Delinquents Don't date

By Dragneeel_Twins

Everyone knows that it is risky to date a delinquent More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8

Chapter 7

676 29 6
By Dragneeel_Twins

Lucy-
After I asked him that question he froze up for a second.
"Well... It means to beat stuff up and act tuff for the the most part" he told me thinking of a way to describe it.
I couldn't tell if he meant stuff as in trash or people.
The light turned green and he sped up.

"Okay... So what is a nacho?" I asked.
"A Nacho?" Natsu asked... And on Que his stomach started to growl.
"Ah wait I mean Bench no uh bancho" I laughed.
"A bancho is a delenquent leader, they tend to fight a lot" Natsu told me.
"Oh, so... You're the bancho at our school right?" I stared at him smiling while he looked at the road.
"Yup." Natsu said.
"What is that like?" I asked.
"Stressful" he smiled.
"So... Was your mom or dad  a bancho?" I asked him
He stopped the car suddenly and I had to hold onto the handle. I could hear a car behind us honk.
"What was that for?" I asked looking at him, when I saw his pained expression I was shocked.
"Hey are you-"
"Let's get you home" Natsu muttered speeding up again.
"Oh... Alright...?" I said concerned about him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
237K 10.9K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
238K 8.3K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
162K 5.7K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...