Batter swing! NOT AT ME!
Chapter 26, showing my true self.
chapter 27 Crazy,psycho, tracker.
Chapter 28 We lost a human in a airport
New moon: New begging's.
Chapter 29 He Changes His Attitude Like The Weather.
Chapter 30. Put The Gun Down.
Chapter 31 Black heart.
Chapter 32 Say something.
Chapter 33 My Last Breath.
Chapter 34 Heaven Knows. (Re-written.)
Chapter 35 Going home
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37 Were not all suicidal. . . well at least i'm not.
Chapter 38 "Here we go."
Chapter 39 "Adding it to my collection."
Chapter 40 "Bella, the Caffeine Junky."
Chapter 41 "Welcome to the Family."
Chapter 42. Decisions, Decisions
Chapter 43 Eclipse: Letting the Spectrum In.
Chapter 44 Dig Up His Bones
Chapter 45. Surprise surprise.
Chapter 46. The Race.
Chapter 47 The Argument.
Chapter 48 The Truth.
Chapter 49. The miscommunication.
Chapter 50. Through The Valley
Chapter 51. When I Was Younger.
chapter 52 Medicine Man

Chapter 53. Cloaked Figures.

295 8 3
By fluffymeowcat

"What up papa vamp?" I bounded down the stairs and into the small dinning room. I plopped down on the couch next too Carlisle and placed my feet onto Jaspers' legs. The couch was the most comfiest thing I've sat on all day. Ever since I hunted with Esme, all I did was sit on rocks as my mother fed. I really didn't need too feed. She needed her strength and it gave us a lil' bonding time. 

Carlisle and Jasper greeted me with the smallest smiles. I heard a small 'swoosh' before Emmett punched me in my shoulder. I looked behind me and scoffed at my big brother. "What's up bear?" 

"Shh." Carlisle shushed us and began to turn up the TV. I rolled my eyes and smirked as Emmett flicked a piece of my hair in annoyance. "Please." He added softly. 

I placed a pillow behind my head as I listened too the news casters' report. My eyes scanned the background, trying too find any missing clues maybe the police might have missed. 

"Developing story."

SEATTLE VIOLENCE CONTINUES.

Behind the reporter, a police car sat in the distance and within the back, "Caution tap" was wrapped around a small area of the ground. More bodies were being pilled up. It was going too cause a scene for our kind. It was a dangerous thing and whoever was doing this, was new at this. 

A pair of footsteps echoed through my ears and two familiar scents met my nose. I smiled reluctantly as Bella and Edward walked through the hallway, hand and hand. I knew, in my head, I sounded like a broken record about them but - they were always happy with one another - content. 

Edward nodded at me, as too which I waved at both of them. Bella smiled and chuckled. "Hey Emily." 

"Ella." I greeted with a toothy smile. With introduction aside, both of the newcomers focus was now on the TV. Just like the rest of us. I rubbed Jaspers shoulders as he began to breath a bit deeper since Bella moved closer into the room. "Its okay, Jasper." I said softly so Bella couldn't hear. Edward eyed his brother before glancing at me. I rolled my eyes at his protectiveness. "Relax, Wolverine." The comment was more directed towards his hair, since it looked like he hasn't brushed it in about a week.

 Bed head, much? 

Jasper breathed in and relaxed as I threw calming waves towards the empath. It was irony really.

"Its getting worse." Carlisle shoulders slumped with worry as he turned off the TV. I could tell he was stressed over this. "We're going to have to do something about this." He never liked violence and always tried too find another way. But sometimes, there was no other way. 

"It takes more than one of our kind to cause the damage they're reporting." Jasper spoke stiffly. He did his best too keep calm, Alice wasn't around at the moment so it was my job to calm the raging beast. I chuckled inside my head at the mere thought. Rosalie was more of beast than anyone else here. I sometimes think Carlisle turned her while she was on her period and now she was forever cramping and in a 'mood'. 

"Quite a few more." I agreed. "Almost as if someone was...dare I say it, creating any army." There was too many deaths, too many killings of humans. One person couldn't be doing all this damage in a big city. 

"And they're undisciplined, conspicuous." Jasper continued. I studied the side of my brothers face as I could see the wheels turning in his head. What was he thinking about? 

"Its Newborns." Edward stated, speaking for the very first time since he's been home.

I rose an eyebrow and thought about it. "That's a whole lot of Newborns." Why would someone wanna make a whole new army of Newborn vampires? They would be everywhere and without the proper training, you wouldn't be able too handle that many. Unless...they didn't wanna handle them. 

"What, like new vampires?" Bella questioned with disbelief. Her heart began to race as she glanced back at the black screen TV. 

