Really?!

ThaKid_Snapback tarafından

What happens when you try to do the right thing and hide your child from the spotlight but things go complete... Daha Fazla

Really?! (Bey and Jay FanFic)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2 Part 1
Chapter 2 Part 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 part 1
Chapter 11
Chapter 11 part 2
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 Part 1
Chapter 17 part 2
Chapter 18
Aye!
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 23 part 2
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 Part 1
Chapter 26 Part 2
Chapter 26 Part 3
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Attention!
Chapter 29
Chapter 29 part 2
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 part 1
Chanel 33 part 2
Part 34
Chapter 35
Hey! READ!
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 51 part 2
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65- THE END
Hey! Read! IMPORTANT!
HEY!!!! YOU GOTTA READ!
Really VI

Chapter 10 part 2

5.1K 150 6
ThaKid_Snapback tarafından

Chanel's POV

We got out the car and went towards Damien's house. He knocked on the door and his grandmother answered. She looked a little shocked to say the least.

"Hi Grandma." Damien said.

"Hi, Ms. Jackson." I said waving.

"What's going on?" she asked.

"Can we talk?" My mom said.

Ms. Jackson let us in and Damien put his stuff up and came back. We were sitting in the family room and my mom started to talk.

"Hi, Ms. Jackson, I'm Beyoncé Carter and this is my husband Shawn and we're Chanel's parents." my mom said.

"Nice to meet you." she said.

"Well the reason we're here is because Chanel is going to move to New York to start High School at a performing and visual arts school and I wanted to know if you would allow Damien to go as well." she said.

"Up to New York?" she asked.

"Yes, he will be able to come home every weekend if he likes, he will not miss a holiday with you and he really wants to go to school for drawing." my mom said.

"Well he has expressed to me that he did want to go to school for that but those schools are so expensive." she said.

"It's already taken care of." my mom said. "As long as he keeps his grades right."

Me and Damien looked at each other. Guess no more skipping class.

"I'll have to think about it." she said. "I should have my answer after graduation."

"Okay, take your time." my mom said as we stood up to leave.

We all hugged Damien and I told him I would see him tomorrow. We went back out to the truck and drove off.

"Wait, can we go to Rachel's house?" I asked. "It's right down the street."

I told my dad where to go and he drove. As soon as we pulled up I saw her on her porch. I got out and ran up to her.

"Hey was up." I said.

"Hey!" she said as she hugged me. "How did it go?"

"It went well, I'll text you everything that happened but it was crazy." I said.

"How are your parents? Did you meet your dad?" she asked.

"Yeah, they in the car. Want to meet them?" I asked

"Hell yeah, I gotta see who yo daddy is." she said laughing.

We walked over to the car and I asked my dad to roll down the window and when he did.

"Oh snap!" she said. "Yo daddy Jay Z"

I just nodded my head. She was dying laughing.

"Oh excuse me this is just too crazy." she said.

"Mom, dad, this is my best friend Rachel." I said.

"Nice to meet you Rachel." my mom said.

"The pleasure is mine Mr. and Mrs. Carter." she said.

"Well I guess I'll see you tomorrow and I'll text you later." I said hugging her.

"Okay." she said. "Nice to meet y'all."

My parents waved as I got back in the car.

"She gonna tell people?" my dad asked.

"Nope, she knew about mom and never said anything." I said as we drove off.

"She seems like a nice girl." my mom said.

"Yeah she is. Her and Damien crushing on each other though." I said.

"How you know that?" my dad asked.

"I hang with both of them and they talk about each other all the time." I said.

"Oh" he said.

"Actually I'm pretty surprised she was calm when she saw you dad." I said.

"Why?" he asked.

"She's your number one fan." I said.

"Oh, that's cool." he said.

"How did y'all meet." my mom asked.

"Fifth grade, when all the girls were picking on me she wasn't and stood up for me. We been cool ever since." I said.

"That's nice, what about her parents?" my mom asked.

