Married To Mr.Parth | Complet...

By dharanilakshmibalu

"Stop there" I startled at the sudden loud voice. I turned my head towards it's direction. There I saw him st... More

Description
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 4 (Part 2)
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Author's Note
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 - A New Beginning
Chapter 19
Casting And Questions
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 - Who is SHE?
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Not an update, but a quick Q/A
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Miss me?
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Must read!
#justiceforwomen
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Important Note
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56 - THE END
Sequel

Chapter 20

6K 313 96
By dharanilakshmibalu

Edited by: OneIndianWriter

Kavya Pov:

"Hi", I nearly jumped out of my skin when someone whispered near my ear as they slid in my bench sitting too close to me.

"OMG", I gasped as I turned my head to look at him. "You scared me", I placed my hand on my heart.

"Woah, look who is here guys", Faiza chirped as she called out Amith and Xandy.

"Hey, there! Uncle ji", Amith waved at him who is sitting on the desk besides us with Xander and Xander just nod at him in acknowledgement. I realized that apart from their age differences, they do share a good and healthy friendship.

"Hello too, Chotta bheem", Faaris waved at him back and drifted his eyes back to me in a second.

"Hey how are you doing?", his voice turned huskier as his eyes glued on me. I averted my gaze to look at front of the class to avoid him as much as possible. I know I agreed to be friends, but it is quite evident that he is not at all wanting my friendship only. If I ever don't want to be in unwanted troubles, then I better avoid him in the first place.

"Umm.... Good", I replied in one word and continued to go through the previous class notes.

"Why are you here anyway? You know, you are not supposed to be here in our class right?", Faiza asked him as she held her pen in between her teeth eyeing him with curiosity.

"I am supposed to be anywhere in this uni if I want to.", he shrugged his shoulders.

"And moreover I like to spend some quality time with this beautiful girl here", he placed his head on his palm as he kept staring at me.

"Like she ever takes a look at your way", Faiza mumbled but we heard her clearly.

"What do you mean by that", his quizzical question didn't get any reply from Faiza as she silently giggled and got up to sit with Amith and Xandy leaving me alone with him.

"You changed your hairstyle?"

My body got little tensed at this question, but I tried to cover it by looking everywhere but him. How I can tell him that 'It's because I have finger marks on my cheek as my abusive husband slapped me last night, so I had to hide it with letting my hair to cover half of my bruised face'.

I cleared my throat as I fiddled with the pen in my fingers.

"I .... My hair .... I mean.... I .."

His grey eyes are boring into my dancing iris. "Are you scared of me?"

An involuntary chuckle left out of me as I looked at him. "Are you serious? Trust me, I have seen the worse. My hair just looks better this way. I like this style.", I run my hands on my hair as I shrugged.

"Yes, it surely is." A uncomfortable silence filled in between us as he kept looking at me, but not in a creepy way. A constant smile plays on his lips whenever his eyes meet mine.

"So no pickup lines today?" His pick-up lines are pretty hilarious. I have been used to hearing it from him everyday.

"Oh, you want one?", his face turned amused as he grabbed my notebook from my hand and tore a plain sheet from it.

"Wait, what are you doing? It is -"

"Sshhh, just wait a minute"

I huffed and leaned back on my seat. He grabbed my pen and wrote something in it and folded the paper and threw it under my writing desk.

"Pick it"

"Why?", I asked in a boring tone.

"Just pick it up." A mischievous grin is playing on his lips.

I did as I was told and opened the paper. My eyebrows knitted together in confusion and I glanced at him for an explanation.

His smirk is playing on his twitching lips, "What's in it?"

"A line"

"Yes exactly. A pick-up line", he wiggled his eyebrows and smiled widely at me like he is proud of himself for doing something extraordinary.

'Wait! Did I plan to avoid him?'

I giggled at him, "You are unbelievable but don't you have any class now?"

"I don't have anything important when I am with you"

That is cheesy, I know right.

"Umm.....", I don't know what to reply to that, so I just looked at front of the class hoping that the professor will show up soon. He will be sent out for sure.

We all stood up from our seats when the professor made his entry just like I wished. Faaris just crossed his arms over his chest and leaned down more into his seat. I slightly nudged him to stand up, but it seems like he never gives a shit about it. So I kept quiet as I sat back and focused my attention on the lecture. The professor gave a brief look at our way, exactly at Faaris. But Faaris just yawned carelessly and raised his eyebrows at the professor. The professor cleared his throat and started the class.

