MaNan FF : Tere Pyaar Main

By AKHImilon

hello. this is my first story. Please support me and ignore grammar mistakes. * Prolouge * ... More

character sketch of their childhood
chapter 1- their childhood
character sketch after leap
chapter 2 : 8 year leap
chapter 3: guilty Manik
chapter 4: mission search manik
chapter 5:from neighbour to guest
chapter 6: awkward moment's
chapter 7:digging her own grave
chapter 8: he cares
chapter 9: it's time to go home
chapter 10: jealousy
chapter 11: friendship day
promo
chapter 12 : sweet old memories
chapter 13: jallad teacher
chapter 14: new growing feelings
chapter 15: his possessiveness
chapter 16: his Angry bird
chapter 17: jealous nandini
chapter 18: More then special
chapter 19: start living their life
chapter 20: It's confession time
important detail
chapter 21: kissa bike ka🏍
chapter 22: kissa bike ka part 2🏍
chapter 23: Amusement park 🎡🎢
chapter 24: Emotional fool😢
chapter 25: tit for tat
Happiest Moment for Kyy Fans
chapter 26: damage control
Parth and Charlie's MV #Nishaa
chapter 27: who's right,who's wrong
29 chapter: helpless
30 chapter: his gift
New Story
chapter 31 : out of control
Chapter 32 : he is coming back
Chapter 33 : Nafratein
Chapter 34 : insecurities

chapter 28: happy birthday

3.7K 423 42
By AKHImilon

Hello everyone!! Updating after long!!! Sorry for this long chapter. I think my updat's are getting very long. Which makes everyone bore. Me too. So i will try to give short update from next time.

Manik: Not now babe. You are not in your senses.

Nandini: YES I AM!!

Manik made a confused face and said

Manik: What?

Nandini: i mean,i'm into my sense.

Nandini said looking into his eye's. Manik's eye's start widening. Just like his mouth.. nandini chuckled a bit,seeing his shocked face.. manik straightened himself from Nandini and said..

Manik: ONE SECOND. You are not drunk?

Nandini nodded in No. Manik gasped again..

Manik: Omg.. it mean's you were pretending. And whatever you did was deliberately? Right?

Manik stand up and start passing here and there holding his head,and asking her all this. Nandini again bobbed her head cutely..

Manik: but woh sharaab ki smell?

Nandini:mene sharab pee nehi thi. Bas mere face,and neck pe chirak di thi.

Manik's shocking expression turned into amusing one.. he was silent for a moment. And then slowly he start laughing. Nandini now sit on her bad. Manik controlled his laugh a bit and said

Manik: my god!! We all are fool's. Nobody had a double on you. Natural actress haa?😉 no-one imagined tum yeh sab bhi kar sakti ho😂

Nandini made him silent

Nandini: shhhh dheere dheere.

Manik come and sit close to her and said

Manik: tumne itna kuch kiya Kyun?

Nandini smiled a bit and said

Nandini: just to see this smile😊

Nandini point toward his smile. Manik again smiled listening her.. suddenly Manik's smile vanished remembering Dhruv's word.. he start getting a flashback where dhruv said nandini is not like this. She don't like all this. Nandini noticed this and asked him what's wrong..

Manik: nandini.... woh.. tum yeh sab bas mujhe khush karne ke liye kiya?

Nandini: haa to?

Manik: kyun?

Nandini: kyun matlab?

Manik: i mean agar tum yeh sab karne me uncomfortable feel karti ho to,tumhe yeh nehi karna chahiye tha. Specially mere waja se.. i feel it's wrong. Dhruv said you don't like it.. it mean's....

Nandini: manik manik.. you are getting it wrong.. i was not uncomfortable today. And i did not do it just for you. I wanted to do it too. haa,pehle mujhe accha nehi lagta tha,but it was not bad..

Manik: really? To tumne drank hone ka natak kyun kiya? Isliye na,kyun ki you were ashamed of yourself for behaving like this? Behaving Like us. because you guy's think we are bad people.. because we do party,drink and enjoy without caring for anyone.. tum bina natak kiye bhi enjoy kar sakti thi.. to phir?

