Chap 2

The princes pov

These girls and boys that showed up to 'marry us' was such a pain. But we would yawn and bow and they would leave. We was about to sit when we saw four beautiful boys walk our way.

They bowed to us and said "hello our princes. It's a pleasure to meet you." Their voices were beautiful as well.

"Now the princes would like to dance with a person of their choosing."

We walked and found who we want to dance with. The four boys who spoke to us. We grabbed their hands and started slow dancing.

Neji pov

I started to dance with one of the brunette that came up to us earlier. We started dancing and I asked

"What is your name by the way?"

"The name is Shikamaru Nara and yours if I might ask" he said with a smile.

"The name is prince Neji Hyuuga and it's a pleasure to meet you." I said with a smile.

"You have a pretty smile" he said "and so do you my wolf"

Rock Lee pov

I walked to the red head and asked "Would you like to have this youthful and wonderful dance with me?" he blushed and nodded. We started to spin around the dance floor.

"I never caught your name lovely" I said.

"My name is Gaara no Subaku any it's a pleasure to meet you" he said.

"the pleasures all mine by the way the names Prince Rock Lee.And I'm hoping you would like to be my mate?" I asked

"I would love to." He said with a smile a beautiful smile. We just continue to dance around the ball room.

Shino pov

I chose a Burnett as well as Neji. We started dancing around.

"So what is the name of the person that I'm dancing with?" I asked him.

"The name is Kiba Inuzuka" he said with a smile.

"the name is prince Shino Aburame and it's a pleasure to meet you" I said with a smile

"Your smile is really handsome on you Priñçé Aburame." He said.

"Thank you and your smile is really sexy on you my dear puppy." I said in his ear.

I heard him purr when I did that. We just held each other and started dancing around.

Sasuke pov

I chose the blond with the fox on his head. The fox seem to like me. We started to dance around then I introduce my self. "My name is prince Sasuke Uchiha and I would love if you be my mate." I said.

He smiled and said "My name is Naruto Namikaze-kitsune and it's a pleasure to meet you and I would love to." We was dancing around and so was everyone else. The other princes started to dance to the balcony and that's where we headed. When me and the other princes were outside we went the water fountain and sat.

Shikamaru pov

We sat at the fountain and looked at the stars.

"Um there's something you should know about us and it's not pretty." Gaara said.

"We are all ears." Prince Lee said.

"We are maids in the village we never use to be but now we are." Gaara said.

"We are not understanding." Prince Shino said.

"Do you know of the massacre that happen six years ago?" I asked. They nodded.

"We were in that massacre they murdered our family. We was having a happy time when our step mother and her family killed our parents and made us slaves. They took our real pendants that our parents gave to us and gave it to them. And now we can't even get the things out parents inherited to us." Naruto said tears coming out his eyes.

"We can't even protect ourselves and if we did we would have lost everything." Kiba said.

"And we can't have that." I said.

"we understand and gaara you look like Kankuro." Lee said.

"Kankuro no Subaku is my big brother he married somebody named Sai and we never heard from them." Gaara said.

"Well we are gonna marry you so you can have your heritage and you can decide to be with us or not." Sasuke said.

"We are staying with you even though we want what ours we still want to be with y'all." Kiba said.

No ones pov

They smiled and led them back to the castle and down a hallway. There they walked to a room with people in it drinking wine.

"Aw Sasuke Shino Lee and neji what brings you hear?" A man with glasses and brown hair asked.

"We like you all to meet our future mates." Shino said.

Shino stepped forward to the man and said. "Father this is kiba Inuzuka my mate. Kiba this is my father king Shibi Aburame." He said.

Kiba bowed and said "It's an honor to meet you king Aburame." The King bowed and a said "Its a pleasure to meet an Inuzuka."

"Father this is my mate Gaara no Subaku Gaara this is my father mait Gai." Gaara bowed and said "Its a pleasure to meet you."

"It's a pleasure to meet Kankuro little brother." King Gai said.

"Father this is my mate Shikamaru Nara. Shika this is my father Hizashi Hyuuga." Neji said Shika bowed and said "Its a pleasure to meet you king Hyugga."

"The pleasures all mine and just so you know that I'm expecting grand kids by the end of the year." He said.

"Father !!" neji said blushing.

"Calm down neji "

"Father I would like you to me Naruto Namikaze-kitsune. Naruto meet my father Kakashi Hatake and his mate Iruka Umino Hatake." Naruto bowed and said "Its a pleasure"

"pleasure ours and are you related to Minato and Kyuubi?" Kakashi asked Naruto nodded.

"Well it's a pleasure meeting you I guess you all live by yourselves in that castle." Iruka asked.

"No we got thrown to the Maid section of our own catlse by the hurano family and were not allowed to even participate in the events such as these." Naruto said. The grown ups gasped and stood. "How did you get out thrones by them?" Aburame asked

"They killed our parents and we were not 16 yet to take the throne and now were just servants to them and whores also." Gaara said.

"We just want what's ours and we will be happy we just want our element pendants that they store away so we can't get them." Shikamaru said.

"Even Naruto can't keep up with saving us." kiba said

"and why is that ?" Iruka said.

"Naruto took every abuse for us even when we was willing to take them but naruto is just to stubborn to let us" shika said.

"I took beatings and been cut so deep that I had to have surgery and I even took sexual abuse for them. My papa told me that if a your going to be a leader your going to have to stand up to people who hurt your family and I did that." naruto said.

"wow you took those punishment for them and that's a leader Naruto a true leader and we are happy that your marrying our sons." Gai said.

Time skip 10 years

Everything went to as planned. The princes married Naruto Shika Gaara and Kiba. Each of them have 3 kids together. The hurano got the death penalty for their crimes. The princes wives got there things back and they lived for a long time with their parent in laws and husbands an their kids forever.