This all started with a parki...

Von baseballguirl

McKenna Woods was never a complete loner, nor the most popular kid in school. She's got an additude, and not... Mehr

Part 1
Part 2
part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10 (Short, sorry!)
Part 11, (Short again)
Part 12!
Part 13
Part 14!
Part 15!
Part 16
update, update, UPDATE!
Part 17!
Part 18
Part 19(Short, ://////) (Sorry, these parts were jenked up)
Part 20.
part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Characters(:
Part 26 skip this one!
Part 26
Part 27 NOT THE END.
Part 27B, the end!
Read the sequel.

Part 6

113K 793 74
Von baseballguirl

Hey everyone! I wanted to say your all amazing! Thanks for reading, and suggestions! This chapter is the start of some pretty crazy things. The ending kind of sucks, but I needed to upload, I loved your comments so much!

Also, if anybody has any ideas for this story, PM. Me!(: I love you all!

&& Don't worry, I'm never gonna say I wont upload unless I get a certain amount of votes. I just don't do that. But comments are great!

THANKYOU(: YOU ROCK!

**McKenna's POV;**

(Recap)

"HE KISSED YOU? OH MY GOD!!!!! THATS AMAZING! ARE YOU TWO A COUPLE?" Shes firing questions at me like a bullet.

"Yes, he kissed me. It was amazing. And no." I couldn't help to wanting in my voice at then end of my sentence.

"Well, he likes you."

"No, he's a player, trying to get with the most girls?"

"Who are you trying to convince, Me, or yourself?" She smirks, like Chase.

"Shutup. Let's watch a movie!" I say and go to my closet. I keep my movies there, so when I change I can look at something. I know it's wierd but thats just how I am. We pick out "Hairspray" and make some popcorn, light butter, extra salt. Just the way I like it! We're downstairs on our leather white couches.

"GOOD MORNING BALTIMORE!!" We're singing. I love Olive, crazy and all. We sing along to every song, and when Zac Efron comes on, we start gagging. I hate him so much, because he's a pretty boy. He's safe, whereas my entire life is safe, I'd like some rebellion to balance it.

"Did the door just open?" Olive asks at the end of the "New girl in town!" Song.

"Uh, I don't think so."

"Okay," She says, unsure. We watch the movie some more.

"Pass me some popcorn, McKenny!" A voice says. I know that voice.... I know that nickname....

It's my mother's.

"What do you want?" I barely get out through my clenched teeth.

"Well, hello to you too, Mckenny, I missed you TOO, I love you TOO." She emphasias' the 'too's, as if she thinks I miss her.

"What. Do. You. Want." It's getting hard to concentrate. The memories, in this very house, are flooding in my brain like snow falls to the ground. I see me and her, watching movies on this couch. Telling her about Johnny Devitte, my first crush. I think of all these things, and slowly unclench my teeth.

"House looks the same, doesn't it?" She's trying to make small talk.

"Uh.... I think I should go." Olive says. I nod to her and she shows herself out.

"Rachel, what do you want? Stop the small talk and tell me." Her eyes grow big as she hears my unforgiving voice say her first name instead of 'mom'.

"It's Mom to you, and your father didn't tell you I was dropping by?" She asks, astonished. This woman is so overdramatic.

"Rachel.... where do I put my stuff?" A deep voice yells from the second floor. SHE BROUGHT HER HUSBAND? HER BOYTOY? THE GUY SHE LEFT ME AND DAD FOR? I'm so angry, I push past her and run to see the filthy urchin who tore my perfect family apart. Before I take a good look at him, I'm screaming.

"Why the hell did you bring this thing here? He's half you age! More, actually! He's my age! You ruined my family, did you know that? Because you did, and I hate you so much. The door is that way, if your not out in 2 minutes so help me god, I will call the cops!" I'm crying and I know my face is wretched in some evil way. He looks from me to Rachel.

"McKenna. Sit down now. I'm your mother, you'll do as I say." Her parenting voice is playing now.

"Not until that manwhore leaves."