Nandini: arre baba... haa main easily yeh sab kar sakti thi. But i wanted to spend most of the time with you. Wanted to be around you. Agar yeh drunk hone ka natak nehi karti to sab ko shock lagta.. because mujhe to aaj dhruv ke saath hona chahiye tha. Tumhare saath nehi.. aur mene aaj dhruv ke saath kaise behave kiya,usko kitna bura lagta agar main hosh me aisa karti to.. but ab.. sab ko yeh lagega ke main drunk thi,isliye aise behave kiya. Ab kisiko hamare relationship par doubt nehi hoga..

Manik listen to her carefully. Trying to understand her point. And he think nandini was right. He was relaxed now. But one question come into his mind. And he decide to ask her..

Manik: nandini... ek sawaal hain. Tum is relation ko itna jeyada secret kyun rakhna chahti ho? I mean,mujhe accha nehi lagta itna attention lena is matter ko lekar,i'm loving this secret relationship.. but agar is relation ke bareme sab ko pata bhi chal jaye to mujhe jeyada farak nehi parega. I will be ok. But why you want to hide so much?

Nandini: Manik,woh mene tumhe bataya tha na,Dadi ke bareme. You know,aaj kal woh bohot weird behave kar rahi hain.. aur mene unki aur dhruv ki ek baat suni..

Manik: kya baat? Woh dhruv se Kya baat ki?

Nandini: dadi don't like me having any boyfriend. Woh pata lagane ki bohot try kiya,ke mera koyi boyfriend hain ya nehi. Unhone dhruv se bhi pucha. But dhruv ne mana kardiya. To unhoe dhruv se request kiya,mujh par nazar rakhne ke liye.

Manik: god!! Yeh kab hua? Aur tumhe kaise pata chala?

Nandini: mene chup chup ke unki baate suni. That's why I'm hiding this from him..

Manik: you did right. Waise how are you feeling😜

Nandini: you know Manik,mujhe pehle yeh sab accha nehi lagta tha.. yeh party karna,aise dance karna. I use to feel uncomfortable. But today i really enjoyed. Itna maza mujhe aaj tak nehi aaya. It was not at all bad. Mene jo bhi kiya tumhe khush karne ke liye kiya. But phir main sach me enjoy karne lagi.

Manik got excited and said with a huge Smile on his face

Manik: haina? I knew it. And you just rocked today. Main bata nehi sakta how much i Loved your this avtaar. You were soo entertaining and confident.

Manik got up from bad and start showing his excitement. Nandini was admiring him

Manik: and your that step. Woh hair flip wala. Ohh god!! You were Looking soo hot at that moment.

Manik try to do that hair flip again just like her.. nandini giggle seeing his cute step. Manik was going on and on with his compliment,showing his happiness. And nandini was admiring him sitting on her bad. Smile was not leaving her face seeing her man so happy. And what made her more happy was that,she is the reason of his happiness. Manik look at her direction and saw her admiring him with a smile. He stop his blubbering and smile at her cutely. He site's next to her and said

Manik: Thanks for making this day memorable. I thought this day will be ruined. But you made it special.

Nandini: That means i did the damage control?😉

Manik chuckled looking down. Nandini giggled again..

Manik: you know your too cute?😻 i feel like eating you😉

Nandini blushed. Manik saw this and kissed her cheeks hardly. Manik take his phone out from his pocket

Nandini: kya kar rahe ho?

Manik: let's capture this moment. Memories of our first prom night.

Nandini smile and hold his arm. Manik start taking selfies. Sometime manik kissed her,and sometime nandini shows her tung. They were posing differently,Just then they heard foot step. Manik got up and Nandini lay down imminently. Dadi come into the room with lemon water..

Dadi: kaisi hain meri bacchi?😟

Manik: umm woh dadi usko nimbu pani pila dijiye. She will feel batter. Dadi did what Manik said. After drinking it,Nandini pretend to sleep. Dadi sits beside her and start crashing her hairs. Manik come down and saw anuraag and dhruv talking. He come near them..

