They Call Me Queen (Harry Hoo...

By Warrior_Izzy

She was the Daughter of Hades, abandoned and kidnapped. Until she rose to the top of the food chain, claiming... More

Prologue
Isle Arc (I)
Isle Arc (III)
Out At Sea Arc (I)
Out At Sea Arc (II)
Out At Sea Arc (III)
Out At Sea Arc (IV)
Island Takeover Short Arc
Out At Sea Arc (V)
Out At Sea Arc (VI)
Blossoming Arc (I)
Blossoming Arc (II)
Grand Arena Arc (I)

Isle Arc (II)

4.4K 117 44
By Warrior_Izzy

You strutted out of the restaurant and headed towards your ship.

"Hmmm....Nothing to do here, I might be leaving sooner than I thought." You sigh in annoyance.

Hand on your sword, you unsheathe it and swing. You swung your sword with grace and experience, making it seem like you were dancing. Your (e/c) colored eyes shined bright in the sunlight as you and your crew mates sparred. They all came at you and you flipped over them with ease, stabbing one in the back before knocking a skeleton back with a burst of black magic. You ducked a swing from your left before sweeping your feet around, knocking them down on their backs. You manipulated metal around you to form small daggers, each levitating near a skeletons skull.

"I win!" You smile cheekily. "You're going to have to try better than that!"

They all groaned at their inevitable defeat. They stood up and trudged away, grabbing the dagger hovering over them. You raised your hand up to catch a knife. Your fingers held the knife between them, the knife only inches from your face. You skillfully throw it back at the person, before dodging a blow to your front. Your sword clashed with the other, you swung at their left, then the right. They blocked each, before jabbing at you. You blocked it and you both held your ground, you looked at the person's face to see that guy from the food place.

"Hello, Harry. What can I do for you?" You glare at him, pushing your sword a little harder against his.

"I was-" He was cut off by a new voice.

"Excuse me?"

You glanced over to see a purpled haired girl, a blue haired girl, a white and black haired boy, and a brunette boy. You swing your sword up and disarm Harry, you sheathe your sword and turn to the newcomers.

"And who are you?" You put your hand on your hip and continue glaring.

"My names Mal. This is Evie, Carlos, and Jay. I'm from Auradon. It's nice to meet you." She speaks professionally.

'She wears villain clothes, speaks with confidence. She trusts her friends and I can tell she's pretty powerful compared to the people here. But she fears me. My presence rattles her. She says she's from Auradon, must be a representative seeing what the hell is going on.' You think, observing the group.

"Likewise." You sneer. "You one of the people spying on me earlier?"

You see her flinch slightly in surprise. "Yes, I suppose I was there."

"Da fuck? You either was there or you ain't! Well, you were. So is there something you want, cause I was sparring with Harry. I'm a very busy woman, get to it." You tap your foot impatiently.

Harry walks up to you from behind and wraps his arms around you.

"Yes, we were very busy. Why don't you take yourself and your little crew and run back to your little kingdom? We very much enjoyed the absence of your presence." Harry nuzzled into the crook of your neck.

You refused to blush. You found the man very attractive, yet he was still a stranger and you trusted no one. Quickly shoving him off you, you walk up to Carlos. All three of them move slightly, ready for an attack.

You stare at him, he stares back getting a little nervous and looks away. "So I take it you've heard of me?"

"Y-yes." He stutters, looking anywhere but you.

You lean closer to his ear. "Do I frighten you?"

He gasps at your closeness and takes a step back, blushing, going unnoticed by you. "N-No."

"Awww, you were supposed to say yes!" You pout.

He glances at you before turning away, blushing.

'Why doesn't he look at me? Do I scare him that much?' You snicker, then look at Carlos's blushing face. 'Wait? Is he blushing? All I did was...wow. He's so innocent!' You break out into full blown laughter.

"You are so innocent!"

Carlos blushes more. "No I'm not!" He had a pride to defend.

You smirk and throw yourself at him, pressing your chest against his. You inwardly laugh at his cuteness. Wait, when did you ever say cute. Whatever, bask in the moment, (Y/n)! You just met the most innocent guy ever and you have to tease him!

"What was that, I don't think I heard you right." You have to stifle you laugh as you tease him.

You were pulled back by two strong arms that wrapped around you and held you possessively. He didn't understand why he felt this burning rage when he saw you so close to another man. And he didn't understand why he pulled you away.

You were taken by surprise when he pulled you away and glared at Carlos. Jay only smirked, as did Evie. Mal remained clueless as ever and stared at the scene in confusion.

"Jealous much?" Evie and Jay snickered.

Harry only glared in response.

"Thanks, Harry. We need to get back on topic. What do you want?" You face returns to its normal emotionless stare.

"You've been invited to the kingdom for a welcome feast. You may have one....uhh.....person accompany you." She stares at you, waiting for a reply.

It was obvious they expected you to come and bring a skeleton with you. But they said person, not skeleton. Heehee.

"I'll go, I've got nothing better to do." You reply. "I'll bring Harry with me."

You saw all four of them visibly tense.

"Uhh, wouldn't you-"

You interrupt. "The Queen has spoken! It's us or no one!"

"Oh? Does the Queen fancy me then?" Harry smirks and teases you.

"Fuck you."

"Plea-"

You grab on of his arms and flip him over your shoulder onto the ground. You stand over him smirking. "Could you please repeat that? I didn't quite understand."

