Embracing Sin

Por AuthorXandraCage

Shattered Pieces presents 'Embracing Sin.' This isn't the typical alpha man saves the lost unhinged female. ... Más

Author note
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26. *11 months later*
Coming Soon \\\ La Méxicana
A/N
Special scene
•part 2 - Special scene
Part 3 special scene

21

4.9K 184 10
Por AuthorXandraCage

I just stepped out of my private plane and landed on Dallas.
I haven't been here since over four weeks ago.
I became heir to famous Valentino Enterprise which came with a cost.

All these years I talked about Mio Zio Dogs, I had my own but only difference is I'm train to kill.
I hadn't fully accepted mío zio business since he was in remission.
Doctors just told him, he has another good ten years if he took care of himself.

Since the news was out that it was to be ME -the new heir to fearless man in the East Coast.
The price tag for my head went from none to millions over night.

I was not allowed to step into Texas even though I own buildings there.

For now, my uncle still ran the illegal portion of Valentino Enterprise while I ran the legal aspect.

The word, 'father' still hasn't form to come out of my mouth, in my heart I only had one real father.

Arriving to St. Peters, all I can think about is HER.
She still haunts my dreams at night and my mind in the day.
Years ago I thought I found the one but end with broken heart. When Gia came in my life I just knew; she was different.
This is love with her is one of kind, all day I just dream about her, she's engraved into my body, my mind and heart.
But with no explanation, she was out of my life. It felt pain all over again like years ago. Rejection and pain took over my body like a bad drug.

I step into Nora's' room, the first thing I spot is mia Dolcezza tightly holding Gloria in her arms.
For a quick moment, jealousy shook my bones, wishing it was me in her arms feeling her skin against mine.
But she showed me no mercy.

I should have turn and walk away, but it was too late; we made eye contact and I was not going to let her influence my actions.

Gloria turns back to look at me with tears in her eyes.
"Alek, thank you for coming, I'm glad Art called you. She's been asking for you and Gia..... I have to step out and see the caseworker...I'll be back shortly.."

Fuck. I was left alone with her.

She was in my bones and blood. My body was tense need it's own release that's when my hands turn into fist turning my knuckles white, my blood boil out the pain she cause.
All I want to do is hurt her like she hurt me.

She looks different-her composure was full of grace, skin is glowing, breast seem bigger.
I couldn't keep my eyes off of her no matter how much it hurt.

As much as I want to punish her, my fucking dick and heart betray me; he wanted nothing more than be inside her delicious pussy. My heart wanted nothing but to consume by her and forgive her.

I nod to my guard to step out and he does with no questions ask.

I had to sit down in order hide my throbbing hard dick.

"Congratulations on your foundation and the promotion."

I was proud of the woman before me but it didn't mean I forgave her; I still wanted her to get on her knees and make her beg for mercy.

All she did was give a nod. I wasn't sure if I still made her speechless, "Still a woman with a few words?"

I couldn't help it, the next moment. I lost it.
I stood in front of her while she looks up like a deer caught in the headlights.

Extended my hand out and yanking her up to her feet.

She's my drug, I needed and craved her.

Soaking her all in, while she's inches away from my face, take deep breaths getting her scent.  The torturous, exotic scent of roses.

She carried herself differently but the pain was still there.

All I kept wondering if she missed or even thought of me.
The pain that she caused me did not stop my selfish cock.

"Dolcezza, you look delicious. Something has change about you. I don't know what is. You're glowing. I can't help it my cock is a selfish fucker and wants to be inside of you."

That was it I had to claim her with my mouth.
I shoved her into the bathroom not losing the moment. Her breathing was frantic and her body was screaming for me to take her.

"This is what's going to happened. I will pull up your skirt and turn you around. You will remain quiet no talking. There will be no stopping or begging. You will be taking count in your mind"

I lock the door in the bathroom and shove her skirt up and busted her blouse open. She lets go a small moan as the cold air hits her breast.
She has an amazing body and I wanted to make her scream my name but first I need to hurt her just like she hurt me.

She gave a nod and agree to my terms; shoving her face and breast to mirror so she can look back at me.  I spread her legs, pushed her ass out, ripping her sexy pink panties in half . My hands forcefully smack her warm beautiful ass.

She whimpers and jumps, I lean over to whisper her ear, "Now Dolcezza don't move or make a noise. No one will come in here but if you make a sound, pretty sure the nurses will give my guard grief and I would hate to see someone get hurt."

I can tell she was thinking about what I said. Yes, my guard will kill someone if needed. "Don't over think it."
SMACK . SMACK! That's all that echo in the bathroom. I had to lean in her bite her neck and she was so obedient. My dick was throbbing to get lose.

Her ass looks marvelous it this newly shade of pink, that ass belong to me and only me.
Fuck everyone else. I continue to smack again but this time it was harder than the previous, my rage came out and I wanted her to feel my pain.