Anuraag: thank you dhruv. Nandini ka khayaal rakhne ke liye. Manik.. you too. Thanks to both of you. For bringing her home safely.

Dhruv: uncle thank you ki kya baat hain. Actually hume uska dhyaan rakhna chahiye the party me. Sorry for not doing that.

Anuraag: leave it. Jo hona tha ho gaya.

Manik: yaa i was saying the same. Umm uncle we should leave now. Hain na dhruv?

Dhruv: huh? Ya. Bhai is right. Good night uncle

Anuraag: good night beta.

Manik and dhruv goes to their house.

Next morning..

Nandini got up from her sleep. she saw dadi in her room.. she start remembering what happend yesterday. Dadi saw her and said

Dadi: uth gayi? Ab kaisa lag raha hain?😳

Dadi was not looking in good mood. Seeing her cold expression nandini start fumbling with her words. But still continued her drama holding her head..

Nandini: woh.. wohh mer.. mera saar dard kar raha hain. Accha nehi lag raha. Kya hua tha dadi?😟😟

Dadi glare at her angrily😒 and nandini look down being nervous..

Dadi: dhruv aur Manik milne aaya hain.. baat karlo.

Her dadi left the room. then dhruv and manik entered. Dhruv sit near nandini and manik stand little far..
hand in his jeans pocket

Dhruv: how are you feeling nandini?

Nandini smile at her bestie and said

Nandini: I'm ok dhruv😊

Dhruv: I'm sorry..

Nandini: sorry? For what?

Dhruv: sorry for not taking care of you. Agar main thora carful hota to tum kal woh nehi karti. Aur nahi tumhe itna embarrassed hona parta.

Nandini: arre it's okay yaar. Tumhari galti nehi thi. Mujhe careful hona chahiye tha. Mujhe yaad aaya abhi. Mene bohot bad behave kiya na tumhare saath? I'm really sorry..

Nandini was genuinely sorry. But she had to do this. For her and manik.

Dhruv: don't worry about that. Bhool jao kal jo bhi kiya tumne. You don't have to be embarrassed..

Manik made a face.. he come near Nandini and said very casually

Manik: hey..

Nandini: hello😻

Manik: listen you don't have to feel bad. You were awesome yesterday. I feel you should be confident like that. Instead of behaving like a bhigi billi😒

Manik said this hinting at dhruv.

Dhruv: umm nandini hum college me milte hain,Okay? chale bhai?😒

Manik rolled his eyes and leave the room. Dhruv followed him.. after coming out of her house,dhruv called manik from behide

Dhruv: bhai.. bhai listen..

Manik stopped,but without turning at him said

Manik: what? Ab kya bolna hain tujhe?

Dhruv: bhai sorry.. woh kal mene aap ke saath battamizi ki. Rude behave kiya. Please maaf kar dijiye.

Now manik turn toward dhruv and said

Manik: yeh drama mere samne mat kiya kar. Go to hell with your sorry. I don't need it. Now can i go? Ya aur bakwaas karna hain?😑

Dhruv did not said anything and just nodded in No. Manik leave from there. Dhruv was habituated with Manik's rude behavior now. Which did not change in those yaar.

Meanwhile in Mirthy residence..

Anuraag,Nandini and her dadi were in breakfast table. They all were silent. Nobody were saying anything. Nandini look's up and saw anuraag and her dadi gesturing something with their eyes.Talking with their eyes. Looks like dadi wanted to say something but anuraag was stopping her. And requesting her not to say anything. So nandini broke the silence and asked them innocently

Nandini: Papa.. dadi.. yeh isharo ishaaro me kya baate kar rahe hain aap dono? Kuch serious hain kya?

Anuraag laughed and said

Anuraag: arre nehi beta. Aisa kuch nehi hain. Tum breakfast karo. Sab thik hain☺

Dadi look at him angrily and shouted

Dadi: Sab thik hain? Kya sab thik hain? Kuch thik nehi hain.. tu kuch bol kyun nehi raha?

Nandini got scared seeing her dadi this much angry.

