MATCH MADE IN HELL ||P.JM|| [...

By kookiiebunny

He - heartbreaker, ceo's only son She - hitwomen, moneyminded Aren't they a match made in Hell? A pjm fic... More

The accident
The Mafia Boss
The agreement
The Wedding
Welcome to the hell
Fake
Caught in a lie
Thank you
Mistakes
Guilty
Jealous
lost battles
Tears
Fire
Serendipity
what is love?
wants
Reasons
Alright
confession
Sequel?

Reconcile

6.9K 310 61
By kookiiebunny

Jimin's pov

After the lunch was over , I saw some conversation going on between Sarah and Suga as they excused themselves out for a moment. Everyone went back to our place except me and Taehyung who were waiting for Sarah and Suga respectively.

I saw my mobile vibrating  due to incoming messages.

I had to leave with suga, it's a business emergency - Renteddevil 😈

Give Taehyungie a ride back home for me  Jimineee <3 - Stonehyung

I sighed seeing those two messages. It's going to be awkward and yet this is my only chance .

I saw Taehyung looking at me . "Let's go" I told him,it was  the first time after my stupid mistake I talked to him directly.

The air around us was filled up with awkwardness..I was trying to concentrate in driving while he was glaring at me from the backseat.. I am guilty of what I have did in the past.

"Do you really like Sarah ?" He asked with his deep rough voice... I am happy that he talked to me but that topic wasn't. Whatever I am going to say is either a lie or truth ,it's going to hurt him in some way . Luckily we arrived back at our cottage soon before I make things worse.

He got down while stared at him not knowing what to answer. He came near the driver seats window and I started to sweat in tension.

"I see that you are changed " he smiled at me , I was totally dumbstruck. I got down and gave a big hug to him not knowing how to express in words.

"I am sorry Tae" I told sinking my face in his jacket and not wanting to see his reaction, he eventually hugged me back.

"I heard from sarah ... even I am sorry for not giving you a chance " he said .
Sarah ? She..she helped me getting back with my friend..I really didn't expect this from her! Thank you so much wifey.

"Vmin is back" Jungkook shouted who must have been hiding behind the tree watching us and out of blue other members came shouting  in happiness  along with suga . So it's all planned  huh?

I saw Sarah leaning against the wall near by... I mouthed "Thank you" and she gave back a thumbsup with smile.

Sarah's pov

I was guilty of hurting Tae unknowingly but I think I had repaid well . Now both Jimin and Tae are alright ... I just don't want to think about things going down the hill after he finds about the truth.

The dinner was filled with happiness and these things were totally new to me.. seeing Boss being teased by the other members and the boss shooting his words back was extremely entertaining.. maybe that was how having friends would be ? May be I should make real friends too?

The weekend is over ,we started packing  to get to home... I frowned even having the thought of going to routine life back.

"Take care of her properly " Tae told Jimin . I would have bursted out of laughter due to the ironic words but I controlled myself.

The cool breeze or Jimin's slowplaylist or just that I was tired , I started sleeping as soon as Jimin started driving.

Jimin waked me up and we were in an isolated mountain top.

The place was nothing but full of darkness ,has he gone mad ? Why did he stop here ?

"Why did you wake me up..we are not even home yet!"
He got down and opened my side of car's door.

"Sarah just come with me  " Jimin told giving his mysterious smile.

"Its too cold and dark..wait are you going to push me from the cliff?" I questioned Jimin seeing his weird behaviour.

"Maybe " he SMILED AGAIN.

I flinched a little bit but he dragged me . He looked at his watch and suddenly wrapped me with his arms giving me a back hug and placed his chin in my shoulders.

"Happy found day sweetheart" he whispered in my ears making me surprised while a show of fire crackers followed up lighting up the sky beautifully .

I could consider it as one of the best moments of my life.

To be continued
___________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

290K 16.2K 52
Jungkook doesn't really get along with their Maid's son (Jimin). They are convinced that they hate each other...But... There's a thin line between l...
1.6K 738 20
A hard love story between 2 young people.They love each other so much.But will the fate let them be together? Jimin:My angel dont go! Yn:My love dont...
82.2K 4K 40
Jimin is desperate and petty so that's why he finds himself at a fancy club known for its sugar babies looking for a date to his dad's wedding but he...
8.2K 306 26
Park Jimin,the son of Jesus,meets Min Yoongi,the son of satan...