Naruto Cinderella story

By kankuro-chan

This is gonna be diffrent there is gonna be 4 maids 4 step sisters a step mother 3 godparents 4 princes and l... More

Intro
Chap 1
Chap 2

Introduction

1.2K 25 2
By kankuro-chan

The maids are : naruto gaara kiba and shikamaru

Stepsisters: ino and Sakura akimara and shinaka (names of the girl versions of kiba and shikamaru)

Step mother is sakura's mom ms.hurano

The godparents is Tsunade jiraiya and Orochimaru

The princes is Sasuke Rock Lee Shino and Neji

A put in kakashi and Iruka are Sasuke guardian Shibi Aburame is Shino's father Gai is Rock Lee's father (might as well they act the same but Lee is not gonna have the same appearance as him. He is gonna be more attractive). Hizashi is Neji's father.

Also naruto is Gonna have his father last name and his parents are Kyuubi and Minato They also have animals as well: Naruto a fox Kiba a dog Gaara a raccoon Shikamaru a snow wolf.

The princes are:Sasuke a snake shino wolf Rock Lee raccoon ( you'll see why) and neji a white wolf (same reason)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

750K 20.3K 75
မင်းဟာ လူသားတွေကိုကယ်တင်နေတဲ့ဆရာဝန်မလေးပေမယ့်ကိုယ့်အတွက်တော့ အချစ်တွေကုသပေးမယ့် အချစ်ဒေါက်တာမလေးပါ..... #စဝ်ခ...
1M 33.5K 79
"𝙾𝚑, 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖! 𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜! 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢'𝚛𝚎...𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚕𝚐ä𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑...
183K 8.4K 106
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
129K 2.3K 48
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...