Anuraag: Maaa... dheere.. kya hogaya aap ko?

Dadi: tu chup kar. Main bilkul thik hoon. Teri beti bigar rahi hain..

Anuraag: maa hum pehle bhi baat kar chuke hain na is bareme? Please ab aur nehi

Dadi: tu dekh sakta hain apni beti ko bura hote huye,lekin main apni poti ko aise nehi dekh sakti. Tujhe dikhai nehi deta kaisi ho gayi hain hamari bacchi? Jo pehle thik Se aankh utha kar nehi dekhti thi logo ke samne,woh aaj chote kapre pehen kar sharaab pee kar ghar aayi.

Nandini was looking down. She was feeling bad. Anuraag saw this and try to control his mother

Anuraag: maa.. dhruv ne bataya na,galti se hua. To phir kyun baat ka batangar bana rahe hain..

Dadi: main baat ka batangar bana rahi hoon? Arre baat ka batangar to log banayege jab kuch uch neech ho jayega to. Aaj aise kapre pehen ne lagi,sharaab peene lagi,kal to larka lekar ghumegi. Aur phir kuch galat....

That was it for anuraag. His mother's words just made him very angry.

Anuraag: ENOUGH MAA!! Bohot bol liya aap ne. Kya ho gaya hain aap ko? Aise kyun behave karne lagi hain. Logo ki waja se aap nandini ke bareme aisa kyun soch ne lagi? Aap meri bacchi ko yeh sab nehi bol sakti. Aur haa... main apne bacchi ko uske kapro ke liye judge nehi karne wala. Mujhe pata hain woh kaisi hain. Woh mujhe kabhi disappoint nehi karegi. She has every right to choose her own lifestyle. Woh jaise chahe waise reh sakti hain.. i trust her.

Nandini smile at him.. dadi was silent.. she was still angry at him.. anuraag take a deep breath and try to convince his mother

Anuraag: maa... Nandini pe naa sahi,kam se kam meri aur aap ki parvarish par to bharosa kijiye...🙁

Dadi: thik hain. Karo jo karna hain tum dono ko. Main kuch nehi bolungi. Hoon kaun main kisi ki?😢 meri to koyi sunta hi nehi hain

Saying this she left from there.

Nandini: Dadi...😓😓

Anuraag: nandini,finish your breakfast

Nandini: but papa.. dadi?😟😟

Anuraag: don't worry. Thori der baad thik ho jayegi. Tum tension mat lo. Woh bas tumhari care karti hain. Isliye aisa kar rahi hain.. don't feel bad. Okay?

Nandini nodded. Anuraag smile at his lovely daughter...

Anuraag: ab jaldi se breakfast khatam karo. College jana hain na? Come on.. fast fast.

Nandini sigh and start eating.. after finishing her breakfast,she left for her college with anuraag.. nandini reached and start walking slowly. While going she noticed priya. She was sitting on a bench in their college garden.. priya was alone and very quite. Nandini remembered how she behaved with priya yesterday night. It was unnecessary and rude. She never behaved like that with anyone. But because of her jealously,she did all this. Nandini decide that she will say sorry to priya.. thinking this she start walking near her.

Priya was sitting alone. She was remembering how everyone laughed at her. She feel humiliated. She is most popular girl on college. And some random girl just insulted her in front of whole college. Her trance broke by someone's voice. Priya turn and saw nandini. Nandini give her a nervous smile. Priya stand up imminently and shouted

Priya: TUM?😠

Nandini taken aback because of her sudden shout. She become more nervous..

Priya: what you want? Wanna insult me more? Haa? Tell me?

Priya's eyes were splitting fire. She was damm angry. Nandini fumble with her words

Nandini: woh... woh.. woh main so.. sorry bolne aayi hoon..😓

Priya: Sorry? Go to hell with your sorry.. i don't need it. What you think? Your sorry is enough?

Nandini was scared seeing her anger.

Nandini:hey I'm really sorry. I was very angry yesterday,that's why i was rude. I know i was very wrong. please forgive me now.

