They Call Me Queen (Harry Hoo...

By Warrior_Izzy

She was the Daughter of Hades, abandoned and kidnapped. Until she rose to the top of the food chain, claiming... More

Prologue
Isle Arc (II)
Isle Arc (III)
Out At Sea Arc (I)
Out At Sea Arc (II)
Out At Sea Arc (III)
Out At Sea Arc (IV)
Island Takeover Short Arc
Out At Sea Arc (V)
Out At Sea Arc (VI)
Blossoming Arc (I)
Blossoming Arc (II)
Grand Arena Arc (I)

Isle Arc (I)

4.6K 127 64
By Warrior_Izzy

You stood on the deck of your ship. De Vliegende Hollander. A ship you stole from a crew, killed them and had your skeleton crew, man the ship.

Oh? Davy Jones? You sunk his ass to the bottom of the ocean.

"Captain (Y/n)! There is an unknown island up ahead!" A skeleton chattered.

"Set sail for it!" You commanded the crew and they put the sails up. You cleared the fog with a wave of your hand, revealing an island with land to the right of it.

"Prepare for docking boys! Time to explore!" You shouted raising your sword up. The crew briefly stopped to do the same, while shouting in excitement.

The Flying Dutchman was sailing closer to the Isle, you got a better look at the place and it looked like a shit hole quite literally. You sailed near it and sensed a magic barrier, sighing you waved your hand again and an opening in the barrier allowed your ship in. Little did you know that in Auradon, the castle was on high alert once they heard that a ship was spotted entering the Isle, breaking through the barrier but closing it after they entered.

King Ben, Queen Mal, his parents, and some elders where in a meeting, discussing the problem with the ship. They were quite weary of this powerful magic presence. King Ben was working out a plan and laying it all out for them until a guard burst in.

"What is the meaning of interrupting our very important meeting?" An elder asked, annoyed.

The guards eyes were wide with panic. "I-it's the....FLYING DUTCHMAN!"

Everyone in the room stopped in shock. "No that's not possible! It's only a legend!" the former king shouted at the poor guard.

"Come look for yourself if you don't believe me!" He waved them to continue following him. They used binoculars to zoom in on your ship. They all gasped in fear at the words that claimed your ship, The Flying Dutchman. Looking over they saw a (h/c) haired girl with a captains hat on, in pirate clothing. They shuddered in fear as they sensed the power radiating from you.

You felt eyes on you and you looked up. You noticed a glint in the sunlight, since you cleared up the fog, and saw many people with binoculars watching you. You looked at them and smiled an evil smile, waving at them.

The group stood in fear as you waved at them.

"There's no way she can see us from such a far distance!" An elder shouted, frightened.

"So it's not a legend." Mal stared at the (h/c) haired, (e/c) eyed girl. "That's got to be her."

"No, Mal. She's not real. She's only a legend, no one has proof of her existence." Ben argued with her.

"She's not a legend! We just saw that exact girl that is described in the legends! If that's not enough proof, her boat! It's not fake! Or the skeleton crew! Or the fact that she could open the barrier! And the power and authority radiating off her, the fact that she could see us from such a far distance! Did you notice that the fog cleared up when her boat arrived, like it moved for her!" Mal angrily exclaimed. "She's real! We don't know what she wants, but if all those legends are true, then she is very powerful. I'm not sure if we'd be able to beat her if she tried to kill us..."

"We need to go ask her what she wants. Someone needs to go to the Isle and ask." Ben sighed. "Mal...I hate to ask you of this, but would you and the VK's be willing to go check this out? Of course I'll come and some other guards."

"You're not coming, Ben. Remember last time you decided to go with my friends? You got captured. You don't know the Isle like we do. I'll go, as a representative of Auradon and I'll ask my friends." Mal spun around on her heel and left to go find her friends.

"I have a feeling something big is going to happen.." Ben sighs and turns back to the castle, walking away from the coast.

You look over at the mainland and see that they have left. Smirking, you docked the ship and strutted off with your head held high. Someone ran into you, probably trying for your wallet, but you grabbed the kid who did and picked them up to eye level by the hair.

"Eh? Who are you?" You glare at the poor kid.

"Uhh...I don't know." They answered.

"Well, I don't care anyways. Give it back, you bitch." You held your other hand out.

The girl gave you back your bag of coins and you threw her down. She scampered away, terrified. That made you smirk evilly. Your skeleton crew followed behind you, as you walked around. People moved out of the way, terrified of what you'd do to them. They've heard of you, only legends, but now they know they weren't legends and neither are you.