I got on my knees when I notice her wetness dripping down her legs begin licking her juice as it running down her inner thigh and up to her hot pussy. Exchanging one last sentence I left her.
I couldn't.
It hurt too much to be there, I need to stop before I did something we both might regret.

Leaving the bathroom I adjust my pants and kept a cool composure.
Just in time because Gloria and Mr. Perfect William walk in as I sat down.

He eyed me but he did not remember who I was but I remember him. Oh I can never forget him or his father.
She shortly came out of the bathroom and I can see she had tears down her face. I wanted nothing but to run to her, hold her in my arms but my heart was too broken.

William eyes gleam when he notice her, ran to her to hug and lift her off the ground holding her a little too tight for my own comfort.

I felt my blood rush to my fist which made me grip the ends of the chair making my knuckles turn white.

  He asks her out and she fucking agrees.
Cant fucking believe her.
Just as I wanted to beat the fuck out of him.
Gia exchange her byes and promise to return tomorrow.

As she walked out and my hand forcedly grab her by the arm exchanging my ownership to her but She yak my hand off, it took everything not to fuck take her right now-right there to remind her who she belong to.

Gia step away and I stayed behind to excuse myself from Gloria, but she was on the fucking phone. I was losing my cool with Gloria; I grab her phone from her face and hang it up.

Fuck I can't believe I just did that but right now I didn't give a fly fuck.
"I need to leave. If you need anything and I mean anything call Art he'll know how to get a hold of me,"
I return her phone back.
I nod to my guard, "Yes, sir. They said their going across the street to some bistro." 
I nodded, "Across the street it is."
He texted to get a perimeter check and it was clear by the time I stood by the window.

It was what I saw next that stung.
Fucking William had his dirty paw on Gias hand and she didn't brush it off.

That was my clue; I had to leave her alone.
It was obvious I wasn't good enough for her.

                Arriving to my loft, nothing but great memories came in my mind.
The need to remove those memories took over me.
Art and James to come over for a little gathering.

I had Richie connect with some party girls and of course I invite him over.
He declined the parting and blow wasn't his thing but it was becoming mine.

By the time, Art and James arrive I was sitting on chair getting my dick suck by some blonde super model type; Not normally my type but who was I to say no to a free blowjob.

These girls walk around my loft in their damn lingerie and stripper kneels.

"FUCK YEA this mine kind of party." Yelled James, as he walks towards me while the blond still on her knees.
"Did I tell you to stop," Shove my dick deeper down her throat.

I shook James hand and let out my arm letting him know, 'go play.' That was it.

He was skipping to another side of room like a kid at toy store. Art stood by the kitchen.

I shove my cock deep her throat,with no remorse my big cock made her gag. I need a release and she was on her offering her services.
You play with the devil and do not expect any kindness. 

I finally bust in her mouth and shove her off as she fell on her ass as I adjust my cock back into my slacks and walk over her.

Making my way to  Art, as he stood by kitchen with beer in his hands. "Hey man.. you ok?..." I asked. He just took a slip of his beer and shook his shoulders up and down unsure what to say.

We weren't the type of men talk about feelings and shit. Never been us.
We both stared at James, fucker had no issue fucking in front of us or anyone. He wasted no time he was balls deep with my leftovers. Making her scream, fucking bitch moaning was fake as her but she couldn't keep her eyes off me.

"Fucking James, he don't care. Huh?" I say to break the ice.

"Dude, my mother is dying."
Where the fuck that came out nowhere.
"Is Nora your mother?"

Which only made sense. He was always visiting her and she was reason I was in Texas.

He nodded 'yes' and storm into living area to next to blonde pulled his cock and let her suck his dick.  I drank my beer and storm into balcony. I sat outside lost in my thoughts and what seem to be few minutes was actually hours.

I called my specialist ask to have Gias phone trace.
Fucking James was passed out on the couch with biggest smile on his face and Art was gone.

My dog always around giving status, I've turn into him.
"Sir, he said he'll call you later. What do you want me to do with the another one?" I wave my hand, 'leave him'

••••🤧•••••
Alek is back, this song playing while I wrote this made me cry from this man pain. We've all been there where pain just consume our heart .  Like I mentioned before music really helps me establish the pain my character can feel.

-xoxo

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

889K 15.1K 22
DISCRETION SERIES - Stand Alone - BOOK #5 ♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎ " I only trust you, Tesoro.. " He muttered once again, not budging when I tried to pull...
5.3K 231 33
Running. Escaping. My whole life had turned into a never-ending chase. A chase which the opponent had caught up to THIS VERY MOMENT. After I met HI...
100K 2.9K 38
Jared is a successful Alpha that is also the town's police chief. He not only keeps his pack safe but he also likes to protect the humans in his terr...
55.3K 827 9
𝗕𝗘𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗗 "You have beautiful thongs but they are just the obstacle between us so let me tear it apart." He said with his mesmerizing dark green...