Do pal ki thi ye dilon ki Das...

By Pjcutee

A story of separation and longing for love. Shivika, got married after facing many troubles because of his mo... More

Dramatis Personae
1. Her condition
2. Painful Meeting
3. She is no one to me
4. Confrontation
5. I'm sorry
6. Fun time or Trouble time...
7. Obros or bhabhi's devars ?
8. It's hurting
9. Dreadful incident
10. Don't go to her
11. Revealed
12. She left
13. How could we ?
14. New Life
15. Her New Life
16. We've to do something
17. Tere liye Hum hain jiye
18. A Mission
19. Challenge
20. She cares
21. Jealousy
22. Love
23. Missing the family
24. Our Family
25. Shivaay is gone
27. Happiness after the Pain
28. Possessive
29. Romance
30. Come back, Anika !
31. Papa's Pastries
32. Birthday
32. The great Wall of Anvay Singh Oberoi
33. Drawer full of chocolates
Epilogue
New story

26. Home sweet Home

5.8K 399 65
By Pjcutee

Hlo darlings

ENJOY READING 💕💕💕
__________________________

Shivaay was sweating badly as he knew how much girls hate the word fat. On top of that, his girl was pregnant and those pregnancy hormones were on their peeks. Anika glared him with her fire spitting yet teary eyes.

Anika : Oh ! Toh aap isi liye nahi chahte ki mai aloo puri khao kyunki voh oily hai aur usme fat hai. Aap nahi chahte ki mai moti ho jaun. Iska matlab yeh hai ki jab mai pregnancy ki vajah se aur zyada moti ho jaungi toh phir mujhe pasand nahi karenge.

And she started crying. Whole family was watching the free movie which was now a days getting more interesting and entertaining. Who on earth wouldn't want to see THE SHIVAAY SINGH OBEROI begging and pacifying his wife. It was a scenario worth watching. All of them grabbed their own snacks and started enjoying. The couples sat together, hand in hand. Dadi, Sahil and Bhavya sat together and Rudy was making a video of the epic SHIVIKA fight. Shivaay was continously trying to woo Anika and was passing tissue papers to her one by one, to wipe her tears.

Shivaay : Ani, my jaan I didn't mean to say that you will get fat. I wanted you to eat the salad because it will give nutrients to you.

Anika (Wiping her tears with Tissue) : Then why did you denied Rudy from having the oily food ?

Shivaay : So that you don't feel michmichi seeing the oily food.

Anika : Toh jab mai moti ho jaungi toh aap tab bhi mujhse pyaar karenge ?

Shivaay : mai tumse hamesha pyar karunga, jitna abb karta hun usse bhi zyada.

Anika : Kya ?

Shivaay was speaking each and every word very carefully and sweetly so that Anika don't get any chance to be offended. But his stars were not that good.

Anika : Isska matlab jab delivery ke baad main phir se patli ho jaungi toh aapka pyaar mere liye kam ho jayega.

Shivaay : Nahi Anika, kabhi nahi. Mera pyar tumhare liye kabhi kam nahi hoga.

Anika : Pinky promise (Extending her little finger towards him)

Shivaay (Entangling his little finger with hers) : Pinky promise.

Finally, Anika was back to normal and Shivaay too. Anika again spoke, which scared shivaay.

Anika : Lekin mujhe kuchh chahiye.

Shivaay : K..kya ?

Anika : Mujhe ghar jana hai.

Shivaay : Hum ghar par hi toh hain, Ani.

Anika : Humare ghar, Oberoi Mansion jana hai aur voh bhi aaj hi. HUMARE GHAR, OBEROI MANSION, AUR VOH BHI AAJ HI.

Shivaay : Okay... wait ! What ?

Anika smiled widely and the whole family's face including Shivaay was worth watching. Their faces held smiles and happy tears as finally the heart of the family was going to return to turn the Mansion into a home sweet home again.

Everyone did breakfast together and after breakfast Shivaay and Anika went to pack their bags. The other family members didn't need any packing as they came yesterday only and their bags weren't unpacked yet. They were going to leave in the evening. Maan and Geet were informed by Anika about their departure. Although they were sad because Anika had become a part of their life and small family but they were happy because Anika got her happiness back.

After bidding bye to Maan and Geet, Oberoi Family left for Mumbai in their private jet. By the night they reached Oberoi Mansion by ten at night. Dadi did Anika's aarti and welcomed her. They had already ate their dinner in the jet, so they retired to their rooms as Anika needed rest.