You pointed in five directions and started forward again. The crew split up in five groups, some staying with you and went off to find something useful here, if there was anything. You gave everything a once over before huffing angrily.

"Are you kidding me? This shit hole doesn't have a decent restaurant anywhere!" You turned around to your crew. "Fuck this place up!" You raised your hand and black smoke like magic came from your hand. It shot up into the air creating a skull with two swords in its skull, the signal for do whatever the hell you want. Skeleton cries were heard everywhere as you and your crew fucked everything up. You came across a restaurant that looked as shitty as everything else, but you were starving so you decided to check it out. Shooting another magic signal with food, you walked in.

Everyone stopped what they were doing and stared wide eyed at you.

"Y-you're C-captain (Y-y/n) (L-l/n)! Captain of T-The F-Flying D-Dutchman!" A customer stuttered in fear.

"Hah! You can barely say my name and the ship I sail! Didn't you know I was visiting? I would've thought all the commotion me and my crew caused would've announced our presence." You smiled sickly at him and waved your hand for your skeleton crew to enter. "Now! Get me something decent to eat and you might live through this!"

People who weren't even working there moved and went to go get food for you.

"What is going on here?" A voice asks from behind you.

"Oh hello!" You say cheerfully, spinning around to meet the newcomer.

"Is there a problem?" He asks.

You see a pirate dude with a hook on his hand. "COOL!" You exclaim and inspect his hook. "Is it real? Did you loose your hand or something? Did some monster bit your hand off and you hand to replace it with a hook and then you went back for revenge and beat the shit out of it?" You grab his hook and it slid right off revealing his perfectly good hand. "Lame." You toss the hook back to him and sit down at the bar seats.

"Who are you?" He asks smiling insanely. "Be careful, or I might just hook you!"

"Me?" You gasp. "Why would you do that?" You feign sadness. "Like you could. I'm (Y/n) (L/n)! Nice to meet you, fellow pirate! I might just have to kill you!"

He laughs evilly. "I'd like to see you try, sweetheart!"

You get up and pull him down, since you were slightly shorter then him. Your faces were inches apart. "Oh I could, dear. I don't suppose you recognize me." You see the look of realization and fear, but was gone as fast as it was there.

"You don't scare me, sweetheart. Why don't you step aside and let the real pirates through?"

You let him go and laugh. "I like you! No one has told me I ain't a real pirate! But then again they couldn't even if they wanted cause they're all dead!" You sit back down, your crew filling up tables and you at the bar counter. "So can I get some food or nah? Be careful, the wrong answer might cost you your life!"

He stands behind you and puts his hand and hook on either sides of you on the counter. He leaned down and whispers in your ear. "You don't mess around do you, sweetheart?"

You lean back into him. "Nope! So get these people working or I'll have to kill you all and leave! URSULA! I KNOW YOU'RE BACK THERE! GET ME SOME FOOD!"

A tentacle throws some food in front of you before retreating back. You look at the food suspiciously, sniffing it. "Seriously? All I do is take the title as Queen of the Sea and you try to poison me? Rude!" You throw the food at your crew, who eat it greedily. Their skeletons, they can't be poisoned. "Hey, hook guy! Get me some food! I'm hungry!" You spin your seat around to face him.

He raises his hook to stroke your cheek, causing every crew member of yours to stand and point their swords at him. He freezes before relaxing and retreating his hand. "Relax! I wouldn't want to hurt such a beautiful thing!"

"This thing, has a name." You put your hand up and the pirates sit back down but glare, if they could, at the man. "Be careful, and you just might be the one who gets hooked. It would be a shame if I had to kill such an interesting pirate. Now tell me, who was your father?"

"Captain Hook, sweetheart. Names Harry, so you know the name you'll be screaming."

You spit in his face. "Not likely. This shit is lame, let's move." You stand up and shove people to the ground as you and your crew exit the restaurant.

"What an interesting woman." Harry mumbles to himself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.2K 251 11
What if Harry Hook had a sister? What if she was chosen as one of the VKs? Read to find out what will happen when Hadley goes to Auradon prep with th...
70.9K 1.1K 10
Book 1 ~ Y/N is the daughter of Hades, Demi-God of the Underworld, and has a very low profile on the Isle. Then she gets invited to stay in Auradon w...
448K 9.7K 24
Hayden has been trained her entire life by her father, Hades, for something more. However, this training came at a cost: her freedom. After years of...
97.1K 1.5K 25
(Y/n) is the daughter of Peter Pan. She lives on The Isle of The Lost. Usually hung around Mal and her group (the VK's) but also spends time with Uma...