Percy Jackson and the Avenger...

By B-K-201

Please read the 1st book Percy Jackson and the Avengers : Worlds Collide The avenger team doesn't know what... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 2: Loki and the plan.
Chapter 3: Here we go.
Chapter 4: Its time
Watch this please
Chapter 5: whats in the box?
Chapter 6: the ring
Chapter 7: Just another day
Chapter 8: the tournament
Chapter 9: the winner is.....
Chapter 10: what does he want now?
Chapter 11: the mission
Chapter 12: What time is it?
Chapter 13: friend of foe
Chapter 16: The shack?
Chapter 17: Annabeth
Updates are coming
Chapter 18: Toughen Up
Chapter 19: The Dinner of Planning
Chapter 20 : Interrogation
Chapter 21: the Battle of the Hidden Base
Chapter : 22 Camp Half-Blood

Chapter 1: two years later

8.9K 199 101
By B-K-201

I said I would update this on Saturday, but I won't be able to access Internet tomorrow. So to surprise you and not make you wait another date I'm posting it now. And HAPPY 4th OF July!!!

Percy's point of view

I'm going insane. Ever since Kronos captured me, and put me in a dungeon on their ship, the only thing I could do was sit and play with a bottle of water. Two years without sunlight. Two years without running. Worst of all, two years without Annabeth. If I counted correctly I'm turning twenty in two weeks. Why does my life have to be like this.

"I just want to get out of here!"

"Shut up", one of the guards yelled.

"Ugh!"

I heard the door to the dungeon open.

"Keep moving", a different guard yelled.

"Don't touch me", someone voice that sounded too familiar said. That can't be good.

I stood up and ran over to the bars.

Sure enough a boy with dirty blonde hair and in a purple shirt walked by with his hands behind his back. The guard came to my cell and unlocked it pushing the person in. I caught him and held him up.

"Percy?"

"Jason!"

Flash back

"It's okay Annabeth. It's okay."

"Here." I reached into my pocket and pulled out her dagger and slide it over to her.

"Stay safe Annabeth", I said as a tear dipped down my cheek as we started to disappear.

"No PERCY!!!! NOOO!!!!!"

We disappeared to the enemies' ship's control room.

"Percy, it's good to be back", Kronos said with his scythe still at my throat.

"If you're going to kill me, go ahead", I responded trying to sound brave even though I was scared out of my mind.

"Percy. I'm not got to kill you. I'm going to make you suffer. After all you did to me. Guards take him to the cells!"

They came behind me and grabbed my arms. Pulling me towards the doorway. They searched my pockets and took my sword and the small box my dad gave me.

'Im going to kill you Kronos', I said in my mind.

They set my stuff on a table in the middle of the room which just so happened to be right in front of me. Over those two years more and more stuff got piled up. They were probably going after the super heroes and Demi-gods.

End of flash back

"Percy, we though you were died. We thought that Kronos would make you suffer. If only they knew you were okay. If only Annabeth knew you were okay."

"Annabeth...", I said sitting down covering my face with my hands.

"Percy... After you disappeared...... all Annabeth did was cry......She wouldn't stop. I'm pretty sure she cried for a whole year. We tried to stop her and comfort her but she wouldn't listen to us. She only talked to Luke."

Those two years all I though about was Annabeth and how much I couldn't live without her.

"How is she now?" I lifted my head up and looked at him.

He stayed silent. He turned his head and looked away.

"Something's wrong. What happened to her Jason? What did she do?!"

"She moved on Percy. She couldn't bare to think about you anymore. She started hanging out with Luke more and more."

My heart snapped in half. The only thing that kept me going was that I would be able to see Annabeth again. But.... S-s-she moved on. I threw my hands on my head, at the same time the water bottle exploded. I couldn't keep It in any longer. I slammed my fist on the ground and let out the stream of tears that I was holding back since I left her.

"Percy. Stop. Just stop!! I'm here for you now bro. We will escape! We will find out a way to contact Annabeth and the rest of the team. We will tell them we are still here! Hades. I wonder what Piper is doing now."

"Dude how did you even get here."

"Percy, when was the last time you were outside?"

"Two years ago. The people here aren't that nice to me", I said jokingly. Jason kept a straight face.

"The world has change Percy. Loki and Atlas made a service to capture any demigod, superhero, mutant, and anyone who 'stands out' and to throw them in a cell and keep them away from the world."

"I'm not that shocked", I said gesturing to the pile of weapons and to the cells full of people.

"Well s.h.e.i.l.d. sent Tony, Cap, and I to find you. To see if you were alive. We went on a helicopter and found this ship. We got aboard and were attacked. They captured Tony and Cap. I freed Cap And told him to go tell the others...."

"Wait then where's Tony."

