Falling for my Asshole Boss

Від JeniRaeD

Needs editing and will be editing soon Alexis Miller is a 23 year old who is freshly out of college. She was... Більше

Authors Note:
1-Meeting the boss
2-A job well done
3-Paris: part 1
4-Paris: part 2
5-I need to know
6-Surprises
7-Finally opened the doors
8-Embarrassed
9-Confronting him
10-I want you
11-Jealousy hits
12-It's you that I want
13-What is your answer
14-Come home with me
15-Yes, if you still want me
16-You're so stunning
17-Oh shit!
18-I love you
19-Move in with me
20-Trouble
21-Give him a chance...
22-Your choice
23-She's the one
24-She said..
25-Back to reality
26-Some answers
27-Enjoyment
28-Confession
29-A shocking surprise
30-Celebration
31-"Asshole"
32-Justice
33-Preparing
35-In love...
36-Epilogue
Cast
stolen

34-Wedding Day

179K 6.4K 1K
Від JeniRaeD

A month after my kidnapping, I have put it past me as I am now preparing to say "I Do" to Levi Matthews. I cannot wait to spend the rest of my life with him. The night before the big day I had spent the night at my sister's house. We talked for hours and cried a little wishing that our parents would have been here to share my special day. I do know they will be there in spirit.

We get to the church early so I can get dressed and get my hair done. When I put on my dress I felt like I hit the jackpot, not only did I score a man of my dreams, I scored a man with so much love and affection, so caring and someone who showed me what true love really is. I still cannot get over getting married to a billionaire, I never thought I would ever be so lucky, I don't even care about that, all I care is that he makes me happy and that we have a family coming into this world in a few months.

I look at my bridesmaids, my sister the maid of honor, Sandy and my cousin Amanda, "You all look so beautiful, thank you all for for being here for me."

Charles knocks on the door, "You all ready? It's time." I look at him with a big smile. "I'm more than ready." We all got in line I stood outside, taking a deep breath as I watch my nieces run around, Sandy yelling at them to get in front of me. I had to chuckle about it. They looked way too cute.

Everyone starts walking in, Charles takes my arm and kisses my cheek. "You look beautiful. Levi is a lucky man."

We start walking down the aisle and my heart starts to pound as I see Levi, he looked at me with a big smile putting his hand to his heart. I just couldn't stop smiling. I wanted to walk faster just to get to him.

We finally get there as Charles hands me off to Levi. Levi kisses me as he takes me arm. "You have to wait." I laughed whispering to him. "I couldn't help it, you took my breath away when I seen you walking down the aisle." He smiles.

We stood there facing each other doing our vows, Levi would get choked up trying to say them.

We placed our rings on each others fingers, Levi looked at the Priest, "Can I kiss her yet? I can't wait any longer." Everyone started to laugh.

"I know pronounce you man and wife, you may now kiss your bride." The priest says with a grin.

He cupped his hand behind my head pulling me close to him, a kiss filled with so much passion, that lasted for what felt like eternity. Taking my breath away.

He picks me up carrying me out of the church. "I can't wait until tonight." He says kissing me. We stood outside greeting the guests as they congratulate us.

There was then an older couple that came up to us smiling away, I didn't know who they were but she gave me a huge hug "It's so nice to finally meet you, you look beautiful." The older woman says to me. "Alexis, I want you to finally meet my parents. Antonio and Loretta. They flew here from Slovenia." Levi introduces us.

I look at him in shock, "Oh! I just assumed.." I start to say and give them each a hug. "So nice to meet you!" They stood next to us while we greeted the rest of the attendee's.

We arrive at the reception hall and was so amazed at how beautiful it looked. My centerpieces turned out beautiful, the set up, everything was just perfect.

When it came time for our first dance, he surprised me with our dance. He had us do our very first dance together the waltz. I wasn't so nervous to do it this time it felt like I was a pro. Everyone stood their smiling and taking pictures. We then did another slow dance and had exchanged dances with everyone willing.

We walked around talking with all the guests, and was happy that everything was going great with no interruptions. It was then time for the cake cutting, we sliced our cake together wrapping our arms around each others we exchanged our pieces of cake feeding eachother.

I noticed Levi had some frosting on his lips so I pulled him close to me licking the frosting off and giving him a kiss. I didn't want to let him go, and couldn't wait until later tonight to be one as husband and wife.

We mingled a little longer until we were gathered to toss the bouquet and the garter.