I shrugged my shoulders as I sat up from the couch, my hold still on Jasper. I was okay if I had too fight him, he was the one who taught me most of my moves. Emmett could be controlled by Edward and Carlisle would be able to grab Bella and run. "Its only the first few months after the change. Its kind of when you're at your worst. Everything changes; you're thirsty most of the time, sometimes you snap on accident. Kind of like when you can't get comfy in bed, but you're tired." 

Emmett scoffed before rubbing his hands together as he smirked at Bella playfully, "Something to look forward too." 

"Emmett." I scolded. He looked at me and held his hands up as too say he was "innocent." Bella looked down at the ground as I heard her swallow fearfully. Jasper glared harshly past my head. I knew what he was thinking. He was terrible as a newborn. We almost had too keep moving from state too state every month. Jazz didn't wish that on anyone. "No one's trained these newborns." I mentioned getting back too the subject at hand. 

"This isn't random. I agree with Emily." Jasper suddenly moved making me eye him warily. "Someone's creating an army." Besides me Carlisle sighed and placed his face in his hands. Being the leader and father of this clan was hard on him. He wanted his family safe. We couldn't do anything rash or it might cause more harm than good. 

"Well, now we're definitely going to Seattle." Emmett said excitingly as he jumped off the couch. He looked in between all of us and frowned slightly as we glared at him. 

I shook my head, a headache was beginning to form. I could feel it. "Emmett." He glanced at me with a raised eyebrow. "Sit back down, Thunder head." 

"An army of vampires?" I turned my attention back towards Bella and frowned. This must have been hard on her as well. She was going through so much and the only way we could help was too protect her and Charlie. But now, not only did we have too protect her, but maybe now we had to protect the city. A city versus seven vampires and one hybrid was going too be hard. 

"They've been created to fight someone." Jaspers' sculpted face turned into a stone hard glare as he clenched his jaw. He was here with us, but his mind was somewhere else. Maybe it was on his army background. 

"Jazz, we're the only clan closest to Seattle. You think..you think its us?" I asked, trying my best too think positive. Could it be Colton or worse, Victoria. Haven't seen the red-haired bitch in months. 

Carlisle raised his hand before placing it on my shoulder in worry and concern. "Regardless of why they were made, if we don't put a stop to them, the Volturi will. I'm surprised they've let it go on this long." 

I scoffed and shook my head as I stood up and walked over too the window. The soft sound of rain began to hit the windows. Another day in Forks. "Doubt it. Aro and Cactus man are too busy sitting on their thrones to get up and do something productive. Trust me, I've been there and let me tell you something - all they do is sit there in their castle and rot away. Hmm, you think if they sit still long enough they'll eventually turn into dust and then maybe their little pets could suck them up into a vacuum?"

"Emily." Carlisle chastised with no remorse.

I rolled my eyes while leaning against the three layered glass window. "It was just a thought, Mr. Clean." 

Edward leaned forward before walking down the three small steps. He clenched his jaw, his eyes far away. "Maybe they're behind it." Silence filled the room as my brother glanced at us before continuing. "In Italy, I read Aro's mind. He wants me, Alice, and Emily to join him,  but he knows we'll never choose him as long as our family's still alive." 

I stood up straight while taking a step forward. I began to shrink back as panic began to set deep into my chest. I can't go back. Not there. I can't. I won't. He wants me back for power. I would be locked in a room, maybe chained. No, no, no. 

"An army could solve that for him." Jasper growled in anger. I quickly did my best too stay calm. I didn't want to anger Jasper more and then in return have him try and eat Bella for an afternoon snack. I had to stay calm...at least for now. 

We stood silent for a moment, finally taking it in that we might actually have too go to war with newborn vampires. I cleared my throat, gaining everyone's attention. "I-I-I gotta go." I walked past everyone quickly. Carlisle softly called my name once before sighing.

Without even thinking about anything, I ran. I ran outside while it poured down. I didn't know where I would or could run too. I just knew I couldn't go back to the Volturi. Besides my father, The Volturi was the scariest thing I could ever face. If I ever saw them again, I don't think I'd be able too stop quivering. 

I thought I could handle everything. 

Thought I could take on the world. I was the strongest thing on this planet and yet...I quivered at the mere thought of vampire in cloaks. 

I needed Paul. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

422K 7.4K 25
Ok, long story short, Bella is actually Carlisle’s little sister. They both “go missing” on the same night. They are actually changed into vampires...
2.3K 129 29
Esme is a beautiful, sexy, daring, and one more thing she's a super natural. She has been alone all of her life, her mom died when she was born and h...
2.9M 130K 34
(* Sequel to My Little Mate *) Ariel is the spawn of Blaire and Darren. Most would expect her to adopt her mothers kind nature, and everyone is surpr...
280K 13K 36
Val expected to have a relaxing vacation in Yosemite National Park with beautiful women as her course meal. What she got was two different Werewolf p...