The Warlock's Queen

بواسطة Emina_Daisuki

A new world. A new ruler. Lelouch Lamperouge forces his way to create a better world for his sister, Nunally... المزيد

Author's Note
Chapter 1: Preparation
Chapter 2: Transferee 1
Chapter 3: Transferee 2
Chapter 4: Shirley Fenette
Chapter6: The Intrusion
Chapter 7: School Festival
Chapter 8: Zero's Return
Chapter 9: Black Knights
Chapter 5: The Lost Item
Chapter 10: Zero's Attack
Chapter 11: Shirley's Scarf
Chapter 12: Knightmare Frame Gawain
Chapter 13: The Swimming Contest
Chapter 14: The Witch's Date
Chapter 15: Kallen's Moments
Chapter 16: Suzaku's Side
Chapter 17: The Unforeseen Event
Chapter 18: The Clash in the Britannian Hall
Chapter 19: Doubts and Realizations
Chapter 20: The Comfort She Gives
Disclaimer:
Chapter 21: The Massacre
Chapter 22: Northern Island of Japan
Chapter 23: Zero's Identity
Chapter 24: Give me a break!
Chapter 25: The First Contractor
Chapter 26: The First Contractor II
Chapter 27: The One Who Chooses
Chapter 28: The Devil And Angel's Encounter
Lelouch's Wife
Chapter 29: Top Student Vs. Pizza Addict
Shirley's First Heartbreak
Chapter 30: Their Kiss
Chapter 31: CC's Past
Chapter 33: Marianne Vi Britannia
Chapter 34: Victor zi Britannia
Chapter 35: The Knight
Chapter 36: New Geass User
notice
Note:
The Touch Of A Mother
The Meeting
The Truth
All-Out War I
All - Out War II
All - Out War III
Final Battle
Finale

Chapter 32: Princess Cornelia

663 13 0
بواسطة Emina_Daisuki

Early in the morning, the Black Knights are gathered in the luxurious living room, waiting for Zero to give his command on when they will face Princess Cornelia.

While the others are waiting, CC is done wearing Zero's outfit. She will be once again be acting as Zero's double for today's plan.

"I know I don't have to remind you but just in case, don't take any action beyond our plan. Just pretend to be Zero and I will take care of the others, got that?" Lelouch said.

"Yeah, yeah," CC replies without giving much attention to the former prince.

The two both left their room and head to the meeting room where the others are patiently waiting. CC sits beside Kallen and smirks at her.

"You're going to have a good time, Kallen," she says but the red-haired girl simply rolled her eyes out of irritation. Talking back to this green-haired witch will surely drain her energy and she would feel tired just before the battle begins.

"Our main goal for today's attack is to kill Princess Cornelia. It won't look like murder since I am sure that she will try to attack us with her unit. Kallen and CC will be in the Gawain since they'll think that I will be in there. Your main goal is to lure the princess out from her knightmare. I will be piloting Vincent and fight alongside the others. As for the other details, I will instruct it later," Lelouch says as he puts on his mask.

"Why do I have to be paired up with this annoying brat?" Kallen mumbled under her breathe but the green-haired witch was able to hear it making her smirk.

"I will be in your care," CC whispers to Kallen and blows on her ears which sent goosebumps to the red-haired girl.

"You make me sick," Kallen scoffed but she was ignored by the woman who wore her mask and heads to the Gawain.

"It's time to test what Vincent is capable of," Zero said to no one in particular before entering the Knightmare Frame.

With the two women leading the group, the Knightmare Frames took flight and left the island. On the other hand, Princess Cornelia and her troupe were about to depart, news had come to her about the arrival of the Black Knights.

"It seems they are expecting us," the princess commented as she enters in her own knightmare. "But either way, we'll take them on. Guilford, you take care of the other Black Knights, I will take Zero on alone."

"Yes, Your Highness," Guilford obidiently obliged and he also ordered his men to keep an eye on the other members of the rebels.

"What a surprise, Zero!" the princess greeted. "It seems you have visited us without even informing me."

"It ain't a surprise at all, princess. We just took the initiative to come here since you're about to pay us a visit," CC replied. "It would be such a discourtesy if we have to let you come all the way to us."

"How can you copy Zero perfectly like that?" Kallen commented.

"Well, it's just a matter of observation, dear," the green-haired witch replied. " You've been observing Lelouch for a long time so I bet you could also be a perfect decoy for him."

"Shut up, woman," the redhead replied.

The Gawain lunged at the princess' knightmare but the princess was able to stop their attack. The princess' knightmare grabbed the Gawain's hand and tried to severe it from its main body but Kallen's reflexes stopped it from happening. With a smile, CC activated the Gawain's slash harken. The princess immediately lets go of the hand of her enemy and activated her shield to protect herself from the impact of the slash harken.