"He's not my boyfriend, god sakes, he's your age!" I look at this guy. He has soft features excluding his eyes. They're hypnotic, and very brown. The kind of brown that you see in eye contacts, the perfect color. But I can tell he isn't wearing contacts. His hair is mid-length and a dark blonde color. We lock eyes for a moment until I go sit, surrendering.

"Uhm, Tyler, you can go to the guestroom. It's right next to McKenna's room!" She explains. I hear a grunt of a reply and she sits daintly next to me.

"Hello, McKenna."

"Hello."

"Now, I need to speak with you about some things, that you'll find hard to hear."

"It's hard not backhanding you right now, but I'm doing pretty well." I retort. She accepts the insult and continues on.

"Listen, I'm not going to try explaining what happened between me and your father. We drifted, and thats all you need to know. Now, you need to know about Tyler. He's your age, and my bestfriends son. You two have met before, but I doubt you remember." She waits, letting me catch up.

"Okay?"

"So, Tyler is having some trouble with friends back in Pennslyvania, and I knew your father has extra rooms here..." She trails off, looking at me.

"Oh no, he is not staying here. I will not have a reminder of you everyday. Niether will dad!" I shout at her, letting her flinch.

"Don't you think, seeing you everyday is a reminder of me? He is staying here, thats that." Her voice ringing of finality.

"Fine. Does this mean your staying here?"

"No, I'm leaving. But, McKenna, I love you babydoll, so if you need to talk- call me. Tyler has my cell." She kisses my forehead and I go back to all those years ago.

*****

It was a week after my 10th birthday. My mom just gave me my gift, a little hamster with a cage and everything. She had her things packed and I thought maybe we're going on vacation.

"Mom, what are you doing?" I ask, curious. Her tearstained cheeks scared me.

"Honey, you won't understand this.... But Mom needs to leave." Dad says, his voice hardened.

"I love you, babydoll." She says and kisses my forehead.

******

I can't remember things like that, or I'll become that empty shell of a person again.

"Bye, Mo- Rachel." I slip up a bit. She looks angry, and just leaves, slamming the door. I sigh and walk upstairs. He's in my room when.

"Your room is the next room."

"Yeah, I'm waiting for an apology." He gives me a sly smile.

"Oh. Yeah, I am sorry. That's the first time I've seen my mom in 6 years. Great reunion, right? I'm McKenna." I shoot out my hand

"Yeah, sorry to come unannounced. I wasn't told details, just I was moving here for a few months with a girl my age and her dad." He stares at me, does he know it's blatenly obvious he's checking me out? That's a little akward.

"Yeah, it's okay. You can leave my room now." I nudge towards the door. He breezes by me, and I get a whiff of his colonge. It's sensational.

"I'm Tyler Henningsway." He says before he closes my door lightly. I grab my phone and create a new message to Chase.

'Okay, so, I wouldn't come over here if I were you... I've got 'company'. Sorry, see you at school?' I send it and find myself hovering over my phone for a response.

Nothing comes. I feel anger starting to rise in me, anger towards my dad. He called me this morning, god sakes, he couldn't mention anything?

"A really hot guys coming to live with us, while I'm away for a while. Also, your mothers stopping by." Would that have been too hard. Wait. I said really hot guy? Ehhhh, I shake the thoughts away carefully.

I dial his number furiously. Dad knew he was in trouble, because when he answered he said, "I'm sorry McKenna!"

"Dad, this is lame! I don't want this kid here, who up and comes here, without a care in the world. Why did he come here again?"

"He had some gang problems, theft. But it was because he lived in a bad neighborhood." He rushes out the explanation before I can start screaming.

I still screamed. "Dad! I'm here with him, your somewhere in South America or somewhere, probally safer than I am! In my own home! I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU, DAD." I hangup and start walking toward Tyler's room.

I knock, but not politely. It's more of a "Answer the goddamn door, or I'll kick it out' knock. He answers it.

"Okay, mr.druggy/gangy/thief! I can NOT believe my dad let you come live with us, but I have some rules for you, okay?" I say, letting him nod. I notice he's chuckling. "What?" I growled.

"Your cute when your mad." He laughs a little more.

"Really? I'm about to become freaking goregous!" I scream.

"Okay, your rules?" He prods me.

