find your light in a new dawn...

By Thalia_escamilla

hai my name is Izabella suede but you can call me Bella I am 20 years old. I have hazel eyes, long black hair... More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
Chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
author's noteee....
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter ninteen
Chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
ohapter twenty two
twety three
twenty four.
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine

chapter five

179 3 0
By Thalia_escamilla

I woke up the next morning to the sound of my name. The only problem was that I didn't recognize the voice but then again its kinda early in the morning so I'm just used to Thalia waking me up.

"BELLLLLLAAAAA"

"WHAT"

"are you coming?"

"where are we going?"

"we're going to the store to pick up some stuff you guys forgot the other day are you coming or not?"

"yeah give me a second and don't fucking leave" i yell as I quickly put on a pair of sweat pants and a t-shirt and ran to the bathroom to bush my teeth and put my hair in a messy bun, I threw on some slippers and ran out the door turns out it was Kian saying my name. Thalia and Connor was waiting in the car about ready to pull out until she saw us.

"fuck, it took guys forever"  Bella yelled when we got in to the car.

" I know she took forever and I didn't want to leave her" kian said next to me.

"awee how sweet now lets go"Connor said annoyed Thalia turned on issues not only because her cousin was in it but she really loved the band. we drove all the way to the store with Thalia shouting the words like she was a at a concert.

" catch me running around the town if you can my hart on my sleeve with the world in my hands

where do we go where do we stand? you dream but never move so don't be mad when I do

patiently waiting to give up every thing I got start thinking about my future at the number one spot

my friends think they lost but I'm still the same me"

Thalia sang until we got to cub foods where we just snatched up lots and lost of food considering how many guys would be coming over with maybe a few more people and big appetites I was thinking of inviting some of the neighbors that are our age or the cool ones at least. Finally we got some random chips, beans, some random ass other foods and Thalia wanted to get some candy like gushers, fruit roll ups, foot by the foot,and other gummy stuff like that finally we where done and went back to my place to set up and start cooking. all most half way through the process benn came out of no where with Tyler and Dave they started putting shit up like the tiki torches, lights, chairs, tables, and putting floaty things in the pool. We finally got done with the food and every thing else and then our guest started to arrive every one but a few people has a girlfriend/boyfriend.

"this is bomb who made it?" Hayden said excitedly

"thank you and I did" Bella and benn said at the same time then they glared at each other and laughed.

We all had a good time it started to get dark and every one still was having a good time Thalia and I decided to have a bon fire. We sat around the bon fire telling scary stories that we've experienced or heard. later on some people left cause they had work the next morning but some stayed Thalia pulled out a few bottles and every one started drinking even me later that night eveyone turned out to be hammered and drunk as fuck, i ended up not getting that drunk just a little buzzed. So I thought that we would all stay the night here or at Thaila's house.

"aye bae leggo home now, oh shit we're all ready here"i heard Thalia say as she walked into the gate that leads into her back yard, I wonder who she was talking to but when I looked she was all ready gone.

"okay you guys are gonna stay the night half of you go inside and the other half follow me" i yelled but they where too fucking drunk so they could barely even walk. I got up and picked Dave, benn, Connor, kian, torey and brought them into thalias house or at least into the house one by one I had to bring Andy, Brent, Hayden, torey and Brandon into mine which was a little easier cause I was just right there I put every one into the living room and finally I put Andy on the good couch he said a few things but i didn't pay any attention i lay him on the couch and gently kissed him on the for head he was so cute while sleeping. I went into my room, took a shower and changed my clothes and I finally lay in bed.

"well fuck every ones gonna be pissy tomorrow" I whispered to myself and went to sleep.

**NEXT DAY**

I got up early and decide to go to the store for some pain killers cause I know every one would need some. i threw on some clothes and went to the store and got some other stuff. I just put a bottle on a tray with some cups and a water jug i set that by the kitchen so every one could get it. i did the same thing in Thalia's house but i set a not aside so they could read it the note said:

"i know you guys are hung over and are probably hungry I'm either cooking or the foods all ready done if you want any, every thing is in my house come and get some- Bella"

when I got back to my house I started cooking right away and within 10 minuets Brandon, Hayden, Dave and I was cooking about an hour every one all except torey and Tyler was here. which was weird but I shrugged it off we all talked about last night and how much fun we had.

**THALIA'S P.O.V**

"oh yeah before I forget i was wondering do you wanna have dinner with me later? its okay if you say no." someone said behind me I turned around to see Dave my heart was pounding he was asking me if we could go on a date his nerve must me this big (puts both index fingers up) he was looking at the ground with his hands in his pockets

"I actually would love to"I said as I bit my lip

"I'll pick you up at around 8?"he said with a beautiful smile

"yeah I'll be ready"i said with a small smile and closed the door.

