Chap 1

Naruto pov

"I Guess It's time to get up guys" I said to them we all got dressed in shorts with a shirts that were torn and boots.

We all started with our chores it always took all day just to finish them. We wake the rest of the family and got their breakfast.

"Naruto shikamaru clean our rooms." said ino and Sakura.

"gaara kiba clean our rooms as well and do our laundry." Akimara and shinaka said.

They were spoiled and evil. We did as what they said we were also singing while we were doing so. They were jealous of our voices.

After that we split up and started doing different chores Gaara cleaned the barn, Shika cleaned the living room, Kiba got the kitchen and I got stuck with cleaning the entry way and stair cases.

Stepmother came in and was holding a letter "Everyone gather around." She said when everyone did she said.

"The princes are having a ball looking for a mate and it's tonight" we gasped.

"Um stepmother will it be alright if we can go?" Shika asked.

"As if " they four girls said.

"hmm you may be able to go if you can find a outfit and finish your chores." she said.

"mother you can't be serious" Sakura said.

"I did say if they could now." stepmother said.

We went and finished our chores. When we did we found out it was seven and we looked for our best clothes. When we did we looked sex-able. When we got down stairs they were already gone. We were mad as hell we just sat there on the stairs when we saw sparkles we looked up and see three people.

No one

"Who Are you?" kiba said

"we are you godparents and we are here to help you find your princes" a woman said

"ok but how" naruto said

"we know what happen to your parents and we want to help by the way the name is Tsunade" the woman said

"Orochimaru and this is jiraiya" said the man "well let's get you four and your pets all groomed" jiraiya said they pulled out scrolls and told them to step on them with our pets. They stepped on it and and the godparents made hand signs.

Shikamaru and Snow's transform : Shikamaru was wearing a tight white shirt that goes over his hands, black pants with a sash going around him, he had ring and brackets with wolves on them he had a green pendent on, his hair was grown down to his butt and was held back with a jaded headband except the bangs that went to the sides, he was wearing high heeled boots that were black. Snow's had a green jacket with a matching collar.

Gaara and Shukaku:
Gaara was wearing a red shirt with a sash that was black, he was wearing a red colored pants with a little gourd around his waist, he had long red hair that went to his back with a ruby head banned holding it back. A red and purple pendent rings with raccoons on it as well as the bracelets. Red high heeled boots. Shukaku wears the same as snow but red and purple.

Naruto the same as shikamaru with blue and white with sapphire studded headband and fox bracelets and rings white high heeled boots. Kyuubi same outfit as shukaku but blue and red

Kiba same as shikamaru but colors are gray and black with topaz studded headband and pendent gray high heels. Akamaru same as every animal but colors gray and white

Kiba pov

"Wow we look sexy as hell even the animals look cute. Thank you very much god parents." I said

"Your welcome now come along your princes await." Tsunade said

We walked out side and saw a chariot waiting for us. We got in and before it went Jiraiya said.

"When the clock strikes 12 you must stay with your prince and only he will know what your personality is. That and a whole bunch of men would try to rape you." He said then the carriage went to the ball and we walked to meet the princes. Everyone was staring at us we chuckled at it and made our way to the princes.