The Secret Daughter of Klaus

By LittleWolfRaven

Juliet Mikaelson, she is the secret child of Klaus Mikaelson. Her mother ran away from Klaus when she found o... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Author's Note
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Sorry
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Help
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Sequel

Chapter 16

4.5K 84 4
By LittleWolfRaven

Waking up, I looked at the clock and saw it was already 10 o'clock. I bite my lip remembering the encounter with Elijah, 'Why are you here father?' I thought as I worry for people to know that I was his daughter. Getting up, I got dressed in a grey dress and put on my boots as I walk downstairs to see Elijah sitting in a chair.

"Good morning Juliet" he said getting up, "what do you want Elijah?" I ask him while walking out of the hotel, "my brother knows you are here, he wants to meet with you" he said as I turn to look at him. "No, I don't want to talk to him or you so please leave me alone" I told him, "Juliet" he said while I glare, "the answer is no" I said before running off.

I ran far as I find myself in the woods, I slid down a tree as I put my legs up and hug them. I stare at the ground as I close my eyes, all my past memories without my father flow by me as I remember my mom being there for me. 'Maybe mom was right' I thought as I remember asking from time to time about Klaus, all my mother said was that he isn't someone nice but I always dreamed of meeting him...now I don't know what to feel.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 2.2K 25
Faith Mikaelson, twin of Hope Mikaelson, shares the tribid nature and the powers with her sister. However she has always felt like the forgotten abou...
1M 15.2K 34
Niklaus Mikaelson had a daughter before Hope. And although he took her in he never really paid any attention to her because he never believed that...
4.4K 86 10
A beautiful Bulgarian-Italian girl, she seems to be innocent by her hobbies, a proffesional artist and a straight A student who loves math and physic...
1.6K 110 22
The Sequel to 'One, Two. . . I'm Coming for You'. The new Septic Family is getting used to their new lives together. New problems and battles arise a...