Embracing Sin

By AuthorXandraCage

Shattered Pieces presents 'Embracing Sin.' This isn't the typical alpha man saves the lost unhinged female. ... More

Author note
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26. *11 months later*
Coming Soon \\\ La Méxicana
A/N
Special scene
•part 2 - Special scene
Part 3 special scene

9

6.5K 244 6
By AuthorXandraCage

Mature content

We walked out as cool breeze brushed against my heated skin. I close my eyes taking small content steps as smile cross my face thinking of fall. I blindly followed this tall dark handsome man to wonderland of unknown.
Yet I asked no questions of what or where we're going.
Even though I was one behind him him it seem that he followed me back to my car.
"Nice car for an insurance agent."
His deep husky voice sarcastically comment as he let go of small smile.
I looked over to see what he was driving.
To my amazement it black Harley Davidson, if that didn't scream 'Bad Boy' I didn't know what else did.
My eyes went back to match his look, "it's not mine. Mine at the shop so ...my sister.... She let me borrow her car."
A smell stuttered escape my mouth as I was lying.
Being a doctor in the busy city gave me plenty of leeway of spending money not to even mention I became a millionaire couple years back.
But I didn't know him and I didn't know him.
Laying seem to be best way to never seen him again.

My little red jaguar was my trophy, only flashy thing I own.   My fingers won't across the hood of my favorite thing I own, I was lost in my own thought when I didn't even notice he swiftly places two hands against my hand making out lips collide together.
I urgently wanted him more I pushed myself up to my toes but this urgency made him grab me slamming me against my favorite toy.

My blood tingled with rage like a child who broken her only favorite toy but I couldn't.
He had me pin between my favorite old toy in world and new one.
I growled into his mouth as I no longer cared about my car.
My tongue swirl inside of his mouth tasting the smoked almonds an hint of orange. Oh the sweet taste of whiskey mix in his own favor.
Such exotic man.
I was addicted to his taste.
My hands moved towards the front of body feeling every inch of rock solid abs.
I pushed him off trying to catch my breath,  my eyes made to his swollen lips as they turn into a devilish smirk.
As I try to catch my breath I take a sniff of his man fragrance of sand wood mix with clean linen. His hand lose grip of my face as his hands make towards my back shove my frame into his. Showing me his heated need, I became in love with the scene before me.
I was falling in dark unknown abyss.
He hands lower to back as they reach to lift my ass as my legs instantly wrap around his waist . My legs grip around his tense arms as they hold me in my place. Our lips and tongue exchange heated dance of who will submit.
My hips begin to move grinding against his erect self.  A forbidden dance in public area but yet it felt like it was only us in this world.
Fuxking fireworks exploded in my ears as sparkles were exchange between us.  As I went faster my right arm swang around his neck to embrace myself for my own explosive need.
Just when I think things couldn't get any hotter his hand moved under my skirt moving my panties to side as he  shoved two fingers into my needy hole. 
There is was this primitive urge between us there were no words exchanged just two people coming together. This man has skills; I still had my legs wrap around him as I felt my walls close tighter along his fingers.
By now I knew 'no' was out of the question, there was no I can't,  it was more of "please don't stop."
I want everything this man had to offer, his heaven and. his. Fuxking hell.
This was it, I lost it.
Growling in my mouth and he stops kissing me. "God, you're so wet. Do you want this."
I nodded yes. When the fuck was I ever going to talk?

"Do you ever talk?" He asks with a devilish smirk on his face.
I open my mouth to let out my voice but sound as frog jumó out "Y Yes"
He smile as he was trying hold back a laughter.  Just as I saw a hint of innocence his mouth quickly moved to my neck, tiny sparkle love bites with mix of tight suction.
I bet my lip trying to keep my moan in.
"You're so fucking wet, do you want to cum." I noded yes.
"Dolcezza, tell me what you want and I'll let you cum."

My heart was racing and beating out of my chest, not once have I ever felt this chemistry with any soul.

Fuck..

"I want you to make me cum," I whisper in his ear while he gently bites my neck.
"No!"
what the fuck, did he just tell me no?

     "Tell me like you mean it." He started to rub my much needed nub faster. I threw my head back and he started to bite the front of my neck.      
    "TELL ME, NOW!" Fuck I got wetter with his demanding tone.

" I WANT TO FUCKING CUM ON YOUR HAND. DON'T STOP."
With those spilled words of want and need he insert two more fingers, pumping in faster.

"Good girl. Just like that, cum now!" I started to contract on his fingers, convulsing right there in the parking lot.

