Dragon mating season(cover is...

By Chesire_cat123

I know that everybody does this, but I promise that my version will be different, not a lot, but still diffe... More

Authors note ;)
Natsu
Gajeel
Wendy
authors note
Sting
Rogue
Authors Note!!!
Dragon Slayers down
Authors note
To the library!!!
WHO IS GONNA TOP
A call from Fairytail
SORRY!!

Laxus

2.8K 47 11
By Chesire_cat123

Evergreens POV
  "Are you guys even listening!?!?!" I yelled.

"Yah, yah " Said Bickslow.

"Oh yah, then what did I say?"

" You were talking about how you and Elfman took a job together and how he was looking at girls and how he didn't say anything about your outfit, or something like that, right" Said Bickslow with a smug look on his face.

" Okay fine, you were listening, but how about you Laxus?" I said giving him the look. Laxus, Bickslow, and I were sitting at a table in the guild, which was actually quiet because Gray, Natsu, and Gajeel were out. I was trying to tell Bickslow and Laxus about what happened with me and Elfman on our job mission thing but Laxus doesn't even look interested or like he's listening. Freed would have listened but he's out on a mission right now.

"Of course I'm listening" he said, he's  just laying back in his chair with his eyes closed.

"Then what did I say?" I said staring him down.

" Whatever Bickslow said that you said"

" You can't say that!! That's cheating!"

"How is that cheating?" He said.

"B-because....you know what, nevermind!"

       Laxus was still laying back but gave a little smirk. What a great friend he is! I was just sitting there angered until I saw Mira coming over, and then I thought of something that I know will piss Laxus off

"Your probably so dazed because Freed isn't here and your worried about him!" I saw him flinch and his smirk dissappeared. Ha! That's what you get for ignoring me!

"Hey, everything all right Evergreen?" Said Mira in that sweet tone of hers. Why do YOU care? I thought.

"Yah, yah, everythings fine!" I said in a sorta sassy tone.

" Ok then, but if you ever want to talk just know I'm here, how about you Laxus, are you okay?"

"Yah I'm f-fine" Said laxus. He sat up and his face was red, like he was blushing or something.

"Aawww, does someone have a cruuush" Said Bickslow in a baby like voice.

"No! Sh-shutup!" Said laxus. Omg! I always suspected Laxus having a crush on Mira, but I never thought that he would get so flustered over Mira just asking him if he's okay. Hes even more red now and it looks like he's panting. Uuuuhh, is he okay?

       All of a sudden Elfman shows up and gives Laxus a slap on the back.
"Just be a man and make a move!" Said Elfman in his usually loud voice. I could feel my face heating up.

"Aawwww, looks like Ever has a crush tooooo, how cuuute" If Bickslow doesn't shut it!

"Nnnnghhh!"( A/N pretend it's a grunt sound because idk how to spell out a grunt😂)

      As I was about to slap Bickslow with all my might, Laxus grunts.

Mira's POV

"Moooooorrrre!" Yelled Cana.

       I gave more of what she wanted (and you all know what that is), and then I look around the guild and spot Evergreen, Laxus, and Bickslow. Evergreen looks mad and is yelling a Laxus. I laugh a little inside and then walk over to them.

"Hey, everything all right Evergreen?"
I ask.

"Yah, yah, everything's fine!" She said in a sassy tone, but I ignored it, she's probably just still annoyed about whatever just happened between her, Laxus, and Bickslow.

"Okay then, but just know that if you ever want to talk im here, how about you Laxus, are you okay?" I asked because he looked a little flushed or hot, or something.

"Yah I'm f-fine" He stuttered. Is he okay I wondered.

"Aawwww, does someone have a cruuuush" Said Bickslow in a baby like voice. Like Laxus would ever like me, we're just too different though Master Makarov has talked to me about continuing the family line but that was just weird. I mean, why me?

"No! Sh-shutup!" Yelled Laxus. He sat up and his face grew even redder. What if he does like me! But it wouldn't make sense for him to get all embarassed about me asking him a simple question, we've had full blown conversations without him reacting whatsoever. I then realized that he was panting, I'm starting to get worried now. I wasn't even paying attention to what they were talking about until I heard a grunt and saw that it came from Laxus.

"Laxus are you okay!?" I run over to him. He then clutched his stomach and bent over.

" I d-dont know what's h-appeni- Aaaah!!" Then he fell off his chair still bent over. Everyone in the guild had noticed by now what was happening and everyone was surrounding Laxus and asking if he was okay and what wrong and all that. Laxus was panting hard now. He looked really hot.

