Time || Solby

By You_will_never_know-

Sequel to Real || Solby! "I know this isn't really a good place, or time, or plan, or... Hell, it isn't a goo... More

First and hopefully only author note!
HAHA CHAPTER JUAN I GET TO REUSE JOKES NOW
Thing 2 is better than thing 1 because this chapter is 2!
Wherefour art thou, Romeo?!
Free high fives sold here for $5
Sixitysixtysiiiiiiii-oh wait
DAD JOKES ARE FUNNY sorry what number is this
Eight ate bait... And got a stomachache
Me: 7+2? Hitler: NINE
Guess who's a ten...^^^
Chapter Elven
If you're twelve you're not old enough to read half the stuff on Wattpad
I FOUND IT!
I was tagged..twice
The number thirteen? Not on my watch!
I want to address an obvious subject
Hey, I'm fourte-oh wait you will never knoww!
Fact of the day: 15 is a number. You're welcome.
Should i do it? se- ready? SE- no jk thats old news now
Chapter seventeen.
Eight teens took a walk and NEVER CAME BACK THEY DIED ON THE WALK OH MY GOSH
Remember the teens from the last chapter? They found another teen
Sorry I totally forgot what chapter this is and I'm too lazy to check
This book is now of legal age.... To drink apple juice duh
QUICK WHO'S 22 I NEED A CLEVER TITLE
What an exciting opportunity for you guys
....23
FACE REVEAL
I have no idea what chapter number this would be
Ya know what's a better joke than 24? ........
This is the worst part about writing books

...25!

977 44 21
By You_will_never_know-

Sweet, loving, caring Sam,

Who's sleeves are just a little long,

Who's hair is just a little messy,

Who's smile is just a little crooked,

Who's eyes are just a little shiny,

Who's thoughts were just a little confused,

Who's heart was just a little crushed.

For all the little things about Sam, there was one very big thing that ruined it all.

Me.

I'd trampled on him under the guise of love and I didn't know how he could forgive me, much less how I could forgive myself.

So I made my way to his room with a heavy heart, knowing it was a mistake to fall in love with my best friend.

S A M

I'd been preparing myself for Colby's visit right from the time I told him yesterday and hadn't seen him since. I knew what was coming, so I made sure that I was going to accept it as easily as possible. No argument.

A knock on the door.

I tensed, calling, "come in." Colby entered, looking as bad as I was feeling. He silently sat on the end of my bed, watching me sorrowfully as I watched him. 

"We can make it work!" He blurted out, then tugged on his hair as if he hadn't meant to say that.

"We both know we can't." I said, a lump that I'd tried to prevent forming in my throat.

"I... I'm sorry. It's my fault, I know. I'm such an idiot, Sam. I'm an idiot. I'm.. So so sorry." He buried his head in his hands.

"Hey, it's okay. It's not your fault." I tried to push back all the unsteadiness in my voice. 

"But it is! I led you on without even knowing it. I can't even forgive myself," he choked.

"You didn't know it.. That's what makes it not your fault. I'm.. I'm okay. I'll deal." I coughed to dislodge the growing pressure in my throat, but all in did was turn into a sob. 

I pulled back that little piece of self control I had and continued. "I'll be okay. I promise." 

He looked up at me with compassion. "You know that all I want is for you to be happy, right?" 

I couldn't help but choke, he'd just pulled that reserve out from under me. I laid back on my bed, no longer able to look at him. I took a deep breath and let it out. "Guess it's a little stupid, huh; falling in love to make you stay." And I knew it was just that, exactly the reason for loving Colby. The boy deserved to be loved, and I wanted him to be loved. I couldn't live without him close.

"It's not stupid. I love you, Sam, you know I do. Just not the way I thought. Im never going to leave you, ever." He crawled up next to me, lying down and grabbing my hand.

I couldn't help it, I just started crying. I knew it was time to let go; let go of the idea that Colby and I could love eachother like that. I had to let go of that part of Colby that should belong to somebody else. 

He held me for a long time while I cried, and his presence just made me cry harder. Eventually, I slowed down and was reduced to sniffles.

"Sam, I will never stop being your friend. I will always be here for you. You will never have to worry about me leaving you, because it won't happen." He squeezed my hand and I squeezed back.

I breathed out slowly. "I love you, Colby." 

He smiled, a knowing smile. "I love you too, Sam."

|601|

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 46 6
Sam's still dealing with fallout from the Sam Pepper Prank. He comes to Colby for help. Complete Final Word Count: 15,864 Explicit content including...
46.9K 493 18
writing stories cause why not ☆ i'll only be doing fluff and angst, nothing else!! this will have solby, but its subtle #14 in samandcolby - 7/10/23
128K 2.7K 31
Sam is jealous of Colby. Everyone loves him and his looks, no one ever pays attention to Sam. But eventually Sam gets jealous of stuff he shouldn't b...