The Drummer's Sister

By imabitchxx

Elle is Josh Devine's little sister. She isn't your ordinary girl. Elle is a bit of a wild child. This summer... More

The Drummer's Sister: Chapter I
The Drummer's Sister: Chapter II
The Drummer's Sister: Chapter III
The Drummer's Sister: Chapter IV
The Drummer's Sister: Chapter V
The Drummer's Sister: Chapter VI
The Drummer's Sister: Chapter VII
The Drummer's Sister: Chapter VIII
The Drummer's Sister: Chapter IX
The Drummer's Sister: Chapter X
The Drummer's Sister: Chapter XI
The Drummer's Sister: Chapter XII
The Drummer's Sister: Chapter XIV
The Drummer's Sister: Chapter XV
The Drummer's Sister: Chapter XVI

The Drummer's Sister: Chapter XIII

14K 112 32
By imabitchxx

*Almost three weeks passed*

Elle's POV

It was Thursday night, which meant that my lads were coming home in two days to be exact. I honestly couldn't even believe that I lasted as long as I have without the boys and Harry. In all honesty, I really missed the sex. My own fingers were never as good as Hazza's were. But Saturday night, hopefully we'd be able to have some fun, I thought to myself. I laid down comfortably on my bed in my skimpy tank top and pyjama shorts and decided to text Hazza. 

Hazza, I'm horny. Helpppp ;) love you sexy x

I wasn't lying. Just the thought of Harry's lips up against mine as he pushed me ferociously up against the wall made me weak at the knees. I imagined all the things he'd do to me once he came back home. Only two more days, I thought to myself. Be strong Elle. Just as I lied back down onto my bed, my mobile buzzed. A new message. Guess who from? Hazza <3:

Ooh baby, I wish I was with you ;) two more days until I can fuck you right. x

His bluntness made me chuckle. Shit, I really did want him to fuck me. I texted back:

Make me scream, so the whole flat building can hear ;)

I pressed send. I always got so horny when Harry and I texted dirty. I could feel my centre moistening. Less than a minute later he responded:

Fuck Elle. I wanna make you yell my name in pleasure. I'm gonna eat you out so good baby ;)

Our conversation went on for a while. With me getting wetter and wetter for him as we continued.

Me: Hazza, I'm getting so wet just thinking about you

Hazza: Baby show me ;)

Me: You'd like that now wouldn't you?? ;)

I loved teasing Hazza. He was the one who usually did all the teasing. So this was fun for me. I typed another message:

Just know that I'm so wet for you Harry, I can feel myself dripping down my leg for you

That should give him a nice hard on for the time being. I chuckled to myself. I wasn't exactly dripping, but yeah, I was still pretty soaked through for him. He responded to me once more:

Fuck. You're getting me hard. Promise you'll suck me off when I get home? ;)

Before I even had a chance to respond, my mobile buzzed once more. Hazza <3:

I have to do an interview baby and I don't wanna be on camera with a hard on, so we can continue some other time ;) love you so fucking much baby girl. Xx

The thought of Hazza doing an interview with a nice lengthy boner made me giggle. I quickly responded:

I guess I'll just have to please myself until Satuday comes ;) and I'll suck you off so good baby, I promise. Good luck with the interview babe. love you more xxxxx

As I pressed send, I turned the lights off, got under the sheets of my bed and did what needed to be done.

I was dreaming about my gorgeous boyfriend when suddenly the far too familiar sound of my mobile ringing filled my room.

Para- para paradise, she dreamed of para- para paradise

Shit that was loud. I fumbled around in bed trying to look for my phone. Where the fuck was it? I scrambled around in my bed like a dying fish attempting to feel and listen to where the noise was coming from. I looked to the night stand, there it was, right where I left it after I finished texting Hazza. I groggily answered it, "Hullooo...?"

"Well, good morning sunshine," the voice said in a soft whisper. I instantly recognized it and a burst of energy emerged from me. I sat up and rested my back on the head board of my bed.

"Paul!! My Higga Nigga!" I answered enthusiastically. "And it's not even morning yet! It's still fucking dark outside!" I joked.

"Alright Elle, if you can call me Higga Nigga, then I should most definitely be allowed to call you Eloise," he teased. I heard him chuckle. Paul and I had become really close whilst on tour. Even though he didn't show it much, I know it was hard for him to see me go. He was like my second father, only he treated me better than my real dad ever did.