Harry could only lay there, since you knocked the wind out of him, he laid there speechless. You turn to face the villain kids.

"Daughter of Maleficent, I presume? I mean, you really overdid the purple." You gesture to all of her. "Mmmhh." You scan them over. "Daughter of the Evil Queen, too much blue. Son of Cruella de Vil and Son of Jafar." You mumbled to yourself. "Only one of you seem to actually posses magic. Though I would think you all would. Oh well!"

"How can you tell if we posses magic?" Evie sweetly asks.

You inwardly barf. "Quite easy actually. They don't call me Queen for nothing. Your aura tells me, like for instance, Mal's is more noticeable and more bright, while yours are....dull. And I presume that my old friend was here. Very close to Harry in fact. Uma didn't give you to much trouble, did she?" You look innocently at them.

"Wha- How did-?" They were speechless and couldn't form sentences correctly.

"Mmh? I don't quite understand what you are saying." You smugly state. "The water is my domain, it obeys. I hear things, words, stories, legends. Ursula's daughter is creating havoc for a wittle kingdom. You must know that Ursula was a pretty famous villain in the waters? And her daughter is no different. Until I heard she's gone soft."

Harry got up and stood beside you. "Well, let's go. We have a welcome feast attend."

"Right, right. I'm getting off track again." You put your hand to your forehead, shaking your head.

Darkness seemed to encase everyone's feet and swirled like mist. They all looked at you in fear. "As much as I would love to attend your boring feast, which is just going to be you guys keeping an eye on me, cause you know what they say, keep your friends close but your enemies closer. I got better things to do." The mist seemed to cover the four VK kids and encased them. "Well, tell them to fuck off. I don't want someone breathing down my back."

You transported the VK kids back to their petty castle. They felt ill for a moment before the black mist disappeared, showing them they were back in Auradon.

"What happened?" Ben asked running up to them. "What was that mist?"

"She declined." Evie sits down on a nearby bench.

"Yep, she teased Carlos for being so innocent and then flipped Harry like her was nothing, and then she declined and told us to tell you that you should fuck off, she doesn't need anyone to be breathing down her back. She said it all evilly and stuff and she transported us back here. The last thing I saw was both her and Harry's insane smiles. Gives me the creeps." Jay explained and took an inhale of breathe after talking so fast.

"So she's not coming. We don't know what she wants. If she teams up with Harry, then Harry will be unstoppable." Ben paces back and forth.

"Did you have to tell him that she teased me and called me innocent?" Carlos huffs and blushes, remembering the scene from the Isle.

"Great, she put a freakin love spell on Carlos!" Ben face palms.

"No she didn't..." Mal sweatdrops at Carlos. "Ben, I don't think we should mess with her. I mean, she closed the barrier after she entered and she hasn't caused any harm to us. Though the little we traveled through there, it looks like she and her crew made a mess. Let them deal with her."

Back at the Isle, You and Harry smiled insanely at each other.

'Dammmmn. He looks hot as fuck with that smile.' You checked him out before going over to a wall and slamming your head repeatedly on it. 'Stupid (Y/n)! Stop being a perv! You haven't thought this ever! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!'

"Uhhh...(Y/n)?" Harry asks, wondering why the fuck you were being so weird. "What are you doing?"

"Nothing, Harry. Just bashing my brain in. Nothing at all." You wave him off, continuing to slam your head into the wall.

You feel the all to familiar arms wrap around you and pull you away. You don't fight back this time, but snuggle closer to the warmth. You, being tired as fuck, fell asleep in his arms. He carried you to a hideout and laid you down on a bed and went off to do shit.

A few hours later, Harry returned and saw you still sleeping.

'She's got to wake up sometime. It's almost nighttime.' Harry though staring at your peaceful face. He put a strand of hair behind your ear.

The touch startled you and you started to awake.

"Oh, the sleeping beauty awakes."

"Huh?" You stare sleepily at the person. "Harry?" You yawn and start to go back to sleep.

"Dammit, (Y/n)! Wake the fuck up!" He yelled in your ear.

You jolted up and head butted him. "Fuck! That fucking hurts, you dick. Why the fuck did you do that?"

"Well, you needed to wake up. You sleep through most of the day." He explained.

"I'm a night owl!" You exclaimed like it was the most obvious thing in the world. "That's when I do all my evil stuff!"

He sighed. "Sooo. You know those VK kids that came?"

"What?"

"Uma went all soft on them, especially the King. Who didn't even bother showing up. Do you know where you are?"

"Nope! And why the fuck would Uma go soft on those people. They annoy me."

"No idea. We are in the Isle of the Lost. It's a prison. All the villains and their kids are looked in here with the magic barrier that surrounds this island. Those fuckers in Auradon trapped us here. Until you came and opened the barrier and closed it. People want out."

"Okay? I don't see how that's my problem."

"Well, I've heard that you are insanely evil and create chaos."

"That IS true..." You tap your chin. "And HOW will I get to create this chaos. If you didn't also hear, I'm one for big entrances and big things. The bigger the better!"

"Well...."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

449K 9.7K 24
Hayden has been trained her entire life by her father, Hades, for something more. However, this training came at a cost: her freedom. After years of...
33.8K 1.5K 38
It all started with a task from a God. A fated meeting starting the ball rolling to get innocents off the isle of the lost. A task one mermaid set...
81.2K 2.3K 17
"All mine?" "All yours, ๐—›๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ." ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ a demi-god and a pirate can't seem to forge...