Nandini was pleading her now. But priya was not ready to listen.

Priya: you insulted me in front of everyone.. and you want me to forgive you? Never.. Now leave me alone. I don't wanna see your face. Sunai nehi deta? LEAVE!!😡😡

Priya again shouted. Tears start flowing from nandini's eyes. And like always she start crying imminently.. and speak with sob

Nandini: why you are not forgiving me? I'm really sorry. Truly.😭😭 dek.. (Sob) dekho,tumne mujhe sab ke samne insult kiya pehle.. isliye mene bhi kiya. But ab mene tumhe maaf kiya na?🙁🙁 to tum kyun nehi kar sakti? Plea.. (Sob) please😭😭

Nandini was sobbing hard while crying. Nandini has a problem,once she start crying,she will not able to stop herself. She is like a baby. She is guilty and want forgiveness. She was cryig Nonstop. Priya start to get affect by her tears. Nandini was blubbering. Her plead start melting priya's heart slowly..

Priya: ok ok stop.. Stop crying😩

Priya patted her shoulder awkwardly.. Nandini was looking at her with innocent eyes and asked

Nandini: did you forgive me?😢😀

Priya was awkward. Nandini was hopping for a Yes. Priya noticed this and sign helplessly

Priya: umm yaa... i did. Now don't cry..

Nandini: aise nehi. Thik se bolo.. ke "Nandini,I Forgive you"

Priya again said while glaring at her

Priya: Nandini I Forgive you😑😑 is this Okay?😒

Nandini smile brightly.. tears were still in her eyes. Her eyes were shining..

Nandini: Thank you Thank you. You are very good.

Priya was feeling awkward now.

Priya: ok.. enough of this sweetness,enough of your emotional drama. can i site here alone?😒

Nandini nodded cutely wiping her tears and goes from there happily. While priya again site there. She smiled a bit..

Nandini was sitting in staircase, holding a book. Half hour passed but manik did not come yet. She was relaxed after talking to priya. She can be angry on someone,but after realizing her mistake,she will apologize always. She is like a innocent child. Not perfect. Nandini look here and there trying to find manik. And then she noticed him. Manik was talking to some random boy's.. he was laughing with them. These boy's were sitting in chair and manik was standing. Maybe they were cracking some joke. His laugh were so magical. Nandini start drooling at him. Everyone is crazy for this guy. Girl's want him. Boy's are scared of him. He was the rockstar of this college. About looks,what to say. He is like a Greek god. Tall,muscular,Sharp jawline.. uff!! Right now he was wearing reap jeans,white t-shirt and blue denim jacket. With massy hairstyle. Looking oh so handsome. Like always. Girl's were looking at him with dreamy eyes. Nandini too. Life is so strange. Some month ago manik was like a dream to nandini. She never thought she will get him. Manik use to be a grumpy boy. Always angry and full of sarcasm. Never paid attention to any girl. But now... this boy is her. Only She have right on him. She blushed thinking about it. Manik was still with boy's gang when his eyes fall on nandini,who was drooling at him. Manik smirk and winked at her. Nandini blushed hard and looked down. Her cheeks turned pink. Just then she got a message.

Manik: meet me in garden😈

Nandini look up and saw Manik left already. She too get up and reached there. Manik was sitting in bench. No one was there. Nandini also sit next to him. Manik saw her and pulled her close to him. Nandini rest her head on Manik's shoulder.

Manik: kya baat hain? Itni khush kyun lag rahi ho?

Nandini: manik mene na us Priya se maafi mang li🙂

Manik: ha? For what?

Nandini: woh mene usko kal kitna pareshan kiya na.. isliye.

Manik: come on. It was not something big.

Nandini: manik tumhare liye yeh chota ho sakta hain. But i feel guilty. Kal mene usko tang kiya aur phir tumne bhi to rulaya.

Manik: god!! I don't know kya hogaya sab ko.. aise kyun react karte hain sab har choti choti baato me. Kal se dekh raha hoon. Logo ka drama khatam hi nehi hota.

Manik said being frustrated. Nandini was silent.