It's so hard to keep pace with this super fast professor so everytime I end up with exhausted fingers after his classes. My eyes are shifting between the board and my note as I took down every single step in derivation of the theorem.

Time went by in a blink. I crushed my fingers and leaned back on my seat to take a deep breath filling my lungs with fresh air as the neverending class got over finally. And that's when I felt his eyes on my every move.

'What! Has he kept looking at me throughout the class?'

********************************

Kavya Pov:

"But I am afraid that I can't make it today, may be next time. Because I have to leave early and I should be in .....", I tried to find the correct words before adding, "somewhere else in an hour."

"Where?", she twirled her head to look at me. Why god, why everyone gets suspicious whenever I try to lie. But this time I am not lying, let's say I am just hiding the truth.

"A date night with Faaris?"

"Idiot, no! It's my niece's first birthday today. My sister is throwing a big party, so I have to be there in time" I half lied, because it's Arsha's birthday, Parth's niece. Never have I ever would try to miss the first birthday of my little bundle of joy.

"Oh, wow! It's party time", she giggled as her eyes gleamed.

"Yes,

"So, what are you wearing tonight? And what about your hair and make up? Is there any theme?"

"Faiza, calm down. I haven't chosen my outfit yet. As it will be only our family, I would probably go with a simple saree"

"What the fudge! No, you are not wearing a damn saree to a birthday party."

"What's wrong with saree?"

"Are you for real?", she looked at me in disbelief before shaking her head. "Never mind, come with me", she urged me to come with her as she grabbed her car keys and books from the table.

"Where are you taking me, Faiza? I should go home and get ready. I don't have time to play with you now"

"Shut up and come with me", she shut my mouth giving no room for further argument.

********************************

Kavya Pov:

"Wow, you are looking amazing", Faiza screamed as she finished doing my hair. She applied me a little make-up and my hair is tied in a side braid. Thank god, his finger marks are healed, other than a reddish skin on the side of my face. Faiza didn't question me about that for which I am thankful to god.

"Lemme take a look at the mirror", I stood up from the chair but she stopped me, "No, go wear this saree".

"But, you don't like the idea of saree first right?"

"Yes, I don't like to ruin your plan too. It's my saree, but I have never used this before. It's still new and untouched. I can't wait to see you wearing it.", she shoved the saree in my hands and left me alone to change into it. I ran my hands on the saree to feel it's soft fabric under my touch. I instantly fell in love with the saree. It is a bollywood style georgette and net saree with a sleeveless white blouse, the saree has mixing shades of white with baby pink. I paired it with matching ornaments which are of course selected by none other than Faiza.

I knocked at the door once I finished changing into it. Faiza opened the door and gasped when her eyes landed on me, "Is it really you Kavya?"

"Wow, you are....", she looked at me from top to bottom, "You look stunning."

"You are definitely gonna steal the show tonight."

I giggled at her, "But don't you think it's too transparent? See.", I pointed at my tummy skin which is quite visible.

"You have just a little belly so don't worry about that. You look stunning, that's what matters now."

"Now can you let me to look at myself?"

"No", she crossed her arms on her chest.

"Whyyyy?", I whined.

"Because I am sure the moment you lay your eyes on your reflection you will cry to change your outfit, which I am not letting you to do so."

That's true though. I am not used to wear such transparent saree or any dresses which put a lot of skin on display. I am not comfortable with them.

"Come, let me drop you at your home"

"No", I shrieked with widened eyes. She gave me a quizzical look at my sudden outburst.

"I mean... I .. I ...", I sighed and looked down at my toes. "I am sorry, I just can't..."

"Hey, it's okay", I am sure a lot of concern pouring out of her eyes.

"It's okay if you don't want to open up your personal life to me. I won't compel you to do so. But please do know that I am always here for you, I won't judge you at any cost. I am waiting for you to open up, because" her eyes shifted to my reddish cheek as she added, "I guess you are going through some problems. I will always be supportive.", she embraced me in a warm hug and patted on my back. I hugged her back, "and partner in crime too" We both giggled as a lone tear escaped my eyes when she broke the hug.

"Sorry for being rude, but don't you dare to ruin my make-up.", she playfully scolded me.

I wiped the happy tear and said a thank you.

Faiza dropped me at the end of our street, I don't want her to know about the place I am living. But she is quite astounded when she came to know that I am living in the rich part of Mumbai where every nook and corner of its shout money. But she didn't question me, instead she just wished me to have a good time and left.