"That was a good move," Princess Cornelia  complimented. "But it wasn't good enough!!"

Now, it was the princess' turn to attack. She activated her slash harken and she immediately lunged at her enemy. With the slash harken's impact, the two women had a few seconds of letting their guard down. And being a fierce fighter, Princess Cornelia took this few seconds to her advantage and managed to land a strong blow at the Gawain.

"Is that all what you've got?!" The princess screamed as she attacked once more while Kallen and CC are trying to gain control again. But before she could land another jab at the Gawain, Kallen was able to stop her knightmare's hand on landing on them.

And just like a combat fighter, Kallen controlled the right foot of the Gawain and landed a kick on the hip of the princess' knightmare frame.

"I really am amazed at how you're good at these," CC commented sincerely but Kallen thought it was just her usual teasing so she rolled her eyes.

"Just help me out and force that princess out from her knightmare frame," Kallen replied.

On the other hand, Zero and the Black Knights are having their own fight against the troupe of Guilford. With the Maser Vibration Swords(MVS)  shaped like spears that the Knightmare Vincent have, Zero has the upperhand on his fight against Guilford. And with the absence of Suzaku, who has been temporarily relieved from his duties, Guilford's unit isn't that much stronger than before.

"It seems you're getting exhausted, Guilford," Zero commented with a smirk.

"Shut up, you traitor!" Guilford screamed as he attacked Zero but with the landspinners on Vincent's feet, Zero dodged the attack easily since the knightmare frame has greater evasive maneuvers compared to the other knightmare frames. Vincent lifted his MVS and struck the knightmare of Guilford.

The right-hand-in-command of the princess was ejected from his damaged and sliced into two Knightmare. Zero ejected himself from Vincent and stared down at the commander who is yet processing his defeat. Zero retracted his mask and called the attention of Guilford who soon made eye contact with the enemy.

And with his geass permanently activated, Zero made an order.

"I command you to shoot Princess Cornelia on her heart. And after doing such, you kill yourself so you could still be with the princess at the afterlife," he said before piloting Vincent once more and joined the Black Knights.

"CC, how are things going on your side?" Zero asked.

"We're having a hard time going against this woman!" Kallen grumbled while struggling on their fight.

"Oh, when did you become me?" CC smirked despite being on a tight situation. Kallen is trying her best not to whack her partner.

"Let us just finish this, idiot," she replied.

CC activated the last slash harken since she already had a plan. "Let the princess defeat us. We can lure her out easier that way."

Kallen was about to complain and negate the witch's plan but it was too late. The princess has landed another strong jab on the Gawain and they hit the ground with a great impact.

"Surround the Gawain!!" the princess ordered and her troupe followed. The princess stood in front of the Gawain and immobilized the knightmare frame.

"Zero, it's game over," she said. "Now, get out of there and surrender yourself."

"You stay here, Kallen," CC said before ejecting herself from the Gawain.

The princess also ejected herself without knowing the predicament that is about to happen to her. She held out her gun and pointed it at CC, thinking that she is Zero. Satisfaction has covered her since she thought everything is now all over. Letting her guard down during a battle was a great failure.

"It is indeed a game over, princess," CC said as she raises her both hands as a sign of surrender. But behind her mask, a smirk is plastered while she's looking at Guilford walking towards the princess controlled by Zero's geass.

"I'm sorry, Your Highness," Guilford apologized before shooting her master right on her heart, not just once but twice.

The princess, who is taken by surprise, simply looks at her loyal soldier. She couldn't speak a word, she couldn't move, she couldn't do anything but to fall down on the ground while looking at CC who retracted her mask and gave her a sad smile.

"Game over, huh," Princess Cornelia thought before she closes her eyes and took her last breath.

With the downfall of their leader, Guilford also killed himself and these devastated the princess' troupe, making their guard down. This moment, the Black Knights eliminated the princess' unit easily.

Once again, the Black Knights had another victorious battle against the Britannian Empire.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

7.3K 192 4
Nunnally seems to have found Lelouch's diary and photo album. What will happen now? ▪︎Mentions of Mpreg and Character death ▪︎May contain inappropri...
484 18 9
Lelouch is the Lord of Dreams. Suzaku Kururugi is the immortal man who wishes to die. Their love story will span centuries. Code Geass fic, set in an...
18K 449 29
This is an alternative telling to what could've been. Such as my other Lelouch's Other Sister Story this will be an alternative. So once again, her n...
6.8K 215 34
In Area 11, A battle rages between the britannians and the elevens. However, in this plotline, it seems a new player has entered into action. Let's s...