"Hi", came a voice that made us jump.

"There's Tony", Jason said.

The guard push him into the cell.

Great. Being alone in this cell was annoying enough. Jason would help take my mind off of things. But being I'm a cell with a billionaire with the attention span of a gold fish isn't going to help. How could this get worse.

I again heard the dungeon door open again. I got up and walked to the bars to see who was coming in now. It was Loki probably coming for his daily visit to mock us.

How could my life get worse.

Annabeth's point of view

Where are they?

They have been gone for a whole day.

'They could of been gone for two years', my mind said.

"Stop it Annabeth. Don't say his name. It won't help." I said to myself aloud.

"Annabeth", Luke said over the earpiece. " Steve is back."

"Coming." It made me happy to hear his voice.

I walked out of my room at the new underground base s.h.e.i.l.d. built. They thought that the stark tower was to obvious and if they could find the helicarrier once, they could find it again.

I went over to the meeting room. Everyone was there except Tony, Jason, and......

Cap was standing In front of them. I took my seat next to Luke.

"They captured Tony and Jason. They were flying over Alabama just as we thought..."

Piper got up and stormed out of the room. I felt bad remembering how when Percy left me.

'Don't think about him.'

"Did you find any info on...", I interrupted.

Steve looked down.

"I'm sorry Annabeth I didn't."

I looked down and realized I was crying. I looked at Luke who was looking at me sadly. I got up and left. I ran down the hallway, Luke running after me.

"Annabeth!"

I stopped and turned. He wrapped his arms around me. I just want my pain to go away. I cried more.

Luke kissed my forehead. "Shush. He's alive. Nico knows it. Hazel can feel it to. He will come back to you Annabeth. I hate seeing you like this."

I looked up a him. He stared into my eyes.

"He will come back, Annabeth, I will go to Hades himself and bring him back if it makes you feel better."

He leaned down and kissed me.

'I really miss you percy. Stop it! He's gone. You moved on. You have Luke now. Just stop. Your going to make yourself sick.

We walked back down to the meeting room and sat through the rest of the meeting. I was wondering if I should go talk to Piper but decided against it. She needs her room now. I was bored out of my mind. I decided to go for a swim. I went to the pool. Percy would love it here. They donated it to him. The pool is deeper. It has three giant water slides and three diving boards, different heights. This would be Percy's idea of fun. If only he was here.

"You okay?" I turned to see Peter.

"Yeah. I just.... I just miss him."

"We all do. He's a hero. After this war. I will make sure he has some type of recognition if he's died or not."

"Thank you Peter." I walked over and hugged him.

"If you need someone to talk to or you just get bored out of your mind I'll be at the gym."

I laughed and he walked away. I jumped in the pool. And imagined Percy laughing his head off going down the slides or diving or splashing us with water. I wish I could hold him In my arms one last time.

I just swam. I wish I had a normal life. No gods, demigods, superheroes, mutants, or villeins. Just a normal life doing normal things. All of the sudden I started sinking. I couldn't go up. If I drowned in water it would just be a cruel way of life mocking me. I was at the very bottom and couldn't hold my breath any longer. I gasped for air. To my surprise I could breathe. I opened my eyes and saw I was in a bubble. A stream of water rushed in and took the from of a man.

"Poseidon?"

"Yes."

"Why are you here?"

"You are the closes one with my son."

"Poseidon..... your son is"

"n't died. He's alive Annabeth. He is on that ship."

"Sir.. he has been gone for two years."

"Trust me he's alive."

"I'm sorry. I will believe it when I see it. I gave up hope."

"Yes but you miss him. Dig deeper into your heart. You know he's alive. You can't always allay on your mind. You know he's still here.

"Poseidon please", I said with tears in my eyes."

"Child, just believe in him."

"How can I tell he's alive?"

"Contact him. My calls don't make it through. But your the child of Athena. You followed the marks. You can find a way to get to him and when you do tell him it's time."

With that the god disappeared. I can't tell if Percy still alive, but I hope he is.

Authors note

I hope you enjoyed the first chapter. I tried to make it as long as possible. I don't know about you but I'm sorry for percabeth. Remember to comment, vote, and follow me. Like always thanks for reading. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 98 20
With Half of all living creatures gone, will The remaining Avengers and Guardians be able to bring the lost back? or will they be too late? And how w...
22.4K 509 26
Y/N was trained by HYDRA, and has been for as long as she can remember. She has become more dangerous than you could imagine, and she has been given...
206K 5.4K 28
Percy comes back to camp to find himself to be the last Demigod in the world. The gods decide to force godhood and immortality onto him before sendin...
1M 25.5K 24
A few days after the giant war, Percy is alone in the world. A week out of Tartarus, EVERYONE is gone... all because of Gaia. Now a group of "super h...