"ohhh Thalia got bae?" Bella said sitting on the counter smiling up from her phone. I flicked her off really fast and sat at the couch that I all ways sit in when I'm at her house. Every one sat around today with big hangovers luckily they weren't that big thanks to Bella going to the store and getting pain killers the boys ended up going to my house to play on my x-box and by boys I mean kian and Connor and where the fuck is Tyler you may ask? I don't fucking know.

"where the fuck is Tyler and toreys lurking ass?" I finally asked Bella after ten minutes of watching tv

"I don't know that's what I was wondering"

"should we go find them?"

"yeah you check toreys room I'll go check Tyler's "

"deal" Bella said and ran up stairs I went to my house and ran up to Tyler's room and knocked....no answer I walked in to a bear Tyler's  ass and toreys hanging out tits.

"what the fuck happened in here!?"I whispered to myself. I quickly took a of pictures and left quietly. I then ran to Bella.

"you'll never guess what happened.!" I yelled at her when I ran out my front door.

"no I'm not guessing we've been over this just fucking tell me!" she said annoyed

"okay well never mind, fuck.!" I said and walked back into my house

"I was kidding god, some ones on there cycle huh but tell me what happened" she asked sitting next to me.

"okay hahahaha look"i say pointing to my phone at the picture I took of them

"what the fuck ew did they EWW well torey is kind of liked Tyler for a while I'm not really surprised."she said at that moment torey came down looking like shit. her shirt was inside out and her make up was smeared and she looked like a wreck.

"well top of the morin to ya" Bella said waving her hand in the air

"shut the fuck up I have the biggest headache ever" torey said plopping on my couch.

"well there's some pain killers over there and a beer in the fridge and then you can walk over to Bella's house for some food if you're hungry" i say

"okay thanks" she said slowly getting up and slowly making her way over to where the pain killers are.

"oh yeah torey what happened to your friend last night?"

"oh yeah I forgot he went and stayed the night at his parents house after I got so waisted but he should be coming back in a little while he doesn't drink like that cause last time some one beat the shit out of him and stole all his money for some dumb ass reason but I told him no one will here but he didn't believe me cause he barely knows you guys and he just stayed the night he's actually really chill once you get to know him anyways ill be at Bella's eating and then taking a shower ill be back or ill meet you guys over there" torey said and left. A few seconds after she left her friend came in.

"hey sorry I didn't stay I just don't like being around drunk people because I got punched in the face and had my wallet stolen when I was drunk last time otherwise I would have stayed" He said and just stood there awkwardly

"okay well If you want you can come and sit with us" Bella said he noted and walked over to the couch we sat and watched tv until Tyler walked down the stairs with a pair of glasses on.

"Well well Well what happened to you last night?" I asked

"I don't fucking remember I blacked out last night after that sixth shot but I had a dream that Torey came into my room some how and we had sex but it was only a dream" He said

"Well I wouldn't be so sure on that but there are some pain pills over there and food at my house if you want" Bella said pointing at the table where the pain pills where sitting

***BELLA'S P.O.V***

Tyler walked over to the table with pain pills I was pointing at, he grabbed a few and then popped some in his mouth and chugged some water.

"Thanks if you need me I'll be eating at Bella's house" Tyler said and left we watched tv for a good 10 seconds until jack spoke

"Okay mind I ask what that was about?" Thalia and I laughed a little and then told him, we even showed him the picture of them and that's when he laughed.

******A/N OKAY SORRY I HAVENT UPLOADED IN A WHILE AND I HAVE REALLY SHORT CHAPTERS BUT I WILL MAKE THEM LONGER I PROMISE,I JUST NEED IDEAS FOR IT AND THEN I HAVE ANOTHER STORY THAT I DONT WRITE IN THAT OFTEN SO IMA START THAT AGAIN BUT ANOTHER CHAPTER COMING SOON IT WILL BE AWESOME AND LONG********

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9K 147 54
Jake was troubled, did what was considered to be 'bad' things but he just wants to live. He's extremely loyal, funny but brave. Devon was a smart gu...
107K 1.7K 54
"I try so hard to be just friends but you sure don't make it easy." He averts his gaze from mine, and I wish he'd just look me in the face. "I don't...
17 4 14
I was foolish and young, and I had gotten myself neck deep into this assasiantion plot, and into this - whatever this was, between myself and Darius...
85K 1.5K 18
under editing | will be back soon C L Y D E For a long time, I thought the best thing that has ever happened to me was the first time I met my grandm...