Embracing Sin

By AuthorXandraCage

Shattered Pieces presents 'Embracing Sin.' This isn't the typical alpha man saves the lost unhinged female. ... More

Author note
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26. *11 months later*
Coming Soon \\\ La Méxicana
A/N
Special scene
•part 2 - Special scene
Part 3 special scene

22

5K 205 18
By AuthorXandraCage

I laid in bed thinking about the turn of events that just happened.
Just when my life was finally coming together, I had to come back to Texas.
The worst part was the stick that was in my bathroom.

It's a waiting game that was going to change my life forever.
*knock-knock*

I stood up quickly with joy in my steps, I order Chinese food. Dallas had the best pho and lemon chicken.
My stomach wouldn't stop growling.

I blushing at the idea of sitting on my bed with only my robe, noodles and cheesy reality Tv.

As I open the door and it was him, "expecting someone?" He asked with a demanding sexy voice.
I nodded 'no' technically I wasn't lying I was expecting food not him or anyone else for that matter.

His guard came in first to check all the empty places in my room invading my damn space.
I stood there against the door holding it open and stared at him. He just kept his cool staring at my body, I look down to notice my robe was exposing my cleavage and red bra.

I rapidly close my robe, "Dolcezza, no need to act bashful with me." The guard gave him a nod disappear

Alek and I were alone in my hotel room, my breathing became frantic again.

This man has changed a lot in the past month, I had tons of questions but I did not know how or what to ask first.
            He carried me over his shoulders and threw me to the bed and my robe busted open exposing him my red patching lingerie.

"Are you sure you weren't expecting anyone?" I nod 'no' He was laying above me smirking at me and he starts to nibble in my ear.

I let out a moan remembering how much my body responded to him.
With his deep demanding voice, "This is what is going to happen, I need the truth and the only time you seem to be honest is when I'm using your body. You see this scarf, I will use it to cover your eyes and your hands will be tied to these bed postings. If you're completely honest with me I will be rewarding you. Do you understand?"

My throat was dry "yes sir." Just came out of my mouth.

I notice the scarf was mine from our first date; he had it this whole time.
He placed the scarf around my eyes he asks if I can see. I nodded no.

That's when a spanking land on my pussy. "I need words!" I whimpered, "I cannot see, sir."
"Good Girl." His words made me wet.

Feeling his strong hands touching my skin send electric charges all over my body, I need him and wanted him. Deep down I know he needed this.

"Your body is so responsive to me; it wants me to devour it."

I kept breathing and waiting for the next step.  He spread my legs open, I let out a gasp.

All of sudden I heard a door open and close, panic started to take over my body.

'What the fuck, he left me alone like this. Oh my god. He left me, What if he's going to send his guard to rape me.'  I can feel my stomach flipping and bile forming in my mouth.

After what seemed forever I heard the door open again, someone is walking towards me.

"Dolcezza, no need to panic. Nothing bad will ever happen to you but I needed to teach you how it felt when you left me. You left me confused and in panic, I had no clue what happened to you and what I did wrong."

Guilt ran through my body and he was right.
I left him with no explanation and urge to call him in the past four weeks didn't go away but I was ashamed.

He's amazing and I felt like I didn't deserve him.
Tears came down my face soaking up my red scarf that covered my eyes.
I felt his love as he gently brushing them off my face.

The bile disappears and butterflies appear in my stomach.

The bed moved, I felt his strong hands lifting my ankle into his mouth, his wet tongue lick my ankle and moved gently into my inner thighs.

Moaning escapes the from my mouth.

"Have you been with anyone since me?"
I nodded 'no' He bite me. Fuck. "WORDS GIA!"

"No, sir." He started to lick me again

"Do you want to be with anyone?"

"Yes, sir." He nibbles on my leg.

"Does he want to be with you?"

"I don't know, sir."

Were the only words I can form because I knew I wanted to be with him but I didn't know how he felt.
He licks up again getting closer and closer to my throbbing pussy.
My senses were at highest peak because I couldn't see him or touch him.
He was so close but yet so far.
"Why did you leave me?"

I felt his hot breathing above on my pussy over my underwear.
My body trembling at the idea of having so close to my greedy mound.
"I didn't sir."
He stops. Fuck. I felt him untie my arms starts rubbing my wrist.

Just when I thought he was going to completely let me go he didn't. Flips me over to my stomach gently placed a pillow underneath me to lift my ass in the air.

Tying my hand once again together and place over my body.

"Gia you are not allow to move from this position do you understand.. Your safe word is 'rose'. You are only allowed to use it when it becomes too tense and can't handle it, but when you use it. I will leave this room and will not return. Do you understand?"