"Don't even!" I joked. I heard him laugh on the other end of the line. "So, what's up? Why are you calling me at midnight?" I asked. Why was he calling me at such an odd time? 12 o'clock minus five hours, meant that it was 7 at night in Florida.

"Ah, yes. Don't tell any of the lads, okay?" he asked lowering the volume of his voice. "It's a complete and total surprise. Sort of like my gift to them for having such a badass tour in America," he said. Oh yeah, and I've been teaching Paul to swear more. It's actually coming along pretty well. "And I know it'll really make them happy."

"Yeah, okay Paul, get on with it. Why are you calling me?!" I asked getting more and more impatient.

"I want you to come fly out to Ft. Lauderdale... tomorrow, well err, it's really more like today for you... I think. Ugh these damn time differences are pissing me off! The point is I want you to be in Florida by Friday evening for the last show," he said, point blank.

"But why?" I asked, still a bit confused on the whole situation.

"You're the surprise! You're gonna surprise the lads at their last show of the tour!" he said in all excitement. "Please, love, say you'll come! That will be your present to me for letting you stay on tour with us as long as you did..." he teased. 

"Oh shut up Higga Nigga! But HOLY FUCKING SHITBALLS PAUL!! Of course I'll go!" I said as I jumped up and down on my bed like a complete and utter fool. I didn't even care if it woke up the other residents in my building. 

"Woah Elle! Calm yourself, I can practically hear you jumping up and down in your flat. Relax. Your flight leaves Heathrow in the morning at 8:30, please for the love of all things good, be on time," Paul said playing up the dad role.

"Yeah, yeah," I said still beaming at the fact that I got to see my boys! I fell on the bed and made a big thud.

"And don't forget, this is a secret! Josh doesn't even know, okay. So don't blow it!" he ordered.

"Now it's your turn to relax Paul. It'll be fine, I can keep a secret. I've got to get packing, but tell the boys I love them, even Josh too. Bye Paul!" and with that I hung up so I could pack all my shit. I couldn't even begin to contain my excitement. I had barely eight hours to pack all my stuff. Challenge accepted. I hopped off of my bed and ran into the closest I grabbed my luggage and a bunch of clothes and smashed it inside. This was gonna be a long night.

--

As I sat my arse comfortably on the seat of the airplane, I felt my mobile buzz. Could it be a text from my extremely attractive world-famous boyfriend? I looked down at the glass screen. Hazza <3 Indeed it was. It read:

Hello my gorgeous. The bus just arrived at our hotel... at 3 in the morning, and we have a show tonight. Fuck. But it's the last one of the tour. Wish you were here. Love you baby. Xx

Oh Hazza, I wish I was there too. But what Harry doesn't know that the plane I was currently sitting in was headed from London Heathrow Airport directly to Ft. Lauderdale, in one direction, if I may say so myself. I chuckled to myself at my own stupidity. I texted back before turning off my mobile.

I know baby, I wish I was there too. Good luck tonight! Get some sleep first though. And tell the boys I love them. And of course don't forget, I love you most. xx

I turned my mobile off and put in gently into my purse before pulling out my iPod. I put my headphones into my ears so I could listen to the wonderfully soothing sound of my lads singing Moments. Seven hours and I would be landed in Ft. Lauderdale to see my baby. I smiled at the thought that soon enough I could hear their gorgeous voices and see their smiling faces. Before I knew it, my eyes had shut and I was sleeping.

~

Hellooo my lovelies :) sorry it's so short!! Gonna work on the last chapter tonight, I reaaaaally really wanna have it up soon! Can you believe this story is so close to finishing?! Ahhh, thanks to everyone who's read it so far!! I have ideas for new stories so no worries. Much love babes. Xx

Lauren

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 283 29
When you think of one direction, you think of the millions of screaming girls. That includes me, but I'm different from my fellow fandom. You see I'm...
126K 1.5K 29
Hi my name is Megan Marie Payne and i'm Liam Payne's adopted 7 year old sister.
8.1K 396 27
Adeline Malik is Zayn's little sister, which means she gets a lot of crap about how her brother left the band. But Zayn didn't leave the band to beco...
3.5K 44 30
Ali, Kate, and Bridget are three girls who are looking for a break from New Zealand. But what happens when the people sitting behind you on the plane...