"Go get help! And Master Makarov!" I yelled, then I reached my hand out to put it on Laxus's back so I could comfort him but I got shocked by yellow electricity.

"Ow!" I yelled. Then Ever and Bickslow came and tried to do the same but they were also shocked.

"Nobody touch him!" Yelled Evergreen.

Then Makarov rushed over.

"What's wrong my boy!!!" He yelled with a worried voice, he also tried to touch Laxus but got shocked. Laxus only replied with grunts and groans.

"What happned?" Makarov asked. I was about to explain but then Laxus yelled loudly then went limp.

"Laxus!!" I was really worried now, what's wrong with him?!?!. Everyone was worried.

"Is he alive!"" Is he okay?" What's wrong?" Everyone was yelling. Makarov went to check his pulse bit was shocked, this time worse.

"Aaaahhh!!" He yelled in pain.

"That must be a sign that he's alive!" Cried Evergreen. I hope she's right.

Laxus POV

   I was just laying back in my chair when I realized that Evergreen was talking, no wait, she was yelling at Bickslow.

"Okay fine, you were listening, but how about you Laxus?" Oh crap.

"Of course I'm listening" I said.

" Then what did I say?"

"Whatever Bickslow said that you said" Hopefully that'll suffice because I have no idea what she was talking about.

"That's cheating!" She yelled.

"How is that cheating" I said.

"B-because....... You know what nevermind!"  Ha! That's what I thought. Is it just me or is it hot in here I thought. I can feel myself heating up and I'm starting to sweat a little. I also was getting a slight headache.

"Your probably so dazed because Freed isn't here and your worried about him" I flinched at that. Why the hell would I be worried about Freed, he's a big boy and can take care of himself, it's not like he ever worries about me. Or maybe he does...

Then Mira came over and her and Ever were talking until she asked if I'm okay.

"Yah, I'm f-fine" I stuttered. Why the hell did I stutter, and why is it so freaking hot in here. It's also getting harder to breath, wtf is happening to me!

"Aawwwww, does someone have a cruuuush" Said Bickslow in a super annoying voice. I don't have a freaking crush on Mira, I mean she can be cute sometimes and she's a freaking bada** in battle but I don't like her, at least I don't think I do. I couldn't really think though because this headache kept growing.

"No! Sh-shutup!" Then I felt a sudden sharp pain in my lower stomach at sat up. I put a hand on my stomach. It continued to get hotter and I could hear talking and felt someone slap my back but paid no attention. Then I felt another jolt of pain in my stomach and grunted.

"Laxus are you okay!?" Said Mira in a worried voice. I clutched my stomach and I bent over because the pain was escalating quickly.

" I d-dont know what's h-appeni- Aaaah!!" I couldn't finish my sentence because the pain got so bad that I fell off my chair, I don't think that I've ever felt this type of pain in my life. I was just there on the floor bent over holding my stomach so tightly that my nails were digging into my skin. I was beyond hot and I'm pretty sure that everyone in the guild was staring by now.

       Then my hand loosened a little and my eyes just opened wide. One of my hands went to my chest and I clutched it so hard. It felt empty there, like it needed to be filled with something, something was missing. There was a void and I wanted it to be filled so bad that I almost felt like crying, but it needed to be filled by something specific...or someone.

I could tell that there were people talking all around me but I couldn't think or hear, until the pain was too much that I couldn't stay conscious.

"Aaaahhh! " I yelled, and then darkness consumed me.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Authors Note

This took me like two hours to write this which isn't that long say yay!!

I finally got wifi!!! So I will be updating more now. And I finally finished all the dragon slayer passing out chapters (or whatever u want to call them) it's kinda like the first stage I guess.
I won't be doing a chap for Cobra but he will be in the story. Now the actual chapters leading up to the multiple plots that I have planned will begin🤗 which is exciting to me because it was sort of a pain in the butt to write these chapters and I can't wait to write the actual story!! But remember The only thing that's mine in the story is the plot and ships but pretty much everything else is all Hiro Mashimas (he's amazing!)

I hope you all continue to read my story because I promise you that it'll be amazing!! And please correct any and all Grammer errors. And please give me your opinion on this story and some ideas for future chapters. All ideas are welcome!
And please please please comment because it inspires me to write more when you do, thank you!

Word count: 1700 (yay!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

286K 6.5K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
1.7M 13.9K 57
Any ideas you have or want to see message me xx
460K 9.6K 36
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
2.1M 110K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...