He is Ghost

By eI-LEEN6

The Heat. It comes once a year sending their whole species into a whirlwind of aggression and chaos. It's a f... More

Prologue
Part 1 - Thunder
Games
Pack
Shewolves
Pup
Run
Strike One
Heat
Bacon
Naked
Shade
Ketchup
Proud
Burning
Hardball
No Time.
Another One
Void
Gold
Murder
Icy
War Wounds
Bloodright
Part 2 - Bitter
This is Dumb.
Dickhead
Can we keep it?
Delusions
Quitter
Meatballs
Song
Truce
Fool
A Small Smile.
Pack
You Stink
Electricity
Awkward
Home
Honey and Sex
View Point
Common Decency

More

22.3K 891 147
By eI-LEEN6

Bang. Bang. Bang.

"Get up you fucking Idiot."

Bang. Bang. Bang.

"Judd, you fucking asshole."

Judd rips the door open quickly and slips through to the other side before Lincon can wake the finally sleeping shewolf currently passed out in a pile of tangled blankets on his bed. He twisted his fingers in the shorts he had barely gotten the chance to pull up his legs. It had taken hours to get her to this point, sleeping. Hours of being buried inside her in multiple places and positions within the shower and his bed. She would want more when she woke up, more and more until the sex craze cleared from her head.

It wasn't a chore by any means, to have sex with a beautiful, powerful woman until his head spun. Let alone a woman like Neira, strong - dominate. It was like a little game for him, tame the untameable beast. Pinning her in the days before had been a chore but in bed? No. Taking her down in bed was addicting, she fought it every stroke, every second. And she had rolled in it, rolled and purred like a cat as she came apart again and again and again.

The part of him that was purely animal was in limbo, his ego boosted to intolerable heights. A proud hulking male of a wolf. Alpha. To be the male to bring down a female like that... Well, he wasn't giving it up now. Not when he had had a taste of it. Shade could suck his dick for all he cared. He was keeping this female, even if it was for purely entertainment and status.

"What?" Judd snapped in a growled whisper. The door clicked closed behind him, shutting out the view of Neira's bare ass pointed toward the door.

"What the fuck are you doing napping at four in the afternoon!" Lincon barked throwing his hands in the air.

"I wasn't napping," Judd glared, "keep your voice down."

Lincon rolled his eyes. "No! Landon and I spotted Shade and a few of his cronies in town. Aja thinks they are here for Neira and I can't find her anywhere!"

Judd wanted to hit him, swat him right over the head. "No shit, eh?" Judd mocked placing a hand under his chin and pretending to think. "I wonder why that is? Oh, maybe its because she has been with me all afternoon you half-wit."

Lincon blinked. And blinked again.

"Oh!" he said eyes gone wide. "She's in there?" He pointed to the door at Judd's back.

Judd ran a hand over his face.

And then a look, one Judd did not like, crossed Lincon's face and before he could open his mouth to spew some stupid retort about how 'Juddy boy had got some,' he half dragged him out the door. He slid the glass patio doors closed as Lincon's mouth opened wide.

"Neira finally let you smash?"

It was half a question and half an overexcited statement. Judd simply ignored it, or rather Lincon's stammering altogether.

"You're not even covered in that many-"

Judd cut him off. "You come here to talk about Shade, not my endeavours under the sheets."

Lincon scowled, evidently preferring to talk about just how lovely Neira was in bed. "You're a buzzkill; you know that right?"

Judd waved a hand in his face. "Get on with it, will you?"

Lincon, still scowling, rolled his eyes. "Shade is in town, wandering around and sniffing about with that miserable second of his. He's got the little tavern I like all strung out." Lincon's face fell into a pout, fat lip and the whole deal. "Jainey said he's been asking around about you and if there has been a 'lady' in your company."

Jainey. What a saint. Jainey was a human in town, a spy for the pack that came in handy more times then Judd would like to admit. Only she and her sister knew of the pack and their... more presumptuous nature. But that was just because Jainey and her little sister, Lilly, were continually sleeping with Lincon and Landon. What are you going to do when the heat hits and there is one female to every four or five males within their species?

Judd rudded his jaw. "It's only a matter of time before he comes sniffing around here and when he does, it's not going to be pretty."

"Neira will eat him for lunch," Lincon snapped. Judd was technically Neira's property now... and you don't touch a shewolf's things...

Feet pounded on the steps as Landon stomped up. "I can't find her anywhere." His eyes were wide, panic on his tanned face. "Neira's gone."

Judd groaned. Here they go again.

Lincon was already grinning.

"What?" Landon asked, looking between Judd's look of disdain and Lincon's elated joy.