As Anika entered 'their' room, She was welcomed by completely changed surroundings. The room was changed. The wallpaper on the wall behind the bed was also removed and the place was empty.

Anika : Y..yeh Shivaay...yeh sab, yeh wallpaper kahan hai ? Aur yeh ssab..

Shivaay shushed her by keeping his finger on her lips.

Shivaay : Kitna bolti ho tum. Mujhe jawab dene toh do.

Anika : Ok.

Shivaay : Main bas tumhe miss karta tha. Toh.. I just changed the room decor as per your taste.

Anika was teary eyed and also guilty because she felt she did wrong. Shivaay sensed her dilemmas and took her in hug.

Shivaay : Shh ! nahi meri jaan. Jaisa tum soch rahi ho aisa kuchh nahi hai. Tumhari vajah se kuchh nahi hua. Tumhari koi galti nahi thi balki galti meri thi. Agar maine voh sab nahi kiya hota toh tumhe aisa kadam uthane ki zaroorat nahi parti. Aur abb humein purani kadvi yadon ko peechhe chhod kar nayi yadein banani hain. Jahan sirf hum donon aur humare babies honge.

Anika nodded in yes and smiled. Anika released herself from the hug and turned towards the bed.

Anika ( Pointing at the wallpaper ) : Wallpaper ki jagah khali kyun hai, Shivaay?

Shivaay : yahan par hum humara bada sa portrait lagayenge, humare donon angels ke saath.

Anika smiled widely and hugged Shivaay again. Both slept hugging each other.

Oberoi Mansion was gleaming with happiness and all the family members as well as servants were busy in preparations for the god bharayi Rasam of their dear Anika.

Bhavya, Gauri and Geet were with Anika because they knew if she was left alone even for a minute, she will start walking here and there. In these three months, Anika was pampered by everyone like a baby. Dadi, Janvi and Pinky gave her instructions about handling herself and also told her how to handle the babies after the delivery. Bhavya and Gauri never left Anika alone and let her feel bored. Om and Rudra always helped Gauri and Bhavya in entertaining Anika in Shivaay’s absence, well ! in his presence too.

Shivaay was the most excited, happy and worried person. He got to know from the doctor how much pain a woman has to bear during the delivery. He knew he can't do anything but he had to make himself strong so that he can give strength to Anika. This was also a reason that Shivaay pampered Anika even more. A small frown on Anika's face, even if it's out of boredom, made him tensed. How much ever Anika or the family members tried, Anika's Bagad billa never listened to them. He fulfilled every single wish of his jaan, from food cravings to watching her favourite movies, from long drives to eating Matke vali kulfi late at night, and not to forget he learned to handle Anika's pregnancy hormones very well but Rudra was unhappy with this because he could no longer see his big brother getting scoldings from his wife. Anika's health was much better due to the care of the family.

Anika was ready, looking beautiful. The natural pregnancy glow was making her look even more gorgeous. Ofcourse, how could Anika forget to the blush at the mere mention of her bagad billa. Gauri teased her more by saying that Shivaay was going to have a hard time seeing her Anika jiji. Anika hid her face in her palms while Gauri, Bhavya and Geet looked at the person standing at the door. They quickly exited the room to give the couple some privacy.

Shivaay locked the door and stood behind his blushing queen who was still hiding her face in her palms. He bent down and kept his chin on Anika's shoulder while staring at her mirror reflection.

Sensing his touch, Anika's lips curved up in a beautiful smile while her eyes were still closed.

Anika : Kya Hua Shiv ?

Shivaay : Apni Jaan ko dekh raha hun. Anika, tum kabhi mujhe yeh pata lagne nahi dogi na ke asal mein tum kitni khoobsoorat ho ? Mai jab bhi sochta hun na, ki tum aaj se zyada khoobsoorat nahi lag sakti, agli baar phir se tum mujhe galat saabit kar deti ho. Jab bhi tumhe dekhta hun, mujhe phir se tumse pyaar ho jata hai.

Anika (Blushing ) : Shivaay kya bole ja rahe hain aap ?

Shivaay ( Sitting in front of her on his knees and holding her hands ) : main apni khoobsoorat biwi ko compliment de raha hun.

Anika : Shivaay jaiye ab.

Shivaay : Aise kaise chala jaun, mujhe mera kiss chahiye. Chalo ab zyada time waste mat karo aur jaldi do. Vaise bhi thodi der mein tumhare Voh dono devar aa jayenge.

Anika : Aap mere OmRu ko kuchh nahi bol sakte samjhe. Ab jaiye yahan se.

Shivaay : mujhe meri kiss do aur mai chala jaunga.