All of sudden my feet touch the ground as he turns me over against my car, lifting my skirt up to expose my ass.
"Nice,Lace booty shorts."
He pulled my underwear down, started to spread my ass when I felt his tongue inserting inside my heated mound and between my cheeks. He devour me every need as he's face buried between my legs.

I let go a loud scream, I heard someone started running towards me, "Ma'am are you ok?!"

This made him do it with more assertion like it was turning him on that we were about to get caught.

I scream my response, "Yes yes I'm fine!"
I couldn't stop shaking.

I think they finally got the hint.
"Tongue fuck me hard, I'm going to cum."
Was all I was able to yell, this roller coaster of heated primal sex was going to be the death of me.  Urgency fill me as I move my hips to feel he's tongue deeper inside of me.

Right when I was going to let go, I felt three fingers entering inside my greedy sex. I came undone on his hand and he's devious tongue once again.
I almost falling into my knees when he turns me to face him, placing his hand in his mouth licking with my juices off and then place it into my mouth. "Dolcezza, you taste delicious, taste yourself."

That was it. He ruins everything.

I couldn't help myself I wanted to claim her right here right now and I didn't give a fuck who saw us. She was mine for the night. I was going to fuck up all the guys that come after me. She's going to be rethinking her decision about placing another damn ad on craigslist.

She was talking about her car being in the shop and it belonged to her sister. I notice is she is lying, how can I tell? She looked behind me while she was talking to me, almost looked like she was staring at my eyes but she didn't. To the untrained eye, you would think she's looking directly at me. I notice people's facial and body language quickly. As a kid growing up with mi zio, not being in best legal jobs, I pick up some skills; skills that should never be taught to a child. I'm a walking lie-detector.

I didn't want to think what else she's lying about, so I grab her. Claiming her mouth, lifting her to feel my erection showing her how much my cock wants her. She closes her eyes as she lets my tongue insert her luscious mouth, feeling the pump lips against my own makes me think of my cock in her mouth. But mostly I think of pump ass the moment I saw her.

I can feel her melting in my hands, trembling for my need.
She was speechless throughout the whole date.
Right now more than anything I want her to talk to tell me what she wants.
I wanted her to submit with language even if her body was slowing surrendering to me.
As I slap her body against the car, I felt her body tense against her 'sisters car.'

All of sudden she began to tremble once again in my arms. Lifting her off the asphalt floor she wraps her legs around my body.
Feeling her move against my erect rod, she wants to feel herself against me.
I gently moved her soak panties to side as I insert one finger inside her folds. She moaning into my mouth, trying not lose her breath. I feel her sweet walls squeeze my finger .

I repeat to her to tell me what she wanted. When she finally yelled, "I WANT TO FUCKING CUM ON YOUR HAND. DON'T STOP."  It made my dick even harder yearning to be inside her I place another finger inside her.

Her walls are tighten and tighten around my fingers convulsing on my hand with her lovely nectar.

I could help my self, I wanted her taste, her feminine scent on my face.
Turning her around facing the car spreading her ass. I slam my thick tongue down her ass and into her tight heated sex. I heard a loud scream as she responsive to my tongue.
I knew she had a voice, it was just hiding away.

I heard running footsteps and a voice asking her if she was ok.

That made me furiously take her even more with my mouth, claiming her ass and greedy pussy with my tongue.

She loudly yelled 'YES!' that's my girl. I can feel her legs shaking and her pussy tensing up on my mouth. "Tongue fuck me hard, I'm going to cum."

My hard cock is pressing against my pants begging for a release.
He's a selfish fucker.
I felt the pre-cum drenching down my head. I wanted to feel her cum on my dick but not tonight.

Right now I can feel her ass tighten up and her pussy contracting, I pushed three fingers into her wetness going faster and harder. She begins screaming and moan.
She drenches my hand with her sweet nectar and couldn't stop convulsing in my arms.

I held her close so she wouldn't lapse.
As I turn her I place my hand in my mouth to taste her salty sweetness.
"Dolcezza, you taste delicious, taste yourself."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

627K 20.4K 16
Warning: Mature. Love's like a war. It's so easy to start but so difficult to end. Just like in a war, there is always a winner and a loser. I told...
123K 5.5K 29
"Why the hell won't you just admit it?!" I yelled at him. "Admit what?!" He asked. "The REAL reason why you don't want to be with me! It's cause I'...
7.6K 391 25
Suddenly I turned around. And I shouted loudly. Mr. Devil is standing there staring at me and narrowing his eyebrows. What the hell he is doing. I'...
5.3K 231 33
Running. Escaping. My whole life had turned into a never-ending chase. A chase which the opponent had caught up to THIS VERY MOMENT. After I met HI...