"You may NOT come in my room without my permission. And no drinking here, no smoking, and don't you dare think about having a girl up in here!" The thought of him laying where Chase laid before made me so angry. He chuckles again.

"Okay."

"Good. You start school tommorow, so I'd get some sleep if I were you." I tell him, suddenly feeling really bad for shouting. It was also kind of late. 10:00 o clock. I think I spent alot more time in my room then I realized. God, today went from blissful to hell. Chase kissed me, and I was with my bestfriend. Then my cheating mother showed up with a druggy/gang banger that had to come live with us because my dad is an idiot.

Bet Chase will love this story.

"Okay, Goodnight." He says and I close his door. I head over to my room and don't even bother looking at my phone. I'm so tired from this day, I collapse into bed and pray I won't wake up.

My alarm clock woke me from my tedious sleep. I stretched and threw on some clothes, not bothering with looking good. I was really tired, because I couldn't sleep at all. I kept thinking Tyler would come and attack me. It's stupid, but I felt like that. I got into the hallway and stumbled to his room. I opened it silently and tiptoed to the bed. Maybe I need a little fun in my life.

"WAKEUP!" I screamed in his ear. He pops out of the bed, and my eyes go wide. He's wearing boxers, see through boxers.

"Oh, hey." He says, casually. I shield my eyes and start toward the door.

"Uhm, we're leaving in twenty minutes." I slam the door. That was really akward. I shake it off and head downstairs to make something to eat. I decided on an apple instead, because making something was just too much of a drag for me. He appeared 10 minutes later, and grabbed a banana.

"Ew." He says, looking at my apple.

"Uhm, excuse me, ew to your b-a-n-a-n-a." I sang the last part. He chuckled a bit.

"Obviously banana's are so much better then apples. I have an 'I love b-a-n-a-n-a-s' shirt, it's funny." He explains. We get in the car and I drive. He's still talking about apples and bananas when we get to school.

"Dear god, shutup man. The office is that way," I point. "And the trail of girls who'll be falling head over heels for you are that way." I point in another direction, laughing. He grins and leaves. I see Olive, looking pissed off at me. She runs up to me and hits my arm. I rub it and whine.

"What the hell?" I ask, and she laughs.

"Why do you keep bringing goregous guys from your house?!" She yelled.

"Oh my god. You have no clue..." I sigh, dreaming.

"His name?"

"Tyler."

"Tyler who?" I hear a deep voice ask me. It's Chase, smirking as usual.

"Oh, he's not from around here, and he's gonna be living with me. He's a family friend." I explain quickly, wishing I could talk to him about the kiss. But he's acting the same, looking the same. What did that kiss mean?

"Oh, I see. You two have a little fun?" He wiggled his eyebrows. I burst out laughing. "What?"

"It's funny, yesterday Olive asked me the same thing, except about you and I." I'm still laughing, and he joins in and Olive does, too.

"Oh, hope she didn't give you the dirty details?" He looks at Olive then me. I giggle.

"Unfortunetly, your not that good. It wasn't worth talking about!" I joke, and Olive turns red.

"You guys did more then kiss?" She tries to be quiet, but Chase heard.

"Oh yea, we even slept together!" He winks at me.

"He means, we slept in the same bed. God sakes." I explain.

"Oh, and we've showered together!" He adds.

"No, he went in the bathroom while I was showering."

"Don't lie, you loved it." He smirks and fixes a piece of my hair. I went limp under the touch.

"Shutup." I blush and start toward class.

"Oh, coming 'wife'!"

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

4.7K 330 28
COVER: @SterioStories Why shouldn't I jump! Because you an ember and I'm the flame! Listen, I'm the flame, I get the attention and the love, and to...
8.2K 547 29
Delilah's life has fallen apart. Her husband of 8 years served her separation papers on the night of their 8th wedding anniversary. Now, she's left t...
277 0 37
Two similar families, once friends, now enemies. The two families founded the town, Willow Woods, many years ago, but a lot had changed since then. T...
1.3K 242 51
"I loved knowing she was scared of me. My insides were hurting from all the build up anger. It was all her fault. It was her fault my life was a mess...