"Divorced, one brother but she lives with mom her dad works in the industry." I asked.

"What he do?" she asked.

"Sound guy, engineer." I said shrugging. "She said he did studio work back in the 90's now he just do local go go bands and artist sometimes."

"Oh." she said.

We were riding around until we finally made it to the hotel. Once we got settled I forgot that I didn't have any clothes.

"Uhm, what am I suppose to do about tomorrow? I don't have any clothes." I told my mom.

"I know." she said.

"So does this mean we're going shopping?" I said smiling.

"No" my dad said.

My smiled dropped.

"Then what am I supposed to wear then?" I asked.

"We're going back to your aunts house to get your stuff." my dad said.

I don't want to go back there. She makes my mom look like a punk and knowing the stuff she did with our letters really pisses me off. I want to know why she did it. Who does stuff like that?

Shawn's POV

This lady is gonna give us her stuff. She talking bout you ain't gonna just take her like that. Well watch and see. We're her parents and we will do as we please. If she don't cooperate I'm gonna have to go to the police because it's a federal offense to mess with people's mail. I have no problems sending her to jail. I told Bey and Chanel to wait in the car. It's not that I don't think my wife can handle the situation it's just it's her family and for me I've never met this women in my life. I knocked on the door and waited for her to answer. She came to the door looking not so friendly.

"Hello again." I said.

"Yeah, like I told you y'all not gonna just take her." she said.

"All we want is to get her stuff for school. You can keep everything else." I said.

"No." she said and closed the door.

It would have closed all the way if I didn't put my foot in the door way.

"Look, I don't want to have to call the police because messing with people's mail is against the law and a federal offense." I said.

She stared me down, I guess thinking I was bluffing. She finally opened the door and left. Damn, that was kind of easy. Just mention police and she wide open. I waved towards the truck for Chanel to come get her stuff.

Chanel's POV

I don't know why we had to wait in the car. Trey Songz was playing on the radio and I was singing along.I was singing to my mom being all dramatic. Y'all know the way he be in his videos. She was laughing, I'm glad, she hasn't really laughed since we got here. Then Kanye came on and I had to rap all his bars.

"Who taught you how to rap?" My mom asked.

"What you mean?" I asked.

"A lot of people know the words and say the words like myself but I'm not a rapper." she said. "But it sounds like you can actually rap."

"Oh I don't know. I didn't know their was a difference." I said shrugging.

"Well there is." she said.

I looked out the window and my dad was telling me to get my stuff. I got out the truck and walked up to the door.

"Hurry up and get your stuff. I'll be waiting right here." he said.

I nodded my head and got my stuff for school. I got my backpacks, clothes, and sneakers. I walked out the room and gave my dad my stuff.

"Give me a minute real quick." I said.

He nodded his head and walked to the truck. I went to my Aunt's room and knocked. She came to the door and just looked at me.

"Look, I don't know why you did what you did and what problems you have with my mother but I just wanted to say thank you and I forgive you." I said.

She hugged me and said how sorry she was. That's good and all but I don't think I will be over here for a while.

"Oh and I still want you at my graduation. If it wasn't for you I probably wouldn't have passed." I said.

"I'll be there." she said smiling.

"Goodbye, Aunt Christine." I said and walked out of that house for good.

I read somewhere that you gotta forgive people or you gonna be sitting with that for life and I don't need that weighing me down. I'm about to start a new life. I forgive her and I'll be praying for her.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

35.6K 1.3K 24
A girl had to move and isn't too happy about it. But she learns how to cope with the move when she makes some new friends. Turns out her family line...
8.4K 431 30
Life hasn't been the same for Beyoncé since the tragic decision she made nearly four years ago. It was a decision that she had made peace and comfort...
333K 5.8K 47
When 16 year old Kelly finds out she's part of one of the most famous families in the world she couldn't be happier, but then she realises she will h...
121K 4.6K 35
There's always been something missing in Stevie's life. She just doesn't know what or who it is. When Stevie's father starts to act suspicious, she t...