  I don't know why but I wanted this.
"Yes, sir"
"Good girl"

Everytime he calls me good girl my pussy reacts to his word and my body betrays me.

My heart needs this, and I need him there with me.
Not once did I ask him whats next I trusted him with my body.
Then why couldn't I trust him with my heart?

"So Gia, now answer my question....why did you leave."
I felt him rip my panties off with force.
"I left........."
Complete silence I was about to bleed my heart to him.

"I was tired of Richard Tyler my director leaving me in the ER and moving everyone above me and leaving me in the slumps. You magical appear in my life after the decision was made. Everything about you made it hard for me to breath. I had no idea that you were going to be in running through my veins."

A huge sigh escapes out of my mouth and anticipation was eating me whole.

His huge arms were placed on my ass, laying there in complete blindness.

It became a waiting game until I felt his tongue licking my ass and moving until he was in my star. " oh my god." The sensation was far to great. As I let go of my confession my body let go of pain as it turn into complete pleasure. As his devouring me and the moaning is become louder; it stops.

He stops and I move my ass to find where he's gone, "Why didn't you tell me?"
He ask the one question that my brain couldn't process to place words together.
All the comes out is the honest truth,
"I didn't know how I didn't tell anyone I was leaving until I was already in New Orleans."

He forcibly spanks me, a whimper escapes my mouth, a mix of pain and pleasure over  took my whole body.
Like heaven and hell.

"Do you think that no one would notice that you just got up and left? Are you that fucking selfish?"
That was it, all the pleasure was gone, the pain of his words took over as he yell.

"No Sir just didn't think I deserve for people to miss me."

Tears came down my face not from physical pain but from the emotional pain I cause the people who loved me.

Shortly after those words, he spanks my ass over and over again.
More Tears form in my eyes for that moment I felt like I deserve every punishment he was giving me. 'Rose' was forming in my mind but I didn't dare yell the word because the idea of him leaving hurt too much.
I didn't want him to stop I deserve this. I hurt people I love and mostly I hurt him.

Quietness finally took over and letting go of the breath I was holding in.
In the same time, I heard him sigh, leaving my side.
I hear his footstep coming towards me and felt coldness of lotion on my ass.

"Your ass looks marvelous with my handprint all over it. When were you planning to tell me about your positive test? When you run back to New Orleans?"

I let out huge gasp. "I just found out right now with you sir."
Honestly thought he was going to finally release me from the ties
"Open your mouth; Suck my dick like the good girl you are."

With the blindfold still on, I obey at his command.
His huge cock stretched out my mouth, my mouth was his to own.

He roughly grabbing my head with both hands he was in complete control.

There was nothing gentle about him, my gagging all over his dick didn't stop him

"you know if you want me to stop all you have to do is say the small word."
I wasn't going to give up, that's what he wanted for me to give up but I wasn't.

I need him, he need me to see I can deal with any punishment he gave me as long he was right here with me.
The air was filled with his husky grunts and moans.
His marvelous cum filled my mouth, the hot moist going down my throat.
Taking it all in showing him, this mouth belongs to him and only him.

"Good girl... I knew you could handle me.. You look belleza with my cum dripping down your mouth."

I felt his pump lips invaliding my mouth and tasting himself on me made me shiver.

Finally being release from his holds I open my eyes to his face.

The darkness he held on before seem gone. His rough edges seem softener and more relax.

"I just had new fresh food to be delivery to your room; you do not need to eat that greasy food right now."

A quick kiss to my forehead and he was gone.
Dropping to my knees all I could do is cry, cry myself to sleep.

•••••••😵☹️😢•••••••
Two stubborn people in love but can't see pass the pain...  I hope something happens soon ... omg Gia pregnant!?
******
Shout out to Kendrick Lamar, " Mr. Lamar is not only the first rapper to win the award 🥉 lsince the Pulitzers expanded to music in 1943, but he is also the first winner who is not a classical or jazz musician."

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/16/arts/music/kendrick-lamar-pulitzer-prize-damn.html

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 5.5K 29
"Why the hell won't you just admit it?!" I yelled at him. "Admit what?!" He asked. "The REAL reason why you don't want to be with me! It's cause I'...
98.4K 1.9K 31
WARNING MATURE CONTENT: MENTION OF GRAPHIC CONTENT ABUSE, MURDER, THE USE OF DRUGS WITH MATURE LANGUAGE AND MATURE SCENES. VIEWERS DISCRETION...
1.3M 51.3K 47
My life should be great. I have an amazing job with one of the biggest event management companies around, and I have a wonderful boyfriend. Oh wait...
2.6K 51 5
Extended SAMPLE! Book is live on Amazon & Kindle Unlimited! Monsters are real... and I'm in love with them. Coasting through my last year of college...