The walk to our house is too hard for me to manage with wearing this saree. I entered straight into my room to collect my clutch and the gift which I bought for her last week using my pocket money and took a moment to relax myself. There are still 10minutes to get going. I lied on my bed carefully without spoiling my hair and closed my eyes.

I startled out of my little nap when I heard a loud noise hitting my eardrums. The noise is none other than that of a car's horn being honked continuously. I waltzed out of my room and locked it and padded towards the main door.

There he is, sitting in the driver seat of his car and kept his gaze ahead of him. I let out a sigh and locked the main door securely and twirled around to head to the car. I made little steps as I couldn't walk fast wearing saree. I think that made him irritated, because his eyes snapped in my direction in pure chagrin. But the moment our eyes met, his features softened and he looked thunderstruck. As his eyes scanned my outfit, it seems to change his mood in an instant.

The pathway to the car seemed longer than usual, considering his eyes glued on me. His lips parted as he shamelessly kept checking me out. His eyes roaming on my body like he is studying every curve of it, but they lingered on my exposed tummy more than necessary. I can feel the heat growing in my cheeks. I walked over to the passenger side and opened the door as I slide in.

I waited patiently for him to start driving but there is no movement from his side as an eerie silence filled inside the car. I twirled my head to see him still ogling at me. I swallowed uncomfortably and looked away from him to avoid his burning eye contact. He cleared his throat and finally drifted his gaze to the road.

The ride to their home was silent, no words were shared between us except his deep sighs and grunts whenever we had to wait in traffic and signals. This time I came to know that he has zero percentage of patience. Every now and then, he would threw a quick glance at my way, but I entertained myself by looked through my side of window.

He parked the car at the driveway and got out and walked over to my side to open the door. My mouth hung open as I looked at him in disbelief. So gentlemanly!

"Come out, baby girl.", he stretched his hand for me to take. I hesitantly looked at his welcoming hand and then at his eyes. I bit my lips before clutching his hand as I jumped out of the car. He surely is suffering from bipolarity. His eyes bored into mine for quite a minute and I can sense some sort of ........ regret in his eyes? May be he regrets marrying me.

"Shall we go in?", I asked glancing at the house which is glittering with colourful lights and back at his dark pool of eyes. His eyes look darker and way too deeper tonight.

"Yes, of course babe.", he slid his one hand around my waist and held me close to his warm body. I gasped aloud and tried to wriggle out of his hold but he tightened it more. The hair on my back stood straight as his warm hand made contact with my bare skin and my heart raced at it's full speed.

His eyes trailed down to my lips as I huffed in annoyance. His one hand clutching my bare waist close to him as his another hand touched my cheek where he slapped me last night. His feathery touch left me frozen at my place, I can feel his breathing getting hitched. His eyes showed a glint of guilty and regret as he averted his eyes to have a look at my cheek.

'Does he remember what happened last night?'

"Parthhh Kavyaaa", we parted and I took a step away from him only to be pulled by him again harshly. I glanced at the direction of the sound to find a gleaming Mitali Anni waving at us.

"What a romantic couple you are!", she exclaimed with a playful smirk on her lips as we approached her. Parth rolled his eyes at her as he shoved his another hand in his pocket, but with a grin never leaving his face.

"You can never imagine.", he grinned from ear to ear before leaning down, "Right baby girl?", he directed the question at me.

He again planned to play a drama in front of his family to show off the nonexisting lovey dovey relationship between us, so that people will think of him as a successor. I am left with no other option than to act along with him.

"Yes, you can never imagine how romantic my husband could be", I said without breaking my eye contact with him. His grin died instantly as the hidden meaning behind my sarcastic comment sink in his mind.

___________________________________

Hope you guys like this chapter... Don't forget to vote and comment....It means a lot to me..And recently I came to know that my book has some silent readers too.. But if you like the chapter, then don't hesitate vote....And sorry for the late update...I was totally busy....And also my thanks to all of my lovelies for voting and commenting and supporting me so far...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 310 14
*Saanvi's POV* Loud laughs can be heard in the living room. Everyone has gathered together and they are all very happy. I am also laughing with them...
16.2K 642 21
"Please, let him go!" I begged, struggling to free myself but his tight grip around me refused to budge. A scream escaped me as he jerked me around t...
19K 1K 36
How she wondered what did she do to deserve such a life, opening the door to their room thinking she would be alone she found his muscular figure sta...
12.3K 1.3K 18
"Drithi!" His anger-filled roar reached my ears and I stood up from my place immediately not knowing why he was shouting. I turned around as he walke...