Anika : Shivaay !

Shivaay  ( In same way ) : Anika !

Meanwhile, in Rudra and Bhavya's room Rudra was troubling Bhavya.

Rudra : Bhavya I kept a matching stole with my sherwani. Where is it ?

Bhavya ( Busy in arranging her dress and jewellery ) : It must be here.

Rudra was mesmerised seeing the cute pout on Bhavya's face as she was confused about what to wear. Rudra came and back hugged her.

Bhavya : Rudy kya kar rahe hain. Ek toh hum itne confused hain aur upar se aap humein aur pareshan kar rahe hain.

Rudra : Ok. Ek deal karte hain, main tumhari help karta hun aur badle mein tum mujhe kuchh dogi.

Bhavya : kya ?

Rudra pointed at his lips and gave a naughty smile to Bhavya. Bhavya freed herself from his grip.

Bhavya : Rehne dijiye. Hum Gauri bhabhi ki help le lenge.

Bhavya left from there while blushing and Rudra gave a sheepish smile to himself.

Geet was in the kitchen to see the preparations of food. Just then someone back hugged her and placed a kiss on her shoulder. She knew it was Maan. She tried to free herself but he denied. He twirled her and was going to kiss her but....Rudra came and told him to stop as they have work to do. Geet left the place blushing while Maan smacked Rudra's head for spoiling his moment. They headed towards Omkara abd Gauri's room to meet Om.

Om and Gauri were in their room. Om was checking if everything was ok in the gift that he made for Anika and Shivaay. Gauri was having a tough time in handling him as he was checking it after every two minutes. Gauri told him that it was perfect but Om, the artist wanted it to be more than just perfect.

Gauri : Ok fine ! You just stare at this painting and I'm going to get ready in Bhavya's room.

She was about to leave when she was pulled by Om and was caged between Om's arms. She tried to free herself but in vain.

Om : Now ok, Gauri ? Now I'm looking at my wife rather than the painting.

Om tucked the random hair strands behind her ear. Gauri knew where it was going. So she dipped her finger in the paint that was kept on the table behind Om. She pinched Om's nose with her fingers and Om's nose became red because of the paint. He was looking like a joker. Gauri thought he will leave her now but Om held her more tightly.

Gauri : Leave me Mr. Artist.

Om : You'll get punishment for what you've done, Mrs. artist.

Gauri's punnishment was on the way when Maan and Rudra came in without knocking the door. Om and Gauri parted immidiately.

Rudra : No one is noble in this family other than me.

Om : SHUTUP RUDRA.

Gauri left the room.

Rudra : what Shutup ? Change your dialogue.

Maan : Ok guys, lets go and meet shivaay

Shivaay came closer and was about to capture Anika's lips when Maan, Om and Rudra barged into the room to meet their bhabhi. They immidiately closed their eyes with their hand and Shivaay and maintained distance from each other being red due to embarassment.

Maan/Om/Rudra : Hum ne kuchh nahi dekha.

Shivaay ( Whispering to himself ) : Lekin bigaad toh bhut kuchh diya. Nalayak bachche.

Om : Bhaiya aapka ho gaya ho toh hum apni Bhabhi se baat kar lein.

Before Shivaay could say anything, Rudra said : Arey O, Bhaiya ka toh chalta rehta hai. Bhaiya, chalo jao ab humein bhi bhabhi se baat karne do.

Shivaay was giving angry glares to them which they ignored in royal style. Geet, Gauri and Bhavya entered the room putting an end to the boys' drama and took Anika with them without giving a glance to theur husbands who were mesmerised seeing them. The girls were too happy to notice their husbands drooling over them.

Gauri's attire

Bhavya's attire

Geet's attire

Shivaay ( teasing them ) : Tit for tat.

Maan ( changing the topic ) : Are you guys coming or not and he left from there.

Shivaay, Om, Rudra and Maan came downstairs. Anika was sitting on the Swing that was decorated with flowers.

Shivaay was so contended to see her smiling whole heartedly. Janvi saw them standing there. She came to them and asked them to leave as it was ladies' function. They tried every possible way to stay there but the ladies didn't leave any chance to trouble the desperate boys. They literally begged infront of Dadi but Dadi also denied to help them and asked them to go to the garden as gents are there.

Anika became a little sad when Shivaay went out of her sight. Her happy and glowing face fell down which was noticed by everyone.

Dadi : what happened, puttar ?

Anika nodded in a no with a fake smile.

Dadi : I know what happened. Gauri, go and call everyone and Billu too.