Manik: you know how that dhruv irritated me whole night? He think that he know you better. Kuch nehi pata usse.

Nandini: aisa nehi hain manik. He know me. But kuch dino se,I'm changed a bit. And he did not see that. Woh yaha tha bhi nehi. And me too did not share anything with him.

Manik give her a whatever look. Nandini pout angrily. Manik imminently kissed her. And said

Manik: don't pout. I can't resist.

Nandini look away blushing. She got a call. It was dhruv. She talk to him and manik was next to her.

Manik: what he said?

Nandini: he is in library. i have to go. Bye. Saying this she left. Manik to left from there.

It was night time. Nandini was laying on her bad. Smiling and thinking about her Boyfriend😍 it's soo late but still he did not call her🙁🙁 monster😡(cute monster)

Manik was playing video game,when Nandini called him. He smiled and pick up the phone.

Manik: hey babe

Nandini: hey... kya kar rahe ho?

Manik: kuch nehi bas game khel raha tha.

Nandini frown and said

Nandini: call kyun nehi kiya mujhe? I was waiting😴

Manik: woh i thought tum so gayi hogi.. sorry

Nandini: It's ok.. dinner kiya?

Manik: ha karliya. Aur tumne?

They were talking randomly when nandini said

Nandini: manik.... kya tumhe mujhe kuch kehna hain?

Manik: umm nehi to (confused) mujhe kya Bolna hain?

Nandini: like kuch bhi...

Manik think for sometime and replied

Manik: No.. mujhe to kuch nehi kehna. Tum bolo na..

Nandini: nothing manik.. Good night..

Manik: umm yaa.. good night.

Nandini cut the call and close her eyes sadly. Just then Manik called her again. Nandini opened her eye imminently. Now she has a Big smile on her face. She happily picked up the call and said

Nandini: Haa manik?😀😀

Manik: woh i remembered what i have to say😎😉

Nandini: Okayy..... Jaldi bolooo🙊🙈

Manik: I want to say....

Nandini: you want to say?🙈

Manik: I Love you🤗

Nandini smile softly and replied slowly

Nandini: I Love you too👧 bohot jeyada..

Manik smiled and cut the call.. nandini sign and goes to sleep..

It's going to be a eventful day,nandini said to herself. It's morning time and she is in college. Today she come late. After reaching college,the first thing she did was searching Manik. She was looking excited and happy. She look up and saw manik. He was coming toward her. He was wearing denim jeans,white t-shirt and black shirt. Shirt's button's were all open. Massy hair. Gosh!! Why he is soo perfect? Nandini thought. Manik give her a sexy smile from far. Nandini's heart start beating fast.. Manik come close and hugged her..

Manik: hi

Nandini: hey..

Manik broke the hug and said

Manik: woww. Someone is looking very beautiful.

She smile hearing his compliment.

Nandini: so?

Manik: so? So what?

Nandini: don't you wanna say something?

Manik: say what nandini?

Nandini: manik enough now. Tumhe yaad nehi? Bolo na..

Manik: Kya? Umm i Love you?

Nandini: ughh.. not this manikk

Nandini said rolling her eyes. Manik was irritated now.

Manik: stop it. I don't want to say anything..😐

Nandini!!!!

Someone called her. Manik and nandini both looked behide. It was dhruv. He was smiling. Manik stand little far from nandini seeing him.

Dhruv: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Manik: Shit!!!!!

End!! Time mile to comment bhi kar dena..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.5K 1.7K 16
Nandini: We're Best Friends, right? Manik: Yes, of course. Nandini: So be honest with me. Who do you like? Manik: No one. I love someone. Nandini: oh...
515K 37.6K 23
Manik Malhotra, the name itself brings so many emotions in ones mind- love, passion, music and fear. He was a rock star and a businessman for the wor...
544K 30.2K 53
She was struggling to tie the dori of her kurti but couldn't so She was trying to find her friends to help her with this but no one came into her vie...
481K 30.2K 50
This story continues after musicana where manik left nandini because of dhruv. So tune in to read to know where destiny will take these two & there s...