Milo and Meg

By That-Blonde-Granger

This story shows the (FAKE!!!!) bond between Meg Donnelly And MIlo Manheim. They fall inlove and start getti... More

1| Together and Telling
NOTE
3| DATE NIGHT pt 1 out of 3
4| Date night pt 2 of 3
5| Date night part 3 of 3
6| Ending at the Hotel
7| THE HOSPITAL TWIST
8| YES!!!!!!!!!! OR NO
9| The Hospital pt2
10| Testing and Texting
11| After the Surgerey
12| Homecoming
13| The Next Day
NOTE
14| Court PT 1
Note
15| Court PT 2
16|Court PT 3
17| That night
18| THE NEXT DAY
NOTE
19| You comfort me
20| New Meg PT 1
21| New Meg PT 2
22| Old Meg is back and Umm..., Dinner and a sleepover
23| Meg's Teror PT 1
Note
24| Meg's Teror PT 2
25| She is my sick one PT 1
26| She is my sick one PT 2
27| Mystery for the Manheims PT 1
28| The Romance PT 1
29| The Romance PT 2
30|The Romance PT 3
31| The Romance PT 4
32| Feel as if you are one
33| Mystery for the Manheims PT 2
Mystery for the Manheims PT 3
IM BRINGING IT BACK!!!
Sad sad days
Sequel

2| THE MOVE IN

897 15 3
By That-Blonde-Granger

MILOS POV

Meg and I walked into my house and she took a shower. I made some dinner for us. A few minutes later Meg stumbled out of the bathroom with Holiday's old bathrobe on. It was pink and fluffy, and for some reason she got one with an M on it for Milo. Meg thought I got her one because it had and M on it. "Thiswas so sweet of you to get me a robe!" she chirped. "That's Holiday's. She put an M on it for Milo but I guess it can be for Meg," I explained. "OH!! OK!" she squeeled. "Cheese burgers are ready, Meg," I told her. "OK!!! Thanks!" she said. Then she got her close on in the bathroom. I waited for 5 minutes until she finally cam out. It was the middle of summer so she was wearing a purple night gown that came down to her knees, fuzzy blue slippers, and on her gown it had 2 big M's writted in sharpie. Fresh sharpie. "Did you just now write those ms for Milo and Meg??" I asked her. "Yes," she responded happily. Then we sat down, and ate. After words we got on my sofa and watched The Wizered of OZ, The Lion King, and Suicide Sqaude. Meg fell asleep on my lap. Then I fell asleep because it was 1:03am.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

934K 21.4K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
48.5K 1.1K 18
Betty's life is hard as is, but having an abusive boyfriend, unsupportive parents and an ex-bestie; Doesn't make life any easier. Can Jughead help he...
46.7K 1.5K 29
***COMPLETED*** This story is about the life of Katniss Everdeen and Peeta Mellark after they won the war. How will their lives continue? Will they s...
201K 4.2K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...