Anika smiled and hugged Dadi. Dadi kissed her forhead and removed evil eye from her. All the gents were allowed to attend the function so they were happy but the happiest were Maan, Shivaay, Om and Rudra. Shivaay came and stood beside Anika. Maan, Om and Rudra tried to go closer to their respective partners but they were busy in their own "happy girl's world".

Om, Rudra and Maan were still teasing Shivaay for staring Anika like a love struck teenager. Shivaay was a little embarrassed but he can't help it as it was all his beautiful wife's fault, not his. Just then, someone came, and Covered Anika's eyes with her hands. Anika recognised the touch and smiled widely.

Anika : Prinku !

Priyanka : How do you always manage to recognise me ?

Anika : Because I know that only my Prinku can do all these naughty antics.

Priyanka pouted childishly and chuckled.

Anika : Ok tell me, You remembered us now ? After going to Paris you forgot us.

Priyanka : Bhabhi actually I had so much of work. That's why I didn't get time. But now I'm here, so we will enjoy a lot.

Soon, the function started. Dadi gave Anika a pair of beautiful bangles and filled her lap with fruits and gifts. All the ladies did the same and gifted Anika many things. Each lady whispered something in Anika’s ear to wish her good luck for the new and the most beautiful phase of her life.

Shivaay went to his room and took out two boxes from his cupboard. He came to Anika and sat on his knees infront of her.

Shivaay : Anika, Jo gift tum mujhe de rahi ho humare babies ke roop mein, uski keemat ka tumhe andaza bhi nahi hai. Yeh tohfa duniya ka sabse khoobsoorat aur anmol tohfa hai. Iske mukaable, mera gift toh kuchh bhi nahi hai par phir bhi mai tumahare liye yeh laya hun. ( Anika, the gift you are giving to me, our babies, that is very precious. My gift is nothing infront of it. But still I've got this for you. )

Shivaay made her wear the anklets with his own hands and the whole family was aww at this gesture.

Anika ( with tears and a smile ) : Bhut Khoobsurat hai.

Shivaay : Tumse zyada nahi.

Anika blushed and the youngsters hooted for the cheesy line by Mr. Romantic Singh Oberoi.

Shivaay : Wait, Ek aur cheez hai.

Anika : Aur kya ?

Shivaay took out one more box and handed it over to Anika. He asked her to open it. As Anika opened the box she was so happy.

Shivaay had brought two Pendants for their babies. Those were in a pair, especially made for twins. Anika again started crying out of happiness. Shivaay hugged her and then kissed her forhead. Rudra captured the beautiful moment of Shivika in his Phone.

To make the moment light, Rudra, and Maan started dancing. Gauri, Bhavya, Prinku and Geet joined them. Rudra dragged Shivaay in the centre and Gauri dragged Dadi, pinky and Janvi. Soon, sahil, Tej And Shakti also joined the floor and the whole Oberoi clan was dancing and enjoying the beautiful moments. Shivaay went towards Anika and took her to the dance floor carefully. Anika was standing in the centre and the whole family was dancing around her. Shivaay side hugged Anika as he knew she was missing her real parents. He could read her mind very well and tell what's going on in her mind.

Anika looked at Shivaay and mouthed a thank you to him for giving her such a beautiful family and such blissful moments. In return, Shivaay mouthed an I love you to her. With this, the beautiful day came to an end.
__________________________

Those who dont know what god bharai is - Traditionally, godh bharai or baby shower is a 'women-only' gathering. The ceremony may include adorning the mum-to-be with jewellery, making her wear bangles, filling her lap with gifts, fruits and sweets and laying out a feast before her. It is also common for the ceremony to be filled with singing, dancing and a fair amount of teasing and fun. It may include some games such as guessing the gender of the baby by the size and shape of the pregnant mum's belly or creating a names list for the baby.

Hope you all liked the update ?

Love you all a lot 💕💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 14.9K 53
© @loveeagle_ ©️ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED Shivaay Singh Oberoi: A successful business tycoon. Arrogant, Ruthless person for world, a loving, caring fam...
61.2K 6.2K 54
#arrangemarriage Anika is a simple girl in Delhi. Working in tech company. Love her family the most .Shivaay CEO of Oberoi industry eligible bachel...
50.7K 6.8K 20
Shivaay, in desperate need of a house, finally found a place to live, a haunted house. Anika, a prisoned soul, gets angry when she saw another human...
32.6K 2.4K 5
*COMPLETED*☑ Amazing cover by @ImLilMissComplicated ❤️ What happens when Shivaay loses his memory and Anika takes advantage of the situation and brin...