"I know where Neira is," Lincon said studying his nails like they were the most interesting thing he had ever seen.

"Well, where?" Landon replied crossing his arms over his chest.

"She spent the last couple of hours underneath Juddy boy here." Lincon tossed a thumb at Judd's chest.

It took the other twin a minute or two to finally realize what the fuck Lincon was talking about, but when he did...

"And you're still intact? She didn't chew your arm off or oh god... She didn't chew that off did she?" Landon was laughing. "She actually let you have a piece?"

Judd smacked him upside the head. "You two are a bunch of fucking idiots, and I am deeply hurt by your lack of faith in my male abilities."

Landon smacked him back on the arm and instantly regretted it. Over Judd's shoulder, through the glass window was Neira. Snarling and seething as Lincoln slowly retracted his hand. She was wearing nothing but one of Judd's old t-shirts, but the look on her face... Landon swallowed, taking a step back.

The glass door slid open, Neira stepping out one long leg after another. Wrong move, such a bad idea. Shewolves and their belongings.

"Move it before I bite your head off."

Her words were a quiet threat, one only taken seriously by Landon.

"Which head?" Lincon winked, also regretting it as soon as it left his mouth. Male wolves and their females.

Judd socked him in the cheek before he even had a chance to step away. It surprised him, the reaction he had taken to the insult of the female he was spending the heat with. He was fine one moment, ignoring their taunts the best he could, and the next he was a boiling pot of aggression. Oh, he should have never marked her. If you hadn't, he wouldn't be such a possessive ass right now.

The twins took off running down the steps with a mixture of yelps and laughter coming from their mouths. They hadn't even seen Jaro beginning to hobble his way up the stairs until it was too late. They knocked the male back onto the dirt at the bottom of the stairs, damaged leg hitting at a terrible angle.

There was a lot of swearing, from both Jaro and the twins as they all lay at the bottom of the steps. Judd just shook his head as Jaro howled and attempted to sock Landon in the nose. He would have gone down the steps to help, but the growl behind him demanded another thing.

He turned, finally taking in Neira and those long, long, legs barely concealed by his t-shirt. Her hair was messy, auburn tangles going every which way. There were marks on her tighs and throat, love bites...

"Can I help you?" Judd asked, a seductive smile on his face.

"I can handle it myself," she snapped, that proud streak getting the better of her.

Judd pulled his shorts down, leaving them on the deck as he moved a step towards her. Neira looked, she wasn't ashamed to watch. It wasn't as if she hadn't seen it; she had stared that part of him right in the damned eye. "You sure, Neira?" he asked seeing how the heat beat against her skin like a drum.

She lunged, standing before him. Chest to chest, she vibrated. Snarls leaping off her own skin and into his, shaking some animal part of him he hadn't remembered existed.

"Yes," she snarled looking up at his glowing copper eyes. She was challenging him with her posture, asserting her dominance over him.

Judd didn't reach out and touch her. He just dipped his head, growling her name as he did. "Neira," he began, the snarl shaking the air around them. "What do you want?" he asked, the breath from his words caressing her throat.

A long inhalation of her scent slipped up his nose, unwanted. Like a drug of something he hadn't known he'd needed a hit of.

"What do you want, Neira?" Judd asked again quietly. And then the tip of his tongue ran lazily up her neck.

He pulled back to look at her face, her bright blue eyes, the scowl she had on.

"More."

He clamped a hand over her throat, pressing her into the wall of glass at her back. His naked body pressed against a part of her skin where the t-shirt had risen up. It thrummed against her hip, ready waiting.

Heat flared on her arms, her neck, her back. Burning pain, blinding.

"Say it," Judd growled. "Say the word, Neira."

She wouldn't. Couldn't. She couldn't sink that low. But the pain was coming, crawling up her arms and legs. Leaving streaks of red across her vision.

"Please."

It was barely more than a whisper, a croak of defeat.

It was all he needed. Judd had her back in the house in seconds, bent over the kitchen counter and screaming his name. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176 6 14
"What the hell are you?" I screamed. The more I scooted away towards the darkness, the more their eyes glowed. I hyperventilated as they grew nearer...
976 39 19
She was beaten and abused, never allowed outside, or to meet anyone. Her father was a wolf, her mother a human. When fate had other plans, they parte...
77.6K 2.6K 44
After watching her parents die before her eyes, 17 year old Tris Prior and her brother Caleb Prior have been in and out of foster homes. Recently the...
66.7K 1.3K 52
- Book One of the Alpha series - -#734 (June 6, 2017) -#196 (May 12, 2018) -#26 (January 29, 2019) -#10 (July 14, 2020) _ I surrendered my c...