The song Single Ladies comes on, with everyone in a circle around Levi and I, and being that I'm 6 months pregnant they had me sit on a chair while he covered my eyes, everyone going in a circle around me, when the music stopped I tossed the bouquet to which one of Jillian's little girls caught.

I remained in the chair so that he could get my garter off. The song Sexy Back came on, he started to move in sexy moves making me laugh, but what really made me giggle was when he got on his knees and put his head inside my dress, kissing from me from my feet along up to my crotch, I'm sure everyone seen my reaction when I felt him slide my panties over teasing me with his tongue making me wet.

He then slides the garter off with his teeth, everyone cheering when he finally comes out of my dress with the garter in his mouth. I stand up to cover his eyes while all the single men gather round to catch the garter. To which my good friend and colleague Michael caught.

It was getting towards the end of the night, so I had Jillian help me change into a different dress and have her bring my dress to her house so that it didn't get ruined. This dress really showed off my huge growing belly. I had to laugh.

I walked out to find Levi, he was talking with his parents, he seen me looking for him and waved me over to them. His mom had to rub my belly, telling us that they would be staying until after the birth of the boys. That they didn't want to miss it. We give them hugs and say our goodbyes before heading off to our honeymoon suite.

We walked in our Paradise Suite at the Sybaris hotel, and I was in awe. It came with our own pool, a waterfall, misting steam room & hot tub which I can't use anyways, as well as a massage chair and fireplace. The room was gorgeous.

First thing we did was strip our clothes off and went in the pool. I went up to him wrapping my arms and legs around him kissing each other hungrily, I felt his shaft get hard, I started to stroke it and placed him inside of me, riding him like crazy until he released himself.

"That's not fair." He says kissing my neck.

"What's not fair?"

"You didn't get to release yourself when I did."

"That's OK, satisfying you, means I'm satisfied as well." I smile. "Not like we're finished anyways." I smile.

We swam around for a while, splashing each other and horsing around like little kids.

He went into the hot tub for a bit while I went on the massaging chair.

"I can't believe we finally did this and with no issues." I say to him happily. "I was worried that one of them would have gotten out of jail and was going to cause issues."

"I made sure they weren't getting out. I wanted to make sure you enjoyed your special day. I didn't want any unannounced people showing up and causing problems." He says as he gets out of the hot tub walking towards me.

He picks me up and places me on the bed, he starts kissing my feet making me laugh. He then starts placing kisses along my legs working his way up to my clit. He softly circles my clit I grab a hold of the blanket as he thrusts his tongue inside of me swirling his tongue around. Making me moan loudly and arch my back.

I start to twitch as I hit my peak moaning "Levi...." He starts to place kisses along my my stomach moving up to my breasts flicking his tongue on my hardened nipple and moving to the other one.

I grab a hold of his hair as he's placing kisses along my collarbone and neck, i pull him up to my lips kissing him hard. I moan in his mouth "I want you now."

He thrusts in me hard and deep, wrapping my legs around him he places his hands underneath me raising me for deeper access as he thrusts, sending shock waves through my body.

The feeling of pure ecstasy. We both quiver as we release, I release my legs from him as he lays on me both of us trying to catch our breath.

After another couple more times of making love, we lay in bed cuddling "I have another surprise for you." He says grinning.

"What's that?"

He gets out of bed grabbing an envelope out of his jacket pocket and handing it to me.

I open it up and was in shock to where he's taking me for our honeymoon.

SORRY about all the pictures, I just wanted you to see and feel Alexis special day! Hope you enjoyed this chapter. 2 more chapters to go!

As a surprise I will be posting this today instead of tomorrow, I'm heading out of town for the weekend and wanted to get this chapter out to you, if I have wifi reception I will post more chapters.

Please don't forget to comment and vote!! You guys are the greatest!❤❤😍😍❤❤

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

Our Secret [Completed] Від Sophi T

Жіночі романи

195K 7.4K 31
[Book 2 in the Secret series] "That's not what I meant..." I chew on my lip. "Well, what the fuck did you mean then?" He shouts. "When I'm there I d...
443K 24.4K 26
Tiffany is 26, she left L.A. during her husbands work party after secretly signing annulment papers with her attorney earlier in the day, instructing...
My Desire Від Mrs. Roxas

Романтика

10.2K 362 32
As Brent (28) and Jessica (24) confront their pasts, they uncover deep-seated secrets that threaten not only their relationship but also the stabilit...
11.6K 123 14
Jake despised weak women, especially women who showed interest in him. A strong and independent woman was what could drive the beast in him, but ther...