I Love You Stiles

By DarkPixi0906

If High School isn't hard enough as it is. It's hard for Hailey Holmes and Stiles Stilinski who are in love w... More

Crushing On My Best Friend
Econ
Hot and Heavy
English and Detention
Faking It
Without You

The Look

8 0 0
By DarkPixi0906

Stiles and I were getting our things for Econ when Scott and Allison came by us. I looked at Stiles, He looked like he was about to pass the fuck out. It was serious about Scott finding out. I looked at Scott he looked like he wasnt mad, but he was good at hiding his feelings.

So Stiles, have anything to tell us on this wonderful Wednesday? Allison said with a grin.

Umm well you see what had happen? Stiles said while looking like he was a deer in headlights.

Stiles? Why do you look like you have something to say. Said Scott

You might as well tell him. I said

Tell me what? said Scott

You see. Um.. I sort of. Kind of dating

I saw Lydia running down the hall towards Stiles, and I couldnt help myself. I tripped her before she could grab Stiles. Lydia flew through the air and slid down the hall. Everyone that were at their lockers stopped what they were doing and started laughing. Stiles looked at me with disappointment.

Hailey, why did you do that?

You know exactly why?

I know, but still.

After Lydia fixed herself, she walked over to us.

Hey, you with the spilt ends said Lydia

I looked at her in disbelief.

I really hope youre not talking to me I said

Yeah I am, What the hell is your problem.

At the moment you are my problem.

What did I do to you. I just wanted to talk to Stiles in private.

No.. Really? I thought you were running because you had a nail appointment.

Actually, thats next week after school.

Of course you do.

She got about two inches away from my face.

Dont be jealous that Stiles picked me and not you Lydia whispered

That was the finally straw, I dropped my books, doubled up my fist and punched her in her mouth. Stiles, Allison and Scott took a step back. I looked down at Lydia whose mouth was filling up with blood.

Dont you EVER talk to me like that again, you prissy, high maintenance twat.

Just then a Mr. Harris came out of his classroom and saw Lydia on the floor wiping her mouth, then he looked at me.

Holmes, Office Now!

Shit

I grabbed my books and went to the office. I knew Noah was going to flip out its only the second day of school and Im already getting suspended or worst expelled.

Stiless POV

I could not believe that Hailey just did that. It was one of the scariest, sexiest thing that I have ever seen, and to be honest it kind of turned me on. I obviously felt bad for Lydia, but I really wanted to see Hailey .I help Lydia up off the floor.

Are you okay? I asked her

Do I look okay?

No not really.

Then theres your answer.

Here let me walk you to class. Scott, Allison well talk in Econ.

This was going to end badly in more ways than one.

Allisons POV

I looked at Stiles and Lydia walking to whatever class she had. It took everything I had not to grab her by her hair and throw her to the ground.

Babe come on we have to get to class. Scott said

Yeah.

And we walked to Econ.

Haileys POV

I couldnt believe that I was sitting her in the office, waiting to be seen by Principle Kelly. Yeah I might not pay attention in class, but Ive never been in this kind of trouble where I was on the verge of being kicked out. The office door opened Miss. Collins told me I could go in. the moment of truth. I walked in to see Noah talking Principle Kelly.

Noah, what are you doing here.

You know why Im her Hailey Marie.

I know that, but how did you get her so fast?

Stiles

That Dick.

Ms. Holmes would you, please come have a seat. Said Noah

Its not like I have a choice.

Hailey, If I was you I wouldnt be mouthing off. Said Principle Kelly

I sat down next to Noah. I could tell that he was pissed.

Now Ms. Holmes, you are a great student however going of the handle and punching girls in the mouth will not be acceptable.

I understand sir.

All I want to know is why and who was it. Asked Noah

I was done with her shit, and you know who it was.

Seriously.

Yeah, she had it coming.

Well I can see that you dont feel sorry about it so Im going to give you a week suspension and you will write a letter to Lydia apologizing for you hitting her. Said Principle Kelly.

Seriously?

I mean if you arent going to be grateful that your punishment isnt severe enough than I can always expel you?

You know I think this is a perfect punishment. I said quickly

Thats what I thought, So Hailey I will see you next Tuesday, and I will have Mr. Stilinski get all your homework, and I expect it all done and the letter to Ms. Martin done as well.

Yes sir.

Thank you for your time Sheriff, you can take her home now.

Thank you for your time Fred.

No big deal, sorry you had to come in.

No worries.

Noah and I walked out of the office. I knew I was going to get it when I got into the cruiser. We walked out of school and go into the cruiser. Here it comes.

Seriously Hailey, what were you thinking?

She started it. She was giving Stiles THE LOOK?

OH. And what look was that?

The look like she was going to pull him down to the floor and rape him.

So you punched her in the mouth?

Yeah, I know it wasnt my finer moments.

You think?

Sometimes.

Watch It.

Sorry Noah so how long am I grounded for?

I havent decided yet, but I want your phone and NO kissing stiles for two weeks?

What two weeks? Thats not fair?

Hailey Marie you want to make it a month?

No sir.

Thats what I thought.

The rest of the car ride was silent. Great no kissing Stiles for two weeks, if today couldnt get any worse. All I could think about was Lydia hanging all over Stiles it was making me even more mad. When we got home I was so pissed off. This was all Noahs fault if he didnt tell Stiles that he HAD to go out with her then I wouldnt have punched her and then there for wouldnt be suspended for the next week. I got out of the car and slammed the door.

Hailey Marie Holmes, dont slam the door because youre mad.

I turned around and looked at him.

Seriously, this is all your fault if you didnt tell Stiles He had to go on a date with her then I wouldnt have punched her in the mouth.

Wow, Hailey thats low.

Its the truth.

You just made it a month.

Wow okay.

I opened the door and ran upstairs. Now I couldnt talk to stiles until he got home which was 5 hours from now. . This was not how my senior year was supposed to start.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

477K 17.2K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
144K 5.2K 88
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
90.3K 5K 35
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
2.3M 116K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...